Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

On 9/1/2017 at 7:02 PM, Captain Metallix said:
On 9/1/2017 at 5:48 PM, Polkadi said:

The two looked with shock and awe at all the weapons Omega had put on display. He could tear down this entire place if he wanted! Genji turned to Zenyatta, with a faceless look just screaming "no". Zenyatta could just feel Genji's look, and nodded. As calm as ever, he replies, "This Dojo is built by the hand of just one man... And will likely be torn down by just one man if you were allowed to train here, Omega. Your weapons, they are far too much for any one being, or any one structure."

Genji crosses his arms, eyeing Omega's tools of destruction. "This means no," he adds, stern.

Shaking his head at Genji, Zenyatta continues, "But you may be allowed to train all you want in the Courtyard, where you can have an open space to do what you like."

Genji turns his head to Zenyatta with much confusion, all quite visible on his masked face. Was he really going to let this war bot do what he likes around here? Seriously?! The bot could destroy everything!

"UNDERSTOOD." Omega disarmed his weapons. "THIS 'COURTYARD' SOUNDS LIKE A MORE IDEAL LOCATION FOR MY TRAINING." As Omega headed for the Courtyard, he told both Genji and Zenyatta, "DO NOT WORRY. I SHALL DO MY BEST TO AVOID BURNING THIS BUILDING." He then gave them a thumbs-up, before stating, "HOWEVER, I WOULD SUGGEST SETTING UP DEFENSIVE PARAMETERS JUST IN CASE..."

@Polkadi

"Oooh! Inner zen and thoughtful thinking types! Nice stuff! I can dig that!", a pale blue-skinned girl who looked an awful lot like a jiangshi said to Genji and Zenyetta, revealing that she'd been meditating, using two giant claws to rest while "sitting" high up mid-air!

She proceeded to then hop down from her "perch" of sorts to greet Omega!

Related image

"But you big guy! Errr, Mr. Roboto or whatever from the last incident we dealt with....I dig your bearings!", she said to Omega revealing an assortment of hidden weapons from within her sleeves, ranging from boomerangs, to bombs, to axes, swords, pistols, anvils, you name it!

"Name's Hsien Ko!", the jiangshi said bowing to Zenyetta in a sign of respect and extending one of her claws to Genji to shake while extending the other to Omega!

"And this is my sister Mei Ling....in her ward form", Hsien Ko said pointing to the ward that was keeping her jiangshi instincts in check.

"Hello there!"....., an echoing voice said signaling the group of Hsien Ko's sister, Mei Ling's presence.

"That's not all!", she said sucking the weapons back up into her sleeves! "I can even make use of obliging allies ( or non-obliging foes)! Just suck them up aaaand NOW YOU SEEM Em'!", she said rocketing out a familiar blue figure from within her sleeves!

The blue figure shot out in a ball form, pinballing outside the dojo...before uncurling with a smirk!

257d522d52bf536791032823e2b1701aef9fc570

"Hey guys! Miss me?", Sonic the Hedgehog said introducing himself as he landed gracefully and sped back into the dojo.

Hsien Ko (Darkstalkers) Bio:

Spoiler

Image result for hsien ko weapons

Hsien Ko - Main Character

Theme:

Elements: Undead & Earth

Category: Swapforce (countless weapons hidden up her sleeves give her quite a range)

Battle Class: Ninja

BIO:

Sometime around the 1730s, Hsien-Ko was born with her twin sister Mei Ling During this time, ghosts and spirits of the dead arose from their resting places and attacked a rural Chinese village. After her mother was killed by a powerful Darkstalker, she and her sister decided to use Tensei-no-Jutsu to save her, but they used a prohibited sub-division of this technique, Igyo Tenshin-no-Jutsu, and fought to release their mother's soul from the dark.

This turned the twins into a jiāngshī, a type of Chinese zombie (with powers that more closely resemble a ghost). This, however, also gave the two unusual abilities which the two use to fight for their purposes. Mei-Ling is actually the ward-paper (fú) on Hsien-Ko's hat. Hsien-Ko's powers cannot be fully controlled unless Mei-Ling does so herself when she becomes the ward-paper. If she separates from Hsien-Ko, many of Hsien-Ko's abilities no longer work (other times it is said that she loses control of herself), so they essentially fight as one. Hsien-Ko is the "body" and Mei-Ling the "mind." Once in a while, however, Mei-Ling does come out to team up with Hsien-Ko, as seen by their Dark Force ability in Darkstalkers 3.

The two fight many battles during Night Warriors, and eventually win the freedom of their mothers' soul, but at the cost of their own lives. Before death however, the spirit of their mother claims she will not let oblivion become their reward, and the twins' souls are reborn as infants in a new life.

As of Vampire Savior, the two live a happy, normal life in their reincarnation. However, on their 16th birthday, weird things begin to happen to them. They have the same dream and the next night, they fall into a coma and their souls were transported to the Dark Realm, which called to them. They found themselves in weird costumes, and although their memories of their past life are sketchy, things begin to slowly come back to them. They regained their unique power of transformation they had lost during the death of the life preceding this one. Now as saviors and hunters once more, they must find their way home to Earth Realm.

Having aided in the defeat of Jedah, they escaped, but it seems that their journeys as the reincarnation of the original Hsien Ko are far from over. Time to put those powers to some more good use.

Hsien Ko in her jiangshi form has a natural strength from being undead, a seemingly bottomless assortment of hidden weapons and some of the most unexpected weapons (not limited to Chun Li's bracelets, the Steel Samurai and the works, as well as the ability to suck up beings and shoot them out of her sleeves! She also comes equipped with special moves that allow her to manipulate the any surface into a field of swords, air dash, teleport, and when her sister removes herself from her hat, can go into a berserker state.

One thing's for sure, you want to be Hsien Ko's friend and NOT her enemy, let alone specific target!

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Series) Bio:

Spoiler

Related image

Sonic The Hedgehog - Main Character

Theme:

Class: Brawler

Elements: Light & Air

Category: Swapforce ( his occasional wielding of Excalibur and Excalibur Amour can make him a Knight)

Bio: 

Here he is! The namesake of these very forums!

Sonic the Hedgehog is the title character and main protagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog series and Sega's mascot. He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog born with the ability to run faster than the speed of sound, hence his name, and possesses lightning fast reflexes to match. As his species implies, Sonic can also roll up into a concussive ball, primarily to attack enemies.

Ever since stepping into the battle against injustice, Sonic has been the victor of peace and is renowned over the world for saving it countless times. During his many adventures, Sonic has traveled from the ends of the world to the far reaches of space and time, facing countless trials that have tested him to the fullest, earning him many titles, allies and the scorns of several foes. Well-known for his legendary cocky attitude, easy-going demeanor and somewhat short temper, yet strong sense of justice, compassion, and love for freedom and adventure, Sonic uses his abilities to protect the innocent from his world and those beyond from the forces of evil, especially his arch-nemesis, Dr. Eggman.

He first met Phoenix Wright and Maya a while back when they served as his defense team on several occasions, some of which involved him being sued by his nemesis Eggman, before the Doctor's incarceration in a Skylander Prison (before Wily broke him out again).

Feeling indebted, he's shown up to help them out frequently, eventually joining Phoenix's Skylander division, WAAHOO in the process. Good timing too, since Eggman's on the loose and out for revenge! Sally, Tails, and Nicole accompanied him to the Academy, but to say there have been complications there would be an understatement!

Nevertheless, despite Sally's unfortunate apprehending, Sonic still works and strives to keep and maintain an upbeat and snarkish attitude in the face of danger or any other challenges to come to keep his allies smiling to the very end!

• Thumbs Up 3

"HSIEN KO. I AM OMEGA." The walking arsenal shook Hsien Ko's claw. "YOUR ASSORTMENT OF WEAPONRY IS IMPRESSIVE... IF ENTIRELY OUTDATED!" he said, doing his best to 'complement' the undead girl. "I SEE YOU ALSO USE HEDGEHOGS AS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS SOMETHING WE HAVE IN COMMON." Omega then, without warning, picked up Sonic to use as a projectile himself! "OBSERVE!" he said to Hsien Ko, before announcing, "FIRE!" Sonic was then shot into the courtyard, luckily not breaking any of the Dojo's walls in the process.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Oh, crud..." said Chi, as he stepped out in front of the trapped Blaze. "I-it's just me. My apologies, I didn't mean to disturb you." Chi felt pretty bad for causing this, so he decided to help her out of the snow. "Alright, hold still..." he told Blaze, before changing into a fire-based form. Using the data he'd collected from the flames earlier, Chi spun around in a fiery tornado, carefully spinning around Blaze to melt the snow enough for her to escape. "There! That should do it!" he said, switching back to his regular form. "...Are you okay?" he asked, still embarrassed about what he'd done.

Climbing out and brushing off the snow, Blaze replies, "Yes, I am fine. Please do not distract me whilst I am training..."

Looking at Chi with curiosity, Blaze begins to wonder. "How did you do that?" she asks. "You do not seem like a fire type of robot to me."

• Thumbs Up 4

37 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Climbing out and brushing off the snow, Blaze replies, "Yes, I am fine. Please do not distract me whilst I am training..."

Looking at Chi with curiosity, Blaze begins to wonder. "How did you do that?" she asks. "You do not seem like a fire type of robot to me."

"Oh, that? It's part of my Scan ability!" Chi replied, a little surprised at Blaze's curiosity. "Basically, if I scan something or someone, then I can temporarily 'copy' one of their skills." Chi then elaborated, "In this case, I used the data from your fire, and adapted it into a move. I, uh... hope you don't mind that I borrowed your power for a second." As he said this, Chi's head tilted, indicating his embarrassment. "So... you're Blaze, right?" he asked, unsure if he'd already introduced himself before. "I heard that you're from that 'Sol Dimension' we all visited recently."

• Thumbs Up 4

"HSIEN KO. I AM OMEGA." The walking arsenal shook Hsien Ko's claw. "YOUR ASSORTMENT OF WEAPONRY IS IMPRESSIVE... IF ENTIRELY OUTDATED!" he said, doing his best to 'complement' the undead girl. "I SEE YOU ALSO USE HEDGEHOGS AS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS SOMETHING WE HAVE IN COMMON." Omega then, without warning, picked up Sonic to use as a projectile himself! "OBSERVE!" he said to Hsien Ko, before announcing, "FIRE!" Sonic was then shot into the courtyard, luckily not breaking any of the Dojo's walls in the process.

Walking into the Dojo as well, is Tails, his flamethrower handy. "Alright, this should be a suitable place for a testfire without pissing off any nearby purple cats in the vicinity!" Locking and loading his gun, he presses a button in his DEUS, spawning a training dummy.

"BURN, BABY! BUUUUUUURN!" Tails exclaims, letting all hell loose on that dummy.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

"Whew! Not a bad range!", Hsien Ko commented, viewing the distance at which he shot Sonic up and out!

"Course, I can suck up more than just hedgehogs! In theory, I could suck even you up and pop you out at enemies! Would make for one killer dakka combo! Oh! Pardon me!", she said holding up a finger as she saw SOnic begin to descend back down to earth.

When he was just in the right amount of proximity, she focused hard to teleport herself a few feet away from his trajectories, and ran in the air, using her trademark 'air dash" before scooping him up and teleporting!

"And for that matter, I can tell you and me and are both full of surprises!", she said, partly gloating.

"Ugh! Nice guys, anything else you wanna demonstrate using yours truly?", Sonic the Hedgehog snarked.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina walked over to Star and Kaede, having ordered pizza for the both of them. "You're really good at piano playing, you know that?" she complimented Kaede. "Well, uh, I guess you do know that - Ultimate Pianist and all that."

Star grabbed the nearest chair, pulled it over to her, and sat down in it. "Say, Kaede, I'm curious - how does your magic work?" she asked eagerly, referencing Kaede's light powers. "I mean, I'm not super sure about how it works for Jess or Lumina, and I hear different universes have different rules?"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lumina walked over to Star and Kaede, having ordered pizza for the both of them. "You're really good at piano playing, you know that?" she complimented Kaede. "Well, uh, I guess you do know that - Ultimate Pianist and all that."

Star grabbed the nearest chair, pulled it over to her, and sat down in it. "Say, Kaede, I'm curious - how does your magic work?" she asked eagerly, referencing Kaede's light powers. "I mean, I'm not super sure about how it works for Jess or Lumina, and I hear different universes have different rules?"

"My... powers?" Kaede looks at her hands, as they glow a bright white. As the brightness fades away, she scratches her head. Clearly, she never thought about it herself.

"I'm not sure, really." She admits. "I mean, I was just kinda... born with it and I didn't give it a second thought. I can use it to shoot beams, spawn instruments... and yeah, that's about it."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Same here," Lumina giggled as Star helped her up onto another chair. "Though really, I suppose with Elementals, it all just comes to you. Your Element, the basics of what you can do with it..." She glanced upwards as she reminisced. "Really, after that you find out the full extent yourself. What about you, Star? How does that wand work?"

Star held her wand out. "Oh, this? Well... truth be told, I'm not sure. I just say the first thing that pops in my head and boom! Out it comes. Mom always said that with proper discipline and control, it can do anything." She decided to demonstrate. "SYRUP CHRISTMAS HONEY BEE!"

In a puff of smoke, out popped a large honey bee made of syrup. That on its own would be bizarre, but it was nothing next to the fact that it instantly burst aflame and melted onto the floor, all while singing a distorted and horrific rendition of "Jingle Bells".

She blushed and nibbled her wand. "...yeah, that's the part where I trip up at, a-heh heh heh heh..."

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Same here," Lumina giggled as Star helped her up onto another chair. "Though really, I suppose with Elementals, it all just comes to you. Your Element, the basics of what you can do with it..." She glanced upwards as she reminisced. "Really, after that you find out the full extent yourself. What about you, Star? How does that wand work?"

Star held her wand out. "Oh, this? Well... truth be told, I'm not sure. I just say the first thing that pops in my head and boom! Out it comes. Mom always said that with proper discipline and control, it can do anything." She decided to demonstrate. "SYRUP CHRISTMAS HONEY BEE!"

In a puff of smoke, out popped a large honey bee made of syrup. That on its own would be bizarre, but it was nothing next to the fact that it instantly burst aflame and melted onto the floor, all while singing a distorted and horrific rendition of "Jingle Bells".

She blushed and nibbled her wand. "...yeah, that's the part where I trip up at, a-heh heh heh heh..."

"...Well, uhhh..." Kaede is left speechless, unsure of what to think of the sight that unfolded in front of her. "Just make sure it doesn't bring harm to us, okay?" She tells Star. "I don't want out of control powers like this to hurt friends."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh, don't you worry your little ol' hair notes off," Star giggled, "I'm getting better!"

Lumina dreaded to think of what her ability was like before. Quickly changing the topic, she asked another question. "So that wand's all-powerful and stuff, basically like a pure Magic Elemental, right... can you use magic without it?"

"Funny you should mention that," Star said, tapping her cheek. "This guy named Glossaryck told me I could use magic on my own; he said something about how magic is like a soup, that the wand only skims the surface, whereas I can dip down below it and get to the chunks..." She paused. "I did it just to open a door!" she finished, happily.

Lumina raised an eyebrow. "Sssssssooo you have a pure Magic Core, in essence?" she asked. The metaphor wasn't too far off from how she, Jessica and the other Elementals used their magic, but it was still a baffling one nonetheless.

"I guess?" Star shrugged. "Hey Kaede, maybe you dip down to use your powers too!"

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I guess?" Star shrugged. "Hey Kaede, maybe you dip down to use your powers too!"

"Dip down? Well, who knows what else I can do? I mean, I did get my Persona after all." Kaede says, thinking. "But if there's anyone who should dip... maybe Shuichi?"

"He has no powers, I mean, as far as we know." She explains. "But maybe he does have something inside?" Kaede then ponders the possibilities of what Shuichi COULD be capable of, now intrigued by the idea.

• Thumbs Up 3

Star grinned with glee. "Maybe we can help him out with that! Oh, oh, I know! Lily's always the kind who does that mediumtater thing, right Lumina?"

"...yes, Star, she does." Lumina scratched the back of her head. "Why, are you suggesting meditation would help Shuichi bring his power - if it exists - out?"

"Yeah! I'm sure if we got Lily in for guidance, we can get him to do anythiiiiiiing!"

Lumina folded her arms and smirked. "You know, maybe you can join him and learn more about discipline and focus."

"Aww, but you just sit in one place for a long time," Star moaned. Slumping over, she added, "It's so booooriiiing!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Inkwell hummed as he hammered the last nail into the sign above the small building's enterance. 'Inkwelle's Detective Service: Clueless? Call Inkwelle! (Willing to collaborate with other detectives.)'

"There we go!" said happily, "All done! Ol' Inkwelle is ready for business!"

Pleased with his progress, Inkwelle walked into the building and and sat as his desk, hands folded and smiling as if he were an eager student ready for a day at school. Moments passed as silence filled the room. Still sitting straight with a smile, Inkwelle straightened out a pencil on his desk and continued staring out the door. After more silence and lack of customers, Inkwelle's smile went from genuine to forced.

"Hmmmm, Must not be a lot of mysteries that need to be solved today...."

• Thumbs Up 5

44 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Walking into the Dojo as well, is Tails, his flamethrower handy. "Alright, this should be a suitable place for a testfire without pissing off any nearby purple cats in the vicinity!" Locking and loading his gun, he presses a button in his DEUS, spawning a training dummy.

"BURN, BABY! BUUUUUUURN!" Tails exclaims, letting all hell loose on that dummy.

"Yeesh! A little hot to handle!", Hsien Ko said shielding herself, Omega and Sonic from any potential heat recoil.

Sonic who'd been in Hsien Ko's sleeves, couldn't help but wonder just how Genji and Zenyetta were taking all this mayhem in the dojo.

"So, uh guys? This all fine and kosher, I guess?", he asked them sarcastically @Polkadi.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star grinned with glee. "Maybe we can help him out with that! Oh, oh, I know! Lily's always the kind who does that mediumtater thing, right Lumina?"

"...yes, Star, she does." Lumina scratched the back of her head. "Why, are you suggesting meditation would help Shuichi bring his power - if it exists - out?"

Kaede nods. "Maybe. I don't think Shuichi would object to it." Kaede then looks around. "I could help meditate with him too. I wouldn't mind!"

Kaede then looks down, slightly. "I just... don't want him to be in danger." She says. "He gets all shaky with his gun whenever he has to fight, and I wanna change that. What if he has to fight alone, and nobody's here to have his back?"

Kaede rubs her arm, remembering the bad memories of when she was fooled that Shuichi died. "...I don't want that lie I was told to become reality."

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina saw how concerned Kaede was about Shuichi's wellbeing. I know that feeling, all too well... She spoke up; "Well, I'll let Lily know. I'm sure she'll be happy to help you three out!~"

"Uhh, wait, who's the third?" Star asked, looking around. Deep down, she knew who it was; she just didn't want to hear it confirmed.

"You are," Lumina said. "I mean, if you're not gonna look out for yourself, somebody has to." As she talked, their pizza was brought over to a nearby table. "I mean, melting carol-singing bees is one thing, but what about your more destructive spells?"

Star frowned. "Fine, I guess you're right..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede gives a grateful smile. "Thanks, you guys." She then walks down from the piano, joining the other girls in eating the pizza. She takes a whiff of the aroma. "Man, I was so worried for a sec, I forgot how hungry I was! Heh..." Kaede laughs,

• Thumbs Up 3

As Deku was being shown the academy, he began to think about what made Nicole so sad earlier. He was very curious to learn about this Sally girl. Maybe he could ask other students if they knew her.

"So Nicole-san, you're student here, right?"

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede gives a grateful smile. "Thanks, you guys." She then walks down from the piano, joining the other girls in eating the pizza. She takes a whiff of the aroma. "Man, I was so worried for a sec, I forgot how hungry I was! Heh..." Kaede laughs,

"Feel free to eat up!" Lumina happily offered, biting into a slice herself. There were tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms, peppers... all the stuff everyone liked and Jessica absolutely detested. "They make pizzas here a lot bigger than I thought they would, y'know."

"And you're implying that's a bad thing?" Star asked, her mouth full of pizza. "I mean, I know you're small and all, but still, there's more for everyone!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Feel free to eat up!" Lumina happily offered, biting into a slice herself. There were tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms, peppers... all the stuff everyone liked and Jessica absolutely detested. "They make pizzas here a lot bigger than I thought they would, y'know."

"And you're implying that's a bad thing?" Star asked, her mouth full of pizza. "I mean, I know you're small and all, but still, there's more for everyone!"

Kaede takes a slice and places it on her plate. "Well, let's dig in, then!" She says, enthusiastically.

She looks at the plentiful amount of slices. "Oh, mind if I grab a couple slices to go? Maybe Shuichi and Yusei would like one!" She asks.

• Thumbs Up 4

Star and Lumina looked at each other. Neither one saw any problem with letting Shuichi and Yusei have some slices.

"Sure thing!" Lumina beamed. Star, meanwhile, flicked her wand and created a metal tin... covered in rainbows that were on fire.

"...well, at least the pizza'll be nice and hot, hah hah!" she laughed. Lumina couldn't help but giggle herself.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star and Lumina looked at each other. Neither one saw any problem with letting Shuichi and Yusei have some slices.

"Sure thing!" Lumina beamed. Star, meanwhile, flicked her wand and created a metal tin... covered in rainbows that were on fire.

"...well, at least the pizza'll be nice and hot, hah hah!" she laughed. Lumina couldn't help but giggle herself.

Kaede giggles along with Star. "Yeah, I guess so!" She plays along before digging in. Kaede takes a bite of her first slice, slowly chewing it to get the most out of the taste.

"You know... for an abandoned island, this is still really good!" Kaede comments, savoring every bite. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Abandoned, huh?" Star asked, chewing on some more pizza. It only just occured to her that outside of the other Skylanders, she didn't see any other inhabitants. "But if this place is abandoned... then who made the pizza?!"

"I'm sure there's still some of the old population hanging around here, Star," Lumina said. "Isn't that right, Kaede?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Abandoned, huh?" Star asked, chewing on some more pizza. It only just occured to her that outside of the other Skylanders, she didn't see any other inhabitants. "But if this place is abandoned... then who made the pizza?!"

"I'm sure there's still some of the old population hanging around here, Star," Lumina said. "Isn't that right, Kaede?"

Kaede nods, agreeing with Lumina. "Yeah. According to Makoto, once Byakuya bought this place and made it habitable, more and more penguins begin to head back here." She explains. She looks to a curtained door near the cash register. "The chef's probably in there."

• Thumbs Up 3