Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Only one day left.....so even if we left and tried to come back with backup there's no telling on if we'd be able to get things fixed properly in time", Phoenix realized. "And what happened to Lana Skye? Don't tell me she was bootlegged as well and installed back at the Prosecutor's Office back home!"

"Well, I hate to admit it. But we're gonna need the element of surprise to get an edge on them for that to happen", Undyne said. "Especially since if I heard my double correctly, she's even rallying Rexy and her dino posse to aid them as well".

"You a...you don't want to know what Rexy got bootlegged into..." Nightwing said, chuckling slightly. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100420170055

Edgeworth glared at Yuta, examining him from every angle. "So he has absolutely no powers, no ego, and still tries to fight? You'll understand if I take this information with a pinch of salt".

"H-Hey! I don't want to hurt anyone! OK, yeah, I don't have any powers, but the Skylanders are my family, and I want to help my family anyway I can!" Yuta shouted back at Edgeworth. 

"...Congrats, you passed the test". Edgeworth said, hobbling back to the computer console, as he turned his head back towards Yuta slightly.

• Thumbs Up 4

Komaru gives Yuta a thumbs up, congratulating him.

"So, now that we're all friends now... what's the first step?"

Neptune nudges Komaru. "Ahem..." Neptune's head tilts downwards, pointing at the Hacking Gun clipped to the back of her skirt.

Komaru's eyes widen. "Oh, right!" Unclipping the Hacking Gun, she holds it up. "Um... is it possible that any of you have the tools to fix my gun too? I kinda can't fight without it."

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"You a...you don't want to know what Rexy got bootlegged into..." Nightwing said, chuckling slightly. 

"Heh! Well, at least she didn't get turned into a fire breather. Then we'd have even bigger problems", Undyne chuckled.

"Still though, that doesn't mean she won;t pack a wallop, goofy looking or not", Phoenix reminded the two.

"Y'know....I kinda miss Rexy", Cloud realized.

"Yeah, so do I. Shame she couldn't stay with us, but she cannot deal with cold to save her life", Phoenix recalled.

"Maybe if we make a warm enclosure big enough for her, someday", Undyne thought out loud. "But for now, the present! Dealing with these bootlegs!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"WHAT'S HAPPENING??" Suddenly Toko shouts while her hands are over her ears.

"...Have you had your hands over your ears ever since the ghosts were mentioned Toko-Chan?" Asked Daniel with concern. "WHAT?" Replied Toko.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru gives Yuta a thumbs up, congratulating him.

"So, now that we're all friends now... what's the first step?"

Neptune nudges Komaru. "Ahem..." Neptune's head tilts downwards, pointing at the Hacking Gun clipped to the back of her skirt.

Komaru's eyes widen. "Oh, right!" Unclipping the Hacking Gun, she holds it up. "Um... is it possible that any of you have the tools to fix my gun too? I kinda can't fight without it."

Nightwing grabbed the hacking gun remains and began toying with it. "I'm not the greatest builder, Batman would've been able to do more for you, but I should be able to fix the handle on this thing". Nightwing said, as he began playing with it. It was obvious he had to keep adjusting his head though so his eye could see what it was doing. 

"Alright then -ggk- S-Skylanders, let's s-s-see if I can't still l-lead you". Edgeworth said, as he suddenly got a rush of pain through his leg, causing him to fall over onto the table and lean on it, as several seats slide up out of the floor.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"...Have you had your hands over your ears ever since the ghosts were mentioned Toko-Chan?" Asked Daniel with concern. "WHAT?" Replied Toko.

"You got me..." Ragna said, being just as confused. However after hearing the word "ghost" made Ragna jumped. "Don't you dare mention ghosts ever again!"

"So basically we're in a universe where L.O.S.E won essentially?" Celes asked, trying to process the information together, "I guess this is where things get confusing."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Nightwing grabbed the hacking gun remains and began toying with it. "I'm not the greatest builder, Batman would've been able to do more for you, but I should be able to fix the handle on this thing". Nightwing said, as he began playing with it. It was obvious he had to keep adjusting his head though so his eye could see what it was doing. 

Komaru happily grabs the fixed Hacking Gun. "It feels great! Thanks!" She happily says, mockingly aiming her Hacking Gun at the wall. "Pew!" She says as she lifts the gun upwards as if she was recoiling from a shot.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"Let's just say, you may want to gear up and get your tazer ready Toko", Undyne said grinning, "Cause we're going to war with ourselves!"

"Physically and legally, it appears", Phoenix quipped.

"Somehow, we've got to hold the line, enough for the Judge from Wright and Edgeworth's universe to come back and host a re-opening of the trial that was lost over here", Cloud chimed in.

1 minute ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"You got me..." Ragna said, being just as confused. However after hearing the word "ghost" made Ragna jumped. "Don't you dare mention ghosts ever again!"

" Yet you're friends with Maya who's also a spirit medium and has the Undead element. Besides, aren't you supposed to be some kind of "reaper" or something?", Cloud inquired.

"Alright then -ggk- S-Skylanders, let's s-s-see if I can't still l-lead you". Edgeworth said, as he suddenly got a rush of pain through his leg, causing him to fall over onto the table and lean on it, as several seats slide up out of the floor.

"EDGEWORTH!", Phoenix cried as he, Cloud and Undyne hurried over to help Edgeworth up!

"Man, supplies for modern medicine must be lacking down here too!", Undyne oberserved the situation as they helped the prosecutor back up on his feet and to a stationary chair.

"Edgeworth, as your friend, I can't really  condone you going out there in this condition. It's like when Sephiroth........never mind", Phoenix said catching himself, realizing that such wouldn't have happened in this dimension.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"EDGEWORTH!", Phoenix cried as he, Cloud and Undyne hurried over to help Edgeworth up!

"Man, supplies for modern medicine must be lacking down here too!", Undyne oberserved the situation as they helped the prosecutor back up on his feet and to a stationary chair.

"Edgeworth, as your friend, I can't really  condone you going out there in this condition. It's like when Sephiroth........never mind", Phoenix said catching himself, realizing that such wouldn't have happened in this dimension.

"I-I'm fine. I'm....fine" Edgeworth grunted, as he sat down on the chair. "N-No Wright, I have to go up there, this is my fault for getting jumped during that last trial day, if I had of been there, I could've stopped Furio, exposed him, saved everyone". 

"...Damnit, I won't stop fighting for this academy, for my role as headmaster until I take my final breath". Edgeworth said angrily. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"We've got your back! Just say the word, and we'll go a' following!" Neptune chirps with a salute. "Now then, who shall we target out of these knockoff knick-knack paddy-whacks?"

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"I-I'm fine. I'm....fine" Edgeworth grunted, as he sat down on the chair. "N-No Wright, I have to go up there, this is my fault for getting jumped during that last trial day, if I had of been there, I could've stopped Furio, exposed him, saved everyone". 

"...Damnit, I won't stop fighting for this academy, for my role as headmaster until I take my final breath". Edgeworth said angrily. 

"Hate to say it, but in your condition that might not be too far off from now," Jessica said, seeing Edgeworth struggle to move around. "But then you've got us on our side, and Lily as the local White Mage, so I guess it balances out."

"Yeah yeah yeah, when can I go and beat up that diseased me?" Shade asked, impatiently flying around the room.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"It's not stopping your contributions to the fight if you help in ways that don't risk your life needlessly!", Undyne protested.

"We will defeat them. Them being us, Edgeworth. They won the battle, but not the war. Don't let them fool you into thinking otherwise, especially if it's to the point of playing right into their hands. They certainly want a piece of that", Phoenix advised.

"So, about contacting the Judge man in the first place?", Cloud asked. "How?"

"Edgeworth...about contacting outside...what about Lana Skye?", Phoenix asked again about Edgeworth's multiuniversal superior nervously. "She also helped out back on the final day. *GULP* In times like this, I'd say she could be our ace in the hole....was she also bootlegged and put back in her seat of power to give LOSE more legal influence as well?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"It's not stopping the fight if you help in ways that don't risk your life needlessly!", Undyne protested.

"We will defeat them. Them being us, Edgeworth. They won the battle, but not the war. Don't let them fool you into thinking otherwise, especially if it's to the point of playing right into their hands. They certainly want a piece of that", Phoenix advised.

"So, about contacting the Judge man in the first place?", Cloud asked. "How?"

"Edgeworth...about contacting outside...what about Lana Skye?", Phoenix asked again about Edgeworth's multiuniversal superior nervously. "She also helped out back on the final day. *GULP* In times like this, I'd say she could be our ace in the hole....was she also bootlegged and put back in her seat of power to give LOSE more legal influence as well?"

"Yes Wright, that is why...I am needed. I am the only one left who the Judge will listen to. This universe's Phoenix...this universe's Maya, Lana, Apollo, Gumshoe, they're all gone". Edgeworth explained grimly. 

"If you can get me to that communications room, and keep me protected, then I should be able to contact the judge". Edgeworth said, as he slumped onto the chair.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Yes Wright, that is why...I am needed. I am the only one left who the Judge will listen to. This universe's Phoenix...this universe's Maya, Lana, Apollo, Gumshoe, they're all gone". Edgeworth explained grimly. 

"Maya....I saw her and me...in a....relationship different from our own", Phoenix said, feeling mighty awkward of the situation. "If we break them out of it, they're gonna remember it all".

"That's the least of our concerns. Besides, how do you think Sonic and Tails are gonna react when they revert from being Scourge and Fiona?", Undyne chuckled.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"If you can get me to that communications room, and keep me protected, then I should be able to contact the judge". Edgeworth said, as he slumped onto the chair.

"Okay, so how deep into the Academy is this room?', Cloud asked.

"Please tell me it doesn't take us past practically every Skylander's room? Knowing our luck", Phoenix pleaded.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lily clasped her hands together and smiled warmly. "Don't worry, Mister Edgeworth, we'll do all that we can to protect you!"

Jessica folded her arms and thought to herself. And just then, a thought crossed her mind. "OK, so what do we do about Yuta the Uber up there? Last I recall, he basically said 'Fuck you' to every attack we threw at him."

"All one of them," Shade snarked.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

" Yet you're friends with Maya who's also a spirit medium and has the Undead element. Besides, aren't you supposed to be some kind of "reaper" or something?", Cloud inquired.

"Hey now those are two different things!" Ragna insisted, "and don't bullshit me either. You know you'd be scared shitless if you saw one too!"

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Don't stress yourself over this" Celes said, "know it means a lot you, and of course but we can handle the fighting here too. Its best you rest for our sake."

• Thumbs Up 6

Sonic summons his sword. "You got it! I'll stand by you and fight off anything incoming!" He says. "Neptune? Komaru?"

Neptune nods. "You betcha! Buuuut first!"

In a flash, Neptune transformed into Purple Heart.

6ab292d4cdf840aabbcf86223fabb140.png

"Let us put an end to this vile revolution!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Okay, so how deep into the Academy is this room?', Cloud asked.

"Please tell me it doesn't take us past practically every Skylander's room? Knowing our luck", Phoenix pleaded.

"Unfortunately, it's here". Edgeworth said, pointing to a massive cage room filled with computers and audio devices hanging over the main hall of the academy where the Skylanders first arrived in this world after exiting Edgeworth's office. "The majority of you will go down and distract them while we break into the room". Edgeworth explained, before looking around to all of the Skylanders. "Don't suppose any of you know how to break into an electronic lock?" Edgeworth said. 

"It's WayneTech, I've got the security codes but there's no device to use them". Nightwing said as he typed into the computer.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Lily clasped her hands together and smiled warmly. "Don't worry, Mister Edgeworth, we'll do all that we can to protect you!"

Jessica folded her arms and thought to herself. And just then, a thought crosed her mind. "OK, so what do we do about Yuta the Uber up there? Last I recall, he basically said 'Fuck you' to every attack we threw at him."

"All one of them," Shade snarked.

"He's a powerful cookie, it just means we've got to take a different approach to taking him down". Nightwing chimed in. 

1 minute ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"Don't stress yourself over this" Celes said, "know it means a lot you, and of course but we can handle the fighting here too. Its best you rest for our sake."

"Concern? I must say, you're quite different to the Celes I know in this dimension, I do wonder what could've happened in a year in your dimension". Edgeworth said, as he began looking around the holo-map of the academy.

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic summons his sword. "You got it! I'll stand by you and fight off anything incoming!" He says. "Neptune? Komaru?"

"Nep's taking this serious? Well that's a departure to the fan-service bootleg upstairs". Nightwing commented off-hand.

• Thumbs Up 6

"A breath of fresh air to you, I assume?" Purple Heart laughs. "I suppose after it has been so long for you."

With a determined voice, Purple Heart points forward. "Nevertheless, I will not rest until every knockoff has been defeated!"

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"Hey now those are two different things!" Ragna insisted, "and don't bullshit me either. You know you'd be scared shitless if you saw one too!"

Related image

"Both jobs deal with death and the deceased, sometime brought back from what I've witnessed", Cloud responded. "I guess a ghost would startle me, like a certain one-winged angel who keeps coming back, but that won't stop me from dealing with any vile spirits".

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Concern? I must say, you're quite different to the Celes I know in this dimension, I do wonder what could've happened in a year in your dimension". Edgeworth said, as he began looking around the holo-map of the academy.

"Nep's taking this serious? Well that's a departure to the fan-service bootleg upstairs". Nightwing commented off-hand.

"Man, it's been so long, but we really did to get on far better terms with each other than we used to", Phoenix said, recalling his bickering he'd used to have with Celes, especially during the Killing Games. He was glad those days were behind them, but he also cherished the development the skylanders had kindled between one another.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Unfortunately, it's here". Edgeworth said, pointing to a massive cage room filled with computers and audio devices hanging over the main hall of the academy where the Skylanders first arrived in this world after exiting Edgeworth's office. "The majority of you will go down and distract them while we break into the room". Edgeworth explained, before looking around to all of the Skylanders. "Don't suppose any of you know how to break into an electronic lock?" Edgeworth said. 

"It's WayneTech, I've got the security codes but there's no device to use them". Nightwing said as he typed into the computer.

"Huh. so they've got a cage hanging above their main stronghold. Practically in the middle of it mid-air. Limited access and with the ability to constantly monitor whoever's using communications. How devilishly clever", Undyne observed.

"It's really sad that getting up there is going to be the least difficult thing", Phoenix groaned.

• Thumbs Up 6

Komaru casually twirls her Hacking Gun around, confident before dropping it. Awkwardly, she reaches down to grab it before mock-aiming again. "B-Bring it on!" She exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 3

Edgeworth nodded. "Quite a breath of flesh air". He then walked over to a bookcase and pulled out one of the books, as it opened up to display a ton of various weapons and shielding that Nightwing patched together from scrap metal. Nowhere near the quality level of mechanics, but it does the job.

"H-Hey Edgeworth...your sword seems different than the other weapons here, where'd you get it". Yuta asked, curious, gaining a small grin from Edgeworth.

"Let's just say that the cat tried to make me cry with this sword, I made him cry even more and stole it for myself". Edgeworth said.

• Thumbs Up 5

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I-I wont let Neptune steal all the glory. I haven't tried my HDD form since I left Gamindustri with what happened to my shares connection...but I feel stronger now, maybe this is the power of...friendship?"

"Hahahahahaa! Alright, I'll let you all witness the glory and beauty of Lastations CPU!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Edgeworth nodded. "Quite a breath of flesh air". He then walked over to a bookcase and pulled out one of the books, as it opened up to display a ton of various weapons and shielding that Nightwing patched together from scrap metal. Nowhere near the quality level of mechanics, but it does the job.

"H-Hey Edgeworth...your sword seems different than the other weapons here, where'd you get it". Yuta asked, curious, gaining a small grin from Edgeworth.

"Let's just say that the cat tried to make me cry with this sword, I made him cry even more and stole it for myself". Edgeworth said.

"Heh. Now ain't that a momento." Sonic grins, looking at the sword. "Hopefully this'll actually be of good use for us instead of harm us."

1 minute ago, Headless HorseDanJ86 said:

"I-I wont let Neptune steal all the glory. I haven't tried my HDD form since I left Gamindustri with what happened to my shares connection...but I feel stronger now, maybe this is the power of...friendship?"

"Hahahahahaa! Alright, I'll let you all witness the glory and beauty of Lastations CPU!"

"Excellent! Two HDD Forms together. No force on this planet would dare challenge our might!" Purple Heart says upon Black Heart's appearance.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh, we're gonna use transformations?" Shade cackled at the two HDDs. "Well, here's one that'll trump the both of you combined in both looks and power!"

Shade folded his wings into himself, turning into a purple ball that grew darker and darker, until a bright purple outline surrounded it from all angles, as if it had become pure darkness. From this, a head, limbs, and wings grew, showing Shade in a much more humanoid form, complete with an actual mouth.

tumblr_ohojq8q42R1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

"HAH! Let's see that cheap hero me do this!" he cackled wickedly, creating pitch black fire from his fists just to show off.

• Thumbs Up 2