Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

8 hours ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Don't act surprised Dick", Owl Man said as he countered with his own gloves that soon coursed electricity back out through the suit's exoskeleton and traded blows with Nightwing, "It was the logical thing to do. To prevent their deaths...to prevent all unnecessary deaths, it would only be fitting that they be turned as well. As should you", he said as he threw down a gas pellet that enshrouded the two, attempting to knoc Nightwing out while also taking cover in the shadows of the fog, disappearing from sight.

"I'll never become one of you! You act like you're on the side of justice, trying to save people, stop deaths, and you're no better than that common thug in an alleyway killing a child's parents for cash!" Nightwing shouted, as he flipped over the dust cloud, giving him a clear line of sight with Owl-Man. As he did this, he flipped over the costume criminal and grabbed his helmet, flipping Owl-Man over his back.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Come on, L.O.S.E, let's keep it up!" shouted the little bootlegged Sally, as she typed away on her computer. "These Skylanders will be defeated by us soon!"

Her holographic body coming to life behind her, holding her lance as she towers over the little squirrel, Nicole disagreed. "I apologise, Ricky, but that will not be so," Nicole replied, threatening the knockoff Sally with her lance.

Knowing Sally, Nicole expected a fight from the bootleg, but...

"SCOURAAAGE! HEEEELP!" she screamed, distressed as she backed away. She held her computer close, fearing for her life!

But Nicole was only confused. In this dimension, Sally is Ricky, Nicole is essentially a desktop computer, who had no personality or name, and Sally plays damsel in distress instead of a fighter?! These knockoffs were... Strange. Very strange.

• Thumbs Up 5

As Bootleg Toko and Genocide Jack do battle, there movements match perfectly as strike after strike connects with scissors, ringing out a barrage of clanging from each strike. "Hah, I know all of your moves. There is nothing you can do to surpass me!" Bootleg Toko gloated as the pair seem evenly matched. "Hmph, you talk too much." Jack pushes her copy back and as Bootleg Toko stumbles, Jack starts moving at breath taking speeds around her bootleg, leaping off walls and running around in circles, Bootleg Toko holds her ground, observing Jacks movements.

"Heeheehee, you underestimate me! You may have my movements and talents, but you're still Toko Fukawa!" Jack continues running rings around Bootleg Toko, but doesn't attack her. "Guh!" Bootleg Toko tries to maintain her composure, but starts to feel dizzy and nauseous. Jack still continues moving around and Bootleg Toko still tries to watch her. After a minute of this, Bootleg Toko finally collapses. "Ugh...cough..." *gasp*

Genocide Jack finally stops and looks at the bootleg who is gagging on the floor. "KYEEHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're one lucky bitch. I don't kill anymore...to think it would be because of something cheesy like friendship." She then turns her back on the bootleg. "...That's something else I have that you don't." Genocide Jack then walks away as Bootleg Toko continues gagging and gasping on the floor.

"RAAAAAHH!" Having revealed her true power, Bootleg Black Heart releases a continuous combo of sword swings and kicks at Black Heart who is struggling to parry them and gets hit by most of the blows, a final kick to the stomach sends Black Heart skidding across the floor, forcing her to revert back into Noire. "Ah! Guh!" *gasp* "Tha....That's imp...impossible. Th-Th-That's the power of despair?"

• Thumbs Up 5

24 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"You know, its' really quite a shame actually!", NEGA taunted as she cast a strike of lightning from her finger tips, "That you wouldn't want to help your precious friend Shantae! She sounds rather despondent about it in here!", she said as she pointed to her own head.

Hiss stopped for a moment... NEGA was right, Hiss had completely forgotten. They're all still her friends deep down somewhere and as a result, Hiss was technically fighting her friend, Shantae...

But after a jolt of lighting nearly knocked Hiss backwards, Hiss struggled to maintain her balance and gripped her spear tight, her face once again turning serious.

"Hiss not helping you." Hiss growled at her opponent. "Hiss help Shantae! You not Shantae, don't care what you say... You just trap Shantae!"

Hiss then shot a glob of acidic slime from her mouth, "Shantae want Hiss to help her! Hiss make sure you don't win!" 

• Thumbs Up 6

On 10/18/2017 at 5:42 PM, Failinhearts said:

As Sonic spins out of control, the Nepbike drives by, sliding on its side to catch Sonic. "Need a ride?" She asks as Sonic lands on the seat.

Grabbing onto the handles, Sonic only seems more and more determined, seeming more and more pissed with every attempt to bring him down.

"Pffft! Loser needs a motor girl to keep up! Don't make me laugh!!", Scourge said, sticking out his tongue as he and Fiona sped by the bike!

On 10/18/2017 at 5:52 PM, Polkadi said:

Her holographic body coming to life behind her, holding her lance as she towers over the little squirrel, Nicole disagreed. "I apologise, Ricky, but that will not be so," Nicole replied, threatening the knockoff Sally with her lance.

Knowing Sally, Nicole expected a fight from the bootleg, but...

"SCOURAAAGE! HEEEELP!" she screamed, distressed as she backed away. She held her computer close, fearing for her life!

"Hmm!? Ah nuts! Sals in over her head again! Hey Fiona? You mind messing up that minx or whatever? I've got a gumball to crush!", Scourge said as he engaged Sonic and Nepbike in battle! "JUST MAKE SURE TO YELL AT HER FOR GETTING IN TROUBLE AGIN, KAY!?"

"Sure thing Scourge honey!", Fiona said complying as she ran into Nicole's direction and delivered a flying kick!

On 10/18/2017 at 8:51 AM, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Meanwhile Undyne was horrified by Nightwing's outburst as he'd lept. "Nightwing...wait!", she cried but to no avail.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm, ha", Masked Undyne, "What a waste of mental therapy that bird is going to be. Taunt though he may, he's no match for it himself. And what better means to show him what despair can do to those who don't fall in line...but with the truth!", she gloated as she pinned Undyne down with a batch of spears.

"After all your blabbing...I think I finally see what you meant", Undyne said as she struggled against the spears.

Reveal hidden contents

https://img00.deviantart.net/6507/i/2016/179/a/6/dark_knight_undyne_by_masozii-da8148p.jpg

"Oh? And what might that be?", Masked Undyne asked as she prepared to impale Undyne....only for Undyne to catch the spears and use them to reflect the others each with -ping- sound.

Reveal hidden contents

Related image

"That heroes don't fall. They can't fall. Even in death. And just like you, NGAAAAAAAH!", Undyne let out her battle cry and she broke free of the spears and body checked her masked counterpart, "I'll take any precautions to preserve world order, no matter who I face, even if it's me!", she said as she punched Masked Undyne sending her skidding across the floor, sending sparks flying!

"Impressive. It figures I wouldn't disappoint myself in battle", Masked Undyne said as she spat out some blood and got back up to her feet.

"Maybe LOSE has made you softer!", Undyne japed as she leaped at Masked Undyne, colliding in a clash of armor!

"It's pointless", Masked Undyne said as she grappled with Undyne, "Even if you muster up a bit, you will tire and then, the dinosaurs will have their way with you", she capped off as she punched Undyne back a bit.

"As they're about to do now with your friends!", the Masked fish lady said as she blew for a loud whistle. What followed was the rumbling of giant footsteps as Rexy the T.Rex, Blue the raptor and the Mosasurus, each and all bootlegged came into play and stormed the battlefield!

"NRGH!", Undyne was horrified.

"So, you want to continue facing me or try pitifully to save your friends-*PUNCH*", Masked Undyne found herself stumbling back from another punch.

"They can handle themselves! It's a little thing called trust!", Undyne retorted.

"I see you're dedicated. Allow me to show you the folly in dedication to futility!", Masked Undyne performed a reversal, and in the counter smashed Undyne's helmet protected head into a wall!

Undyne by yulpen

"*HUFF*PUFF* Okay, then", Undyne said as the impact had the left side of her helmet broken, leaving the underside of her face's left half exposed.

"An eye for an eye! Or rather helmet for mask armor! NGAAAH!", she tackled her counterpart which had them rolling off!

On 10/18/2017 at 5:43 PM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"I'll never become one of you! You act like you're on the side of justice, trying to save people, stop deaths, and you're no better than that common thug in an alleyway killing a child's parents for cash!" Nightwing shouted, as he flipped over the dust cloud, giving him a clear line of sight with Owl-Man. As he did this, he flipped over the costume criminal and grabbed his helmet, flipping Owl-Man over his back.

"On the contrary Dick", Owl Man said, staggering to get up, but still not down, "With LOSE's help, I've managed to see to it that no such thing will ever happen again to a child. Let alone, an innocent boy robbed of his family by a two-bit criminal with an acrobat's rope and some acid. I believe it was as Jason put it", he said as he fired a grappling gun that laced around Nightwing's feet and pulled him in  to be face palmed and slammed into the ground, "You can't stop crime. Only control it".

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"On the contrary Dick", Owl Man said, staggering to get up, but still not down, "With LOSE's help, I've managed to see to it that no such thing will ever happen again to a child. Let alone, an innocent boy robbed of his family by a two-bit criminal with an acrobat's rope and some acid. I believe it was as Jason put it", he said as he fired a grappling gun that laced around Nightwing's feet and pulled him in  to be face palmed and slammed into the ground, "You can't stop crime. Only control it".

Nightwing looked down on the ground. "Y...you really did that...?" He asked, not making an effort to get back up. "I-Is that...really the only way to ensure....that can't ever happen again?" 

"...R-Really...?" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Go nuts, Nep." Sonic says, revving up the bike.

Nepbike hops. "Okiiiiie dokiiie!" Suddenly, two compartments open, revealing heatseeking missles. "Aiming for... the Green Skittle Sonic and Foxy Loxy!" The two missles fly off as Sonic jumps into the air, furiously slamming the knockoff Sonic to the ground.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you doing?!" Knockoff Sonic asks, sweating buckets.

Sonic doesn't seem to listen to the knockoff as he raises his swords in front of his enemy. His eyes completely white, staring down at the knockoff, ready to strike him down, already blinded by anger.

"Whoa! Whoa! Sonic, buddy! Breathe in and out, no stabby!" Nepbike panics.

• Thumbs Up 3

Bootleg Jessica looked down at her ruined skirt. "OK, rude!" she shouted, firing a blast of cold black ice at Jessica, freezing her solid on impact. As she admired her new statue, Bootleg Lily walked by, punching her peaceful counterpart repeatedly while the latter didn't even raise a fist to defend herself. She wasn't enjoying it, but purely because it was a waste of time and getting her nice suit dirty.

"For goodness sake, girl, you're the one with disgusting nature powers, the least you could do is use them!" she snarled. "Or are you just that much of an uneducated bush-dweller?"

"I... I don't want to hurt you," Lily said, sore from the hits but unwavering in her resolve.

Bootleg Lily frowned. "You really are a naive, suicidal idiot, huh?" She continued her beatdown on Lily, fuming about all the other things she could be doing now.

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Nightwing looked down on the ground. "Y...you really did that...?" He asked, not making an effort to get back up. "I-Is that...really the only way to ensure....that can't ever happen again?" 

"...R-Really...?" 

"Get real Bird Boy!" Genocide Jack rushes in and cuts Nightwing's feet free. "That's just a sugar coated way to remove free thinking and individuality. Besides, have you forgotten what they did to your lawyer friend?"

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"As they're about to do now with your friends!", the Masked fish lady said as she blew for a loud whistle. What followed was the rumbling of giant footsteps as Rexy the T.Rex, Blue the raptor and the Mosasurus, each and all bootlegged came into play and stormed the battlefield!

As Jack tries to support Nightwing, a giant reptile starts to approach. Mosasurus is beginning to charge, so Jack intercepts it first. "Don't give up on your beliefs, Bird Boy. A spikey haired punk taught me something similar!"

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...R-Really...?" 

"It.......",  the bootlegged superhero paused, but regained his composure, "Yes. I'd searched for the solution so frantically. Then, Joker made it all clear. Everyone is given a fair trial. Those found guilty of crimes against nature and humantiy are......dealt with in a most effective way, also setting an example ", Owl Man said standing over Nightwing, "The Joker found it funny enough to even cooperate, and leave Gotham alone. Hm. Said they had a new "Proper Sheriff int town that Uncle Joker approved of". In the end, he no longer matters. Nothing matters, but the absolute safety of the city. Our world. Everyone. Come on Dick. Come back with us", Owl Man said offering his hand to his ward, "We even found her....Starfire...she truly misses you".

26 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Hiss stopped for a moment... NEGA was right, Hiss had completely forgotten. They're all still her friends deep down somewhere and as a result, Hiss was technically fighting her friend, Shantae...

But after a jolt of lighting nearly knocked Hiss backwards, Hiss struggled to maintain her balance and gripped her spear tight, her face once again turning serious.

"Hiss not helping you." Hiss growled at her opponent. "Hiss help Shantae! You not Shantae, don't care what you say... You just trap Shantae!"

Hiss then shot a glob of acidic slime from her mouth, "Shantae want Hiss to help her! Hiss make sure you don't win!" 

"What ridiculous claims-H-h-help me......Hiss-", NEGA Shantae's face had contorted into a look of horror for a bit, as a different tone of voice had emerged in response to Hiss' declaration!

"GAH!", this also left NEGA open for a spary of acid slime to face. "Thanks to her genie heritage it didn't eat away at her face, but it burned her awfully, stinging her eyes too! "GAH! My sight and...and-LOOK OUT!", NEGA suddenly found herself tackling Hiss out of the way of being stomped by Rexy!

"MMMMMRGAH!", NEGA Shantae yelled, regaining control as she threw Hiss aside! "So...you really were Hiss before she met her fate! The very sight of you has roused the girl! I will not stand for this ag-AIIIIN!", she said clutching her head as she turned into an elephant and tried to ram Hiss.

"I'll show her! I'll show it's useless! You'll be gone and she'll lose all hope again!", she said determined to rid any hopes that stood before her!

3 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Get real Bird Boy!" Genocide Jack rushes in and cuts Nightwing's feet free. "That's just a sugar coated way to remove free thinking and individuality. Besides, have you forgotten what they did to your lawyer friend?"

"That's only because he tried to resist", Owl Man explained. "Had he not tried to shut everything down. We could've reasoned to keep him alive. I'm sure", though he showed a slight sign of doubt.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"Get real Bird Boy!" Genocide Jack rushes in and cuts Nightwing's feet free. "That's just a sugar coated way to remove free thinking and individuality. Besides, have you forgotten what they did to your lawyer friend?"

As Jack tries to support Nightwing, a giant reptile starts to approach. Mosasurus is beginning to charge, so Jack intercepts it first. "Don't give up on your beliefs, Bird Boy. A spikey haired punk taught me something similar!"

Nightwing doesn't reply as Jack runs off. "..." 

Meanwhile, as Bootleg Yuta began smugly allowing free shots, suddenly he received a blow to his back, launching him towards Jess' statue, flying through it and causing her to fall over @Spin Attaxx. "Who. did. that". Bootleg Yuta shouted furiously as his eyes flared up into flames. 

425?cb=20170629142550

"Come on you second rate fake, I'm not 'fraid of you!" Yuta shouted, having charged his bootleg with his shield. 

"What did i do why did i do that oh man im so dead shit i never got to ask komaru out, shit hina's gonna be livid why did i do this ;___;" 

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"It.......",  the bootlegged superhero paused, but regained his composure, "Yes. I'd searched for the solution so frantically. Then, Joker made it all clear. Everyone is given a fair trial. Those found guilty of crimes against nature and humantiy are......dealt with in a most effective way, also setting an example ", Owl Man said standing over Nightwing, "The Joker found it funny enough to even cooperate, and leave Gotham alone. Hm. Said they had a new "Proper Sheriff int town that Uncle Joker approved of". In the end, he no longer matters. Nothing matters, but the absolute safety of the city. Our world. Everyone. Come on Dick. Come back with us", Owl Man said offering his hand to his ward, "We even found her....Starfire...she truly misses you".

"...You're right. I've lost my family, I've lost everything that mattered to me. Maybe instead of trying to change the world, I should accept the changes and work alongside them, we did always try to teach you that when it came to the GCPD..." Nightwing said, as he took Owl-Man's hand and began shaking it. "Yes, the Dynamic Duo working with each other again...could be quite an experience". 

• Thumbs Up 7

Sonic looks at his hands, realizing he's on the verge of killing his other self. "..." His hands shaking, he drops the swords.

"...Perfect timing." Knockoff Sonic grins, sweeping Sonic off his feet and grabbing the two swords. "Payback time, baby!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"What ridiculous claims-H-h-help me......Hiss-", NEGA Shantae's face had contorted into a look of horror for a bit, as a different tone of voice had emerged in response to Hiss' declaration!

"GAH!", this also left NEGA open for a spary of acid slime to face. "Thanks to her genie heritage it didn't eat away at her face, but it burned her awfully, stinging her eyes too! "GAH! My sight and...and-LOOK OUT!", NEGA suddenly found herself tackling Hiss out of the way of being stomped by Rexy!

"Eee!" Due to Hiss's size, NEGA was unable to push her... fortunately, Hiss's startled reaction caused her to fumble backwards. "Sh-Shantae! Hang in there! Hiss help you soon!" 

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"MMMMMRGAH!", NEGA Shantae yelled, regaining control as she threw Hiss aside! "So...you really were Hiss before she met her fate! The very sight of you has roused the girl! I will not stand for this ag-AIIIIN!", she said clutching her head as she turned into an elephant and tried to ram Hiss.

"I'll show her! I'll show it's useless! You'll be gone and she'll lose all hope again!", she said determined to rid any hopes that stood before her!

Hiss stood her ground, ready to stop the elephant in its tracks. Unfortunately for the blue cockroach, however, The elephant form had enough strength to match Hiss's, causing her to slam into the wall.

Meanwhile, His Space Roach watched on in surprise... "What? Why is she doing this? Why is does she wanna help so much?"

His Space Roach had no idea what to think... However, after watching Hiss get tossed around by NEGA's elephant form, It was clear that something had to be done. HSR scanned the area for something to attack with... The most she could find was Kh'itii's bag of random loot. She had no idea what exactly was in there, but she did know that whatever it was, it could potentially do some damage.

"Sorry Khi'tii..." HSR gulped as she dragged the bag towards NEGA

As soon as NEGA was about to land another blow on Hiss, HSR swung the bag around and threw it at NEGA's elephant form,  "PLEASE STOP THIS MISS NEGA SHANTAE!" 

• Thumbs Up 6

"HEY YOU CLUMSY NERD!" Bootleg Jessica yelled at Yuta, "LOOK WHERE YOU'RE THROWING MY SWEETHEART NEXT TIME!" She grumpily set the frozen Jessica upright, not noticing the ice surrounding her was cracked.

"You know, you could do with some cutification to make you less frumpy, grumpy and mumpy," she mused, looking over Jessica. Black fire eminating from her hands escaped her notice, though, as she thought to herself. "I've got it!" she said, snapping her fingers. "We'll give you a nice ponytail, and a sweet summer dress... give you some volleyballs to stick down it, I suppose... oh, and those awful boots are going straight into the garbage incinerator, same wit-"

*CRACK*

Her fashion critique was cut short when she felt a sharp pain on her toes; namely, a defrosted and unnervingly quiet Jessica slamming her foot down on them.

"Something's about to be incinerated, alright," she said, placing her hands on Bootleg Jessica's head and letting loose a blast of black fire, sending her flying backwards.

• Thumbs Up 6

25 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"Hmm!? Ah nuts! Sals in over her head again! Hey Fiona? You mind messing up that minx or whatever? I've got a gumball to crush!", Scourge said as he engaged Sonic and Nepbike in battle! "JUST MAKE SURE TO YELL AT HER FOR GETTING IN TROUBLE AGAIN, KAY!?"

"Sure thing Scourge honey!", Fiona said complying as she ran into Nicole's direction and delivered a flying kick!

Nicole looked over in confusion, as she says, "Huh, wha--? UNF!" Bam! Smacked right down, as Nicole crashes onto the ground, writhing in pain.

"'Oh, thank you!" the bootlegged Sally says, sighing with relief. "Computer, find me--"

Suddenly, Nicole jumps up, slashing her lance at Fiona! "I did not think you'd still be alive in this dimension!" Nicole comments, as she slashes away.

• Thumbs Up 5

Knockoff Sonic wastes no time, using his two swords to slash Sonic relentlessly; giving the hedgehog no time to counter attack. "Take this! And this! And this! And some more for the road!" He yells excitedly as he beats him to the ground.

• Thumbs Up 4

Bootleg Dan has found a knife and is walking slowly around Dave. "I know I can't kill you like this, but it sure is fun!" Bootleg Dan lunges with the knife in hand at Dave. "STOP!" Daniel stepped in front of Dave trying to shield him. "Wh...at?" Dave was still reeling from the earlier attacks and couldn't move. Suddenly Bootleg Dave slams his large fist into Bootleg Dan with such force that the ground around him cracks. "ENOUGH!"

Bootleg Dan remains there, motionless. "Why?" Daniel asks in confusion. "Do not fear, he is simple unconscious." Bootleg Dave says as he begins to slowly disappear. "You are everything I had hoped for. To trade in you life for a being that cannot be physically killed is beyond foolish but the selfless act was something I had not seen in a long time. This thing I am linked to is beyond selfish, it cares little for the feeling of others. If you and your friends can save him...can save us, then you...must...win..." *PUFF!* With that last word, Bootleg Dave completely vanishes.

• Thumbs Up 4

16 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole looked over in confusion, as she says, "Huh, wha--? UNF!" Bam! Smacked right down, as Nicole crashes onto the ground, writhing in pain.

"'Oh, thank you!" the bootlegged Sally says, sighing with relief. "Computer, find me--"

Suddenly, Nicole jumps up, slashing her lance at Fiona! "I did not think you'd still be alive in this dimension!" Nicole comments, as she slashes away.

"Still alive!? Well of course I'd be alive! What, did  your Tails die out or something before he could awakened to his true station in life like I was!?", Tails' Bootleg retorted as she side-stepped the lance. "Must've been rather weak!"

49 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Nepbike hops. "Okiiiiie dokiiie!" Suddenly, two compartments open, revealing heatseeking missles. "Aiming for... the Green Skittle Sonic and Foxy Loxy!" The two missles fly off as Sonic jumps into the air, furiously slamming the knockoff Sonic to the ground.

"Oh so you wanna dance Motor Girl? Sorry, but I've already got the right gal who can keep up. But if you insist!", Scourge said as he attempted to outrun the heat seeker and lead it back to Nep!

"WOAH!", Fiona yelped as she flipped off of kicking Nicole just in time to spot the missile heading her way! @Polkadi "Hey! Purple drags!", she said as she grabbed Nicole and hid behind her, "Think fast!", she laughed, intending to use Nicole as a shield from the missile!

23 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Eee!" Due to Hiss's size, NEGA was unable to push her... fortunately, Hiss's startled reaction caused her to fumble backwards. "Sh-Shantae! Hang in there! Hiss help you soon!" 

"T-thank you....no KILL YOU!", NEGA said mentally battling to keep her eyes on taking Hiss down.

Hiss stood her ground, ready to stop the elephant in its tracks. Unfortunately for the blue cockroach, however, The elephant form had enough strength to match Hiss's, causing her to slam into the wall.

"Heh, heh, HAHAHAHA!" you're toast now you little-", she began to declare as she assaulted Hiss.

His Space Roach had no idea what to think... However, after watching Hiss get tossed around by NEGA's elephant form, It was clear that something had to be done. HSR scanned the area for something to attack with... The most she could find was Kh'itii's bag of random loot. She had no idea what exactly was in there, but she did know that whatever it was, it could potentially do some damage.

"Sorry Khi'tii..." HSR gulped as she dragged the bag towards NEGA

As soon as NEGA was about to land another blow on Hiss, HSR swung the bag around and threw it at NEGA's elephant form,  "PLEASE STOP THIS MISS NEGA SHANTAE!" 

"GAHHH!", the trinkets proved heavy enough to hit NEGA's elephant head hard enough to have her eyes swirling. These trinkets!?", NEGA said confused. NEGA found herself shrinking back to normal, dazed. But she soon saw a familiar one!! "That...LAMP!", she said instinctively as she a lamp. "No! Never again she said I can't see! Can't concentrate, I feel woozy! GAH! NOO! KEEP IT AWAY!", she blasted the lamp, only to have it repel her!

"N-no! P-please! I don't want to! I-I'll do anything!", she cried as she curled up in  a ball, repulsed by the sight of the lamp!

55 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

Spoiler

Undyne by yulpen

"*HUFF*PUFF* Okay, then", Undyne said as the impact had the left side of her helmet broken, leaving the underside of her face's left half exposed.

"An eye for an eye! Or rather helmet for mask armor! NGAAAH!", she tackled her counterpart which had them rolling off!

Meanwhile, the two Undynes were still locked in combat!

"Why don't you realize it's point-", *TWACK!*, Masked Undyne didn't get to finish her accusation of pointlessness as she found herself finally slammed into the ground.

"On the contrary,", Undyne said smirking, "I've got apoint right here!", she said as one of her spears was slammed down at Masked Undyne to paralyze her. The Masked Undyne managed to slide out of the way, but not enough for her mask to be left intact! With a *CRACK*! The right side of her mask armor, showed an angry glowing eye.

Spoiler

Undyne Redesign by CrystalKittyK

"HEEHEEHEE..Ahem. You shouldn't have done that", The Masked Undyne said, starting to get a bit unhinged.

"Guess I must be doing something right", Undyne countered.

• Thumbs Up 5

Finally, after countless slashes, Sonic was defeated, lying on the floor.

Nepbike, finally driving away and redirecting the missle to the wall, exploding in front of other bootlegs finally sets her sight on the defeated Sentinel. "No..." She says, returning back to her human form.

Meanwhile, Knockoff Sonic gets down on a similar position Sonic was when he was almost going to kill him. "You seem to be against killing..." The Knockoff chuckles. "Good thing don't!"

• Thumbs Up 4

On 10/18/2017 at 6:41 PM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...You're right. I've lost my family, I've lost everything that mattered to me. Maybe instead of trying to change the world, I should accept the changes and work alongside them, we did always try to teach you that when it came to the GCPD..." Nightwing said, as he took Owl-Man's hand and began shaking it. "Yes, the Dynamic Duo working with each other again...could be quite an experience". 

"That's it Dick", Owl Man said. "Together, we can make this world. No, all worlds a better place", Owl Man said accepting the handshake.

"N-no way", Phoenix said horrified at the sight. Could Nightwing...really give in like this?!

On 10/18/2017 at 7:14 PM, Failinhearts said:

Nepbike, finally driving away and redirecting the missle to the wall, exploding in front of other bootlegs finally sets her sight on the defeated Sentinel. "No..." She says, returning back to her human form.

Meanwhile, Knockoff Sonic gets down on a similar position Sonic was when he was almost going to kill him. "You seem to be against killing..." The Knockoff chuckles. "Good thing don't!"

"HEY! Enough with he showmanship! How about some action!?", Scourge yelled over at them. You gonna slice and dice him or we gonna finish that tango either toots!?", he said to Nep.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Finally, after countless slashes, Sonic was defeated, lying on the floor.

"Impressive, Sentinel..." said Fake!Chi, while also blasting Neptune. "It is a shame, though. This... worthless copy almost seemed competent for a moment. A pity..."

12 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" said Fake!Omega, standing in the way. "THIS VIOLENCE IS UNCALLED FOR!" The robot then fired a spark of electricity at Nicole to subdue her.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Still alive!? Well of course I'd be alive! What, did  your Tails die out or something before he could awakened to his true station in life like I was!?", Tails' Bootleg retorted as she side-stepped the lance. "Must've been rather weak!"

Inbetween slashes, Nicole calls out, "You were a Freedom Fighter. You dated Tails. You dated Sonic. You left them both. You betrayed the Freedom Fighters. You left us for an alternate dimension Sonic, who renamed himself as Scourge. The universe you ran off to was destroyed."

She stops slashing, stepping back. "Yet here, you replace Tails, as Scourge replaces Sonic!"

"WOAH!", Fiona yelped as she flipped off of kicking Nicole just in time to spot the missile heading her way! @Polkadi "Hey! Purple drags!", she said as she grabbed Nicole and hid behind her, "Think fast!", she laughed, intending to use Nicole as a shield from the missile!

"AH!" Nicole yelped in shock, as her holographic body fades away... Leaving Fiona open!

• Thumbs Up 5

"That's it Dick", Owl Man said. "Together, we can make this world. No, all worlds a better place", Owl Man said accepting the handshake.

"N-no way", Phoenix said horrified at the sight. Could Nightwing...really give in like this?!

"Yes....I see it now. You...really did learn from Jason huh? Guess...he really was the best of us all". Nightwing said, still shaking Owl-Man's hand. "I have to admit, I didn't think much of the person I knew was still in there, but I guess...I was wrong". Nightwing said happily.

"I'm happy, because I get to learn more things from you all. Jason, and yourself". 

"I've already picked up a few tricks...." Nightwing said, as his tone took a massive shift. "Like how to lie for example to pull off a Batman Gambit". Nightwing said, suddenly tugging Owl-Man's arm, and forcing him into a hug. However, this wasn't an regular hug, as suddenly massive electrical shocks began emitting through Owl-Man as Nightwing kicked him back. When Owl-Man managed to get a brief look at what happened..."

"Jason told me before, when he fought you as Red Hood, the most vulnerable part of your armour was always the Bat-Symbol. It only stands to reason it's the same for you". Nightwing said, as a quickly wired together Escrima Stick and Wing-Ding was shoved into Owl-Man's ensigma, disabling the armour and causing the shocks to hit Owl-Man directly.

"You're right Bruce, I want to see my family, my friends again. That's why...I have to turn you back to normal no matter what!" Nightwing shouted.

• Thumbs Up 7

2 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" said Fake!Omega, standing in the way. "THIS VIOLENCE IS UNCALLED FOR!" The robot then fired a spark of electricity at Nicole to subdue her.

Nicole's holographic body rebuilds, as she wipes the sweat off her brow. "Phew! Close one..."

But met with the shock, Nicole's body fizzled out as she falls down, her circuits overloaded!

• Thumbs Up 4

"GAHHH!", the trinkets proved heavy enough to hit NEGA's elephant head hard enough to have her eyes swirling. These trinkets!?", NEGA said confused. NEGA found herself shrinking back to normal, dazed. But she soon saw a familiar one!! "That...LAMP!", she said instinctively as she a lamp. "No! Never again she said I can't see! Can't concentrate, I feel woozy! GAH! NOO! KEEP IT AWAY!", she blasted the lamp, only to have it repel her!

"N-no! P-please! I don't want to! I-I'll do anything!", she cried as she curled up in  a ball, repulsed by the sight of the lamp!

"EEep!" HSR gasped covering her mouth in surprise, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

"Bootleg Hiss don't need to be sorry!" Hiss eagerly jumped back up to her feet, grabbing the lamp and inspecting it, "...What this anyway? Why bad Shantae so scared?"

"HEEEY! THAT'S MY GRAVY BOAT/TEA KETTLE/OIL LAMP!" Khi'tii yelled out... it was clear she wanted it, even though she had no idea what it was. The bootleg cat was about to make a dash for the lamp, only to find herself being yanked backwards. Turning around, she noticed two throwing daggers on her cloak pinning her down. 

"We're not finished here!" In front of Kh'itii was a smug Katii, twirling her regular dagger.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Kh'itii screeched as she swung her chipped spoon at her original counterpart. This move proved to be futile, as Katii blocked it with her dagger, causing the spoon get sliced in half.

"My spoon!" Kh'itii yelled in surprise, "Jerk!"

"Like I said..." Katii smirked as Painwheel approached her, "We're not done here!"

• Thumbs Up 5