Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Komaru looks over her shoulder, seeing Toko sleep. She hums gently as she stays as still as possible.

I've never seen Toko look so at peace before. It's so... refreshing.

Komaru then reaches for the manga Toko gave her. She opens her up and engrosses herself in the story as Toko sleeps by her side.

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

After a moment, Blaze stops, her flames fading off into the air. She looks regretfully at Silver, embarrassed. "O-oh..."

She bows to the Professor in a regal manner, as she says, "My deepest apologies. I hope you can forgive me for this."

Sally greeted, "Hello, prof--" She looks over to the Professor's interest in Blaze, the freedom fighter as confused as she was.

Blaze stumbles back in surprise, not expecting this sort of greeting. Especially after threatening him! "I was cursed with pyrokinesis as a baby. My parents showed me how to use it," she explains, confused at his apparent interest in her powers.

Sally watched on with evergrowing confused, turning to Silver with a questioning shrug.

"Cursed?! Ack, zat is no curse, young dame! Zat is vat I vould call a gift!" the Professor replied to Blaze. Silver saw Sally's shrug, and nervously chuckled back. "Yeah, he can be a little... distracted sometimes." He then tried to get the Professor to actually introduce himself to the others, nudging the Professor to get his attention.

"Hmm? Vat is it? ...OH, of course! How rude of me!" said the Professor, finally realising his mistake. "My name is... er... oh, vat vas it again?" After thinking for a second, he remembered. "Ah, right! I am Professor Von Schlemmer! A pleasure to meet you all!" Silver was just glad that he finally introduced himself, despite the distractions.

Von Schlemmer soon turned his attention to Sonic. "...AH! Now I recognise you! You are ze famous Sonic Ze Hedgehog, ya?" he asked the Blue Blur. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

Mikan is slightly taken back at the amount of people visiting Undyne. She wipes away a remaining tear and smiles as she is greeted warmly by the others. "Heehee, it's no bother, thank you. I-I love to be useful for others."

"Join the club!", Maya said bubbly! "Lawyer who defends those wrongly accused and catches the criminals, often killers!", she said pointing at Phoenix Wright.

Spoiler

"I have a name too, if you want to actually include that Maya", Phoenix remarked. Clearing his throat, he introduced himself properly to Mikan. The last thing he needed was more people mistakenly just calling him "Ace Attorney".

"My name is Phoenix Wright, ace attorney a law. Pleased to meet you Ms. Tsumiki", Phoenix said to the Ultimate Nurse. "I see you've already met Shantae as well", he inferred from the time the two had shared in the med bay prior. "And next to me of course is my-"

"Ace Spirit Medium Lawyer Assistant Maya Fey, Master of the Kurain Channeling technique!", Maya interjected.

"Well now, isn't that a mouth full?", Cloud snarked from his corner. A man of few words, he didn't really see the need to boast much of his feats.

And Shantae had enough stress of being the guardian genie back home to convince herself to forego advertising such. For now, she was content to enjoy this moment of rest and bonding among friends and allies, old and new.

"I must say, you're the best at what you can do from what I've seen! Don't let anyone think otherwise!", she said encouragingly to Mikan.

12 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Cursed?! Ack, zat is no curse, young dame! Zat is vat I vould call a gift!" the Professor replied to Blaze. Silver saw Sally's shrug, and nervously chuckled back. "Yeah, he can be a little... distracted sometimes." He then tried to get the Professor to actually introduce himself to the others, nudging the Professor to get his attention.

"Hmm? Vat is it? ...OH, of course! How rude of me!" said the Professor, finally realising his mistake. "My name is... er... oh, vat vas it again?" After thinking for a second, he remembered. "Ah, right! I am Professor Von Schlemmer! A pleasure to meet you all!" Silver was just glad that he finally introduced himself, despite the distractions.

Von Schlemmer soon turned his attention to Sonic. "...AH! Now I recognise you! You are ze famous Sonic Ze Hedgehog, ya?" he asked the Blue Blur. @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

"Woah! Have we.....met before?", Sonic said. He couldn't help but get a slight case of deja vu from this scientist. "Nah! Must be in my head! Anyway, yup Professor! That's me!", Sonic said. "The fastest. Thing. Alive!", he proclaimed, dashing with each word to prove his point. "So, what brings you to ever wondrous present Prof?", he inquired.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Cursed?! Ack, zat is no curse, young dame! Zat is vat I vould call a gift!" the Professor replied to Blaze.

Blaze looks away with sorrow, mumbling, "So you'd think..."

Memories of her childhood came flooding back, being left out and kept isolated from other children just for being a cursed Princess, and causing chaos because she couldn't control her powers... She tried hard to drown those memories out, not letting it distract her.

11 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Silver saw Sally's shrug, and nervously chuckled back. "Yeah, he can be a little... distracted sometimes." He then tried to get the Professor to actually introduce himself to the others, nudging the Professor to get his attention.

Sally extended a hand with a warm welcome, as she greeted, "Professor Von Schlemmer, a great pleasure to meet you! I am Princess Sally Acorn, of the Kingdom of Acorns, and leader of the Freedom Fighters."

Blaze only kept silent, watching the Professor's joy of seeing the blue blur. She always was a bit too shy to new faces... At last, Blaze then quietly greets, "My name is Blaze."

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

Mouseboy looked at the sky to see Ella flying towards the branch he was residing on. With a smile Mouseboy scooched to the side to give room to his harpy girlfriend. 

"Hey, Elly!" Mouseboy greeted, kissing her wing as if it were a hand, "So, I heard you were at the movies with the skylanders? For some kinda horror film fest? How'd it- 

"Mouse! You're not gonna believe what happened a while ago!" Ella exclaimed cutting off a startled mouseboy "So I was at the movies right? And- and then all of the sudden we heard this vrrm vrrrm vrrrm noise or something and then and then we fought against these giant ghosts, and and and then half of us got stuck in a silent movie, and then they couldn't talk without some slapstick happening and then and- Uh... Why is Pixels digging holes?"

Ella's train of thought was lost when she saw Mouseboy's brother getting out of one hole in the snow, moving to another area and began to start the process again. At this point, Pixels had dug up eighteen holes in the area, with no luck.

"Ah, Pixels is worried about what other people think of him again." Mouseboy shrugged, "I was supposed to be helping Pixels search some trees, but... I dunno, whatever he's looking for, sounds like its way out of our league, you know? Something that we should let the professionals handle."

"Oh Pixels..." Ella sighed as she put her face to her wing, shaking her head, "I swear, he's too afraid of being judged. If he thinks what he's doing right now is gonna make everyone see him in a positive light, he's thinking wrong."

"Tell me about it..." Mouseboy sighed as he continued to watch Pixels. "Times like these made me wish I knew what I could do to help him relax."

"A-ha! I found one! I found a grief seed!" Pixels pulled out a cube shaped object befire taking a look at it. Upon closer inspection, Pixels frowned and tossed it over his shoulder and continued digging. "Darn it! It was just a rock! What are the odds of that?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

As Daniel walks back the way he came, he crosses paths with Noire. "Oh, Lady Noire, Hello." He smiles and sighs in relief at a familiar face. "Daniel? Hi...have you seen anything running around in this area?" She asks, still trying to track down whatever it was that zipped by her. "No, sorry..." He was telling the truth, he had no idea that the thing Noire was looking for...was him.

He asks a question in return. "Have you heard any shouting on your travels? I thought I heard something before, but I'm not having much luck.." Noire thinks for a second and shakes her head. "No, I hadn't heard anything like that. But I've been pretty distracted lately..." With a look of uncertainty in her face, Daniel suddenly gets an idea.

"I know! Why don't we team up and look for our mysteries....together...?" He suddenly goes very nervous at the suggestion he blurted out. Noire blushes slightly and folds her arms "...Well...do whatever you want, I wont stop you or anything..." She says as she turns around and starts walking. "Ah! Okay...w-w-wait for me!" With Daniel following.

+++++

But what has Bomberman been doing all this time, you ask?

Well...he found something else to occupy his time. "Omm nom nom nom..."

Spoiler

watermelons_bomberman_watermelon_desktop

"Yum, watermelons. My favourite. *Burp* ...Pardon..."

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Woah! Have we.....met before?", Sonic said. He couldn't help but get a slight case of deja vu from this scientist. "Nah! Must be in my head! Anyway, yup Professor! That's me!", Sonic said. "The fastest. Thing. Alive!", he proclaimed, dashing with each word to prove his point. "So, what brings you to ever wondrous present Prof?", he inquired.

"So I see! Vat zey say about your speed is true!" said Von Schlemmer, impressed with Sonic's showing off. "Now zat's a good point! ...Er, vait. Vat did bring me here...?"

12 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Sally extended a hand with a warm welcome, as she greeted, "Professor Von Schlemmer, a great pleasure to meet you! I am Princess Sally Acorn, of the Kingdom of Acorns, and leader of the Freedom Fighters."

Blaze only kept silent, watching the Professor's joy of seeing the blue blur. She always was a bit too shy to new faces... At last, Blaze then quietly greets, "My name is Blaze."

"You are ZE Princess Sally? It is an honour!" the Professor replied, forgetting about Sonic's question. "Your team vas remembered quite fondly, even after ze Kingdom of Acorns--" He was about to continue, but Silver desperately motioned to him NOT to tell Sally any more. "...Oh, ya! Must protect ze timestream, and all zat! Clumsy me!"

Finally, Von Schlemmer acknowledged Blaze's greeting. "Ah, it is good to meet you, Blaze. I can't say zat I am familiar vith your history, zough..." he said to her. The Professor saw Blaze's shyness showing. He was curious to know why she was so shy, but was interrupted by Silver again. "Uh, Professor? You were going to explain how you got here?" the hedgehog said to Von Schlemmer, who finally remembered that he hadn't answered Sonic's question earlier. "...Ya, ya, I vas getting zere. Anyvay, it's a long story." Silver listened carefully, since he hadn't seen the Professor since the Second Devourer incident back in his time.

Von Schlemmer began to explain. "It all started ven a Genesis Portal opened up beneath me, Silver and Gold. As ve all fell, ve started to get separated, each sent to different vorlds..." Silver was familiar with all of this. He remembered falling into another world, before finding and closing every Genesis Portal he encountered. The Professor continued explaining. "Ven I finally landed, I vas found by some kind people, who took me to zeir headquarters. Er, vat vas it called again...?" Von Schlemmer thought for a moment, trying to remember the name of the world he'd been sent to. "...Oh, ya! Ze Future Foundation!" he said.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"You are ZE Princess Sally? It is an honour!" the Professor replied, forgetting about Sonic's question. "Your team vas remembered quite fondly, even after ze Kingdom of Acorns--" He was about to continue, but Silver desperately motioned to him NOT to tell Sally any more. "...Oh, ya! Must protect ze timestream, and all zat! Clumsy me!"

"What? After the Kingdom of Acorns what? Did the Kingdom of Acorns... Fall?" Sally looked down with despair, horrified at the news. Her father told her the kingdom lasted for generations, and it would last for generations more, only it won't... What of her people, what would happen to them?! Was this because of Eggman?! It threw her into a panic, terrified for the future.

There was nothing she could do about it, she knew... But she wanted to know one thing, turning to Silver, "Wherever they are, whatever happens in the future, are my people safe?"

Finally, Von Schlemmer acknowledged Blaze's greeting. "Ah, it is good to meet you, Blaze. I can't say zat I am familiar vith your history, zough..." he said to her. The Professor saw Blaze's shyness showing. He was curious to know why she was so shy, but was interrupted by Silver again.

"..."

Blaze only looked away, silent. If there was one thing she was getting from him, he was a strange figure.

Von Schlemmer began to explain. "It all started ven a Genesis Portal opened up beneath me, Silver and Gold. As ve all fell, ve started to get separated, each sent to different vorlds..." Silver was familiar with all of this. He remembered falling into another world, before finding and closing every Genesis Portal he encountered. The Professor continued explaining. "Ven I finally landed, I vas found by some kind people, who took me to zeir headquarters. Er, vat vas it called again...?" Von Schlemmer thought for a moment, trying to remember the name of the world he'd been sent to. "...Oh, ya! Ze Future Foundation!" he said.

"The Future Foundation?" Blaze curiously asks, having heard of no such thing.

"They fund our cause, mainly," explains Sally, unable to get the Professor's slipup off her mind.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pixels continued to shovel, irritated by the lack of progress he was making. Come on, these things were glowing objects of doom! Surely these grief seeds wouldn't be all that hard to spot, would they?

The fox boy was about to move on to start another hole, when he thought he saw a figure nearby. Seeing through his peripheral vision that Mouseboy and Ella were still on the tree, Pixels nearly dropped his shovel when he realized what he had done.

Shoooot! Pixels groaned inwardly I practically filled this field with holes! Oh Geez, oh geez, oh geez...I really hope that's not Nicole, she is going to kill me! Oh man, That new headmaster is gonna zap me into oblivion! Oh maaaaaan!

"Excuse me." A voice said from behind Pixels, "You look too old to be searching for an imaginary buried treasrue."

Okay, so the voice didn't belong to Nicole... But the voice was just as intimidating, which was low and feminine. Pixels slowly turned around to see a figure sitting a few feet away from him, her back facing away. Due to the low light, the dark robes and seemingly white... fur? more clothing? Whatever the figure had was, Pixels could see that she was white as snow, and because of that, it made this figure hard to see if you weren't paying too much attention.

"I'm... I'm not!" Pixels insisted, "I'm just helping out the Skylanders find some grief seeds! Or uh... er...

Uh oh... was I not supposed to tell anyone about that? Pixels wanted to slap himself silly, Gah! Stupid! Of course I'm not! I'll end up causing a huge panic around the town! Arrrghh! Good job Pixels, you screwed up again!

The figure did not seem to be all that surprised however. "Skylanders? Grief seeds? I apologize, but I do not understand a word you are saying. All I know is this..."

The figure stood up, and turned to Pixels. Pixels gulped upon seeing the height of this unusual creature, seeing her tall stature and her red eyes, which reflected off what little light was around. Another interesting thing that fox superhero had noticed, was that the white that covered her was not clothing or fur, but rather feathers. Pixels would have assumed that this figure was a bird-like creature, if not for the reptillian looking muzzle and horns, one of which was broken. Pixels held up his in a battle position, unaware if this woman was friend or foe.

"I do not appreciate you tampering with nature like this. I am impressed you didn't disturb my meditation with the destruction you've caused here."

"I...I... I was trying to help!" An intimidated Pixels shot back, holding up his shovel in defense, "Look! It's fine, I can fill the holes up again! It's just that this world could be in danger, and I can't sit around and wait for disaster to happen!"

The feathered reptilian stared at Pixels for a bit... The fox boy could feel his stomach twist into a knot when he realized that this mysterious person was judging him silently. Clenching his shovel Pixels backed away, resisting the urge to throw the shovel and run before she could say anything about him.

"I'm! I'm warning you! If you're a part of LOSE, I'm not gonna show you any mercy!"

The feathered reptilian held up a hand, "Please put down your shovel. I am sorry if I have alarmed you... And I can tell your actions are admirable. It's just..."

The feathered reptilian looked over her shoulder, her face still serious, "Have you not told any of your superiors about your concerns? I can tell you're still in training, or still a... rookie as some may say. I'm sure whomever is in charge would not be happy to see the mess you've made here. I'm certain it's fine to dig up snow and the like. But the dirt as well?"

Pixels looked around him and gulped. Sheeesh, he really did make a mess! The fox knew that he would have to clean this up before Nicole, Sonic or the new headmaster Aku saw this... especially the latter. But at the same time, the lecture coming from a stranger gave him an insuffurable twisting feeling in his gut... A feeling that told him that he's a failiure as a Skylander. Why the hell was he still here, anyway?

"Hold it right there, Dragon lady!" Mouseboy shouted, jumping inbetween Pixels and the Reptilian, "If you wanna get to my brother, You're gonna have to get through me! I know Karate! HYWAAAAA!"

Mouseboy then stood in a mantis stance trying to intimidate his opponent. This proved to be futile, as for the first time, the feathered reptile smiled.

"Hmhmhm... That's not Karate." Was all that came from the reptile.

"Well we all know one thing!" Ella said, joining Mouseboy in defending Pixels, "And that's how to kick butt! Let's go!"

The reptile shook her head and turned around, "Hmhmhm... You have some good friends, young man. But I would rather not fight if that is alright. I left my home to find myself... and I intend on continuing. Now... if you will excuse me."

Pixels sighed in relief. What a strange encounter! But whatever the case, the fox boy knew the dragon lady was right... He had acted without thinking, and had made a big mess in this area. Pixels figured it'd only be appropriate if he did some cleaning up. Just as he was about to do so, Pixels noticed something odd coming from the stranger. Blood was dripping from her right arm. Where she was standing, a small puddle had formed. The fox was alarmed... how did this lady not know?!

"Uh... miss! Miss?" Pixels called out  chasing after her, "Are you okay?! Your arm!"

The feathered reptilian stopped dead in her tracks. Pulling down her sleeve, her eyes widened as she saw a large wound on her shoulder.

"...That's odd. That should have healed by now." Despite her surprise, the reptilian still had a calmness in her voice.

"Pffft! That, healed?" Ella rolled her eyes, "No offense, lady, but that thing's gonna need more than a band-aid to heal! Geez! Were you hit with an axe or something."

"Broadsword, actually..." She said, still eyeing her injury, "This really is odd..."

"Whatever's going on, you're coming with us." Pixels said as he put down the shovel, and his heroic instict kicking in, "A cut like that isn't gonna heal up instantly."

"I... I suppose your right." Snow sighed, "Where is your healer?"

"Healer? Well uh, we got a medical bay!" Mouseboy said with a shrug, "There should be some people who'll know what to!"

Mouseboy then turned around, and called out to the area, "Gangway everyone! We've got a hurt dragon person here! WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO!"

The mousey sidekick began to obnoxiously imitate a siren as he made his way towards the medbay, Ella, Pixels and the feathered reptile following behind.

"So, need some help there, feathery?" Ella offered, reaching out a wing, "I'm surprised you're still standing!"

"I will be fine." The reptile shook her head, "I've been trained to resist pain for a long time."

"Well, don't exhaust yourself." Pixels said, "By the way, since we're heading to town now, I guess we should introduce ourselves now. I'm Pixels and the guy trying to be an ambulance truck is my brother Mouseboy!"

"And I'm that ambulance truck's girlfriend, Ella." Ella waved,

"It is good to meet you." The feathered reptile said, "I go by Snow-Toes, but you may call me Snow if you wish. I am a monk and a Pirate."

"Pirate? Monk?" Ella snickered, "Heh, that combination seems impossible!"

"I will admit, it is unusual..." Snow said, "But despite that, I do have beliefs and codes I still follow, even if you consider me an 'ex-monk.'

"Uh... right, whatever you say." Pixels shrugged.

I guess it's not as unusual as it seems. We do have a few pirates on our side already If I recall.

And so, the four left the hole filled fields to make their way to the medbay. 

Spoiler

Snow-Toes by LordRobrainiac

SNOW-TOES: THE DRAGON PIRATE MONK.

SERIES OF ORIGIN: ORIGINAL 

ELEMENT: FIRE

BATTLE CLASS: SENTINEL

Snow-Toes, a name given for her white scales and her quick speed, is a pirate monk and is skilled in many forms of martial arts. Snow-Toes used to travel the world with a pirate family, and was seen as the big sister of the crew, despite not being related to them by blood. One day, however, Snow felt the need to see new sights and learn new things... Something was missing in her life, and she felt that she would find the answer if she spent some time alone. After a farewell from her crew, Snow set sail for parts unknown, travelling to many different places, meeting new people, and fighting off new enemies. Eventually, her travels would lead her to Club Penguin, where here adventures and experiences are only about to begin.

Snow-Toes had left her monastary to seek her own answers to life, all while still following the rules of her religion. Snow is very stoic and serious, and does not see the value in parties or any social gatherings, which can make some of her more extroverted and fun-loving peers very uncomfortable. However, if you manage to befriend her, or you aid her, she will remain loyal to you... that is if you don't do anything that's against her beliefs. Her weapon of choice is a quarterstaff hand carved by her own hands... though she can use her fists and feet if need be, and has the power to breathe fire. 

Although she's usually an adventuerer, Snow is very weary from her long travels, and for now will mostly remain at the island in order to meditate.

• Thumbs Up 3

19 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Join the club!", Maya said bubbly! "Lawyer who defends those wrongly accused and catches the criminals, often killers!", she said pointing at Phoenix Wright.

"I have a name too, if you want to actually include that Maya", Phoenix remarked. Clearing his throat, he introduced himself properly to Mikan. The last thing he needed was more people mistakenly just calling him "Ace Attorney".

"My name is Phoenix Wright, ace attorney a law. Pleased to meet you Ms. Tsumiki", Phoenix said to the Ultimate Nurse. "I see you've already met Shantae as well", he inferred from the time the two had shared in the med bay prior. "And next to me of course is my-"

"Ace Spirit Medium Lawyer Assistant Maya Fey, Master of the Kurain Channeling technique!", Maya interjected.

"Well now, isn't that a mouth full?", Cloud snarked from his corner. A man of few words, he didn't really see the need to boast much of his feats.

And Shantae had enough stress of being the guardian genie back home to convince herself to forego advertising such. For now, she was content to enjoy this moment of rest and bonding among friends and allies, old and new.

"I must say, you're the best at what you can do from what I've seen! Don't let anyone think otherwise!", she said encouragingly to Mikan.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170817082541

Mikan laughs and smiles with her new group of friends.

"Heehee, you're all so kind. Undyne is very lucky to have you all looking out for her." Mikan seemed really relaxed now, you'd never think she was really upset moments before. The group continued to chat peacefully until Mikan hears a very faint sound coming from afar.

36 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"I... I suppose your right." Snow sighed, "Where is your healer?"

"Healer? Well uh, we got a medical bay!" Mouseboy said with a shrug, "There should be some people who'll know what to!"

Mouseboy then turned around, and called out to the area, "Gangway everyone! We've got a hurt dragon person here! WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO!"

The mousey sidekick began to obnoxiously imitate a siren as he made his way towards the medbay, Ella, Pixels and the feathered reptile following behind.

"So, need some help there, feathery?" Ella offered, reaching out a wing, "I'm surprised you're still standing!"

"I will be fine." The reptile shook her head, "I've been trained to resist pain for a long time."

"Well, don't exhaust yourself." Pixels said, "By the way, since we're heading to town now, I guess we should introduce ourselves now. I'm Pixels and the guy trying to be an ambulance truck is my brother Mouseboy!"

"And I'm that ambulance truck's girlfriend, Ella." Ella waved,

"It is good to meet you." The feathered reptile said, "I go by Snow-Toes, but you may call me Snow if you wish. I am a monk and a Pirate."

"Pirate? Monk?" Ella snickered, "Heh, that combination seems impossible!"

"I will admit, it is unusual..." Snow said, "But despite that, I do have beliefs and codes I still follow, even if you consider me an 'ex-monk.'

"Uh... right, whatever you say." Pixels shrugged.

I guess it's not as unusual as it seems. We do have a few pirates on our side already If I recall.

Pausing for a moment, Mikan listens intently as she approaches a nearby window.

"D-Does anybody else hear that?" She asks the group while examining the view outside to see if anything was there.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"D-Does anybody else hear that?" She asks the group while examining the view outside to see if anything was there.

"WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO!" Mouseboy burst through the door his hands on the sides of his mouth to make his poor siren impression louder.

"I think they get it mouse..." Pixels walked in with an annoyed expression. He then turned to Mikan with a concerned look, "So, um... Someone needs your attention, I don't know if she's new or not but."

"I am new here." Snow-Toes said as she walked in, Ella following closely.

Despite the bleeding, Snow was still holding up well, almost treating her injury as if it were a papercut. It stung, but it wasn't enough to bring her down. Finding an empty bed, the dragon-like woman walked towards a bed, sitting down calmly, placing her quarterstaff next to a side table.

"Well... I guess you can do whatever it is you do." Snow said, to Mikan, closing her eyes, "I do ask that you do it quickly, if you can. I can resist pain for a long time, but it's tiring to do so..."

• Thumbs Up 2

48 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Speaking of pirates, Tron Bonne along with a band of her sevrbots was off in search of the Hero Prinny. Eventually rounding a corner, she spotted him, not quite sure what he was doing.

tumblr_m2ta7dAIuv1r6i5bdo1_500.png

"Ah! Well, lookie, lookie! There you are! Prinny, er Hero was it?", she said catching him off guard. "So, I couldn't help but notice that you've had no guidance since joining the Skylanders, and well, I think it'd be just terrible of me not to provide you discipline and keep you busy, if you catch my drift", she said eying him with ambition. Of course, she figured, if any prinny would be a good start to get the prinnies rooming with the Skylanders organized and in order, surely this one who stood out amongst them would be the perfect domino effect ignition to get them in line. @DanJ86

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO!" Mouseboy burst through the door his hands on the sides of his mouth to make his poor siren impression louder.

"Hmmm? What the heck is that all about?", Tron said as she and the servbots overhead the passing by sounds of Mouseboy which caught them off guard.

"Ugh, now I'm wondering if that's the call for alarm those comic book heroes make in their world", she groaned, sweat-dropping.

7 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"So I see! Vat zey say about your speed is true!" said Von Schlemmer, impressed with Sonic's showing off.

"That's right!", Sonic said kneading his nose in pride. "And don't let any fakers make ya think otherwise!"

7 hours ago, Captain Metallix said:

"Huh. The Danganronpers eh? So glad to see everything is connected as usual", Sonic snarked.

18 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"You mean the sound of over-exuberant Skylander companions? All too well", Cloud said as Pixels and Mouseboy entered in the med-bay.

8 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"I think they get it mouse..." Pixels walked in with an annoyed expression. He then turned to Mikan with a concerned look, "So, um... Someone needs your attention, I don't know if she's new or not but."

Despite the bleeding, Snow was still holding up well, almost treating her injury as if it were a papercut. It stung, but it wasn't enough to bring her down. Finding an empty bed, the dragon-like woman walked towards a bed, sitting down calmly, placing her quarterstaff next to a side table.

"Well... I guess you can do whatever it is you do." Snow said, to Mikan, closing her eyes, "I do ask that you do it quickly, if you can. I can resist pain for a long time, but it's tiring to do so..."

In response to the sound Mouseboy made, Undyne's eye shot open and she sprang up, sitting up straight! "NGAH! The alarm! Something's come up hasn't it!? We're under attack aren't we-"

"Oh boy, they woke up Undyne", Phoenix said as Maya dove to catch Flowey who'd unfortunately been flung aside when Undyne had awakened.

• Thumbs Up 3

26 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"AAH!" Mikan jumped at the sight, it looked like a serious wound that was left untreated, but the woman barely reacts to it. She rushes to Snows bedside with a handful of tools and bandages she collects from the various shelves and draws.

"You should n-never leave a wound like this untreated, if it was to get infected...no, it's okay. I wont allow that to happen." She opens up a fresh pressure bandage and places the thickest part of the gauze on the actual cut and the thin strap attached to it, she wraps around the shoulder to secure the bandage firmly in place, but not too tight as to cut off circulation. She then uses adhesive tape to keep the bandage in place. Making sure it's firmly in place, she cleans up. She looks at Snow, then Mouse and the others.

"What happened here? Why are you so calm?" Mikan asks after finishing up and washing her hands.

16 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Speaking of pirates, Tron Bonne along with a band of her sevrbots was off in search of the Hero Prinny. Eventually rounding a corner, she spotted him, not quite sure what he was doing.

tumblr_m2ta7dAIuv1r6i5bdo1_500.png

"Ah! Well, lookie, lookie! There you are! Prinny, er Hero was it?", she said catching him off guard. "So, I couldn't help but notice that you've had no guidance since joining the Skylanders, and well, I think it'd be just terrible of me not to provide you discipline and keep you busy, if you catch my drift", she said eying him with ambition. Of course, she figured, if any prinny would be a good start to get the prinnies rooming with the Skylanders organized and in order, surely this one who stood out amongst them would be the perfect domino effect ignition to get them in line. 

"AH! Crap, dood!" Hero Prinny blurts out in surprise. He was trying to be sneaky but Prinnys aren't exactly subtle at anything.

"I-I-I don't k-know what you h-h-heard, I'm just an ordinary P-P-Prinny, dood." Trying to bluff his way out of this, it couldn't have been convincing at all. They were outside on a snow covered island and Hero Prinny was sweating considerably.

As Tron just continues to stare at him, he sighs in defeat. "...W-W-What exactly do y-y-you want with me? D-D-Dood?"

• Thumbs Up 3

38 minutes ago, DanJ86 said:

"AAH!" Mikan jumped at the sight, it looked like a serious wound that was left untreated, but the woman barely reacts to it. She rushes to Snows bedside with a handful of tools and bandages she collects from the various shelves and draws.

"You should n-never leave a wound like this untreated, if it was to get infected...no, it's okay. I wont allow that to happen." She opens up a fresh pressure bandage and places the thickest part of the gauze on the actual cut and the thin strap attached to it, she wraps around the shoulder to secure the bandage firmly in place, but not too tight as to cut off circulation. She then uses adhesive tape to keep the bandage in place. Making sure it's firmly in place, she cleans up. She looks at Snow, then Mouse and the others.

"What happened here? Why are you so calm?" Mikan asks after finishing up and washing her hands.

Snow-Toes' eyes remained closed as she thought back to the incident. After a brief moment of silence, she sighed, as she lifted her head and opened her eyes.

"I have been travelling for about a year, searching for myself and my purpouse in life." Snow began, "I've traveled to many places, many of which are clearly not of my world... such as this one. I have gotten many boats, some of them I bought, some I convinced the owner to give me and others... well..."

Snow thought back to the incident that caused her injury.

"Well lookie here! The chicken-lizard thinks she can bargan with us!" A pirate cackled as he threw a bag of coins back at Snow's feet, "Yer gonna have to give us more than that, lady!"

"S-sir! Be careful!" Another pirate, this one trembling warned, "I've heard of these creatures! They can kill you just from grabbing your nose!"

"I have no intention of doing so." Snow said as she picked up her bag of coins, "I have lost my boat, and I am seeking another one. I'm not asking for your entire ship... just an escape boat."

"Now look here, lassie!" The pirate captain said, spitting on Snow's face, "We're a reasonable bunch... you give us enough gold, and we give you what you need. And that little tea bag isn't gonna cut it! Now... we're gonna give you two choices. You walk away and find business elsewhere, or we cut your head clean off."

Snow's expression remained stoic. The reptilian knew when she couldnt' get through to someone. With a sigh, she knelt down to pick up her bo-staff, which caused the anxious pirate to cry out in horror.

"The dragon's grabbin' her weapon!" The pirate quickly lifted his broadsword and swung it at Snow, "YAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!"

CLUNK.

The pirate expected to cut the feathered reptilian in half. To say he was surprised to see his sword bounce off and fall out of his hands as if he had hit stone would be an understatement. Snow looked at her shoulder, bleeding from the impact of the blow... The reptilian sighed, this time annoyed by the turn of events.

WHACK! SLAM! SMASH! POW! FWOOOSSH!!!

After a few minutes, Snow-Toes had taken down the pirate crew. All of them laid on the pier, brused, battered, bleeding, but still breathing. Snow, ignoring the wound on her shoulder diverted her attention to their ship.

"I do believe you owe me a boat now..." Snow muttered as she walked into the ship.

"I usually try to avoid violence when I can." Snow concluded the story, "But as much as I hate to say it, there are some things that can set me off..."

Pixels looked her bandaged shoulder and cringed, "You said that was a few days ago? Geez! How was that not infected by now?"   

"I've been trained to use some powers by manipulating chi." Snow said as she inspected her bandage, "I can use it to heal quickly, resist pain, and be invincible for a while. I guess I haven't been meditating as much as I should have."

"Huh." Pixels was a little confused by this "chi" talk... But it still sounded cool, nontheless.

"I guess resisting pain of any kind has become a habit." Snow shrugged, suddenly wincing and holding her arm. "Ow... It would explain why I've been feeling so tired lately."

• Thumbs Up 2

Back in the EPF Command Room, Kyubey lounges on the desk, spinning a pencil atop one of the fingers of his ear flaps. Suddenly, the rings around the flaps begin to glow a familiar green as the Cardboard Box at the edge of the room opened up, a purple portal shining within...

Kyubey's eyes widen as he hops off the table and knocks on Alter-Ego's monitor.

The program awakens as the screen turns on, annoyed. "W-What do you want, Kyubey?!"

Kyubey gives a determined frown. "It's time."

AE, knowing exactly what Kyubey is talking about as he proceeds to sound the alarms.

CALLING ALL SKYLANDERS, REPORT TO THE COMMAND ROOM.

LOG CHALLENGE. I REPEAT, LOG CHALLENGE!

Komaru drops her manga as she jumps off her seat, startling Toko awake. "Toki! We gotta go!" She exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 5

Jessica walked towards the EPF building, dragging two reluctant Elementals with her. One was lazy, sleepy, and didn't feel like going, and the other wanted nothing to do with this "LOG Challenge" malarky.

"Come oooooon, Jess, let me sleep," Amber whined. "You know you'd rather stay in bed and do nothing but sleep all day, let me do the same!"

"Lazy git," Tesla griped, putting in at least more effort in moving of her own will. "She said all Skylanders, she means it, even if I really don't care for this."

Jessica's annoyed gaze met Tesla's. Even if Jessica was the shut-in, stay-in-bed sort of person, she did care more about being a hero. The rest of their friends (and Shade) arrived in the building some time later.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"What? After the Kingdom of Acorns what? Did the Kingdom of Acorns... Fall?" Sally looked down with despair, horrified at the news. Her father told her the kingdom lasted for generations, and it would last for generations more, only it won't... What of her people, what would happen to them?! Was this because of Eggman?! It threw her into a panic, terrified for the future.

There was nothing she could do about it, she knew... But she wanted to know one thing, turning to Silver, "Wherever they are, whatever happens in the future, are my people safe?"

The Professor and Silver took notice of Sally's worry upon the mention of her Kingdom. Not wanting her to get the wrong idea, Silver was quick to answer her. "Of course they're safe! Don't worry!" he said, desperately trying to calm her down. Von Schlemmer, feeling guilty for bringing it up in the first place, apologised to Sally. "Ack! Vat vas I thinking?! I should never have brought it up! I am so sorry, Your Highness!" he said. "Rest assured, your Kingdom is in safe hands."

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Huh. The Danganronpers eh? So glad to see everything is connected as usual", Sonic snarked.

3 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"The Future Foundation?" Blaze curiously asks, having heard of no such thing.

"They fund our cause, mainly," explains Sally, unable to get the Professor's slipup off her mind.

Returning to his explanation, Von Schlemmer was surprised to hear this. "Oh? You are already familiar vith zem? ...Zat vould explain vhy zey sent me here!" The Professor then concluded his explanation. "Ven I arrived at zeir headquarters, I told ze Future Foundation about ze Genesis Portals. It vas... difficult to explain vithout an example on hand, but I believe zey got ze picture. Und zen, just a few veeks ago, zey told me about a group known as ze Skylanders, and zat one of zem had also mentioned ze Portals! Ze Future Foundation sent me here, presumably to meet zese Skylanders. Und zen I found you, Silver!"

It was a lot to take in, but Silver was at least happy to know that Von Schlemmer was safe. Unfortunately, the Professor made no mention of Gold's whereabouts, which worried the hedgehog. "...Well, you're in the right place. In fact, we're all members of the Skylanders!" Silver told the Professor, before hearing an alarm sound off.

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

CALLING ALL SKYLANDERS, REPORT TO THE COMMAND ROOM.

LOG CHALLENGE. I REPEAT, LOG CHALLENGE!

"Oh, great..." said Silver, not looking forward to dealing with LOG yet again. "Sorry, Professor. I've got work to do!" However, Von Schlemmer hadn't quite gotten the idea just yet. "Vat?! But vere am I supposed to go?!" he shouted, following Silver back to the Command Room. "I'll explain on the way, Professor!" Silver replied.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the alarms began to sound throughout Club Penguin, it didn't take long for Yuta to enter the EPF Command Room. He was ready for his next "training" mission so to speak, wishing to keep improving. He looked around to see several anxious faces. Before long, another figure entered the command room, said figure being Kat, who along with Dusty looked around the room.

"...Please don't be Heksville"

"...Please don't be Heksville" Kat thought to herself. She hadn't really said anything to the Skylanders about it, but she had been worrying a lot lately about her home. Not only have portals been able to find Heksville, but she had been away from it from so long. She hadn't seen her friends in ages, and usually when she leaves the city for awhile, it's right before things go to hell.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Doofs causally walked in the room, but appeared to have their fur all ruffled from trying to put Chomp into bed.

"Lousy little piranha.." Burnie muttered angrily

"Alright, what's going on this time, did Bowser kidnap Peach again?" Skeet snarked about the mission.

• Thumbs Up 2

More and more Skylanders arrive at the Command Room as Sonic walks to Kyubey. "Is it true? Are we getting another challenge?"

"What do you think?"

Kyubey points at the box, where it's clear as day that AE's words were true. The portal is active and thriving with light, beckoning Skylanders to come to it.

Makoto raises his hand. "I'll do this one." He insists. "It's time I do my part for this."

Komaru does a small bounce. "Me too! I'm gonna team up with my brother this time!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Duty calls." Pixels said as he tightened his gloves, and turned back to Snow-Toes, "Rest easy, alright, miss?"

"You don't have to worry..." Snow nodded, closing her eyes, "I need time to meditate some more."

"Heh, well, don't exhaust yourself." Pixels gave thumbs up as he left the room. 

Back at the Wayward Comet, the twins slept soundly in their home tree, both in hammocks. Aspen shot up as soon as he heard the alarm sound, a serious expression coming over his face. He leapt off the hammock and ran to the other side of the tree, where Ashlyn was snoring away. The mandrake boy grabbed his sister by the tail and tugged frantically.

"Wake up sis! We've got an emegency! it's up to us to save the world!"

"Uuuugghhh... can't the bad guys attack later?" Ashlyn said, "It's not even daytime yet."

"Sorry sis, but ya know those guys ain't got the concept of bedtime." Aspen said, dropping Ashlyn's wooden gauntlets on her, "Let's kick some butt!"

Ashlyn yawned, slinking out of her hammock, her eyes half closed and slipping her gauntlets on. "Warm up some coffee, alright, Aspen?"

Pixels, Aspen and Ashlyn all entered the room. Pixels shielded his eyes from the light emiting from the portal, Aspen cracked his knuckles and Ashlyn sipped her coffee.

"You guys new here?" Pixels asked, turning to the twins.

"Mmhmm." Ashlyn said through a sip.

"Yeah. Name's Aspen, that grouch next to me is Ashlyn... Don't worry about her, she's spunky once she has her coffee."

"Good to meet you guys!" Pixels said, pointing at the portal with his thumb. "Let's get to work, huh? I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys can do!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Silver looked at the portal. He was more than willing to enter it, and take on another challenge... however, a thought lingered in his mind. With the Professor now on the island too, Silver felt like he couldn't just leave Von Schlemmer here without explaining his side of the story. Ultimately, Silver chose to back away from LOG's portal. "Sorry, guys. I've got something I need to attend to..." he said, staying behind. "Good luck with whatever that crazy computer has cooked up in there!" he added.

Meanwhile, Omega was ready to enter the portal. "STEP ASIDE, MEATBAGS! THIS CHALLENGE IS MINE!" he announced, making his way through the portal. Crash soon arrived too, along with Aku-Aku, who had returned from the Wumpa Islands. "A... LOG Challenge? Is this some kind of test?" the mask asked the Skylanders, unfamiliar with LOG's antics. Crash didn't really care either way; he just wanted to jump into the portal and see what was on the other side.

• Thumbs Up 2

Meanwhile, Mr. Plump was hiding somewhere behind the EPF computers trying to hack into the Skylanders systems.

”Ah yes, if I can be adequate of abstracting these coils and reconsociating them with the ultramodern remain from my mech, I can be able to destroy their systems rendering them useless.” He whispered to himself as he began to laugh evilly...

Only to have the wires completely zap him, thus leaving his hacking a failure as the computers remained normal.

”Blast...” He muttered being fried again.

BIO:

Spoiler

6pORB9i.png

Mr. Plump (Doof Quest) - Main Character.

Element: Tech

Battle Class: Quickshot.

Biography: Sir Plumpington III or Mr. Plump is the Doof's next door neighbor who proclaims himself as a villian hellbent on world domination. Plump behaves like a typical uppercrust who is self-absorbed in himself and his weapons. He speaks with a traditional evil British accent to go with his traditional villain theme. Despite his intentional evil misdemeanor, none of the Doofs take him seriously due to how many time he's failed to conquer other worlds or never even bothered to. Add that with the fact he resembles a Sesame Street muppet reject or the possible love child of Bert and an eggplant.

Being lead the directions to the Skylanders, his robot got destroyed in the progress so it appears he may have to cope with them for the time being....

But he swears he'll destroy the Doofs and conquer the multiverse under his name one day....for real this time...HE MEANS IT...or not...

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica turned to Lumina and jumped up and down eagerly. "Can I go, Lumina? Please please please? I can be a hero like Mister Makoto too!"

Lumina folded her arms and worridly thought to herself. She knew Voidica was capable, but after already losing her once because she was out of her sight, she was hesitant.

"I wanna go! Me too!"

Tesla and Amber were baffled when they saw their arms held up in the air while someone did a poor impression of their voices. Looking behind them, they saw Jessica, smirking devilishly.

Lumina had a similar smirk as she turned to Voidica. "OK, you can go. Just be sure you set a good example for those two over there!"

Voidica happily stepped forward, smiling and wavng at the pair. "Hi, Miss Amber!" she sang. "I didn't know you'd be coming along on this mission!"

"I didn't know I was coming, either," Amber pouted, wrestling her paw free and licking it. Tesla, meanwhile, knew almost nothing about Voidica, save for the fact that she came from Enchantus, died, had her Magic Core become Jessica's, and had now cheated death somehow. She wasn't looking forward to spending time with Voidica at all.

She hated kids.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ragna was passed out on one of the theater chairs out of fear due to all the ghosts. 2B and Kirumi were doing their best to wake up the Grim Reaper but he was long gone. However the alarms blared for the next LOG Challenge. The two then nod at each other, understanding they need to head to the Command Room knowing they can't wake Ragna up.

==========================

"Another LOG Challenge already?" Celes said sipping tea at one of the seats, "I hope this one will be decent." Yusei was adjusting his Duel Disk while he waited for the others to appear in the appear. Jack himself stood in the corner, arms crossed while watching everyone. Everyone seemed uneasy while waiting for LOG to appear.

• Thumbs Up 3