Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Just now, Polkadi said:

latest?cb=20150926010624

Still inside the coffee shop, Blaze found herself relaxed in this place. She had picked up an apple and a very old newspaper, as she ate the apple whilst reading through.

"Entire community dedicated to... Tipping the iceberg?" she reads aloud, confused. Without the context she needed, this sounded particularly odd. "How... Curious. I wouldn't have thought those penguins would do that..."

CRUNCH, as she continues to bite into her apple as she reads. There was quite some old news to be found on this old island, that was for sure, as Blaze kept reading through.

"Interesting stories, aren't they?" A voice said, as they entered into the coffee shop. 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"I mean personally, from what I've gathered, tipping the iceberg is doable, but it'd flip around and we'd all be dumped into the freezing cold ocean where we end up dying from a cold cold cold death". Nagito said, as he studied the newspaper article. "These penguins were odd people". 

• Thumbs Up 3

28 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede lets out a small giggle and winks. "Don't worry! I'll keep it a secret between us." She smiles.

"Thank you Kaede!" Mog grinned. "I wonder what a wedding is?" She pondered. "I'll have to ask Sarge. He'll know!"

"You know the sentinal kind of reminds me of a mini Sarge in a way, he really cares about you guys. I know Sarge doesn't show it but he does care I just wish he would." Mog grumbled. 

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Sitting in the coffee shop sat Sarge multitasking. Reading the paper and looking at his other barely functioning computer. 

"Here's your cup of joe." The penguin placed Sarge's coffee on the table. It was pitch black. Sarge just gave the penguin a nod and some change as a tip. Sitting next to the gear was Byron the black puffle, glaring at everyone and everything in the room. 

"The hell you staring at." Sarge noticed. Byron just look up at Sarge before going to sleep.  

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Interesting stories, aren't they?" A voice said, as they entered into the coffee shop. 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"I mean personally, from what I've gathered, tipping the iceberg is doable, but it'd flip around and we'd all be dumped into the freezing cold ocean where we end up dying from a cold cold cold death". Nagito said, as he studied the newspaper article. "These penguins were odd people". 

Blaze flinched with shock with Nagito coming out of nowhere, as her apple suddenly burns alight in her hand.

"...Ahem, yes, they were indeed," Blaze replies, regaining her senses and putting the burnt apple aside. "But penguins can swim in the cold water, whilst we cannot." She places down the newspaper and gets up from her seat, brushing off her dress.

"Now, who must you be?" she asks, rubbing her chin as she stands to face Nagito.

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile Tails is working in the medbay, finishing up on tweaking Sayaka's life support. Patting the main unit softly, he turns to the bed where Sayaka lays, pink splatters scattered throughout. "Hey..." He asks. "You... doin' alright?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Polkadi said:

Blaze flinched with shock with Nagito coming out of nowhere, as her apple suddenly burns alight in her hand.

"...Ahem, yes, they were indeed," Blaze replies, regaining her senses and putting the burnt apple aside. "But penguins can swim in the cold water, whilst we cannot." She places down the newspaper and gets up from her seat, brushing off her dress.

"Now, who must you be?" she asks, rubbing her chin as she stands to face Nagito.

"Who am I? Heh, it doesn't really matter. I'm not an important character to this story". Nagito simply said, as he began making himself some coffee and grabbed a bagel. I guess if you really want to know, I'm Nagito Komaeda - Ultimate Lucky Student. 

"I'm not really important though, not like the others here, so don't mind me much, I'm just here as a stepping stone for everyone else's abilities". Nagito explained, as he began wiping the coffee shop's counter. 

"I am planning a little event for everyone though, even called in some special friends for it". 

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails' announcement brings relief to the Skylanders.

Cyrus sighs in relief. "Looks like our work here is done." He smiles. "I suppose we should take our leave, right, Chihiro?" @Ghostrick Dorklord

Chihiro_Fujisaki_Halfbody_Sprite_(4).png

"Sounds like a plan" Chihiro said with his usual smiling face, "I'll see you guys next time!" Chihiro ended his communication with the Skylanders with a quick buzz.

==================================================

Elsewhere in an undisclosed location. A man in a pink kimono was looking through a crystal ball. "It seems like the Skylanders are in a bit of a tricky situation..." he said to himself. However he has an unexpected visitor. "I was looking for you. I was wondering what you were up to." The man laughed, "I've been so busy. I've honestly missed my friends but all of a sudden I have a lot on my plate. I'd like to help but it seems I can't interfere at the moment." The visitor sighed, "I just hope you know what you're doing." The visitor then left, leaving a trail of roses. "Its something out of my power I promise you" The man continued to observe things while having a melancholic tone in his voice.

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Meanwhile Tails is working in the medbay, finishing up on tweaking Sayaka's life support. Patting the main unit softly, he turns to the bed where Sayaka lays, pink splatters scattered throughout. "Hey..." He asks. "You... doin' alright?"

"Y-You...don't have...to worry about...me". Sayaka weakly said, still coughing up pink liquid. "I-I'll be fine...as long as...everyone else managed to keep the island safe, I-I don't matter that much when compared to the island". As she said this, the machines beeped in the background, reading out various details for Tails to read up on. 

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Who am I? Heh, it doesn't really matter. I'm not an important character to this story". Nagito simply said, as he began making himself some coffee and grabbed a bagel. "I guess if you really want to know, I'm Nagito Komaeda - Ultimate Lucky Student."

"I'm not really important though, not like the others here, so don't mind me much, I'm just here as a stepping stone for everyone else's abilities". Nagito explained, as he began wiping the coffee shop's counter. 

"I am planning a little event for everyone though, even called in some special friends for it". 

"An event?" Blaze wonders. "You have my interest, Nagito."

She bows as she lifts the sides of her dress. "My name is Blaze the Cat. A pleasure to meet you. I was sure no one was important here, as it felt like this place is home to a rag-tag band of oddities. I'm not sure why Sonic would join this place..."

Picking up the old newspaper, she asks, "What is there to offer with these oddities?"

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Y-You...don't have...to worry about...me". Sayaka weakly said, still coughing up pink liquid. "I-I'll be fine...as long as...everyone else managed to keep the island safe, I-I don't matter that much when compared to the island". As she said this, the machines beeped in the background, reading out various details for Tails to read up on. 

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't say 'bout yourself!" Tails scolds before turning to the readings. "The island's safe. You are our primary concern, now."

Tails squints his eyes. "Heart rate's steady, that's good..."

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't say 'bout yourself!" Tails scolds before turning to the readings. "The island's safe. You are our primary concern, now."

Tails squints his eyes. "Heart rate's steady, that's good..."

"I-I mean, I know you guys would show....concern but....I'm not important enough if o-others are in danger. I hurt...enough people in my lifetime, I d-don't want to hurt anyone...else by taking others' a-attention". Sayaka proceeded to weakly say. 

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"I-I mean, I know you guys would show....concern but....I'm not important enough if o-others are in danger. I hurt...enough people in my lifetime, I d-don't want to hurt anyone...else by taking others' a-attention". Sayaka proceeded to weakly say. 

Tails simply turns to Sayaka. "...And you think didn't hurt anyone, either? Can you imagine what kind of damage I caused with my weapons?" He says before giving a sick chuckle. "I made a psychopath for pete's sake who has killed god knows how many."

"Sonic's policy is to save anyone he can. And I follow that. So this includes you too. Especially since you put your life on the line for others."

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Tails simply turns to Sayaka. "...And you think didn't hurt anyone, either? Can you imagine what kind of damage I caused with my weapons?" He says before giving a sick chuckle. "I made a psychopath for pete's sake who has killed god knows how many."

"Sonic's policy is to save anyone he can. And I follow that. So this includes you too. Especially since you put your life on the line for others."

"...I-I guess so. B...But I just can't s-see...my life being worth much". Sayaka said, as the machines kept beeping, indicating that things are beginning to steady. As this began happening, footprints were heard outside, rapidly beginning to approach the medbay.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...I-I guess so. B...But I just can't s-see...my life being worth much". Sayaka said, as the machines kept beeping, indicating that things are beginning to steady. As this began happening, footprints were heard outside, rapidly beginning to approach the medbay.

"You don't have to see it." Tails says. "Just believe in what others see." His ears perk up as he notices the incoming footsteps. He gives a small chuckle. "Speak of the devil..."

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"You don't have to see it." Tails says. "Just believe in what others see." His ears perk up as he notices the incoming footsteps. He gives a small chuckle. "Speak of the devil..."

As Tails said this, the door burst open as several Skylanders entered into the room.

latest?cb=20170519222424

"This was the big emergency you felt the need to call me in for? Naegi, you realise I have better things to do with my time than getting on an carrier and flying over to this freezing island to accommodate Maizono's papercuts?" Byakuya bluntly said, as he crossed his arms. 

"If you say a remark like that again, I'm going to leave a whole bunch of paper cuts on your face with my fist, I did it before Byakuya, I'll do it again!" Hina shouted angrily at the uptright man, while Makoto desperately held her back. 

• Thumbs Up 3

lPmVYxk.jpg

"Hina, calm down!" Makoto urges his friend, using all of his might to hold the swimmer back. Although his arms are trembling on account that Hina is stronger than him. "There's more important things to be concerned about!"

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

lPmVYxk.jpg

"Hina, calm down!" Makoto urges his friend, using all of his might to hold the swimmer back. Although his arms are trembling on account that Hina is stronger than him. "There's more important things to be concerned about!"

"F-Fine..." Hina said angrily, as she stopped trying to lunge for Byakuya. "Better watch your back, I've already let Toko know you're on the island Byakuya, so have fun dealing with her hunting you down". Byakuya's face seemed to reel back as he heard this information.

"You're. Bluffing". 

• Thumbs Up 4

Kaede and Komaru manage to make it to the room.

"Is... Is she okay?" Kaede asks, concerned about Sayaka's well-being.

Tails turns to the bed. "Yeah. She's recovering. Don't worry."

Komaru wipes her forehead. "That's a relief. I don't want to see her die."

313?cb=20170629150242

"...A-And I'm not just saying that because I'm a 'Sayaker'!" She panics, defending herself.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Boy oh boy..." George said, stretching and yawning, "I have a feeling we missed a lot of stuff, didn't we?"

"The things we miss when we sleep." Pup said, walking out of their starship, "Oh well, today's another day, huh?"

George and Pup walked into the town, observing penguins doing repairs in the town. Pup strolled along happily waving at random passerbys and whistling a song. George on the other hand looked around with an unsure expression.

"Anyways, let's get back to talking business, shall we?"  Pup suddenly piped up, "So maybe for the new and improved Happy Kingdom World, we'll make the Skylanders-area look like this area here. Have a few gift shops, restauraunts, and that path over there will lead to a ride of some kind. Here's something I had in mi-"

"You know... I've been thinking, Captain." George said, "Do we really belong here?"

"What kind of question is that, first mate?" Pup suddenly stopped, turning to George as he lifted an eyebrow, "Did you see all the people around here? I'm pretty sure anyone and everyone is around here is welcome!"

"But um... It just seems like they're a lot better at handling things when it gets serious." George sighed, "What have we done, George? Cower? Joke? Just be an annoyance? Greedy businessmen? I dunno, we just don't think we made a first good impression when we came around here..." 

"What made you think that, George?" Pup scratched his dome in confusion,

"Well, for one I accidentally made a fellow robot angry by accidentally saying the wrong thing." George sighed, "Then there was that moment you called those kids Kawaiilons."

"To be fair... they looked like Kawaiilons from our world..." Pup said, remembering back to his first meeting with Madoka Sayaka and Homura.

"Well, you sure made one of them mad. She really looked like she wanted to rip you a new one, Pup." George shuddered at the thought of Homura, and then his mind began to wander towards Omega "That big Robot didn't seem to like me either! I think he wanted to hurt me a lot."

George sighed as he took a seat on a bench, "Don't even get me started on the fact we get weird looks when we tell people we wanna base a theme park area off of this land. Face it, Pup! We're weirdos, not heroes! We're just a couple of guys looking for inspiration and hiding from my former general!"

"Ah, the girl's probably just in a bad mood or something..." Pup shrugged, "And Omega looked like a killer robot... that's just their way of saying "how do you do?" "

The canine captain walked up to his first mate and pat him, "Hey, cheer up, George! Sure we're mostly here for inspiration, but that doesn't mean we're not gonna lend a hand when they need it. And I'm sure we'll make friends here... We're both loveable after all!"

As pup finished that sentence, he leaned on the tree behind him, causing some snow to fall off and land on a passing penguin.

"Hey! Watch what you're doing you oaf!" The snow covered penguin yelled at him,

"Ah go suck a lemon you doof! I didn't do anything!" Pup said, unaware of the fact that he was the cause of that. 

George shook his head as he got to his treads, "I really hope you're right, Pup... Cause to be honest, I'm feeling like we're a couple of fishes out of water."

"Well, even if we don't make friends soon." Pup said nudging George, "I'll always have your back. You got troubles, just tell them to me. I'm more than happy to help."

"Thanks, Captain." George said, his nervous expression softening into a smile, "Same to you."

Pup pulled his notebook out and searched through it, "Alright, back to business. Soooo... merchandise. I was thinking plushies of the people here... Kids will love that! I was thinking we first ask Homura for permission to make plushies...

"Okay. One, that's just weird. Two, don't you think we should get a laywer or something to talk about merchandising? Three... Can it not be Homura? Seriously, she scares me..."

"One, Nah, it's fine... there's plushies of everything these days. Two... Hmmm, maybe, we'll ask that Mr. Wright guy for help. Three, fine, we can ask her later on... We'll just move to the next one. How about Omega?"

"NO! I'm scared of him too!" George cried out, "Next!"

"Yeesh, no need to yell..." Pup looked at his list. "Hmmm... How about Komaeda Plushies?"

"Uuugghhh...."

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pup pulled his notebook out and searched through it, "Alright, back to business. Soooo... merchandise. I was thinking plushies of the people here... Kids will love that! I was thinking we first ask Homura for permission to make plushies...

Back in the EPF HQ, Homura let out a small scowl.

Madoka puts her hand on Homura's shoulder. "Homura...? What's wrong?"

"I can't help but think someone, somewhere is trying to make me into some sort of children's plaything..." Homura groans.

However, Madoka's eyes light up. "You mean a toy of you? I would love to have one!"

Homura turns to Madoka, embarssased. "W-Wha... really?"

• Thumbs Up 4

40 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede and Komaru manage to make it to the room.

"Is... Is she okay?" Kaede asks, concerned about Sayaka's well-being.

Tails turns to the bed. "Yeah. She's recovering. Don't worry."

Komaru wipes her forehead. "That's a relief. I don't want to see her die."

313?cb=20170629150242

"...A-And I'm not just saying that because I'm a 'Sayaker'!" She panics, defending herself.

"...Sayaker...?" Hina asked, not really sure what the term meant, only really guessing it relates to Sayaka in some way shape or form. "W-Why are you so worried about being a "Sayaker"?.

"G-Guys, you all came to see me...?" Sayaka asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"G-Guys, you all came to see me...?" Sayaka asked.

Makoto nods. "Yeah. We all wanna see if you're okay." He then turns to Tails. "Thank you so much for keeping her safe."

"No problem. Glad everything worked out in the end." Tails grins.

Komaru smiles at Tails. "Thank you, Dr. Tails?"

"Dr. Tails?" The fox questions, never recieving such a nickname before.

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto nods. "Yeah. We all wanna see if you're okay." He then turns to Tails. "Thank you so much for keeping her safe."

"No problem. Glad everything worked out in the end." Tails grins.

Komaru smiles at Tails. "Thank you, Dr. Tails?"

"Dr. Tails?" The fox questions, never recieving such a nickname before.

"Y-You guys didn't have to worry, pop idols are forever...r-right?" Sayaka asked weakly, trying to lighten the tension of the situation. 

"Dr. Tails? Sounds like a soap opera my mom would've watched". Hina said, crossing her arms. "Paging Dr. Tails - stat! Sayaka Maizono is in critical condition, we need you and your nurse, Sonic T. Hedgehog!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Y-You guys didn't have to worry, pop idols are forever...r-right?" Sayaka asked weakly, trying to lighten the tension of the situation. 

"Dr. Tails? Sounds like a soap opera my mom would've watched". Hina said, crossing her arms. "Paging Dr. Tails - stat! Sayaka Maizono is in critical condition, we need you and your nurse, Sonic T. Hedgehog!" 

"Well, now I know the perfect title to tease Sonic with. Nurse!" Tails chuckles, leaning the white hospital walls.

"Oh, how about we call you Dr. Ball?" Komaru asks.

Tails shrugs. "I think that name's taken... by someone just as cynical as me."

• Thumbs Up 5

@Mightyray Bomberman didn't really understand the conversation that was taking place. It seemed kind of personal, almost like they forgot that he was there. Something about a "Sarge" and a "Wedding" was confidential. "Are they a group of spies? Soldiers? Assassin's??" He thought to himself.

+++++

Toko had recovered "The Bomb Inside Her Vol 1" from the Pizza Parlour and is heading back to the medbay. @Ryannumber1Scarer Suddenly, her DEUS rings out with a message from...Hina?

"W-What could massive knockers possibly want with me?" She reads the message, it just says "He's here. *wink*" "He? ...*gasp* He's come back to see me?!" What started as a calm walk, turns into a mad dash, even though it didn't say where he was.

+++++

Outside the library, Daniel and Dave stand and are about to enter when a Prinny runs up to them. "Which one of you is the useless human, dood?" It asks. "That'll be him." Dave was quick to reply. The Prinny then hands Daniel a device from inside it's fanny pack. "What's this?" "It's called a DEUS, dood. Every Skylander has one for communication, dood. I've finally finished my mission....now I'm on break, dood." He then sits down on the ground and starts playing his Slaystation Vita.

They pause and watch the Prinny for a second then turn to each other. "Lets go inside." Daniel says as they both walk into the Library.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

Bomberman didn't really understand the conversation that was taking place. It seemed kind of personal, almost like they forgot that he was there. Something about a "Sarge" and a "Wedding" was confidential. "Are they a group of spies? Soldiers? Assassin's??" He thought to himself.

"Are you O.K. White?" Mog asked. She'd completely forgot for moment that he was still behind the two. "The sentinel is just over there, do you need me for anything else?"

She then began scratching her hands...the burning sensation was beginning to come back. Bleh, stupid Xenomorphs, ugly nasty things that just get in everything. 

She then wondered what White was thinking about? Maybe he was just nervous? Who knows, Mog wasn't the best at guessing peoples moods.

• Thumbs Up 2