Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Edgeworth began shaking his head. "Nepal? Save? Franziska?" Edgeworth's expression changed, one that Phoenix didn't even see before, one of pure unadultered hate, even more than any of the expressions Edgeworth showed in the past with their cases.

"I don't know if any Nepal, my sister as well as Godot are currently bootlegs because you decided to hunt them down, and the day I get saved by that knockoff of you upstairs is the day Yuta Asahina loses his powers and gains humility" 

'*GULP* "Unless you're referring to our Yuta here with us, I have to say I agree with that", Phoenix said, not too fond of Furio Tigre.

"Okay. So you definitely weren't the one who sent us a distress message through that portal then!", Undyne said.

"We're only here because we got a message of you being in trouble. After you were booted as Skylanders Headmaster", Cloud explained.

"But, well it seems that the portal we were sent through from our own Academy led us here....to what seems to be a whole new set of a multiverse!", Phoenix said amazed. "Either the constant hiccups our systems have been having back there sent us here by mistake and our Edgeworth is still in actual danger back on our Earth's Nepal, or someone played us all for patsies....especially since we're kind of stuck here", Phoenix groaned in realization.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

'*GULP* "Unless you're referring to our Yuta here with us, I have to say I agree with that", Phoenix said, not too fond of Furio Tigre.

"Okay. So you definitely weren't the one who sent us a distress message through that portal then!", Undyne said.

"We're only here because we got a message of you being in trouble. After you were booted as Skylanders Headmaster", Cloud explained.

"But, well it seems that the portal we were sent through from our own Academy led us here....to what seems to be a whole new set of a multiverse!", Phoenix said amazed. "Either the constant hiccups our systems have been having back there sent us here by mistake and our Edgeworth is still in actual danger back on our Earth's Nepal, or someone played us all for patsies....especially since we're kind of stuck here", Phoenix groaned in realization.

Edgeworth and Nightwing simply exchanged a glance with each other, and then pressed a button, causing the cage to deactivate and the Skylanders to all fall out onto the hideout's floor. 

"H-Huh...? You're letting us go?" Yuta asked. 

"Only the real Phoenix Wright could've fallen for such an trick and get himself thrown into this type of mess, the famous Wright luck, as it were". Edgeworth said, as he began limping back to the computer console.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

"Well. Thanks, Pheonix?" Komaru says, stepping out if the cage. "Like, I guess we should thank him if he did help them convince us we're the real deals. Right? Eheh..."

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

11 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Only the real Phoenix Wright could've fallen for such an trick and get himself thrown into this type of mess, the famous Wright luck, as it were". Edgeworth said, as he began limping back to the computer console.

"Wow, it seems Mr. Wright is the butt of everybody's jokes, I feel sorry for the guy." Dave says, glancing at Phoenix who was sweating buckets. He looks around the room again and adds. "So...what do we do now?"

"Sh-Sh-Shouldn't we focus on a way to get back home?" Toko says, having finally recovered from her earlier disorientation. "No, we can't leave!" Noire shouts with anew found determination. "What's to stop those Bootlegs from invading other dimensions once they've finished here? Besides...we can't leave Mr. Edgeworth and Nightwing like this."

"I-I-I agree with Lady Noire!" Daniel joins in. "...They took away what was good for the world and corrupted everything around them...I...I need to avenge the fallen!" Dave was shocked at what Daniel said. "Have you not been paying attention?? They out number us, they act in ways we never would and they attack both physically and mentally! I mean...I like the idea of killing 'em all but...we need some kind of plan first...right?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Noire knows what's up. It's our duty to protect any worlds and stop any evil. Including this one!" Sonic says in agreement with Noire.

2 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"I like the idea of killing 'em all but...we need some kind of plan first...right?"

"...But no killing." Sonic adds. "Let's avoid extremes at all costs. At the very least, everyone's getting themselves a trip to CloudCracker Prison once we're done here."

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Noire knows what's up. It's our duty to protect any worlds and stop any evil. Including this one!" Sonic says in agreement with Noire.

"...But no killing." Sonic adds. "Let's avoid extremes at all costs. At the very least, everyone's getting themselves a trip to CloudCracker Prison once we're done here."

Yuta leaned over to Sonic. "If we're gonna do that, we should probably get those two's trust. There was this one anime exactly like this where the heroes thought their allies were evil clones from another dimension!" Yuta said, having watched....far too much anime. 

"So, allow me to be clear -ggk-...y-you're all from another dimension?" Edgeworth asked, breathing heavily as he sat back down, placing the cane beside him. Nightwing proceeded to cross his arms and look towards Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta leaned over to Sonic. "If we're gonna do that, we should probably get those two's trust. There was this one anime exactly like this where the heroes thought their allies were evil clones from another dimension!" Yuta said, having watched....far too much anime. 

"So, allow me to be clear -ggk-...y-you're all from another dimension?" Edgeworth asked, breathing heavily as he sat back down, placing the cane beside him. Nightwing proceeded to cross his arms and look towards Sonic.

"Yeah." Sonic begins. "We came here after being told the Edgeworth from our dimension got kidnapped. Once we arrived, our outside communications and even portals shut down. Now we're stuck here." He explains.

Neptune, meanwhile wanders around the base, looking at the weapons on display. "Ooooh! Maybe we could use those against the bootlegs!"

Komaru pulls Neptune back. "Maaaaaybe we should get permission first before going to grab anything here!"

"But... I wasn't gonna! Pinky swear!" Neptune replies.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Edgeworth and Nightwing simply exchanged a glance with each other, and then pressed a button, causing the cage to deactivate and the Skylanders to all fall out onto the hideout's floor. 

"H-Huh...? You're letting us go?" Yuta asked. 

"Ugh. Of course, he forgets to mention the key part about me finding a way out of it", Phoenix grumbled.

"Well, hey, on the bright side, it truly means you're one of a kind if even the most advanced of robots can't imitate you", Cloud suggested.

"It's funny really, I've even had robots as witnesses", Phoenix mused.

12 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well. Thanks, Pheonix?" Komaru says, stepping out if the cage. "Like, I guess we should thank him if he did help them convince us we're the real deals. Right? Eheh..."

"Ummm, you're welcome?", Phoenix said unsure if the circumstances surrounding such.

"Perhaps this is just another round of your patented "Wright Luck", eh?", Undyne joked as she playfully elbowed her WAAHOO leader. "We're out of the frying pan thanks to it!"

"I prefer it when it doesn't come at my dignified expense.....but I digress", Phoenix relented, "Besides, the fire is still raging ahead of us", he said looking up from where they had fallen. Out there, were still their twisted selves.

37 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Wow, it seems Mr. Wright is the butt of everybody's jokes, I feel sorry for the guy." Dave says, glancing at Phoenix who was sweating buckets.

Overhearing this, Phoenix as able to calm down. *Sigh* "Well, it's got us a step forward. And hey, at least empathy isn't dead amongst the group", he mumbled.

34 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Related image

"Hmmmm, that. Or even save our bootlegged selves from their affected states.....you know, we were able to revert them in our dimension", Phoenix recalled.

"That sounds like a best-case-in-scenario situation if ever I've heard one", Undyne grunted.

"No one said it was gonna be easy", Cloud spoke up.

37 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

I mean...I like the idea of killing 'em all but...we need some kind of plan first...right?"

"Dave. No killing. These people ARE us. If we were to succeed, we'd also run the risk of leaving this realm without much of its defenders permanently, unless we can't cure them", Phoenix said.

"Besides, considering some of them are reveling in despair and tainting, killing could very well just bring joy to them or further their goals to poison us", Undyne added on.

34 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Assuming things are topsy turvy here too. It sounds like we'd need to bring them to our dimension's Cloud Cracker Prison", Cloud noted.

"Which would leave just as much more foes with a grudge against us there. Hmmmm. SO be it", Undyne said.

"In all cases, I just hope it doesn't come to that as well", Phoenix said apprehensively.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Hmmmm, that. Or even save our bootlegged selves from their affected states.....you know, we were able to revert them in our dimension", Phoenix recalled.

"You think I haven't tried that Wright? Because I've tried and failed countless times". Edgeworth said in an angry tone. It's obvious this was a sore subject for the prosecutor. Yuta leaned over to Phoenix "I never got a close look at him, but does he limp like that in our dimension?" Yuta asked the lawyer. 

"I'm not sure what happened in your dimension, but I assure you, things went to hell in this one". Nightwing said, no hint of joking in his voice.

• Thumbs Up 4

"What happened, happened." Sonic says, looking up. "Things clearly have gone to hell."

Subtle sounds of grinding can be heard from Sonic's mouth as his teeth clenches. "Doesn't mean we're not gonna put an end to it now."

• Thumbs Up 3

On 10/16/2017 at 10:35 AM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"So, allow me to be clear -ggk-...y-you're all from another dimension?" Edgeworth asked, breathing heavily as he sat back down, placing the cane beside him.

"That's right Edgeworth", Phoenix stepped up to comply. "We're from a parallel dimension where the defense team was able to defeat Joker, Harley Quinn and the bootlegs they made out of some of our members in court, as well as rescue you in time to help prosecute the final trial day!"

On 10/16/2017 at 11:10 AM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"You think I haven't tried that Wright? Because I've tried and failed countless times". Edgeworth said in an angry tone. It's obvious this was a sore subject for the prosecutor.

"Edgeworth?", Pheonix said a bit caught off guard. Ah! That's right! It was only on the final trial day when me and Maya conducted the means of curing them, stating with Kat, he thought to himself.

Yuta leaned over to Phoenix "I never got a close look at him, but does he limp like that in our dimension?" Yuta asked the lawyer. 

"He used to briefly. But that was a long time ago, when one of Joker's bootlegs, Terriful, injured him. Thankfully, Shantae was there to heal the wound afterwards which helped his recovery.....but here if that note you found is anything to go by, we failed to come to his rescue in this dimension", Phoenix responded.

"I'm not sure what happened in your dimension, but I assure you, things went to hell in this one". Nightwing said, no hint of joking in his voice.

Image result for phoenix wright spirit of justice

"Back in our dimension, on the final day while Edgeworth was being rescued during a battle with the Bootlegs, in court, we found a means of curing the bootlegs. The power of truth, literally. Through grueling mental conflict, with just the right evidence, the right turnabouts, beginning with Kat, we freed them little by little. Swaying enemies back to allies who in turn helped turn the tide of the battle. Then finally, in the final round, everyone un-affected or cured, "presented" their ultimate truths, and then finally......the miracle came", Phoenix said flashing back to the finale:

Spoiler

"Thanks everyone! We've fought a long hard battle! It's time to bring it to an end!", phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"Your honor! The defense has got everything we need!", http://i.imgur.com/Ylul63C.gif

Related image

"Ho! Ho! Foolish move! Wrighto, my dear boy! If you slip-up here, it's GAME OVER! BWHAHAHAHAH-"

"Y'know, speaking from experience, challenging the likes of Wright and company with those stakes is phenomenally asking for trouble", godot-thoughtful%28b%29.gif Godot warned.

"Alright, Defense have at it!", the Judge complied. 4judge-serious(b).gif

"Alright then! Let's get to work showing these clowns THE POWER OF ATTORNEY!", Birdman said. Image result for harvey birdman

bubble-takethat.gif

The group presented their final piece of evidence..................

"What!? The picture of me supposedly encountering Kat and Nega Shantae!?HehhehehehAwhawhaw you've lost Wrighto!", Related image the Joker said.

"Yeah, Law-Man", Harley quipped, "unless you've forgotten, that evidence was already shown and could easily be a fake! Trying to incriminate puddin' with fake evidence! Naughty naughty!" Related image

"Umm Harley, usually this is the part, where they go gasping.......so why are they deliberating missing their cue. And, smiling at that!?",Image result for joker not amused the Joker said puzzled as Phoenix, Maya, Harvey Birdman and Frisk responded only with a smirk.

Then Phoenix created The Bridge To The Turnabout with, you guessed it!

phoenix-superobjection.gifbubble-objection.gif

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif"Your honor, the defense wishes to call upon the services of the witness Nega-Shantae", Phoenix said pointing to Nega in the photo!

"ORDER IN THE COURT! You're out of order Wrighto, and now you'll-", the Joker began to say.

Image result for ace attorney overruledjudgie-gavel%28d%29.gif"That's my line, Mr. Joker, and I'm afraid you've overstepped your boundaries there!

Defense, I hereby grant permission for Nega-Shantae to appear before the court!"

"Well guys, the gas us screwed up enough for one more voluntary conversion! So make it count!",http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/shantae/images/5/59/Fx_cine_shantae_pose_6.png/revision/latest?cb=20170102072748 Shantae said as she warped back in Nega Shantae!Related image

*SIGH* "You rang again?"

"Ms. Nega-Shantae!", Image result for frisk undertale Frisk cried over to the genie girl, "Would you mind lending us a hand to pin the Joker?"

"Well much as I'd loooooooove that, I can't grant a court-winning wish-"

"That's not it!", Maya corrected her.

"No, Purple Flames", Birdman said, "right now we'd just like you to look and stare at EVERYONE's face's good!"Image result for harvey birdman

"What kind of batshit insane-"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif"Trust us", Nick said.

"Hmmmmmm, that glint in your eyes.....that was the same glint I saw when you actually got the better of me. Heh, heh, alright. Some other day I'll get my vengeance on you all but for now........I'll trust you".

Image result for nega shantae

Nega Shantae proceeded to poof in and out, staring everyone, Harley Quinn, the Joker, even the Judge in the eye!

"Well, defense, what have you gotten from this?", the Judge asked.

"First your honor, a question for you!", Maya said.

"M-m-me!?"

"Yes your honor!", Birdman said, "When Ms. Nega looked right into your eyes, did you happen to notice how blank and open they were?"

"WHY YES! They glow with open yellow, but are so reflective that I could see myself in them!"

Image result for nega shantae

"Heh, heh, yep! They're keepers alright! Though they have a habit of going red, green and whatnot. Heck, they sometimes even form pupils when I'm nervous or caught off guard your honor!", Nega Shantae said.

"YAWWWWWN. Yes very good, now that we've well wasted the court's time, your honor please-", the Joker again tried.

bubble-holdit.gif

Related image

"Oh my god! Your honor! I SEE what the defense means now!"

h45NPtl.gif

"Ohoho! Good one!"

"Heh, looks like I got more laughs out of him than you could you sad, sad, clown!", Nega dug her heels in. "Defense I leave the rest in your hands. I'm gonna enjoy watching this!"Image result for nega shantae

"Pleasure doing business with you ma'am!", Birdman thanked her.

"Your honor!", Phoenix took the charge, some things in photos can be faked, but a reflection of someone in the eyes of a genie like Ms. Shantae....yeah not so much! So Image result for ace attorney have a look

In the photo, Nega Shantae's eyes reflect the Joker!" phoenix-zoom%28b%29.gif

judgie-surprise%28e%29.gif"Why, the defense has done it again! They're without a doubt, water-tight, and absolutely correct!"

@Ryannumber1gamer

"But Wrighto! Maybe Edgy could've forged-"Related image                                                                                             bubble-objection.gif              edgeworth-shrug.gif

"Need I remind you that I was clearly kidnapped for the final day of investigations?", edgeworth-confident%28b%29.gifEdgeworth stopped Joker's theory-to-be right in its tracks! edgeworth-smirk%28a%29.gifTsk, Tsk, Tsk. edgeworth-thinking%28b%29.gif"There's obviously no way I'd have been able to have the time necessary to have forged in a reflection of all things, let alone be able to plan ahead that a reflection would be what saves the day! I'm many things, but I'm not one gifted with future vision. That will be all, thank you very much! edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif"

"Yes, well, ummm, you see! I was-"Related image

"'framed'? Ha! How cliche! Sounds like you're the rip-off now pal!", dick-giggle%28b%29.gif Gumshoe countered.

"A fool truly is a fool when those originally considered the buffoon, surpasses even him!", franziska-tisk%28b%29.gif Franziska mocked Joker while surprisingly complimenting Gumshoe's burn!

"GNOOOH!"Related image

"Joker! You can't hope to dodge through this onslaught!", Image result for endertale Frisk declared.

"Turns out, we had the winning deck, despite your own stacked deck!", maya-bench-strict%28b%29.gif Maya quipped trying to sound cool!

"As usual, evil can't extinguish good's hopes of victory, let alone the Sun that empowers me!", Harvey Birdman added on. Image result for harvey birdman

"And now, Joker, Harley Quinn, Neptune @Failinhearts, and everyone else!", phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

"HERE COMES TO TRUTH TO LIGHT AT LAST!"phoenix-superobjection.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/gtEfTZD3RNgcM/giphy.gif

And with that, the final blast was struck, winding through the courtroom, blasting the Joker and Quinn off their feet, and sending surges through all the bootlegged characters that ultimately changed them back to normal.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Image result for joker not amused The Joker wailed.

"And with that miracle, the nightmare was finally over", Phoenix said.

"So, what on earth happened to this dimension's trial that made everything go south????", he asked, afraid to hear the answer.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"So, what on earth happened to this dimension's trial that made everything go south????", he asked, afraid to hear the answer.

"Well, you told your story, so...it's only fair I tell mine". Edgeworth said, as he looked over towards the Skylanders. "It was during that third day, Joker wanted reassurance that he could win the trial, with me captured, there's nothing else I could do. Harley Quinn attacked the Skylanders while Joker chased off Phoenix, luring him into a trap with his knockoff gas. When Harley was stopped, it wasn't Phoenix Wright who rejoined the trial..." Edgeworth explained.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120830200241

"WHO'S READY TO WIN THIS TRIAL?!" 

"CHANGE OF PLANS, I NEED ALL OF YOU WITH ME IN THE COURTROOM FOR SUPPORT!" 

• Thumbs Up 5

"...I see. If we didn't stand up against your captor in time, our dimension would become... this." Sonic sighs in comprehension and a touch of dread.

Komaru looks down. "You... failed the trial? That's terrible..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"So not only are we in the timeline where we failed..." Katii thought out loud, "But we're in the future of this timeline. Ugh, what a mess..."

Curiously, Hiss looked at the cane Edgeworth had... This is something that he never had before, "What happen? Why do you need that stick to walk?"

"If I remember right, one of the more rebellious bootlegs stabbed Edgeworth in the leg with a sword... Even the Joker was pretty furious over that 'gift.' " Katii said, thinking back to the incident. "That bootleg's sword was enchanted so that healing would be hard. Fortunately I think we had enough healers on our side to make it so that Edgeworth's leg could heal over time..."

Katii looked back to Edgeworth with a meloncholy expression. "I guess in this reality, everybody who had the power to heal were long gone before he had any help..."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"So not only are we in the timeline where we failed..." Katii thought out loud, "But we're in the future of this timeline. Ugh, what a mess..."

Curiously, Hiss looked at the cane Edgeworth had... This is something that he never had before, "What happen? Why do you need that stick to walk?"

"If I remember right, one of the more rebellious bootlegs stabbed Edgeworth in the leg with a sword... Even the Joker was pretty furious over that 'gift.' " Katii said, thinking back to the incident. "That bootleg's sword was enchanted so that healing would be hard. Fortunately I think we had enough healing magic to make it so that Edgeworth's leg could heal over time..."

Katii looked back to Edgeworth with a meloncholy expression. "I guess in this reality, everybody who had the power to heal were long gone before he had any help..."

Edgeworth solemnly nodded. "It was three days after the trial when I managed to escape. Joker made me watch the bootlegging of every active Skylander..." Edgeworth explained. "Then I was sentenced to death, to ensure I couldn't attempt to get a retrial. Bootlegging was suggested, but Joker said it would "ruin the ironic punchline of the gag". The edgelord volunteered immediately, and I was taken to the portal room, where my body would be thrown into my universe to show what was incoming. I was facing death itself..." Edgeworth explained.

"That's when I had to pull my last ditch effort. That idiotic cat decided to get egotistical and start a grand speech about himself being all powerful. The other bootlegs were watching and cheering him on to do the deed. That's when it happened...

"The turnabout". 

"I waited for the right moment when he was near my bindings, he grabbed my head, and lifted it to face his, and that's when I used my remaining strength in one final blow. "OBJECTION!" The attack struck him and sent him flying into the other bootlegs, he was made a laughing stock right there and then for being so easily beaten. The sword flipped into the air and cut off the ropes that had been tying me up. "It was a one in a million shot, but I calculated everything perfectly, I knew everything about that room". Edgeworth explained.

"However, Tails' bootleg shot a laser blast at the portal system to try stop me. With no chance left, I dived in, not knowing where I'd land, I just knew I'd be untraceable..."

Nightwing then cut in. "And that's how he got here".  

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Well, you told your story, so...it's only fair I tell mine". Edgeworth said, as he looked over towards the Skylanders. "It was during that third day, Joker wanted reassurance that he could win the trial, with me captured, there's nothing else I could do. Harley Quinn attacked the Skylanders while Joker chased off Phoenix, luring him into a trap with his knockoff gas. When Harley was stopped, it wasn't Phoenix Wright who rejoined the trial..." Edgeworth explained.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20120830200241

"WHO'S READY TO WIN THIS TRIAL?!" 

"CHANGE OF PLANS, I NEED ALL OF YOU WITH ME IN THE COURTROOM FOR SUPPORT!" 

"Nobody questioned if that was me or something was wrong!? How does Furio do it every time!?", Phoenix said,  remembering how the real Furio Tigre from his home had pulled a similar bait and switch ploy. 

39 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"If I remember right, one of the more rebellious bootlegs stabbed Edgeworth in the leg with a sword... Even the Joker was pretty furious over that 'gift.' " Katii said, thinking back to the incident.

"Oh right.....Terriful the Dark or something", Undyne said not bothering to pay the edgy bootleg any respect,  let alone memorize his name. 

39 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

That bootleg's sword was enchanted so that healing would be hard. Fortunately I think we had enough healers on our side to make it so that Edgeworth's leg could heal over time..."

"Shantae ", Phoenix said sadly. "She was the one who healed Edgeworth back then. But if things went differently enough over here......NEGA Shantae could  very well have been at the helm.  No matter who's side she was on at the time......", he couldn't bring himself to finish.

"Looks like someone helped her gain control as the dominant persona over Shantae's body. By which point she likely defected back to Joker's side", Cloud deduced.

"Probably as payback for us revealing her humiliation to the court on the second day ", Undyne added. 

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Edgeworth solemnly nodded. "It was three days after the trial when I managed to escape. Joker made me watch the bootlegging of every active Skylander..." Edgeworth explained

"With the Law on their side.... there wasn't anything we could do was there?", Phoenix asked depressed.

"And then we..... hunted down those close to us,  allied with us,  or those who joined on later ", Undyne guessed.

"And Tron Bonne.... she was never swayed from LOSE's ranks. Who knows what became of her and her brothers ", Phoenix worried. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"So that's what happened..." Daniel said looking dejected.

"But-But-But the great Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth are back together now! I read so much about you guys before I joined the Skylanders. Mr. Wright was able to turn the tide even during the most tragic of incidence when his very first solo case had him defend Maya Fey of the accusations of killing her older sister and Mr. Wrights mentor, Mia Fey in Turnabout Sisters. Then there was Turnabout Goodbyes, Bridge of the Turnabout and you both were amazing in Farewell, My Turnabout!" As Daniel finished reciting past Ace Attorney cases, Dave approaches him. "Psst. You're coming across as mighty stalker like, right about now." Dave then looks around again. "So...nobody likes my murder plan? Fine...I'll go with whatever you guys think is best, I sure hope it's good though..."

Daniel addresses everybody else. "Don't mind him, he's just a little pessimistic and a total pain in the arse!" "If we already know about a cure thanks to that trail, could it be possible to amplify it in such a way to effect a larger number of people?" Noire speaks up, but Toko interjects with her own opinion. "That would be too convenient, if we can locate the leader and turn them, then the rest should fall easily. It's standard military warfare tactics."

• Thumbs Up 5

"W-Wait a second, but according to the files I read, you said you were a bootleg too..." Yuta said, surprising many Skylanders, he didn't seem like the type of person to do research beforehand. 

Nightwing shook his head. "Long story. I was....bootlegged with the others, in a different way. Some of the original gas seeped into this cave and I was bootlegged into something I wasn't proud of..." Nightwing explained.

-Flashback-

latest?cb=20160921222229

"Haha, my Skylander pals are up there getting turned into bootlegs. Sure would be good to help them out..." 

"Buuut meh, Lonely Guy's Hourly Movie is on in a few minutes, and I have a whole bucket of ice cream to down and cry about how much my life is a complete and total wreck in every single conceivable way!" Bootleg!Nightwing said, as he slammed his head onto the computer in tears. 

-End Flashback-

"When I entered this cave through that portal...I found this bootleg crying his eyes out watching daytime dramas, and forty buckets of ice cream completely emptied on the floor". Edgeworth said, shaking his head. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"So... you befriended the bootleg?" Neptune asks. "And somehow this turned him to how he is now... or is there an antidote gas...?"

"Or maybe I'm looking too deep into this?"

• Thumbs Up 3

26 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"So... you befriended the bootleg?" Neptune asks. "And somehow this turned him to how he is now... or is there an antidote gas...?"

"Or maybe I'm looking too deep into this?"

"Yeah, I thought all Bootlegs were evil. Is that wrong?" Noire asks, also feeling confused.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Yeah, I thought all Bootlegs were evil. Is that wrong?" Noire asks, also feeling confused.

"No, most didn't start out evil. Mainly they just started out with different personas. Some were more vile than others, but the key bit was that they were vulnerable to suggestion. Being convinced of where their allegiances lay. Some were fooled into thinking that they were doing heroes' work. And then there were cases like me and Maya....where the bootleg forms were actual real living people", Phoenix said.

"Some of us were able to fight it on the inside", Cloud said. "Unless pressed harder or exposed to more gas".

"And in cases like Shantae, it brought inner demons to the surface. With NEGA Shantae, it's simply the natural order reversed. The Shantae we know is in there, but we'd likely have to some how summon her out like we would with NEGA Shantae in our dimension....assuming she hasn't been burnt out with despair", Undyne said.

• Thumbs Up 5

Nightwing shook his head. "I was a bootleg, was". 

"When I found Mr. Edgeworth down here, I didn't engage him, just told him I didn't really give a shit about life, I had no idea what on Earth was wrong with me, I was just a lonely loser, one who couldn't make a pun, let alone any wise cracks". 

"Edgeworth got to work trying to figure out a way to fix me and he unleashed evidence of my original self, and it turned me back to normal". Nightwing explained. 

"W-Wait, why didn't you just do that with the rest of the bootlegs?!" Yuta shouted at the two.

"L.O.S.E's process was changed after the trial, the court ruled they owned all of the Active Skylanders, and therefore since they were officially lawfully L.O.S.E assets, no evidence can work on reverting them because the trial is officially closed". Edgeworth explained.

"That's why they tried to kill me, so I wouldn't be able to bring up any more evidence and attempt to re-open the trial". Edgeworth concluded.

"But then how is Nightwing here?!" Yuta said again.

"Active Skylanders, kid. I was declared dead at the time, therefore I fell under "inactive". Nightwing explained to all of them. 

"...Waaaaait a second, are you telling me you used a loophole to fix him?" Yuta asked confused.

"...I'm a lawyer, it's my job to find legal loopholes to screw others over, what do you want from me?" Edgeworth asked.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Wait... so we can use the powers of legal trademarks, copyright and whatever to save the day?" Neptune asks.

"Guess this brings a whole new meaning to talk it out? LOSE has to watch their words, because it can come back to haunt them?" Komaru adds, still trying to wrap her head around this.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica was doing her best to wrap her head around all of this. Bootleg this, multiverse that, trials and turnabouts... then something dawned on her.

"Hang on a minute," she asked Nightwing, "if the Skylanders active at that time were bootlegged, then how come I'm there? I mean, I'm pretty sure I wasn't there for those events in my universe. Or Shade, or Ivorn, or Lily, hell I know for a fact that Made in Taiwan Magearna wasn't there originally. So... what gives?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica was doing her best to wrap her head around all of this. Bootleg this, multiverse that, trials and turnabouts... then something dawned on her.

"Hang on a minute," she asked Nightwing, "if the Skylanders active at that time were bootlegged, then how come I'm there? I mean, I'm pretty sure I wasn't there for those events in my universe. Or Shade, or Ivorn, or Lily, hell I know for a fact that Made in Taiwan Magearna wasn't there originally. So... what gives?"

Nightwing rubbed his neck. "I'm not sure for certain, but the bootlegs retain scraps of their memories, so people like you and Lumina would've been hunted down based on Sayaka's memories. The others...were hunted down, lured here with the guise that the real Skylanders were still here, and overall just happened here by chance. I guess the universe just somehow wanted to make sure the majority of Skylanders in your universe were part of our..."variation" here". Nightwing tried his hardest to explain. "To be frank, I don't really understand this stuff much". 

• Thumbs Up 4