Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Star peered over to the curtain. "Ooooooooh, I getcha now," she said. "Wait, if penguins are the ones making pizza... how do they hold all the small swords you use for cutting food up?"

Lumina shrugged. "Magic? I mean, what does it matter, how they made pizza? The pizza's good, so who cares?"

Star saw her point, and kept on munching away. "Do you think soon, this place will be absolutely filled with penguins? I mean, on the one hand, that'd be great, but... there's that dumb ol' bear to worry about - the one that's not even partially cute."

"We can take him," Lumina said, confidently. "I mean, it's not like someone worse than him or LOSE will show up at our doorstep one day!"

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star peered over to the curtain. "Ooooooooh, I getcha now," she said. "Wait, if penguins are the ones making pizza... how do they hold all the small swords you use for cutting food up?"

Lumina shrugged. "Magic? I mean, what does it matter, how they made pizza? The pizza's good, so who cares?"

Star saw her point, and kept on munching away. "Do you think soon, this place will be absolutely filled with penguins? I mean, on the one hand, that'd be great, but... there's that dumb ol' bear to worry about - the one that's not even partially cute."

"We can take him," Lumina said, confidently. "I mean, it's not like someone worse than him or LOSE will show up at our doorstep one day!"

"It's no different from the Hub. That place had tons of villagers, yet we came to the rescue no problem." Kaede assures Lumina... before looking down, noticing the contradiction in her words. Her fists ball up as they rest on her legs, remembering the inevitable fate of the Hub... how it was destroyed by the Sky Eater, a vehicle that LOSE has in their possession as they speak.

Kaede regains focus, trying to be as confident as possible. "Yeah. We'll come to the rescue. There's no way I'm letting this place get destroyed. No. Never."

• Thumbs Up 3

The door to the Pizza Parlor opened and a guy with a strange crab-like haircut and general biker appearance entered the pizza parlor. It was Yusei Fudo, the Turbo Duelist. He then looked around the room and saw his friends before grabbing a chair and sitting next to them. "Don't mind if I cut in?" Yusei laughed his joke, "sorry if I haven't been so active as of late. I've been working on my D-Wheel."

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

The door to the Pizza Parlor opened and a guy with a strange crab-like haircut and general biker appearance entered the pizza parlor. It was Yusei Fudo, the Turbo Duelist. He then looked around the room and saw his friends before grabbing a chair and sitting next to them. "Don't mind if I cut in?" Yusei laughed his joke, "sorry if I haven't been so active as of late. I've been working on my D-Wheel."

Yusei's entrance immediately catches Kaede's attention, happy to see her good friend after some time.

"It's fine. Glad to see you again, though!" Kaede flips open the tin Star spawned. "Here, saved you a slice." She says, handing Yusei the piece of pizza.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Yeesh! A little hot to handle!", Hsien Ko said shielding herself, Omega and Sonic from any potential heat recoil.

Sonic who'd been in Hsien Ko's sleeves, couldn't help but wonder just how Genji and Zenyetta were taking all this mayhem in the dojo.

"So, uh guys? This all fine and kosher, I guess?", he asked them sarcastically @Polkadi

"Īe," Genji replied, very stern and irritated. His body language, shaking with clenched fists, easily gave away that he did not enjoy this mayhem in the least!

Zenyatta nods politely, perfectly content. "It is fine," he says, tranquil as ever.

Genji turns to Zenyatta, very annoyed. "No, master. It is not," he states.

8 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

As Deku was being shown the academy, he began to think about what made Nicole so sad earlier. He was very curious to learn about this Sally girl. Maybe he could ask other students if they knew her.

"So Nicole-san, you're student here, right?"

"Indeed I am, Izuku," Nicole says, looking over her shoulder as she walks. "Myself and all my friends from my world that are here, we all are students at this Academy. I've just also taken a staff role here too."

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Yusei's entrance immediately catches Kaede's attention, happy to see her good friend after some time.

"It's fine. Glad to see you again, though!" Kaede flips open the tin Star spawned. "Here, saved you a slice." She says, handing Yusei the piece of pizza.

"Thanks Kaede" Yusei said before stuffing his face with pizza goodness. After swallowing a bite then before explaining his more recent work. "I've been trying to develop another way of interdimensional travel. One without portals. I'm still thinking on how it could work but I'm not having too much success right now."

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

"Īe," Genji replied, very stern and irritated. His body language, shaking with clenched fists, easily gave away that he did not enjoy this mayhem in the least!

Zenyatta nods politely, perfectly content. "It is fine," he says, tranquil as ever.

Genji turns to Zenyatta, very annoyed. "No, master. It is not," he states.

"Still though, I gotta say, I like the way this Sentinel Tails can think on his feet with weaponry,  eh heh ", Hsien Ko said trying to lighten the mood. 

"SO uh,  about that handshake,  Mr. Uh what's your name and the robotic sensei?", she offered again her claws (though more so for protection this time) with a sheepish grin while Sonic just shook his head.

They both could sense that trouble might be a-brewing especially if Genji had anything to say about it. 

"Never in a million years would I have imagined Tails like that..... well okay,  not as gun happy", Sonic corrected himself. 

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Thanks Kaede" Yusei said before stuffing his face with pizza goodness. After swallowing a bite then before explaining his more recent work. "I've been trying to develop another way of interdimensional travel. One without portals. I'm still thinking on how it could work but I'm not having too much success right now."

"Interdimensional travel without portals?" Kaede asks, swallowing her last bite. "I... can't think of another method. Heh, but maybe it's because I'm so used to it?" She laughs slightly.

Kaede then pats Yusei on the shoulder. "But... I'm sure you can figure something out. Maybe ask Tails, or something?"

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Never in a million years would I have imagined Tails like that..... well okay,  not as gun happy", Sonic corrected himself. 

Tails blows out the smoke coming out of his gun barrel as he turns to Sonic. "Could say the same for your Tails. Afraid of lighting? Come on."

• Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Still though, I gotta say, I like the way this Sentinel Tails can think on his feet with weaponry,  eh heh ", Hsien No said trying to lighten the mood.

"THAT IS WHY THIS TAILS IS MILES BETTER THAN THE TAILS FROM OUR WORLD!" Omega interjected, before realising something. "...I DETECT THAT MY STATEMENT CONTAINED A 'PUN'. THAT WAS NOT INTENDED." He then looked over at Genji, noticing the ninja's frustration. @Polkadi "YOUR IRRITATION REMINDS ME OF SHADOW..." Omega couldn't help but notice. "HE TOO WOULD BE UNAMUSED WITH MY TRAINING, NAMELY AFTER 'ACCIDENTALLY' DESTROYING G.U.N. EQUIPMENT."

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Interdimensional travel without portals?" Kaede asks, swallowing her last bite. "I... can't think of another method. Heh, but maybe it's because I'm so used to it?" She laughs slightly.

Kaede then pats Yusei on the shoulder. "But... I'm sure you can figure something out. Maybe ask Tails, or something?"

"Perhaps I'll ask him later" Yusei replied. He then started writing a assortment of equations on the table trying to solve his problem. "There has to be something out there that can help. But with this we can travel a lot faster between places."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Perhaps I'll ask him later" Yusei replied. He then started writing a assortment of equations on the table trying to solve his problem. "There has to be something out there that can help. But with this we can travel a lot faster between places."

Kaede looks over Yusei's shoulder, trying to get a good look of the notes... obscured by his massive hair. This does not help her understand, however, as the equations appear to be too complex. She just goes back into her seat, simply nodding in understanding. "Yeah. This is a big multiverse, after all. There's gotta be something here."

• Thumbs Up 3

23 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Still though, I gotta say, I like the way this Sentinel Tails can think on his feet with weaponry,  eh heh ", Hsien No said trying to lighten the mood. 

"SO uh,  about that handshake,  Mr. Uh what's your name and the robotic sensei?", she offered again her claws (though more so for protection this time) with a sheepish grin while Sonic just shook his head.

They both could sense that trouble might be a-brewing especially if Genji had anything to say about it. 

Genji looks at Hsien No, bowing to her with respect instead of accepting the handshake. "Genji Shimada," he introduces himself.

Zenyatta accepts the handshake, replying, "Tekhartha Zenyatta. I am actually a monk, and Genji learnt his martial arts from his family, not from me. What is your name?"

8 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

He then looked over at Genji, noticing the ninja's frustration. "YOUR IRRITATION REMINDS ME OF SHADOW..." Omega couldn't help but notice. "HE TOO WOULD BE UNAMUSED WITH MY TRAINING, NAMELY AFTER 'ACCIDENTALLY' DESTROYING G.U.N. EQUIPMENT."

Genji rolls his head as if he was rolling his eyes behind the mask. "The training is fine, as long as you don't endanger others doing it. Otherwise you'll lack much needed allies in a future fight!" he tells Omega.

• Thumbs Up 3

And the Pizza Parlor door opens yet again. This time, an adult ninja with grey hair and green clothes is the one to open it. It's Kakashi Hatake, the 6th Hokage.

"Hey! I'm Kakashi Hatake and I'm new here. Who are you guys?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole, Josuke, and Deku were heading over to Ski Village as Nicole handed the two boys some winterware. Confused at first, the video Japanese students felt a chilly breeze as they realized why the Holo-lynx gave them the jackets. After putting them on, the three continued over to the village. When they arrived,  they were greeted with a beautiful sight of a town covered in snow.

"Nicole-san, this place is beautiful."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Nicole, Josuke, and Deku were heading over to Ski Village as Nicole handed the two boys some winterware. Confused at first, the video Japanese students felt a chilly breeze as they realized why the Holo-lynx gave them the jackets. After putting them on, the three continued over to the village. When they arrived,  they were greeted with a beautiful sight of a town covered in snow.

"But cold too. If it weren't for these clothes, we would be ice blocks." 

Josuke sure didn't want to get a fever again. He's afraid of those now.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

"But cold too. If it weren't for these clothes, we would be ice blocks." 

Josuke sure didn't want to get a fever again. He's afraid of those now.

Deku chuckled a little at Josuke's comment. He looked around if there would be any oenguins around.

"Nicole, are there any penguins in this village?"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

latest?cb=20150825022122

Nicole giggles in response, hands behind her back as she watches over the two. "Oh, it's not that much..."

"Welcome to the Ski Village," she says, showing off the place. "A central hub of sorts for the Ski Hill, another form of entertainment and fun for students. We have the Everyday Phoning Facility, home to our HQ, which we had only just left. We also have the Ski Lodge next to it, of which is really just what it's name is. It's very nice and warm in there!"

She then points over to the arch, as she says, "And that there... It is an entrance that takes you to the edge of the Wilderness, or maybe even into the Wilderness. Due to it's uncharted nature, I wouldn't recommend going in there. You could get so terribly lost..."

8 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku chuckled a little at Josuke's comment. He looked around if there would be any oenguins around.

"Nicole, are there any penguins in this village?"

"Negative, Sa-- Izuku," Nicole answers, flubbing over something in her words. "This is not a village that anyone lives in. It's just a name that caught on long before our arrival, and even before the arrival of the penguins."

• Thumbs Up 3

Josuke like the idea of the Ski Lodge but didn't want to go alone. They are a "team" in his mind after all.

"The Ski Lodge sounds pretty good. Maybe we could stay there a little? I need a warm place to stay at for a few minutes."

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20150825022122

Nicole giggles in response, hands behind her back as she watches over the two. "Oh, it's not that much..."

"Welcome to the Ski Village," she says, showing off the place. "A central hub of sorts for the Ski Hill, another form of entertainment and fun for students. We have the Everyday Phoning Facility, home to our HQ, which we had only just left. We also have the Ski Lodge next to it, of which is really just what it's name is. It's very nice and warm in there!"

She then points over to the arch, as she says, "And that there... It is an entrance that takes you to the edge of the Wilderness, or maybe even into the Wilderness. Due to it's uncharted nature, I wouldn't recommend going in there. You could get so terribly lost..."

"Negative, Sa-- Izuku," Nicole answers, flubbing over something in her words. "This is not a village that anyone lives in. It's just a name that caught on long before our arrival, and even before the arrival of the penguins."

Deku had noticed Nicole was going to say something else and had deduced that it may have been "Sally" she was going to say. This made him even more curious. Once again, he chose to leave it alone for now.

"This seems like a nice place to relax."

The three went into the lodge for some warmth.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

Josuke like the idea of the Ski Lodge but didn't want to go alone. They are a "team" in his mind after all.

"The Ski Lodge sounds pretty good. Maybe we could stay there a little? I need a warm place to stay at for a few minutes."

5 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku had noticed Nicole was going to say something else and had deduced that it may have been "Sally" she was going to say. This made him even more curious. Once again, he chose to leave it alone for now.

"This seems like a nice place to relax."

The three went into the lodge for some warmth.

Inside what greeted them was the sight of a familiar super heroine, currently in her white outfit, flying around and using controlled bursts of lightning to light the logs of fire places up for warmth. 

storm-borisfix.jpg

"Ah! Greetings newcomers!", she said as she floated down on trails of wind down from the air within the cabin. 

"I have heard there were new guests here and thought to make the cabin more habitual for better comfort!"

"My name is Ororo Munroe,  and I am Queen of Wakanda.  But most know me as Storm".

Storm (X-Men) Bio:

Spoiler

storm-by-gregland.jpg

storm-boris3fix.jpg

Storm - X-Men - Main Character

Theme:

Class: Sorceror

Elements: Air & Water

Category: Sensei

BiO:

Ororo Munroe, better known as Storm, is to co-leader of the X-men. Her special mutant ability allows her to manipulate the forces of nature. This control over the weather gives her the ability to fly. She can call upon the power of a storm and harness the fierce power of weather. Storm possesses a strong sense of nobility, making her a great leader.

Ororo is the descendant of an ancient line of African priestesses, all of whom have white hair, blue eyes, and the potential to wield magic. Her mother, N'dare, was an African princess who married American photojournalist David Monroe and moved with him to Manhattan, where Ororo was born. When Ororo was six months old, she and her parents moved to Cairo, Egypt. Five years later, during the Arab-Israeli conflict, a plane crashed into their home. Ororo's parents were killed, but she survived, buried under rubble near her mother's body. The resultant trauma left Ororo with severe claustrophobia that still affects her today.

Storm was initially very naive when it came to the customs of the modern world, but her team mate Jean Grey helped educate her in the ways of society and the pair formed a lasting friendship. Jean was also one of the first X-Men to learn of Storm's claustrophobia after the two women chased a thief into the subway.

After serving with the team for many years, Storm was appointed leader of the team following the departure of former leader Cyclops after the apparent death of Jean. Storm was initially unsure about her new role, but with the support of her team mates she soon became a capable leader. When Cyclops eventually returned to the team, Storm found herself doubting her leadership abilities once more after a mission she led went wrong. However, she soon asserted her position, reminding Cyclops that she was now team leader.

In addition to such, nowadays she has also founded and maintained a healthy marriage with Black Panther (T'Challa) and has on events taken part in many crossover events, even once being an Avenger herself! She first met Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) during a merging of the Marvel and DC universes, wherein the two were pitted against once another by the master mind. Since breaking free of the event alongside their fellow respective compatriots, they've founded something of a friendship. With the multiverse at hand, Wonder Woman called in Storm for a favor to help....much to Storm's old UMVC3 comrades, Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey and Tron Bonne's delightful surprises and to Batman's chagrin, to join the Skylanders!

• Thumbs Up 2

Black Death went over to Saffron. "I am deeply sorry for Terriful's actions. Unfortunately, he didn't stay long enough for the actual results to come in. The slip resulted in a K.O. which allowed Terriful to win. He left shortly after. But it was just that. A knock out. He recovered two weeks afterwards and his life resumed records show."

BD aimed his gun and switched it to 3D mode and printed a stuffed Ultimate Purr-inator. He handed it to Saffron. "A gift." he said. @Mightyray

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Nicole noticed Deku's curiousity about it, and knew exactly what this was going to be about. "It's just a habit I have, Izuku," she explains. "I've gotten so used to saying one thing, that I simply said that without thinking."

Looking away, Nicole awkwardly scratches her head. She mutters, "Just ask me if you have any questions... I will try to answer them as best I can."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole noticed Deku's curiousity about it, and knew exactly what this was going to be about. "It's just a habit I have, Izuku," she explains. "I've gotten so used to saying one thing, that I simply said that without thinking."

Looking away, Nicole awkwardly scratches her head. She mutters, "Just ask me if you have any questions... I will try to answer them as best I can."

Deku though it over and thought up two question. He spoke up to ask the first one.

"So what's our job in the academy?"

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Deku was amazed to find the woman using lightning like that. Did she have a Quirk of her own. He was a bit nervous to talk to her.

"You're nervous,  I can tell ", a tall fall figure said,  appearing out from the shadows.

"She's one of the nice ones. Cocky a bit. But still,  one of the good ones ", he said dryly. 

Storm scoffed at his remark and snorted. 

"The Batman,  I see. As timely with that dry sense of humor as you are with startling the unsuspecting with however you sneak in and out of rooms".

"Just one of my talents I do without powers ", Batman said smirking,  "But I digress".

"Sigh. Child. It's alright,  I won't lash out at you ", Storm promised Deku. "So,  pray tell,  who are you and your friends?"

Batman (DC Superheroes) Bio:

Spoiler

46ae9ba4958a099655cae1897bfd0eb4.jpg&key

Batman - Support Unit Character

Class: Ninja

Elements: Dark & Tech

Category: Sensei

Theme: 

Bio: As a child, billionaire Bruce Wayne watched helplessly as his parents Thomas and Martha were shot and killed by a petty mugger named Joe Chill. Upon witnessing their deaths, the young Wayne took an oath of vengeance against crime so that no one else would have to suffer the tragedy that he had.

Wayne spent years venturing the world, learning many forms of combat and training himself to physical and intellectual perfection. Upon his return to Gotham, Wayne delved into crime-fighting, with disastrous results. As the injured young man sat alone in his study dwelling upon his dilemma and the fact that criminals are a "cowardly, superstitious lot", he figured that the best way to get to them was through sheer terror. At that moment, as if a sign from God, a huge bat flew in through his study window.

This bat provided Bruce with the inspiration he had been searching for. He donned a costume complete with a long, black cape and a cowl with huge, pointed ears and became the creature the criminals of Gotham would now know and fear: The Dark Knight... Batman.

Batman first came across the Skylanders in search of Nightwing who had gona missing and presumed dead. It happened to be during the Infamous Bootleg Trial with their main opposition being the Joker. The Batman temporarily joined the Skylanders, but after Nightwing was found, not too long afterward, he left to go off in search of Nightwing's kidnapped beloved, Starfire. It seems that he and Wonder Woman may be onto something, but it looks like he'll have to swallow his pride and rejoin the Skylanders........joy.

• Thumbs Up 2