Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

27 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"This'll take us up into a secret passage in my office. "Aki" should still be knocked out from your previous encounter with him". Edgeworth explained, as the lift began slowly moving up towards it's destination. It was obvious the lift was a rush job with how slowly it moved up and down.

"Aki? Who the hell is that?", Undyne asked.

"Another playmate that "we" deal with here in this dimension?",Cloud suggested.

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Hey hey, you guessed it! Alright Nicole, your turn!" Yuta said, trying to calm the tense atmosphere down a bit. "Come on, you can do it!". 

"Oh!" Nicole exclaims, surprised and smiling. She begins looking around, thinking. "Hmm... I spy with my optic sights... Something beginning with E!"

• Thumbs Up 5

17 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Oh!" Nicole exclaims, surprised and smiling. She begins looking around, thinking. "Hmm... I spy with my optic sights... Something beginning with E!"

Yuta moved his head back and forth. "Hmmm...is it Edgeworth?" Yuta asked, that being the only thing that could come to his mind with the letter E. 

"Elevator?" Nightwing asked, playing along with the two.

24 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Aki? Who the hell is that?", Undyne asked.

"Another playmate that "we" deal with here in this dimension?",Cloud suggested.

"It's the name of that fake Mega Man". Edgeworth said plainly.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta moved his head back and forth. "Hmmm...is it Edgeworth?" Yuta asked, that being the only thing that could come to his mind with the letter E. 

"Elevator?" Nightwing asked, playing along with the two.

"I'm afraid it's not either of those," Nicole says, with a cheeky smile. "You will have to guess again." She could only giggle as she waited for them to get the answer...

• Thumbs Up 5

8 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Uhhhh, I didn't pick them because I know....your heart is reserved for Byakuya...?" Yuta said nervously, shuffling away from Jack slightly, hoping she buys the reason without question. 

Spoiler

DRAE_Genocide_Jack_Genocider_Syo_Halfbod

"OOOH! Not wanting to hit on Masters girl? That's kinda hot. There's hope for you yet, Yutario."

• Thumbs Up 4

11 hours ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

DRAE_Genocide_Jack_Genocider_Syo_Halfbod

"OOOH! Not wanting to hit on Masters girl? That's kinda hot. There's hope for you yet, Yutario."

"...Thanks?" Yuta said, not really sure how to react. When Toko and him met the first time in Towa City, she seemed kind of distant, although he could've swore she knew his name before he said it. He wasn't expecting nicknames and the like.

As the Skylanders kept making their way up, the lift began shaking slightly.

• Thumbs Up 4

19 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

It's the name of that fake Mega Man". Edgeworth said plainly.

"Heh,  we'll that's a relief", Phoenix said. 

"For a sec there,  you had us thinking there was a bootleg version of that Aku guy that our counterparts here wail on regularly. Not that the thought of that isn't heavily carthartic", Undyne said smirking. 

19 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"I'm afraid it's not either of those," Nicole says, with a cheeky smile. "You will have to guess again." She could only giggle as she waited for them to get the answer...

"You say "edginess or edges of all blades here", I'm quitting", Cloud snarked. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Whoa! Everything's getting wibbly-wobbly here!" Komaru flails in a small panic as the lift shakes.

Purple Heart, on edge gets into a battling position. "Prepare for battle!"

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"You say "edginess or edges of all blades here", I'm quitting", Cloud snarked. 

Nicole chuckles, smiling as she awaits the correct guess. "Nope, it's not that eith--"

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

As the Skylanders kept making their way up, the lift began shaking slightly.

Nicole looks up with curiousity, raising an eyebrow.

"Is this supposed to shake as it operates?" she asks. It could just be the elevator doing it's usual thing, but they weren't exactly in the safest of situations.

• Thumbs Up 5

12 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Is this supposed to shake as it operates?" she asks. It could just be the elevator doing it's usual thing, but they weren't exactly in the safest of situations.

"I guess it's probably an old elevator or something." Katii shrugged as she counted her newly acquired throwing daggers, "Though it does kinda set the mood doesn't it?"

"Hiss just hope it don't break before we get there..." Hiss thought out loud, feeling very tense as she and the rest of the Skylanders waited, readying themselves for the possible battle to come. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ha! I can handle whatever these Bootlegs can throw!" As the elevator shakes, Black Heart remains confident, readying her sword. "AWW, maybe a couple are getting funky upstairs. KYEEHAHAHAHA!" While Jack continues to make inappropriate comments.

"I-I-I'm sure it's probably nothing. Elevator cables only snap in action movies..." Daniel said nervously. "Well, if it wasn't shaking, we'd probably not be moving...maybe..." Dave adds.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh ye of little faith. It's old, but it's sturdy". Nightwing said, leaning against one of the sides, causing it to shake more. "...Although admittedly this is more weight than I was planning to have on it..." 

"...please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall" Yuta keep repeating in a panic.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hey, Sonic? You think those wind powers could bring the lift up faster?" Komaru asks.

Sonic rubs his hands. "Well, I could try. At the very least it'll slow us down if we fall..."

264?cb=20170629150243

"That's... not exactly inspiring confidence." Komaru says.

Suddenly, everyone onboard could sense that the lift was increasing in speed as Sonic conjures strong gusts of wind to push them upwards.

• Thumbs Up 5

Lily nudged Jessica's leg with her elbow, grabbing her attention. "Do you think you can copy Air magic off of Sonic? It'll give us an edge against... us... without seriously hurting them."

"Sure thing," Jessica shrugged, laying her hand on Sonic's sword as she copied Air magic from it. She figured by now that Sonic was always willing to provide her with magic to copy in the absence of an Elemental.

Shade rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, sure, get it from the Skittle," he mumbled to himself, "if we'd been here in a couple of months later, I'd have had a bitchin' Dark Air spell that'd suffocate their lungs right out..."

He'd been saying he'd develop this spell "in a few months" for well over five-hundred centuries.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Oh ye of little faith. It's old, but it's sturdy". Nightwing said, leaning against one of the sides, causing it to shake more. "...Although admittedly this is more weight than I was planning to have on it..." 

"...please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall please don't fall" Yuta keep repeating in a panic.

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hey, Sonic? You think those wind powers could bring the lift up faster?" Komaru asks.

Sonic rubs his hands. "Well, I could try. At the very least it'll slow us down if we fall..."

264?cb=20170629150243

"That's... not exactly inspiring confidence." Komaru says.

Suddenly, everyone onboard could sense that the lift was increasing in speed as Sonic conjures strong gusts of wind to push them upwards.

Jack suddenly puts her arm around Yuta and gets her face very close to his. "Hey! Yutinator! This is your chance to comfort Koma while she's freaking out. Go get her tiger!" She then pushes Yuta who is also scared, really close to Komaru.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Let's try not to break the elevator" Kyoko said as she felt the elevator shook as it ascended.

Ragna gripped Blood-Scythe, ready for a fight. Celes however was trying to keep her big poofy dress under control due to all the wind.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Jack suddenly puts her arm around Yuta and gets her face very close to his. "Hey! Yutinator! This is your chance to comfort Koma while she's freaking out. Go get her tiger!" She then pushes Yuta who is also scared, really close to Komaru.

"H-Hey what are you doing?!" Yuta shouted as he was launched right into Komaru, causing the elevator to shake more. 

latest?cb=20170629142548

"Oh man we're going to die we're going to die we're going to die, we're going to die, we're going to die" Yuta thought, before grabbing his grip and looking at Komaru. "I-It's alright, w-w-we're gonna be fine, S-Sonic won't let us drop". Yuta said, wanting to avoid Jack's wrath. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"H-Hey what are you doing?!" Yuta shouted as he was launched right into Komaru, causing the elevator to shake more. 

latest?cb=20170629142548

"Oh man we're going to die we're going to die we're going to die, we're going to die, we're going to die" Yuta thought, before grabbing his grip and looking at Komaru. "I-It's alright, w-w-we're gonna be fine, S-Sonic won't let us drop". Yuta said, wanting to avoid Jack's wrath. 

"H-Hey!" Komaru takes a step back in recoil as Yuta is pushed onto her. "Well... don't worry, Yuta! I'm sure Sonic won't let us drop, right? Isn't he that overprotective type?"

"...I resent that, but yeah. I won't let you drop." Sonic replies, still concentrating on the air flow.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"H-Hey!" Komaru takes a step back in recoil as Yuta is pushed onto her. "Well... don't worry, Yuta! I'm sure Sonic won't let us drop, right? Isn't he that overprotective type?"

"...I resent that, but yeah. I won't let you drop." Sonic replies, still concentrating on the air flow.

"If you drop us I'll make sure to haunt you all in hell" Celes said, with a serious look on her face. Ragna however groaned knowing it was another reference to ghosts. However the words "Captain Jin of the HMS Nirvana, lowly tuna fishing vessel" echoed in his head for some reason.

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Jack having still not finished teasing Komaru and Yuta puts her arms around both of them. *sigh* "Isn't love grand? Y'know, if you two want privacy, I could kill everybody on this elevator."

"Relax, I'm just joking. KYEEHAHAHAHA!"

With that, she leaves the two and walks to the other side of the elevator, still laughing.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Jack having still not finished teasing Komaru and Yuta puts her arms around both of them. *sigh* "Isn't love grand? Y'know, if you two want privacy, I could kill everybody on this elevator."

"Relax, I'm just joking. KYEEHAHAHAHA!"

With that, she leaves the two and walks to the other side of the elevator, still laughing.

Yuta simply shakes his head and looks down, trying to hide his face. "I take it back, elevator you can drop now" As if on cue, as Yuta said this, the elevator began rumbling heavily as it came to a very sudden stop.

"This is it..." Edgeworth said.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Yuta simply shakes his head and looks down, trying to hide his face. "I take it back, elevator you can drop now" As if on cue, as Yuta said this, the elevator began rumbling heavily as it came to a very sudden stop.

"This is it..." Edgeworth said.

"Oh! I.. thought we were gonna drop!" Komaru sighs in relief, but her heart only thumps faster.

Sonic shakes his hands, disabling his wind abilities now that the lift has locked into place. "Now, let's move on."

• Thumbs Up 4

Jessica stretched her arms out, or at least as best she could with so many Skylanders around. "Don't worry, Lily," Jessica said, looking down at the Plant Elemental, "I'll try not to kill the bootlegs... even if there are some I want to throttle with my bare hands."

"Thank you," Lily said, smiling. "Can I expect the same from everyone else?" she asked the rest of the Skylanders.

"No!" Shade cheekily replied, cackling to himself. Lily was not amused.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Aaagh! Finally! Who gets to feel my wrath first?" Black Heart was feeling restless during the wait and is keen to start battling, while Daniel and Dave are confused.

"I know I researched Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth but...perhaps I should've done more? Lady Neptune, Lady Noire and Toko-Chan are all acting very strange all of a sudden." Daniel contemplates while Dave adds. "To be fair, you did look up Mr. Wright and Mr. Edgeworth using Wikipedia...I just find it hard to believe that Phoenix Wright would actually meet Professor Layton..."

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica stretched her arms out, or at least as best she could with so many Skylanders around. "Don't worry, Lily," Jessica said, looking down at the Plant Elemental, "I'll try not to kill the bootlegs... even if there are some I want to throttle with my bare hands."

"Thank you," Lily said, smiling. "Can I expect the same from everyone else?" she asked the rest of the Skylanders.

"No!" Shade cheekily replied, cackling to himself. Lily was not amused.

"Of course." Sonic says. "I want as little casualties as possible."

Komaru nods in agreement. "You betcha!"

"I will ensure nothing I do will be fatal." Purple Heart replies.

• Thumbs Up 3