Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Now, then... it's time for me to finish the job..." Knockoff Sonic says, pointing his sword at Sonic. "There will only be one Sentinel around here, and I'm gonna take back what is rightfully mi-"

"KNOCKBACK!"

Suddenly, from a distance, a light blue bullet pushes Knockoff Sonic's sword away from him, allowing Sonic to kick him upwards.

"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but I'm gonna turn the tides right here, right now!" Sonic growls.

• Thumbs Up 3

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Time for round 2!" Nightwing shouted, as he suddenly flipped over to Armoured Undyne and engaged her, slamming his bo-staff into her armour, allowing the electricity to start emitting through it. 

Spoiler

Dark Knight!Undyne by Masozii

"MMMPH!", Masked Undyne groaned a bit. "You're determined I see......determined to make me angry. Shocking though it may be to you, you aren't one of the ones I was mentioning", she said as she backhanded him off of her, and pivoted to meet him face-to-face, her expression stoic as ever.

"It'll take more than that to even scratch me, let alone win the day. Now step aside. You don't want to be my priority."

20 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Upon hearing HSR's worried shout, Hiss noticed Nega-Shantae flying up behind her, "NO! You no hurt evil me!"

Hiss whipped out her spear, tossing it at the Dragon Nega-Shantae.

Just about the fire blast the cockroach lady, NEGA Shantae's dragon form was grazed by the spear, also setting off her trajectories and causing her to fire elsewhere by mistake.

"OOOOWAAAAH! GCK! YOU GOT ME!", the dragon said dramtically clutching her chest as she fell.....only to revert back to her normal form, and with a more nimble figure, dashed into Hiss with blue aura-empowered magic punch!

Spoiler

Nega Shantae minimalism by Carionto

"Or not! Sucker!", she mocked.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Man, is this all you weaklings have?! Some stupid little tricks and that's it?!" Bootleg Yuta said with a chuckle as he raised his hands and began waving them. "Come on, I'll give you all a free shot! Make me hurt!". 

"...wait a second..." Yuta said, as he watched his counterpart. 

"...Oh no..." 

"Oh no"

• Thumbs Up 4

Bootleg Lily grumbled as the battle raged on. "To hell with this," she said, walking away, "I'm not brawling with the rest of you degenerate..." She stopped as she saw Lily in front of her, arms folded in disapproval. "...oh, the poorhouse me. What do you want?"

"Not a fight, for starters," Lily replied, taking the insult on the cheek. "I just want to tell you... you don't have to do any of this. Taking over the universe, destroying forests and jungles... why not do something more constructive and peaceful?" She sprouted a pretty flower from her hands and held it out to her.

"EURGH!" Bootleg Lily yelled in disgust. "You grow plants?"

"You can too. It's nice!"

"DON'T YOU DARE tell me what's nice!" Bootleg Lily snapped. "You don't even wear shoes, you lowlife peasant!"

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"It's no prob, the hero's always gotta protect the ladies, right?" Bootleg Yuta said with a smirk, as he suddenly charged into Jessica, managing to absorb and adapt her void magic. "Oh, now this is some serious new power! Thanks for the donation second rate fake!" Bootleg Yuta said, kicking Jess away.

Jessica growled as she staggered to her feet and threw a ball of Dark Fire magic at Bootleg Jessica, which was blocked by a sudden black shield that appeared around her.

The girl smiled widely - far wider than Jessica had ever smiled herself. "EEEEEEEEEE I HAVE MY OWN MAGIC POWERS TOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Oh, shut up," Jessica groaned, tossing Plant Blades towards her knockoff, shredding her kitty skirt as they struck her.

"Man, is this all you weaklings have?! Some stupid little tricks and that's it?!" Bootleg Yuta said with a chuckle as he raised his hands and began waving them. "Come on, I'll give you all a free shot! Make me hurt!".

Wordlessly, Jessica charged up several more Null Blasts and fired them at Bootleg Yuta. Shade casually sent some Shadow Trackers out to him as well, while he continued attacking his bootleg.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Just about the fire blast the cockroach lady, NEGA Shantae's dragon form was grazed by the spear, also setting off her trajectories and causing her to fire elsewhere by mistake.

"OOOOWAAAAH! GCK! YOU GOT ME!", the dragon said dramtically clutching her chest as she fell.....only to revert back to her normal form, and with a more nimble figure, dashed into Hiss with blue aura-empowered magic punch!

"Or not! Sucker!", she mocked.

"HHHHHHHHHKKKSSKK!" Hiss hissed out, her head bending back in an unnatrual position. Quickly Hiss put her bootleg down in a booth,

"Stay here..." Hiss muttered out, still feeling the pain of her broken neck, all while mainting an optimistic smile, "Don't run off..."

HSR nodded nervously, sweating at the sight of the bug's seemingly serious injury. Hiss flew back up to Nega-Shantae, grabbing her spear in the process and snapping her neck back into position. The cockroach's jaw then transformed, revealing a more furious face. 

Rage by LordRobrainiac

"HISS ANGRY." Hiss roared as she began to swing her spear towards Nega Shantae, "HISS HURT YOU!!!!"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

Meanwhile, the two Purple Hearts face off in the air, swords clashing as they zip around the battlefield.

"Ugh! You are so not-sexyyyy wearing that Processor bullcrap armor! You know, fanservice is the only way to go!" KO Purple Heart tells her other self.

Purple Heart manages to kick her other self in the gut. "At the very least, I'm protected. You call what you're wearing practical? Neptune Break!" She exclaims, unleashing a flurry of circular sword slashes.

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, up above the battle...

latest?cb=20140819121407

"Yeah yeah, you've got fuckin' access you shit-gobbling turds". An angry voice said, as the door opened, allowing Komaru and Edgeworth access into the Communications Room. "Alright...this is it". Edgeworth said, as he began typing into a security console, causing a voice to come over the loud speakers. 

CONNECTED TO: ACE ATTORNEY UNIVERSE

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120828185245

"Mr. Edgeworth, is that you? My boy, I haven't seen you or Mr. Wright since the Bootleg Trial!" 

"You're going to give an old man a heart attack, for all our disagreements, I thought you had more than enough common courtesy not to take a court loss so harshly". The Judge said, to all of the bootlegs' shock. 

Spoiler

tenor.gif

"Your honour, things have gone horribly wrong. You've been tricked for the past year. I-I've found new evidence of the Bootleg Trial, and this proves without a doubt that L.O.S.E are not able to claim ownership over the Skylanders!". 

"Hm...I'm not sure Mr. Edgeworth, that case was solved almost a full year ago. Mr. Wright bumbled up that case well in your absence". The Judge said, thinking deeply. 

"Your honour, the stature of limitations doesn't end on the case till tomorrow morning, you and I both know you are a good man who wants to see justice done, you have a obligation to look at every single piece of evidence you can, especially a game-changer such as this one". Edgeworth said. 

"Very well Mr. Edgeworth, I shall take your word and come to the Academy post haste, but this better not be a stalling trick. I missed you and Mr. Wright over the past year, but I did not miss your stall tactics". The Judge said, ending the call.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

Komaru practically beams with excitement. "Yes! We got a hold of him! Now we just gotta wait!"

After an awkward silence, Komaru scratches her head. "How... long will that be?'

• Thumbs Up 3

34 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

HSR nodded nervously, sweating at the sight of the bug's seemingly serious injury. Hiss flew back up to Nega-Shantae, grabbing her spear in the process and snapping her neck back into position. The cockroach's jaw then transformed, revealing a more furious face. 

Rage by LordRobrainiac

"HISS ANGRY." Hiss roared as she began to swing her spear towards Nega Shantae, "HISS HURT YOU!!!!"

Spoiler

Qhj18Jp.png

"Oh!? So now we're putting on our scary faces I see! Well then, BWWARGH!", NEGA Shantae saod in mocking cry as he face contorted into it's dark sharp toothed position as she rushed back at Hiss, hands aflame, clashing with the cockroach, pushing against one another with weapon versus magic hands!

"You know", NEGA Shantae said, pushing against Hiss, "You remind me of another space bug I crushed. Might've been one of your own. I dunno. Tell you what, how about you help me clarify when you get sent to the Underworld!? I'm sure Rottytops will enjoy the company ever since I sent her there permanently!"

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Meanwhile, up above the battle...

"Yeah yeah, you've got fuckin' access you shit-gobbling turds". An angry voice said, as the door opened, allowing Komaru and Edgeworth access into the Communications Room. "Alright...this is it". Edgeworth said, as he began typing into a security console, causing a voice to come over the loud speakers. 

CONNECTED TO: ACE ATTORNEY UNIVERSE

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20120828185245

"Mr. Edgeworth, is that you? My boy, I haven't seen you or Mr. Wright since the Bootleg Trial!" 

"You're going to give an old man a heart attack, for all our disagreements, I thought you had more than enough common courtesy not to take a court loss so harshly". The Judge said, to all of the bootlegs' shock.

"..... So What?", Masked Undyne asked, "It matters not. There's no way-", she began to say as it grabbed her attention away from Nightwing for a bit.

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Your honour, things have gone horribly wrong. You've been tricked for the past year. I-I've found new evidence of the Bootleg Trial, and this proves without a doubt that L.O.S.E are not able to claim ownership over the Skylanders!". 

"Hm...I'm not sure Mr. Edgeworth, that case was solved almost a full year ago. Mr. Wright bumbled up that case well in your absence". The Judge said, thinking deeply. 

"Your honour, the stature of limitations doesn't end on the case till tomorrow morning, you and I both know you are a good man who wants to see justice done, you have a obligation to look at every single piece of evidence you can, especially a game-changer such as this one". Edgeworth said. 

"Very well Mr. Edgeworth, I shall take your word and come to the Academy post haste, but this better not be a stalling trick. I missed you and Mr. Wright over the past year, but I did not miss your stall tactics". The Judge said, ending the call.

tigre-compliant(a).gif

"'Dat ain't right man! Trying to undo all my hard work!? Especially with all the doe and power I've reeled in from that deal!", Furio said outraged.

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru practically beams with excitement. "Yes! We got a hold of him! Now we just gotta wait!"

After an awkward silence, Komaru scratches her head. "How... long will that be?'

".....Long enough", Lightning said eying them.

"That's right", Masked Undyne said. "EVERYONE! WE take them out! Or least the lawyer and burn the evidence afterward, then they've lost! You know what to do!", she commanded.

"Uh oh", Phoenix said knowing that the bootlegs were about to ramp up their game now.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Someone shouldn't get so easily distracted!" Nightwing shouted, as he pulled apart the bo-staff back into the Escrima Sticks again, smashing them against Undyne's armour as each strike keeps releasing electricity into her armour. 

"How are you even walking around in armour, shouldn't lack of water be killing you?!" Nightwing shouted.

• Thumbs Up 4

Komaru, shocked that they've been caught gets her Hacking Gun ready. "Mr. Edgeworth! Stay back!"

Meanwhile, Sonic grabs the knocked back sword that belonged to Knockoff Sonic. "Let's rock." The dual-weidling hedgehog says.

Knockoff Sonic's hands light on fire. "S-So... what? You got a sword, whatever! I can take you down one by on-"

"Oh yeahhh, this sword. I can feel a lot of power from it! Could this be how you're so powerful? This thing multiplies your levels?" Sonic mocks, waving his other self's swords. "Funny how you're so dependant on it."

Knockoff Sonic stays quiet.

"...Yuuuup. I can sense it, alright." Sonic chuckles. "I told you. Sooner or later you'll be afraid."

"And you're shaking in your boots right now!"

• Thumbs Up 6

On 10/18/2017 at 12:29 AM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Someone shouldn't get so easily distracted!" Nightwing shouted, as he pulled apart the bo-staff back into the Escrima Sticks again, smashing them against Undyne's armour as each strike keeps releasing electricity into her armour. 

"How are you even walking around in armour, shouldn't lack of water be killing you?!" Nightwing shouted.

"Hmph!", Masked Undyne didn't answer, but instead opted to summon a spear from the ground that forced Nightwing to jump back or risk impalement.

"Hey! Just cause I'm a fishy being doesn't mean I can't handle well outside of water!", the original Undyne barked at Nightwing as she entered the fray and tried to deck masked Undyne only for the latter to flip her over and sent her tumbling next to Nightwing.

Spoiler

Determined to Fight - Undyne Undartale by Miltonator

"NRGH! But hey....even I'm not invincible! Let's remind her of that!", Undyne said mustering the strength to fight back.

"I'll save you the trouble of repeating yourself Boy Wonder", Masked Undyne taunted, "your mentor had plenty to warn me about, especially from his ward and the Bat Family....it helped us with claiming them to the team", she said cruelly smiling as the grounds around them were suddenly swirling with spears!

"He's actually quite a good teacher too! You'd do well to have the patience to learn from those other than precious Asgore!", Masked Undyne taunted Undyne.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Qhj18Jp.png

"Oh!? So now we're putting on our scary faces I see! Well then, BWWARGH!", NEGA Shantae saod in mocking cry as he face contorted into it's dark sharp toothed position as she rushed back at Hiss, hands aflame, clashing with the cockroach, pushing against one another with weapon versus magic hands!

"You know", NEGA Shantae said, pushing against Hiss, "You remind me of another space bug I crushed. Might've been one of your own. I dunno. Tell you what, how about you help me clarify when you get sent to the Underworld!? I'm sure Rottytops will enjoy the company ever since I sent her there permanently!"

"Blattians Indestructable!" Hiss argued back, now swiping at NEGA Shantae with her smaller arms, while blocking the punches and slashing at her with her spear, "Blattians hard to crush! Hiss not help you with anything!"

Meanwhile, His Space Roach watched the battle ensue, surprised that a complete stranger was willing to help her... even if this stranger was a bit scary. As she was watching, she felt something tug on the trash bag she was wearing.

"Hey, you're not dead." Kh'itii said, "Well, let's get going, everyone's distracted and I think I got everything I needed in here.

"But... what about that Giant bug that saved me?" HSR replied turning back to her savior, still dueling with NEGA Shantae. Suddenly, she found one of her antenna-like bangs pulled by an angry Khi'tii.

"I said, Let's... go."

Reluctantly, HSR got to her feet and was about to follow Kh'itii out before being blocked off by Katii and Painwheel. 

"No you don't." Katii said, removing her hand from her still bleeding cheekbone, "We're not done here!"

"GEEEEEEZ!" Khi'tii tossed her bag aside, "Fine, you wanna fight? We'll fight!"

Kh'itii suddenly whipped out a butterknife and her chipped spoon. Katii pulled her own dagger and a throwing dagger and the two began to duel, swinging and slicing at each other. Painwheel tried to get to Hiss to aid her, But Khi'tii got in her way, swiping at her knees.

"AGH!" Painwheel knelt down, as Khi'tii blocked her way, 

"Oh no! You're not bringing that freak into this. I can take both you and your copycat friend (No pun intended) on!"

Soon, it was a two vs. one battle with Katii and Painwheel against Katii's bootleg twin.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Hmph!", Masked Undyne didn't answer, but instead opted to summon a spear from the ground that foreced Nightwing to jump back or risk impalement.

"Hey! Just cause I'm a fishy being doesn't mean I can't handle well outside of water!", the original Undyne barked at Nightwing as she entered the fray and tried to deck masked Undyne only for the latter to flip her over and sent her tumbling next to Nightwing.

Hide contents

Determined to Fight - Undyne Undartale by Miltonator

"NRGH! But hey....even I'm not invincible! Let's remind her of that!", Undyne said mustering the strength to fight back.

"I'll save you the trouble of repeating yourself Boy Wonder", Masked Undyne taunted, your mentor had plenty to warn me about, especially from his ward and the Bat Family....it helped us with claiming them to the team", she said cruelly smiling as the grounds around them were suddenly swirling with spears!

"He's actually quite a good teacher too! You'd do well to have the patience to learn from those other than precious Asgore!", Masked Undyne taunted Undyne.

"C-Claiming them to the team?! Y-You mean..."

"..."Jason, Damian, Barb....Cassandra, Tim, Steph...." Nightwing thought, getting more and more angry as he looked over and saw Owl-Man in the middle of the fight. "....You....." 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" Nightwing shouted, as he charged down Owl-Man, and smashed his Escrima Sticks directly into his face, smashing Owl-Man's goggles in the process and sending electricity all throughout his armour. 

"...You used all of that information to hunt down your own damn family and turn them into the very thing you hate!".  

• Thumbs Up 4

Knockoff Sonic hastily tries to run away, needing to recharge his own power. He takes off at the speed of sound, only to be stopped by Sonic, standing in front of him.

"Speed of sound, eh? That's how fast you can go?" Sonic chuckles. "I managed to catch up with Korosensei!" He laughs, the knockoff's sword managing to keep him energized despire going Mach 20, a speed that would usually cause him to pass out.

Sonic aims his usual sword at the Knockoff, summoning fireballs to fly out and attack the knockoff, who is practically helpless at this point. "Looks like the tables are being turned, huh?"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

Kyoko and Kirigiri(?) shot Truth Bullets at each other. However they don't seem to get anywhere as they kept deflecting bullets off of one another. "Strange isn't it?" Kyoko said as she continued her barrage of bullets.

Celes kept trying to avoid Celeste's magic. It seemed like Celeste wants to burn the place down as her attacks kept covering a wide range. Ragna and Kyoko jumped out of the way of one of Celeste's fireballs. "Not even I went this mad with power..." Celes groaned as she tried to look for a new weapon.

• Thumbs Up 4

Purple Heart manages to tackle the knockoff, sending them flying to the ground, the impact being so powerful both Neptunes reverted back to normal.

"Hahhhh... hahhhh... how's... that?!" Neptune pants, wobbily getting up from the unconscious knockoff. "Heh. Now that's... a KO'd KO!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Volcano Dive!" Black Heart flies up into the air and slams back down with her sword, causing an eruption of fire and lava to burst out around her, scattering and hurting various bootlegs. "Bla-Bla-Bla Blah!" (Tornado Chain.)

maxresdefault.jpg

When the eruption dies down, Bootleg Noire avoided the attack and counters with her own. Black Heart parries it flawlessly.

"Ah, my copy. You saved me the trouble of looking for you."

While Jack was taking out waves of nameless bootleg grunts, she stops, having made eye contact with Bootleg Toko. "..." "Sooo...what's your deal? Serial Killer got your tongue?" Jack asks while Bootleg Toko still remains quiet.

Elsewhere, Bootleg Dan has confronted Daniel and Dave. "Finally, I've been waiting to cut something!" Dave places himself between both Dan's. "You're gonna hafta go through me first, freak!" "D-D-Dave?" Daniel was taken aback by Dave's actions. Daniel turns and sees Bootleg Dave behind him. "Huh?" "The climactic final battle is here, it will determine the fate of the entire Multiverse. Are you ready for that responsibility?" Bootleg Dave asks, only confusing Daniel.

• Thumbs Up 3

31 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"C-Claiming them to the team?! Y-You mean..."

"..."Jason, Damian, Barb....Cassandra, Damian, Steph...." Nightwing thought, getting more and more angry as he looked over and saw Owl-Man in the middle of the fight. "....You....." 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" Nightwing shouted, as he charged down Owl-Man, and smashed his Escrima Sticks directly into his face, smashing Owl-Man's goggles in the process and sending electricity all throughout his armour. 

"...You used all of that information to hunt down your own damn family and turn them into the very thing you hate!".  

"Don't act surprised Dick", Owl Man said as he countered with his own gloves that soon coursed electricity back out through the suit's exoskeleton and traded blows with Nightwing, "It was the logical thing to do. To prevent their deaths...to prevent all unnecessary deaths, it would only be fitting that they be turned as well. As should you", he said as he threw down a gas pellet that enshrouded the two, attempting to knoc Nightwing out while also taking cover in the shadows of the fog, disappearing from sight.

Meanwhile Undyne was horrified by Nightwing's outburst as he'd lept. "Nightwing...wait!", she cried but to no avail.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm, ha", Masked Undyne, "What a waste of mental therapy that bird is going to be. Taunt though he may, he's no match for it himself. And what better means to show him what despair can do to those who don't fall in line...but with the truth!", she gloated as she pinned Undyne down with a batch of spears.

"After all your blabbing...I think I finally see what you meant", Undyne said as she struggled against the spears.

Spoiler

https://img00.deviantart.net/6507/i/2016/179/a/6/dark_knight_undyne_by_masozii-da8148p.jpg

"Oh? And what might that be?", Masked Undyne asked as she prepared to impale Undyne....only for Undyne to catch the spears and use them to reflect the others each with -ping- sound.

Spoiler

Related image

"That heroes don't fall. They can't fall. Even in death. And just like you, NGAAAAAAAH!", Undyne let out her battle cry and she broke free of the spears and body checked her masked counterpart, "I'll take any precautions to preserve world order, no matter who I face, even if it's me!", she said as she punched Masked Undyne sending her skidding across the floor, sending sparks flying!

"Impressive. It figures I wouldn't dissapoint myself in battle", Masked Undyne said as she spat out some blood and got back up to her feet.

8 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Blattians Indestructable!" Hiss argued back, now swiping at NEGA Shantae with her smaller arms, while blocking the punches and slashing at her with her spear, "Blattians hard to crush! Hiss not help you with anything!

"Indestructible huh? Well then, time to make history out of you then! Not like you put up much of a fight on this realm's dimension either!", NEGA Shantae cackled, blowing fire at Hiss before flipping back to assault her from a distance.

• Thumbs Up 5

"...They let me keep my Master." Bootleg Toko speaks for the first time. "Huh?"

She slowly starts walking towards Jack and it's suddenly clear, Bootleg Toko has red eyes and a long tongue, just like Genocide Jack. "Monokuma never turned Master Byakuya into a Bootleg like the rest of us. He wanted Master to suffer despair for eternity. He's now my very own personal plaything, he breaks sometimes but I can always send him to the healers for repairs, then the fun can continue..."

"Hah, are you trying to piss my off? I don't fall for that shit so easily...although I will admit I'm a little jealous..." As Jack retorts, Bootleg Toko had suddenly disappeared and is now behind Jack. "Should've known the head games wouldn't work on the head case." Bootleg Toko gets out a pair of scissors at an insane speed and tries to slash at Jacks back, but Jack was able to block the blow with her own scissors and a clang rings out as metal strikes metal.

Meanwhile, the confrontation with Black Heart and Bootleg Noire continues. "Blah!" A pillar of light surrounds Bootleg Noire and as it disappears, Bootleg Black Heart had replaced her. She didn't look any different but did appear to have a purple aura around her. "So...do you think your powers, built from faith, love and friendship could ever hope to surpass my own?" Bootleg Black Heart asked, with very little emotion in her voice. "Hmph, what are you talking about?"

"Hmmhmmhmmhaahaahaa-" As Bootleg Black Heart starts her mad laugh, the left half of her whole body changes colour and her left eye glows an intense red. "-HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAPAPUPUPUPU! I will show you! The power of despair!"

Spoiler

Black_Heart_Hyperdimension_version.png

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Elsewhere, Bootleg Dan yells out in surprise and points behind Dave who is so shocked that he looks over...but there's nothing there. While distracted, Bootleg Dan picks up some bits of rubble and dirt from the floor and throws it in Dave's eyes. "AAH! Crap, I fell for the oldest trick in the book!" Blinded and staggering, Bootleg Dan takes another opportunity and grabs a nearby steel folding chair, folds it flat and slams in on Dave's head making a loud clank sound. "OOF!"

"Dave?! Curse you...you bastard!" Daniel yells at his bootleg seft but before he can move, Bootleg Dave grabs his shoulder. "I apologise, I cannot let you interfere yet." "If you don't wish to fight then what do you want? Why get in my way?" Daniel asks, still yelling. "You must show me that you are ready...that you are willing to do what needs to be done."

"You're not making any sense dammit..."

• Thumbs Up 3

14 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Knockoff Sonic hastily tries to run away, needing to recharge his own power. He takes off at the speed of sound, only to be stopped by Sonic, standing in front of him.

"Speed of sound, eh? That's how fast you can go?" Sonic chuckles. "I managed to catch up with Korosensei!" He laughs, the knockoff's sword managing to keep him energized despire going Mach 20, a speed that would usually cause him to pass out.

Sonic aims his usual sword at the Knockoff, summoning fireballs to fly out and attack the knockoff, who is practically helpless at this point. "Looks like the tables are being turned, huh?"

Before more fireballs could strike Sonic's Knockoff, they were caught with psychic energy, then tossed right back at him. "Aww, did I ruin your little comeback?" the Bootlegged Silver remarked, with a smug grin on his face. Then suddenly, a blast from behind Sonic knocked the Knockoff's sword out of his hand! "Pathetic. You only succeed by stealing that which does not belong to you!" said the Bootlegged Chi, whipping out his own Energy Blade to strike the Sentinel from behind.

Meanwhile, the Bootlegged Omega hesitated to join the fight. "WHY MUST YOU ALL RESORT TO VIOLENCE? CAN WE NOT FIND A MORE PEACEFUL SOLUTION?"

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic blocks the strike from Chi with his standard sword. "Niiiice try!" He yells, before using wind to pull the Knockoff's sword back to his other hand. With a sword unoccupied, Sonic uses this opportunity to strike before instantly going Mach 20, vanishing before their eyes.

As Knockoff Sonic tries to get away, Sonic reappears, striking with both swords with the knockoff hesitantly using wind to push him back. "Way too uncool, you knockoff!"

'Look who's talking!" Sonic yells.

The two unleash powerful beams from their hands, Sonic's being gold while the knockoff's blue. The two beams struggle to get farther to their opponent.

• Thumbs Up 4

Bootleg Shade put up a decent fight against his counterpart, but Shade swiftly overpowered him, sending him to the floor.

"Hah!" he scoffed. "This just goes to show you that the evil counterpart is always the strongest!" Between Bootleg Yuta and the other bootlegs, he wasn't exactly wrong.

"Your form... it is not your true one," Bootleg Shade groaned, staggering back up. "I have a similar Incarnate form, too... if we are to prove which of us is the superior, let me access it."

Shade shrugged his shoulders. "Well shit, that sounds entertaining. Go ahead! But be quick, you've got five seconds before I Dark Bomb you."

Bootleg Shade didn't take long at all. Transforming similarly to Shade, the bootleg likewise became a humanoid. This one, however, looked far more human, with a normal face and messy white hair. His eyes still looked like his original form's, even in their new human shape. "I will... save my friends!" he shouted defiantly, sounding even more like a human (more specifically, a heroic human).

Shade narrowed his eyes and scowled. "...Star Dragon almighty, and I thought the boy was an absolute dweeb!"

• Thumbs Up 5

16 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Hiss not help you with anything!"

"You know, its' really quite a shame actually!", NEGA taunted as she cast a strike of lightning from her finger tips, "That you wouldn't want to help your precious friend Shantae! She sounds rather despondent about it in here!", she said as she pointed to her own head.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic blocks the strike from Chi with his standard sword. "Niiiice try!" He yells, before using wind to pull the Knockoff's sword back to his other hand. With a sword unoccupied, Sonic uses this opportunity to strike before instantly going Mach 20, vanishing before their eyes.

As Knockoff Sonic tries to get away, Sonic reappears, striking with both swords with the knockoff hesitantly using wind to push him back. "Way too uncool, you knockoff!"

'Look who's talking!" Sonic yells.

The two unleash powerful beams from their hands, Sonic's being gold while the knockoff's blue. The two beams struggle to get farther to their opponent.

Spoiler

Image result for scourge fiona

"Well this is just a travesty ain't it Fiona!? Sentinel Me, Silver and Chi getting beaten by a Fakey McGumball!", Sonic's bootleg said as Scourge and Fiona dropped into play and bum rushed Sentinel Sonic, then ran around him to trip him, leaving him tumbling from high deceleration!

"Well then Scourge, how about we show him the power of the genuine article!", Tails' Bootleg cackled, "Let's see if you can actually keep up with us Blue Butter Ball!", she taunted as they sped up, and approached for another attack!

• Thumbs Up 4

As Sonic spins out of control, the Nepbike drives by, sliding on its side to catch Sonic. "Need a ride?" She asks as Sonic lands on the seat.

Grabbing onto the handles, Sonic only seems more and more determined, seeming more and more pissed with every attempt to bring him down.

• Thumbs Up 4