Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Ragna and Ragna(?) kept exchanging blows. "This is getting nowhere..." Ragna said. He then get the smart idea of swatting aside Ragna(?)'s Blood-Scythe and grabbed him with his giant claw. "Be devoured by darkness..." Ragna said as tendrils hit his bootleg, causing an explosion. The bootleg was then defeated. "I guess this was before I got my buffs..." Ragna said as he looked down on his defeated foe.

Celeste kept trying to find her counterpart. "This is getting boring..." Celeste then raised her staff. "Rain of Fire!" Giant fireballs started to rain down on both Skylanders and Bootleg alike. "Perish!" Celeste shouted before going into a bit of laughter. Kirigiri(?) had to jump out of the way of one of the fireballs.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Allow me to savor this moment, fellas! My time in the spotlight will happen once aga-" Before Knockoff Sonic could continue, Neptune simply pushes into the knockoff. "Ow! What's the bright idea, chick?!"

Neptune, fists clenched glares at Sonic. "He... was the one who gave me a chance! Why I'm even here today! There's nooo way I'm letting someone like you kill him! Hiiiiya!" Neptune lunges forward, her sword clashing against both of Sonic's.

• Thumbs Up 5

On 10/18/2017 at 7:23 PM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Yes....I see it now. You...really did learn from Jason huh? Guess...he really was the best of us all". Nightwing said, still shaking Owl-Man's hand. "I have to admit, I didn't think much of the person I knew was still in there, but I guess...I was wrong". Nightwing said happily.

"I'm happy, because I get to learn more things from you all. Jason, and yourself". 

"I've already picked up a few tricks...." Nightwing said, as his tone took a massive shift. "Like how to lie for example to pull off a Batman Gambit". Nightwing said, suddenly tugging Owl-Man's arm, and forcing him into a hug. However, this wasn't an regular hug, as suddenly massive electrical shocks began emitting through Owl-Man as Nightwing kicked him back. When Owl-Man managed to get a brief look at what happened..."

"Jason told me before, when he fought you as Red Hood, the most vulnerable part of your armour was always the Bat-Symbol. It only stands to reason it's the same for you". Nightwing said, as a quickly wired together Escrima Stick and Wing-Ding was shoved into Owl-Man's ensigma, disabling the armour and causing the shocks to hit Owl-Man directly.

"You're right Bruce, I want to see my family, my friends again. That's why...I have to turn you back to normal no matter what!" Nightwing shouted.

"HRAAAAAGH! But......why? Why would you throw it all away. Unless......Batman....he...I.......really did teach you.....well", Owl Man said as he slowly fell to the ground.

"Maybe....you can...make the choice....that matters in the end....we'll.....see", the caped crusader said as he fell to his knees defeated.

"How pitiful", Lightning said as she, Furio and Viola watched from afar.

"BAH! The Old Owl got bamboozled! Figures!", Furio tsked.

"Not that it matters", Lighting said, eyeing Edgeworth!

"Hey good point Light! Ol' Edgy pal is out for the open!", Furio said, "Let's pounce him before-"

"OBJECTION!", Suddenly the three found themselves blasted back by Phoenix Wright who was backed up Cloud.

"GRRRR! So, the two-bit lawyer wants to play eh!?', Furio said rising up angrily.

"For the sake of clients...no, my friends, we won't lose! Not to the likes of you!", Phoenix said pointing at Furio and Viola while Lightning and Cloud faced off.

On 10/18/2017 at 7:20 PM, Polkadi said:

Inbetween slashes, Nicole calls out, "You were a Freedom Fighter. You dated Tails. You dated Sonic. You left them both. You betrayed the Freedom Fighters. You left us for an alternate dimension Sonic, who renamed himself as Scourge. The universe you ran off to was destroyed."

She stops slashing, stepping back. "Yet here, you replace Tails, as Scourge replaces Sonic!"

"Heh, wonder what that says about those two boy toys than it does for us!?", Fiona said sticking her tongue out, "Aside from the fact that we're superior in every possible way! After all! Who finally got things done when just finally throwing caution to the wind!? This posse!", Fiona said jerking her finger at herself and company.

On 10/18/2017 at 7:20 PM, Polkadi said:

"AH!" Nicole yelped in shock, as her holographic body fades away... Leaving Fiona open!

"GAH!? But, you phony!? DGHHFSJHGDJGID! WHAT!? How can you just disappear like that!? Oh goodness, that looks like homing shot!", Fiona said, her pupils shrinking as she found herself facing a missile that blew her back hard, causing her to leave an impression in the wall! Before sinking back down to the ground.

• Thumbs Up 5

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Finally, after countless slashes, Sonic was defeated, lying on the floor.

"You...You shouldn't have done that..." Dave says, still hurting from those previous attacks as he and Daniel try to sneak up to where Sentinal Sonic had fallen while Neptune fights off his attackers. "Shut up and help me." Daniel motions to Dave for assistance in moving Sonic to a safer place. "Come on sir, your game isn't over yet."

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"You...You shouldn't have done that..." Dave says, still hurting from those previous attacks as he and Daniel try to sneak up to where Sentinal Sonic had fallen while Neptune fights off his attackers. "Shut up and help me." Daniel motions to Dave for assistance in moving Sonic to a safer place. "Come on sir, your game isn't over yet."

Sonic groans, trying to get up, but only collapses halfway. "He's... too... strong..."

Meanwhile, Neptune, still facing off against the Knockoff is managing to hold him back, but his power is quickly becoming too much for her to handle. But she tries to fight as much as she can, despite depleting her energy to transform.

• Thumbs Up 5

20 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole's holographic body rebuilds, as she wipes the sweat off her brow. "Phew! Close one..."

But met with the shock, Nicole's body fizzled out as she falls down, her circuits overloaded!

"DO NOT WORRY. THE PAIN YOU FEEL IS ONLY TEMPORARY..." the bootlegged Omega stated to Nicole. "SURRENDER, AND THE PAIN WILL STOP."

19 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Allow me to savor this moment, fellas! My time in the spotlight will happen once aga-" Before Knockoff Sonic could continue, Neptune simply pushes into the knockoff. "Ow! What's the bright idea, chick?!"

Neptune, fists clenched glares at Sonic. "He... was the one who gave me a chance! Why I'm even here today! There's nooo way I'm letting someone like you kill him! Hiiiiya!" Neptune lunges forward, her sword clashing against both of Sonic's.

"Pathetic..." said the bootlegged Chi, walking over to Sonic while Neptune was preoccupied by his Knockoff. "As I said, it is a pity. You clearly had an advantage, yet you held back like a fool. And now, because of your failure, you lay defeated." As he said this, Fake!Chi's left eye started glowing a crimson red, reminiscent of Monokuma.

"I should kill you right here and now. But perhaps the despair of watching your friends be killed, will unleash your true self..."

7 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"I don't think so!" said the bootlegged Silver, grabbing the two with his psychokinesis. "You'll have much more fun over there!" he added, tossing them away.

• Thumbs Up 6

Sonic, shivering didn't even have the energy to muster a word. All he could do is hope for a miracle...

Neptune is finally pushed down as Knockoff Sonic prepares to stab her. Yet she simply rolls around on the floor, barely escaping death.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

As Jack tries to support Nightwing, a giant reptile starts to approach. Mosasurus is beginning to charge, so Jack intercepts it first. "Don't give up on your beliefs, Bird Boy. A spikey haired punk taught me something similar!"

The Mosasaurus, being a gigantic water dinosaur, proceeded to slide, appearing to attempt to nail Jack. Only to turn at the last moment, revealing behind her, "Too slow Missie HHyde!", Scourge hopped from behind the Mosa to nail Genocide Jack with a punch!

"Man, I gotta say, from the M&M to Motor Girl, your friends are kinda boring! think you can actually keep my attention for more than a few seconds!?", he said as the Mosa came back to help him double team Jack!

26 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"EEep!" HSR gasped covering her mouth in surprise, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

"Bootleg Hiss don't need to be sorry!" Hiss eagerly jumped back up to her feet, grabbing the lamp and inspecting it, "...What this anyway? Why bad Shantae so scared?"

"HEEEY! THAT'S MY GRAVY BOAT/TEA KETTLE/OIL LAMP!" Khi'tii yelled out... it was clear she wanted it, even though she had no idea what it was. The bootleg cat was about to make a dash for the lamp, only to find herself being yanked backwards. Turning around, she noticed two throwing daggers on her cloak pinning her down. 

"We're not finished here!" In front of Kh'itii was a smug Katii, twirling her regular dagger.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Kh'itii screeched as she swung her chipped spoon at her original counterpart. This move proved to be futile, as Katii blocked it with her dagger, causing the spoon get sliced in half.

"My spoon!" Kh'itii yelled in surprise, "Jerk!"

"Like I said..." Katii smirked as Painwheel approached her, "We're not done here!"

ROOOAR! <Not by a long shot. What you done to Shantae!?> , bootlegged Rexy screamed as she came barreling down at them, having noticed her comrade, traumatized and on the floor sobbing.

• Thumbs Up 6

9 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"I don't think so!" said the bootlegged Silver, grabbing the two with his psychokinesis. "You'll have much more fun over there!" he added, tossing them away.

"AAAH! Crap!" As they both fly through the air, by complete chance, they land on top of Blue The Raptor. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria They hold on tight as it flails around, trying to shake them off.

• Thumbs Up 6

Knockoff Sonic, tired of Neptune's rolling uses his sword to create water to push her back into his range. But as the water was expelled from his sword...

"PARALYZE!"

Komaru's voice can be heard from afar, a yellow truth bullet hitting the water, trailing its way its way to the sword, electrocuting the Knockoff.

Neptune takes the opportunity to pass the swords back to Sonic, re-energizing him. Jumping back into action, Sonic chuckles. "Sorry. My true self isn't showing up today!" He chuckles, before shooting more electricity into the knockoff alongside Komaru, leaving the knockoff stunned.

"...So... uncool..." He groans.

Sonic, his two swords in hand walks up to the knockoff. "Now... let me ask... why do you say I replaced you? Where did I come from?"

The knockoff gives a weak snicker. "W-Why should I tell you? It's way more fun to have you guess!"

"...But I will say... that I am your first design. Take that for what you will..." He chuckles. "And because of that... I will always, always be the origin... al..."

• Thumbs Up 6

12 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"DO NOT WORRY. THE PAIN YOU FEEL IS ONLY TEMPORARY..." the bootlegged Omega stated to Nicole. "SURRENDER, AND THE PAIN WILL STOP."

Attempting to send distress call after distress call, only to be stopped by the signal jammers, Nicole was stuck! These shocks would also endanger her systems, nearly short-circuiting them, so for her own safety...

Getting onto her knees and placing her hands behind her head, Nicole announces, "Very well. I surrender."

The bootlegged Sally whooped and hollered, jumping up and down. "You did it, Omega! You got one! Nice work!" she applauded. "He did great, right, computer?!"

"Yes, Sally," the knockoff Nicole plainly replied. "Well done, Omega."

• Thumbs Up 6

Suddenly, during the battle between Phoenix and Furio, Furio was forced to jump back as a massive slash jumped in between the two. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

latest?cb=20130630173830

"If I'm going to help you Wright, you'd best help support me". Edgeworth said, his leg wobbling slightly as the sword swung down. "Recognise this sword, Furio?" Edgeworth said, as he glared towards the man.

Meanwhile, while Jess and Fake Jess were having their fight. @Spin Attaxx

"...he. punched me". 

"The. little. bastard. punched me". 

"OH HE IS SO DEAD!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he charged directly out of the debris, charging so fast past the two that the ground began wobbling as he grabbed Yuta by his throat and lifted him up.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Meanwhile, while Jess and Fake Jess were having their fight. 

"...he. punched me". 

"The. little. bastard. punched me". 

"OH HE IS SO DEAD!" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he charged directly out of the debris, charging so fast past the two that the ground began wobbling as he grabbed Yuta by his throat and lifted him up". 

With the knockoff defeated and Sonic pondering his words, the sound of Yuta being attacked grabs their attention.

"Yuta!" Komaru yells, running ahead. "Stay away from him! Knockback!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Explosions of Dark magic surrounded the room as Shade and his bootleg dueled. The latter was deceptively fast and powerful in his combat ability, knocking Shade around quite a lot.

"Every living creature is my friend," he said, firing a burning cross of shadows at Shade, "and I'll make sure you'll never bring terror to them again!"

"Oh, SHUT UP!" Shade fumed, flying up into the air and blasting a torrent of black, sinister-looking high-pressure water at the hero, landing a critical blow. As Bootleg Shade lay on the ground, he threw a ball of dark fire as hard as he could... but to his horror, he struck Bootleg Lily instead!

"NO!" he screamed in despair as his friend was engulfed in black and red fire, prompting Lily to freeze and stare in panic as her bootleg flailed and screamed.

"Well, look at it like this," Shade said, unempathetically, "if you didn't light your pal on fire, I would've, heh heh."

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile, Undyne and Masked Undyne were locked in a flurry of fists and spears flying all over the place!

Spoiler

The wind is howling by wraith615

"Alright Smart Aleck!", Undyne said triumphantly as she thrust herself into her masked Counterpart and shoved her into one of the spears that finally broke her mask! "Your ugly mug's gotten ugly enough from pummeling! Ready to throw in the towel?"

"Heh...heh. I haven't even broken a sweat", the fallen Undyne said clutching at the bits of her mask. Then Undyne kicked her, setting the pieces flying! She covered her face for bit....."MMMMMMmmmmwhahahahahahaha! NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!", The botleg of Undyne looked up revealing a crazed face!

Spoiler

Image result for underfell undyne

"Hahahahahaha! Kill....kill....I wasn't meant to bring peace it seems....you've shown me...truly.....diplomacy is for the weak! When I'm through with you...maybe the world will realize....not to tick me off!"

Spoiler

Image result for underfell undyne

she screamed as her spears turned blood red, and she tore off her damaged armor!

"No more restraints! No more weighing myself down! I'm of two natures as different as black and white. HAHAHA! And finally, you've given me the chance to let the white side of pure cleansing have its fun!"

"HEY! I am not that batshit insane or blood thirsty either!", Undyne growled.

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly, during the battle between Phoenix and Furio, Furio was forced to jump back as a massive slash jumped in between the two. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria

latest?cb=20130630173830

"If I'm going to help you Wright, you'd best help support me". Edgeworth said, his leg wobbling slightly as the sword swung down. "Recognise this sword, Furio?" Edgeworth said, as he glared towards the man.

"Heh! Yeah, I recognize that butter knife! Edge!", Furio taunted. "Hey Viola!"

"Yes, Don Tigre?", Viola asked.

"Do the thing! Y'know, the little martial arts bit! I'm sure Edgy will love that!", the Tiger said as he focused on Phoenix Wright!

"Indeed! UMMMMMPH! I summon the spirit of Lady Keeva!", Viola said using Maya's spirit channeling, "To summon!"

Spoiler

Related image

"The Plumed Punisher! Warrior of the Neo Twilight Realm! Totally not the Steel Samurai!", she said as she locked blades with Edgeworth!

"Attagirl Viola! Slice him up while I squash birdie boy lawyer blues!", Furio said as he summoned a giant aura fist to smash Phoenix with! "YIPES!", Phoenix rolled out of the way in time.

"Not so fast Wright!", Furio shouted as he grabbed the lawyer by his neck!

"HOLD IT!", Phoenix yelled, spiking Furio one for!

"GNAAH! Why you little!? TAKE THAT!", Furio yelled knocking Phoenix down.

"Now you're gonna-"

"SUBMIT THE EVIDENCE!", Phoenix interrupted his doppelganger by pulling out a cellphone that shot three homing beams into Furio.

"GAGGH! Get back here!", Furio chased after Phoenix who was on the defensive.

• Thumbs Up 7

31 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

ROOOAR! <Not by a long shot. What you done to Shantae!?> , bootlegged Rexy screamed as she came barreling down at them, having noticed her comrade, traumatized and on the floor sobbing.

"Shoot! I forgot about Rexy!" Katii shouted out, blocking a rolling pin, courtesy of Kh'itii. "I can't get to her!

Painwheel turned to Bootlegged Rexy with a determined expression. "I'll take the dinosaur..."

Without another word, Painwheel ran to the Bootlegged Rexy, kicking her with a spiked foot, "Hiss! Don't drop that thing! It's affecting the genie over there!"

• Thumbs Up 7

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

With the knockoff defeated and Sonic pondering his words, the sound of Yuta being attacked grabs their attention.

"Perfect..." said Fake!Chi, rushing over to Sonic's knockoff. In a surprise move, he grabbed the defeated 'Sentinel' and held him up. Turning to Sonic, Fake!Chi pointed his weapon at the knockoff. "You have a choice, Sentinel copy! Either I kill 'you', or you kill me! Either way, someone perishes from your mistakes!" he announced.

22 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Attempting to send distress call after distress call, only to be stopped by the signal jammers, Nicole was stuck! These shocks would also endanger her systems, nearly short-circuiting them, so for her own safety...

Getting onto her knees and placing her hands behind her head, Nicole announces, "Very well. I surrender."

The bootlegged Sally whooped and hollered, jumping up and down. "You did it, Omega! You got one! Nice work!" she applauded. "He did great, right, computer?!"

"Yes, Sally," the knockoff Nicole plainly replied. "Well done, Omega."

"THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS, MISS SALLY. NOW THEN..." said Fake!Omega, turning his attention to the surrendering Nicole. "YOU WILL RELINQUISH ALL WEAPONS CALMLY. DUE TO YOUR STATUS AS AN A.I., YOU WILL NEED TO BE REPROGRAMMED. REST ASSURED, THE PROCESS IS... MOSTLY HARMLESS."

• Thumbs Up 7

Kyoko and Kirigiri(?) avoided Celeste's fireballs while trying to find an opening. However they stopped at a moment's notice and have a quick draw duel. They stared at each other and got ready to shoot their truth bullets.

After a fireball landed signalling the time to draw, Kyoko and Kirigiri(?) quickly shot their truth bullets. Kyoko's hit dead center while Kirigiri's barely missed her head. Kyoko defeated her bootleg soundly.

• Thumbs Up 7

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

"Perfect..." said Fake!Chi, rushing over to Sonic's knockoff. In a surprise move, he grabbed the defeated 'Sentinel' and held him up. Turning to Sonic, Fake!Chi pointed his weapon at the knockoff. "You have a choice, Sentinel copy! Either I kill 'you', or you kill me! Either way, someone perishes from your mistakes!" he announced.

"Oh, you will die alright... and be restored to your normal self in time!" Sonic spins into a ball, bouncing away from the knockoff Chi.

He stands by Neptune. He taps the knockoff sword against Neptune, re-energizing her power.

Neptune's eyes light up. "Sweet!"

Neptune, now in NEXT form gets in fighting position with Sonic.

purple_heart_next_render_by_jessymoonn-d

"We shall restrain you!" Next Purple declares.

• Thumbs Up 6

"HELP MEEEEEE!" Bootleg Lily shrieked as she continued burning. As an Elemental (much as she would deny it), the fire wouldn't be immediately fatal... but Lily couldn't bear to see her in this much pain. But she wasn't going to stand still. Not again. Closing her eyes, she put her hands up against her bootleg's stomach and filled her with her healing energy, even as she herself started to burn.

"Get... Shade..." she begged Bootleg Lily, concentrating on diluting her pain. "Sonic... anyone with power over water..." The businesswoman was very confused; this girl was injuring herself for her enemy... seeking nothing for herself out of it? As the scorching hot flames of the fire ceased to impact her, Bootleg Lily could only stand there, baffled by Lily's compassion and selflessness.

• Thumbs Up 6

As Next Purple wastes no time preparing for attack, Sonic turns to notice the two Lilys.

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"HELP MEEEEEE!" Bootleg Lily shrieked as she continued burning. As an Elemental (much as she would deny it), the fire wouldn't be immediately fatal... but Lily couldn't bear to see her in this much pain. But she wasn't going to stand still. Not again. Closing her eyes, she put her hands up against her bootleg's stomach and filled her with her healing energy, even as she herself started to burn.

"Get... Shade..." she begged Bootleg Lily, concentrating on diluting her pain. "Sonic... anyone with power over water..." The businesswoman was very confused; this girl was injuring herself for her enemy... seeking nothing for herself out of it? As the scorching hot flames of the fire ceased to impact her, Bootleg Lily could only stand there, baffled by Lily's compassion and selflessness.

Giving a yelp of shock, Sonic points his sword at the fire, shooting as much water as possible. "H-Hang in there!" He exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 6

4 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS, MISS SALLY. NOW THEN..." said Fake!Omega, turning his attention to the surrendering Nicole. "YOU WILL RELINQUISH ALL WEAPONS CALMLY. DUE TO YOUR STATUS AS AN A.I., YOU WILL NEED TO BE REPROGRAMMED. REST ASSURED, THE PROCESS IS... MOSTLY HARMLESS."

// "Reprogram? Perhaps that is what happened to my bootleg self..."

// "This is gonna suck."

Nicole was hesitant, as she looked out to the rest of the battle. And it so appeared everyone else was stuck with their own opponents, and that she couldn't get help... These bootlegs really had them in a tight spot! "Fine..." she replied.

Creating her lance and shield, she throws them in front of her, dreading everything about this situation.

"...Are you sure you really want to do this, Omega?" Nicole asks, attempting to stall. "How do you know this is what Monokuma wants you to do?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"So, you look like you came fresh out of the angst pit", Undyne said as she and her fallen counterpart circled one another, preparing for one final battle.

"Hehehehee! A little Under I've Fell", the crazed counterpart said her eyes darting.

" think you mean "fallen" Underfell!", Undyne japed.

"It matters not! I still have the upper hand! Rexy?"

15 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Shoot! I forgot about Rexy!" Katii shouted out, blocking a rolling pin, courtesy of Kh'itii. "I can't get to her!

Painwheel turned to Bootlegged Rexy with a determined expression. "I'll take the dinosaur..."

Without another word, Painwheel ran to the Bootlegged Rexy, kicking her with a spiked foot, "Hiss! Don't drop that thing! It's affecting the genie over there!"

"She's busy", Undyne said with a smile.

"GRRRRR! Blue!?", Underfell Undyne snapped.

45 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"AAAH! Crap!" As they both fly through the air, by complete chance, they land on top of Blue The Raptor. @Jovahexeon Cala Maria They hold on tight as it flails around, trying to shake them off.

"Nevermind! Mosasurarus crash them with-"

48 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

The Mosasaurus, being a gigantic water dinosaur, proceeded to slide, appearing to attempt to nail Jack. Only to turn at the last moment, revealing behind her, "Too slow Missie HHyde!", Scourge hopped from behind the Mosa to nail Genocide Jack with a punch!

"Man, I gotta say, from the M&M to Motor Girl, your friends are kinda boring! think you can actually keep my attention for more than a few seconds!?", he said as the Mosa came back to help him double team Jack!

"Calling on others to solve your problems for you huh? How dishonorable!", Undyne prodded. Unfortunately, this only angered Underfell Undyne beyond the brink.

*THWACK!* "You'll wish! They'd have been more merciful than I'll ever be again!", Underfell Undyne cackled.

Undertale fanart- Underfell AU by wraith615

Spoiler

"That's it! Time to finish this!", Undyne shouted leaping at Underfell Undyne! "You said heroes don't fall! Well, let me tell you miss, you're NO HERO!", she declared, her blue spears following her  proudly into battle.

"That may be true, which means you don't know what I'll do to win!", Underfell Undyne shouted meeting her head-on with her army of red spears!

• Thumbs Up 6

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The knockback shot manages to take Bootleg Yuta by surprise, causing him to get launched into a wall. "You think you can protect him?! Well guess what girlie, now you're just gonna get destroyed by THE ULTIMATE" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he bounced off the wall and began flying towards Komaru using fire powers. 

"K-Komaru!" Yuta shouted, as he ran over in front of her and tried to use his shield to block the attack.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

The knockback shot manages to take Bootleg Yuta by surprise, causing him to get launched into a wall. "You think you can protect him?! Well guess what girlie, now you're just gonna get destroyed by THE ULTIMATE" Bootleg Yuta shouted as he bounced off the wall and began flying towards Komaru using fire powers. 

"K-Komaru!" Yuta shouted, as he ran over in front of her and tried to use his shield to block the attack.

With Yuta covering Komaru, this gives her ample time to counterattack. "Thanks, Yuta! BURN!" She shouts, using her own firey bullets to face off against Knockoff Yuta's.

"Ultimate or not, you're gonna get beaten by some normies! Ain't that funny?"

• Thumbs Up 4