Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

9 hours ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Hsien Ko giggled at Omega's look on things. "Nah! I don't mean getting physically sick. But I'm guessing you miss your usual company? Well, far be it from me to stop you from getting back up with them and knocking in some heads over now and then!"

She extended her claws for a handshake. "Promise you'll keep in contact via DEUS and share with me some of your exploits.....partner?", she asked with a warm smile.

Though Omega wasn't exactly the friendliest Skylander out there, he didn't want to leave on sour terms.

He accepted Hsien-Ko's handshake and said, "AFFIRMATIVE... PARTNER." After bidding farewell to Hsien-Ko, a portal opened up in front of Omega.

But before leaving, Omega gave a request to A-E. @Failinhearts "IF ANY OF THE OTHER MEATBAGS ASK WHERE I AM, TELL THEM... I'LL BE BACK."

And with that, the walking arsenal headed through the portal, returning to G.U.N. HQ. All that was left for him to do, was await his next orders...

------------------------------------------------------

Over at the workshop, Silver and Professor Von Schlemmer were putting up the last few decorations... away from the equipment, of course. "Aaand... there! That should do it!" said Silver, happy to have finally finished. "Thanks for the help, Professor!" As he said this, he felt a couple of pokes coming from behind him. "Oh, you guys too!"

latest?cb=20151016032009

The pokes were coming from Von Schlemmer's three little lab assistants, the Bits. "Okay, you little rascals. Zat's enough vork for today!" said the Professor, calling the three back to him. "So... you really mean it, Professor?" Silver asked Von Schlemmer. "You're gonna stay and help out?" In response, the Professor gave a jolly smile.

"Ooh-hoo-hoo! Of course, mein friend!" he replied. "Zhough... I vill need to gather my belongings from ze lab back home. If only zhere vas a vay..."

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150829210432

Professor Von Schlemmer - Support Character

Element: Tech

Battle Class: Sorcerer

Bio: The scatterbrained Professor Von Schlemmer is a scientist from the same timeline as Silver. He worked for the Onyx City Science Centre, and was researching the dangerous Genesis Portals, hoping to find a way to stop them from expanding and causing unprecedented amounts of chaos across time and space.

However, his theories and studies were always ignored by the Onyx City Council, which often left him feeling like his efforts were wasted... That is, until he met Silver. Believing that the hedgehog's psychic powers were capable of 'closing' Genesis Portals for good, Von Schlemmer practically forced Silver to cooperate with him. Thankfully, after a crazy day of having to stop an inter-dimensional beast from consuming their world, the two now get along quite well.

Unfortunately, no thanks to a sudden Genesis Portal opening up beneath them, that was the last time they had encountered each other. Since then, Von Schlemmer found himself in a strange (and rather bleak) new world, before coming across the Future Foundation. He told them about the Genesis Portals, which in turn led him back to Silver on Club Penguin. With the multiversal threat still looming, The Professor decides to assist the heroes as best he can.

Though not a fighter himself, Von Schlemmer has a knack for inventing. Some of his more impressive works include the Bits, the "Bigger-Maker Machine", and the "Delicate Laser Device". With his inventions, the Professor is prepared to lend a helping hand to the Skylanders in the fight to save the multiverse!

"We could ask to use the portal over in the HQ. I'm sure it's not too busy over there..." said Silver. Though he couldn't help but feel like he was going to regret those words.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

Back at the Sky Eater...

Tumbling into the main room, Monokuma and Kurokuma emerge from a portal that LOG created to get them out of the jam back in the program.

tumblr_inline_mr6plvGuQz1qz4rgp.png

"Ah, my career as a writer is never gonna take off, is it?" Monokuma laments.

Waddling to their dad's aid, the Monokubs arrive.

"FAT-HER IS HERE." Monodam replies, flying all the way to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Father's here, alright." Monokuma says, getting up.

"So, are we done stallin' or what?" Monosuke asks, adjusting his glasses. "We still gotta think of an ambush plan!"

Monokuma grabs his two sons. "Oh, my eager, eager babies..."

He then proceeds to punt them across the room with great force. The two cubs smack against the Sky Eater's windows.

"I'M WORKING ON IT!" He yells. Dusting himself off, he grabs a notebook and proceeds to write down his strategy for his next plan.

Operation: Giant Punishment

He walks into a dark room, only illuminated by the lights of hundreds of Arkeyan Hybrids, mass produced for battle.

• Thumbs Up 5

20 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Back at the Sky Eater...

Tumbling into the main room, Monokuma and Kurokuma emerge from a portal that LOG created to get them out of the jam back in the program.

tumblr_inline_mr6plvGuQz1qz4rgp.png

"Ah, my career as a writer is never gonna take off, is it?" Monokuma laments.

Waddling to their dad's aid, the Monokubs arrive.

"FAT-HER IS HERE." Monodam replies, flying all the way to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Father's here, alright." Monokuma says, getting up.

"So, are we done stallin' or what?" Monosuke asks, adjusting his glasses. "We still gotta think of an ambush plan!"

Monokuma grabs his two sons. "Oh, my eager, eager babies..."

He then proceeds to punt them across the room with great force. The two cubs smack against the Sky Eater's windows.

"I'M WORKING ON IT!" He yells. Dusting himself off, he grabs a notebook and proceeds to write down his strategy for his next plan.

Operation: Giant Punishment

He walks into a dark room, only illuminated by the lights of hundreds of Arkeyan Hybrids, mass produced for battle.

As Monokuma waddles away, Monotaro walked over to Monodam and Monosuke, who were recovering from their hits. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171015065153

"...Who was that guy?" Monotaro asked innocently. 

Meanwhile, on another part of the Sky Eater, sparks flew in another room as Bass and Quick Man were at it again.

Spoiler

"Just die already you stubborn hunk of junk. Nothing beats speed!" Quick Man shouted as he threw his quick boomerang at Bass.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100413210111

"As if I'd die from some inferior out of date scrap metal. You're going to regret crossing me". Bass retorted with several blaster shots.

latest?cb=20170108213923

"Why did I ever think bringing them back together was a good idea. They've done nothing but mess with my latest plan. Great, now the dancing disaster plan is going to have to be placed on hold. What's my next plan..." Wily said angrily as he slammed another blueprint onto the table. 

"Hmmm. Time clones?...Feasible, granted I have one of my robot masters find a Chaos Emerald for me...WAIT" Wily shouted, as he suddenly saw something flash on screen. 

-New energy source located in Skylanders' Base- The monitor flashed as Wily began watching the footage. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170929121954

"Neeheehee, who knows how much fun I could have with this". Kokichi appeared on scree, as he held a small ruby in his hands. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171111070146

"Egad! That jewel looks like it could power my robot masters for decades! I. MUST. HAVE. IT." Wily said, as he began typing furiously into a console, as well as bringing an email screen up. 

"Subject - E&W Plan 4!" 

"Eggy, you're gonna want to see this

-Albert" 

Wily proceeded to attach the photograph to the email @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

• Thumbs Up 6

Black Death entered into his igloo. In the corner was a cryogenic freezer, and in it was Terriful. Still with a smug look on his face. Black Death looked around at the boxes of things he had packed in preparation to leave. He had decided that it was time to move on from the Skylanders. It was time he had confronted his maker about the Black Crystal (his world's foundation element) and why he had tried to manipulate him into getting it. As Black Death opened a portal and sent the boxes through, he looked over at Terriful. Black Death was going to leave him in cryogenic freeze until the Skylanders decided they wanted him back, but BD thought about it and went over to unfreeze Terriful to see if Terri should be even allowed to stay.

Terriful stumbled out. "What...? Where AM I?" he asked looking around at the almost empty igloo. Black Death stood in front of Terriful. "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here. You've proven several times that you can't handle being on this team. You almost killed everyone twice, and you are ruining lives everywhere. Why couldn't you have stayed home after everyone defeated Terrorful?" he said. Terriful looked very worried realizing the seriousness of the situation. "I... I... ah... I bring humor to the team. I break the fourth wall. I have awesome powers that nobody can match! That counts or something right?" Terriful asked.

Black Death looked at Terriful dead in the eyes. With a dark voice he said, "You've been nothing but a menace to this team. You've ruined everything you touch, you're on the Joker's list of people he wants to kill, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised of the Skylanders would banish you from the team given the chance." Terriful looked down at the ground. It was true. He hadn't been a good teammate. But neither had Black Death! Who gave him the right to judge whether or not Terriful was a valuable member to this team? He wasn't! 

Terriful ran towards Black Death. He was going to kill him! How dare he freeze him, call him unworthy, and then try and banish him from the team. Black Death aimed his arm gun at Terriful, and with a quick shot, pierced his forehead with a small laser. Terriful's body flopped to the ground in front of Black Death. BD nudged the body with his foot. "Hmph. At least you weren't the prime universe Terriful, " he said as he stepped outside the igloo.

Black Death looked down at the Skylanders doing their thing. If robots could generate tears, BD certainly would have. This team had changed him for the better. He had arrived a villain, and would leave a somewhat hero. The same could not be said for Terriful though. He had arrived a hero and slowly developed into a villain basically. BD turned and walked over Terri's body. Maybe someday someone would find it or not. Who cared. After this BD was free. It was a shame though that his only friend Yaya wasn't there to see him go. Maybe BD would go visit her someday. But no matter. A bigger purpose awaited him. Black Death stepped through his portal, and left the Skylanders behind him.

What happened to him then? It's hard to know. Some people say that he went back to being a villain. Some say he went and became a multiverse cop, defending other parts of the multiverse. As for Terriful, well... he's dead. He can't lead his Team Warriors anymore. So who would then? Who knows. With a team like the Skylanders, the possibilities are... Infinite...

• Thumbs Up 3

Walking down the Plaza, Kyubey observes the Christmas decorations set up for him. He smiles at the festive nature of it all. It feels so... nostalgic.

Heeeey! Merry Christmas, Kyubey!

Come on, you think we'd skip on giving you a present?

Amitie? Dib?

Yeah... Eheh... I know it's uhh... Boxing Day and all but you know, I uhhh...

Amitie tried to wrap the present. It didn't go well, I had to help out... then all the wrapping paper got ripped, the stores were closed and before we knew it... it was midnight when we finally got out of a 24 hour Sky-Mart.

Still, though! Open it! Open it!

Alright! I'm opening! Wonder what ya got!

I think you'll like it...

Oh, WOW! You guys! You know how rare this is?! H-How did you even find it?

Hee hee! A magician never spoils her secrets!

It was a total pain to find, though. I'll say that, at least.

Man, I can't believe you got me a-

Kyubey proceeds to angerly shake his head. He can't stop thinking about the memories of his best friends.

No... those memories weren't his. Why is he dwelling on them? They're not his friends. Not really.

He looks back on the decorations. It seems to him that they've lost some of their joy.

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Black Death looked down at the Skylanders doing their thing. If robots could generate tears, BD certainly would have. This team had changed him for the better. He had arrived a villain, and would leave a somewhat hero. The same could not be said for Terriful though. He had arrived a hero and slowly developed into a villain basically. BD turned and walked over Terri's body. Maybe someday someone would find it or not. Who cared. After this BD was free. It was a shame though that his only friend Yaya wasn't there to see him go. Maybe BD would go visit her someday. But no matter. A bigger purpose awaited him. Black Death stepped through his portal, and left the Skylanders behind him.

What happened to him then? It's hard to know. Some people say that he went back to being a villain. Some say he went and became a multiverse cop, defending other parts of the multiverse. As for Terriful, well... he's dead. He can't lead his Team Warriors anymore. So who would then? Who knows. With a team like the Skylanders, the possibilities are... Infinite...

Katii and Hiss sat on a bench, admiring the decorations and snowfall all while drinking some hot chocolate. As they were doing so, however, Katii stopped mid sip, feeling a chill run down her spine, all giving way to a bit of sorrow. The catling had no idea why, but she could feel a sense of sadness wash over her. She had the feeling an old friend had gone... one she had known since the beginning of her Skylanders career.

Katii couldn't help but think back at the time she first came to the academy. A socially awkward, boastful liar who would rather sit around dreaming about how incredible she was, rather than doing anything incredible... Around that time, she befriended someone named Terriful, Rocku, and Graff and together, they formed team warriors... The first people she considered friends at the academy.

Katii hadn't seen Rocku and Graff for a while, but she knew they came back every now and then. Terriful on the other hand, she never saw much of anymore... Considering the ill feelings a lot of the Skylanders had towards him, It was likely he didn't come back due to how unwelcome he felt there... And even Katii admitted that the fellow catlike being could go a little too far with his jokes and actions... But all that aside, he was still one of the first people she interacted with, and he was the first person who accepted her into his little team.

Katii had no idea what happened to Terriful since she last saw him. As mentioned before, some of the Skylanders didn't think to highly of him, and he most likely left to do his own thing... and right now, Katii couldn't shake the feeling that she probably wouldn't see him again. 

Katii let out a sigh as she looked into her hot cocoa. Hiss, sitting next to her, turned her head towards her feline friend, noticing her forlorn expression.

"Katii? What wrong?"

"Wha? Oh! Nothing, nothing." Katii assured her cockroach companion, "I uh... kinda burnt my tounge on the hot chocolate, and i'm letting it cool down."

"Oh! Hiss hate that. It make tip go numb and stuff... It worse with Hiss, because hiss have two tounges!"

"Ouch... Careful drinking that stuff, then."

Katii turned back to her drink and began to sip it. This feeling was probably nothing... Probably just the feeling of nostalgia. For some reason, this time of year always fills her with that feeling. 

Terriful, you may have been a weird guy... A little destructive as well. Katii thought to her self, as she looked to the sky, But you were one of my first friends here... For that, I can give you respect. Rest easy, pal.  

Despite knowing for sure Terriful would not be returning, she knew that in a way, Team Warriors would live on... Katii continued to drink her hot cocoa.

"OW! thtupid hot cocoa. I jutht remembered why I hate hot drinkth!"

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

The three finally arrive at the Ski Village. Madoka points ahead.

"There!" She says.

In front of Cole lies the Everyday Phoning Facility. Nothing about it screams "headquarters" to him. It's the least intimidating place possible.

...But perhaps that's what makes it so genius.

Back on the island, Daniel continued to follow Cole, Madoka and Homura in complete silence. He had never taken a tour of the island before but in his current condition, it was unlikely that he could remember that. As the three continue talking, he wanders off for a time and after a couple of minutes pass, he returns holding two different flowers, where he got them from was anyone's guess.

He waits for a break in the conversation and then taps Homura's hand to get her attention. When she turns towards him, he doesn't introduce himself, he simply holds one of the flowers up to her as if it was a gift.

Spoiler

gladiolus-flower_wallpaper.jpg

"This is called a Gladiolus. People say it symbolises strength of character, faithfulness and honour." He doesn't explain his actions at all, but he was swaying slightly as he stood, his balance being effected by his head injury. "I hope you find your happiness." He adds while he smiles innocently at Homura.

He then moves over to Madoka and taps her hand, repeating the same actions he took with Homura. Offering the other flower he was holding to Madoka.

Spoiler

white-calla-lily-christine-till.jpg

"This is a white Calla Lily. It's said it symbolizes magnificence, beauty, purity and innocence." Again, he doesn't explain himself or introduce himself. "May you also find happiness." He adds with the same gentle smile as he then looks over at Cole. He finds his realistic appearance intimidating and he backs away, choosing to hide behind Homura.

• Thumbs Up 3

Homura slowly takes the flower.

"...Thanks." She says in response before spawning her shield. She stores it inside. However, she doesn't lose sight of Dan, who she eyes suspiciously and confusingly.

Madoka, on the other hand is much more appreciative.

"Ooooh! It's so pretty! Thank you!" She holds the flower. "It reminds me of the flowers me and... my... mom... grow together..."

Homura rushes to Madoka's aid, lunging forward and putting her hands on her shoulders with great concern. Madoka responds by brushing Homura's hands off.

"A-Anyway! Thanks!"

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura slowly takes the flower.

"...Thanks." She says in response before spawning her shield. She stores it inside. However, she doesn't lose sight of Dan, who she eyes suspiciously and confusingly.

Madoka, on the other hand is much more appreciative.

"Ooooh! It's so pretty! Thank you!" She holds the flower. "It reminds me of the flowers me and... my... mom... grow together..."

Homura rushes to Madoka's aid, lunging forward and putting her hands on her shoulders with great concern. Madoka responds by brushing Homura's hands off.

"A-Anyway! Thanks!"

Dave was flying around in a mad panic. He can actually sense were Daniel is, but he was pretty sure he'd probably make trouble for somebody in his current condition. He finally spots him next to three characters he didn't recognise.

"Hey, get away from them. They look very busy!" Dave shouts out to Daniel and pulls him away by the collar. "W-W-Wait! I think I upset the cute pink haired girl. I must rectify my mistake! P-Plus the cute black haired girl hasn't smiled once, I wanna see her smile!"

He objects but lacks the strength to pull away. Dave bows slightly to the group. "I'm sorry about him, he had some kind of injury during the last mission and has not been acting like himself. I'll get him back to the Med Bay, don't worry."

"That man over there looks scary..." Daniel adds for absolutely no reason.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Subject - E&W Plan 4!" 

-Albert" 

Wily proceeded to attach the photograph to the email.

In a dark lab upon the Sky Eater, deeply hidden away from the other members of LOSE, a sole computer screen glows with the picture of the ruby. The computer illuminates the room ever so slightly, just enough for the screen to reflect off a silver mask.

A shadowy figure stands facing the screen, arms crossed as it looks at the mysterious picture with great interest. It's head turns, a golden iris moving to look at a certain moustached egg man.

"A certain old friend of yours has found something... Another prototype, in the hands of the enemy," states the dark figure, their deep baritone echoing in the dead silence of the lab. "Even despite all your failures, you still haven't learnt from your mistakes." @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

Storming out of the Ski Lodge comes Sally, huffing with annoyance as she holds her book under her right arm. Yes, Blaze is expertly trained with her fire, and she was keeping things under control, but Sally just could not risk her book getting burnt! So instead, she seats herself on the steps to the Ski Lodge, opening up her book and reading through. But looking up, she could see some Skylanders approaching. Homura, Madoka, Daniel and... Someone new.

Shrugging, Sally's face digs back into her book, as she continues to read. "...if fighting is sure to result in victory, then you..." she murmurs, before silently reading.

• Thumbs Up 6

21 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

In a dark lab upon the Sky Eater, deeply hidden away from the other members of LOSE, a sole computer screen glows with the picture of the ruby. The computer illuminates the room ever so slightly, just enough for the screen to reflect off a silver mask.

A shadowy figure stands facing the screen, arms crossed as it looks at the mysterious picture with great interest. It's head turns, a golden iris moving to look at a certain moustached egg man.

"A certain old friend of yours has found something... Another prototype, in the hands of the enemy," states the dark figure, their deep baritone echoing in the dead silence of the lab. "Even despite all your failures, you still haven't learnt from your mistakes."

"Look who's talking? Unless you've forgotten why we've been holding these seminars so that you don't end up.....like him", Dr. Eggman retorted indicating a power point of slides. They took place on a screen projector while a legion of robots sat round a large table.  The projector had images of a familair figure, being defeated, humiliated, once by a hedgehog in black and red, another in blue, and finally, his elimination. "Learning from his mistakes is the key to-"

4 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Why did I ever think bringing them back together was a good idea. They've done nothing but mess with my latest plan. Great, now the dancing disaster plan is going to have to be placed on hold. What's my next plan..." Wily said angrily as he slammed another blueprint onto the table. 

"Hmmm. Time clones?...Feasible, granted I have one of my robot masters find a Chaos Emerald for me...WAIT" Wily shouted, as he suddenly saw something flash on screen. 

-New energy source located in Skylanders' Base- The monitor flashed as Wily began watching the footage. 

Hide contents

latest?cb=20170929121954

"Neeheehee, who knows how much fun I could have with this". Kokichi appeared on scree, as he held a small ruby in his hands. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171111070146

"Egad! That jewel looks like it could power my robot masters for decades! I. MUST. HAVE. IT." Wily said, as he began typing furiously into a console, as well as bringing an email screen up. 

"Subject - E&W Plan 4!" 

-Albert" 

Wily proceeded to attach the photograph to the email @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

43809bcb040f28ade88f0648cfe477ee59c24622

"Heh, heh! Well, it's about time that prototype resurfaced! With any luck, it's been tested by that tryhard upstart of a school boy!", Eggman said with sneer. "Metal Sonic! @Partridge in a Dee Tree Orbot and Cubot! You maintain training maintenance on our other worldly guest here!", Eggman ordered.

metal_sonic_by_fentonxd-d62dmgp.png

"Orders received...setting in tutorial No.1 To Catch a Hedgehog!", Metal Sonic said, somewhat in a condescending tone.

"Now then", Eggman thought to himself, "With that prototype phantom ruby soon to be back in my rightful hands, not only could me and Dr. Wily give those Skylanders a good no holds barred schooling, I can give my new champion the amplifications he needs, and well the rest..hehehehehe! That should spell doom for the Sylanders! Oh niece!", Eggman said as he pushed a button to open up communications to a familair figure near and dear to him. "I trust reports are in from that little incognito assignment on monitoring the blue rodent's current base of operations?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"HO! HO! HO! HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

It looks like christmas spirit has extended even to the docks of Club Penguin! Coming out of the Starship was Space Puppy wearing a santasuit over his space suit, and a beard and hat over his dome. Ringing a bell and a large empty bag over his shoulder, pup happily trotted down the stairs Behind him was George, earmuffs on his head and a scarf around his neck, and looking a bit less giddy than his captain.

"Really, Pup?" George grumbled, "Do you have to do this every Zrikmux?"

"Ah, ah, ah, George. It's known as Christmas around these parts." Pup corrected his first mate, "And yes, what better way to celebrate the holidays than to impersonate the red man himself?"

Pup pointed his finger to the square, "Now come, George! We've got cookies and gingerbread to deliver!"

The space explorer/Theme park manager hopped towards square, while George reluctantly followed behind, rolling on his treads rather than walking.

• Thumbs Up 6

Elsewhere in the Sky Eater, Quint had been studying many of the Skylander profiles LOSE had. However, his attention remained primarily on Mega Man's and Proto Man's.

"One day..." he thought. "I will defeat you! I'll finally put you in your place! Even if I have to do it by myself..." Quint then returned to Wily's Lab, only to see...

8 hours ago, Ryannumber1Santa said:

"Just die already you stubborn hunk of junk. Nothing beats speed!" Quick Man shouted as he threw his quick boomerang at Bass.

"As if I'd die from some inferior out of date scrap metal. You're going to regret crossing me". Bass retorted with several blaster shots.

latest?cb=20170108213923

Quint could only sigh at this point. There was only so many times he could say "I told you so" without getting scrapped. As Quint placed the files down, he also witnessed the new energy signal being detected. Whatever this strange gem was, it was certainly garnering attention. And if Wily wanted it, then Quint had to be ready to oblige.

The boy took another look at the gem on the screen... until a Quick Boomerang whacked him in the head. "OW! WILL YOU TWO QUIT IT, ALREADY?!" Quint snapped.

• Thumbs Up 4

21 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

Dave was flying around in a mad panic. He can actually sense were Daniel is, but he was pretty sure he'd probably make trouble for somebody in his current condition. He finally spots him next to three characters he didn't recognise.

"Hey, get away from them. They look very busy!" Dave shouts out to Daniel and pulls him away by the collar. "W-W-Wait! I think I upset the cute pink haired girl. I must rectify my mistake! P-Plus the cute black haired girl hasn't smiled once, I wanna see her smile!"

He objects but lacks the strength to pull away. Dave bows slightly to the group. "I'm sorry about him, he had some kind of injury during the last mission and has not been acting like himself. I'll get him back to the Med Bay, don't worry."

"That man over there looks scary..." Daniel adds for absolutely no reason.

Homura simply watches Dan getting pulled away. She glares at him with her usual stoic expression before going back to Madoka.

"M-Mado-"

gkhuslj.jpg

"I'm fine, Homura. Just don't worry about me." Madoka replies, still clutching onto her flower.

Homura's eyes widen. Madoka usually isn't this insistent, right?

"We still have a tour to finish, right?" She adds, being more cheerful.

@dwibs93

• Thumbs Up 2

It's been 90 minutes since Toko went in for surgery.

High above Penguin Island, a black blur dances around at impressive speeds. Taking a closer look, confirms that it is Black Heart.

Spoiler

neptunia-black-heart-21.jpg

"Alright. Continuing aerial combat training. Not that I need to improve my amazing talents. Hahahaha!"

She laughs haughtily as she produces her sword. Zooming up, down, left and right, only stopping to swing her sword. She shows no sign of fatigue.

"Hya! Hah! Hiyah! Take that!"

Stopping finally, with a satisfied smile on her face, she descends comfortably back onto snowy Penguin Island. The instant she touches down, she reverts back to Noire and calmly brushes her hair to one side.

"Maybe I'll take a little break. There's an impressive looking game coming to PlayStation VR that I'd like to see more of."

Noire then simply walks to her next destination.

======

Back at the Med Bay. Alisa waits nervously for news. That very second, Mikan steps out from the back room, looking exhausted with pink blood stains on her gloves. She rests on the back wall, deep in thought.

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

High above Penguin Island, a black blur dances around at impressive speeds. Taking a closer look, confirms that it is Black Heart.

Reveal hidden contents

neptunia-black-heart-21.jpg

"Alright. Continuing aerial combat training. Not that I need to improve my amazing talents. Hahahaha!"

She laughs haughtily as she produces her sword. Zooming up, down, left and right, only stopping to swing her sword. She shows no sign of fatigue.

"Hya! Hah! Hiyah! Take that!"

Stopping finally, with a satisfied smile on her face, she descends comfortably back onto snowy Penguin Island. The instant she touches down, she reverts back to Noire and calmly brushes her hair to one side.

"Maybe I'll take a little break. There's an impressive looking game coming to PlayStation VR that I'd like to see more of."

Noire then simply walks to her next destination.

A voice can suddenly be heard.

"Looks like somebody's having a fuuuuun time playing with themselves!"

Noire's attention was immediately grabbed. Leaning on a tree is Neptune, wearing a santa outfit with a giant bag next to her.

Spoiler

4ea75aecb4322bf30d28d040680ac904.png

"Too suggestive of a joke?" She asks before taking a seat on her own bag.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

A voice can suddenly be heard.

"Looks like somebody's having a fuuuuun time playing with themselves!"

Noire's attention was immediately grabbed. Leaning on a tree is Neptune, wearing a santa outfit with a giant bag next to her.

Reveal hidden contents

4ea75aecb4322bf30d28d040680ac904.png

"Too suggestive of a joke?" She asks before taking a seat on her own bag.

tumblr_n31fanqf2M1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

"W-What?!"

Noire almost jumps out of her skin at Neptunes sudden appearance and questionable joke.

"I-I was just training. I'm sure you wouldn't understand." She tries to regain her composure and takes a long look at Neptunes festive outfit.

"Haha, you look ridiculous in that outfit." She laughs at Neptune but that wasn't her true feelings. She was thinking Where did she get that adorable outfit? I want one too...

"Soooo...." Noire suddenly changes her demeanour. She was trying to act casual. "Just out of curiosity....where did you get the Santa outfit from? I'm just curious, it's not like I really care or want one, s-so don't get the wrong idea..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Custom." Neptune replies, stroking the sleeve.

"Made from the fiiiinest fabric this side of the Golden Skylands!" She then reaches for the bag and hoists it over her shoulder.

"As well as this 'ere bag!"

She then proceeds to fall over due to the bag's weight, having it fall on top of her. She wiggles out of the bag and simply leans on it.

"I'll... I'll just drag it." She mutters.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

On 12/13/2017 at 8:20 PM, Ryannumber1Santa said:

As the Skylanders return to Club Penguin, they're surprised to see the entire island decorated for two occasions. Firstly, the island had a massive Christmas Tree in the centre of the island. All around the island was also small coin cauldrons with small signs on them. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151216210855

"Coins for Change! - Help Save a Multiverse!" the sign read. There was tons of Christmas Decorations around the island. But that wasn't all.

Playing on several big-screens around the island was this: 

There was several banners and themed decorations. It seemed the Skylanders back on Club Penguin had just got through celebrating Mega Man's newest adventure, especially since he was out of action for so long. 

Sonic, Tails and company marveled at the new sights and the sounds.

"Huh! Well would you look at that Tails! The place actually mixes things up!", the blue hedgehog observed.

"Yeah! Shame that they missed out on Halloween and Thanksgiving though!", Tails added.

"Eh, I guess that last mission kinda went over Thanksgiving!", Sonic said with a shrug. "Well, I guess it's a Christmas mircale time anyway for ol' Blue Bomber! Guy needs the same kinda break we got recently!"

The two then felt a tapping on their respective shoulders.

On 12/13/2017 at 8:24 PM, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:
On 12/13/2017 at 8:09 PM, Crow the BOOLET said:

"...I heard that!" LOG said in a childish tone. Then LOG summoned lightning to strike Tron, with a loud crash. However she didn't seem as much as harmed as out of it. Her eyes were blue with oddly enough white text on them. "Ah that gag never gets old" LOG said with a satisfied look on his face.

Of course, Tron Bonne also found herself smoked by the blast of lightning! "*COugh*", she violentely coughed.

"W-wait a minute!? What's with all the funny glances guys?", she asked. She couldn't help but notice Tails inching up to her nervously.

"Umm, Tron...according to your eyes...Tron Bonne.exe is a failure in functioning properly. Suggest putting her in her place to reboot-", the twin tailed fox began to say.

Spoiler

031.jpg

"Ahem!", Tron Bonne said, shutting her eyes having heard enough. "While a laugh is all good and fine, surely a good TV host wouldn't want fans of ol' "Tron Bonne.exe" to be left upset with this effect to her person!", she said through gritted teeth, trying her best to salvage her pride. If the Casket family back home are watching this,  I'm going to jailbreak that monitor if it's the last thing I do and have him do....  The long list of options poured into Tron's mind as she awaited cure for what ailed her.

"Hey you two! I still need to get rid of.....", she lowered her voice, "This", and showed them her eyes which were still afflicted. "On the one hand, at least it shows that LOG isn't immune to broken pride! Hopefully it means we're getting closer to besting him!", she said hopefully.

"Uhhh, I guess I could run a data analysis", Tails said awkwardly. "But uh, maybe we should get you to the medical bay first to see what the new nurse has to say", Tails said as the two helped Tron find her way properly to the location. Her vision was a bit blurred by the print screen.

17 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

Having left the Med Bay due to anxiety, Bomberman is making a mad dash in any direction, pulling Hero Prinny along by his scarf, if it was possible to strangle a Prinny, it would be happening now.

"Urk....wh-wh-what gives, dood??" Hero Prinny asks while being pulled along.

Bomberman stops and looks around, clearly panicking. "I remember...that poor girl...she went on that mission. I have to know if anyone else was hurt, they might need help!"

He was frustrated he couldn't help Mikan further, Bomberman lacks the knowledge of fixing organic lifeforms. Still, he was worried for the safety of the other Skylanders that took part in that mission. But he just remembered somebody else who went on that mission.

"Ms Tron!? I have to check if she's okay." He dashes off again, this time in the direction of the docks. Still pulling Hero Prinny's scarf. @JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne

"KAK! Dood!"

Elsewhere, Daniel suddenly appears and joins the group of Madoka, Homura, Cole and Batman. But he doesn't say anything, he just silently observes.

But....wasn't he supposed to be at the Med Bay? Outside of the Med Bay, the voice of Dave yelling could be heard from miles away.

"WERE DID THAT FUCKIN' MORON GO NOW!?!"

*WHAM*! "Does this answer your question White Bomber?", Tron Bonne asked annoyed at Bomberman as he'd ended up colliding with her in front of the entrance to the medical bay. The collision knocked her shades off that she'd been using to cover her eyes. And they were flashing now too! "Well, on the plus side, you kept the Prinny in his place, so I will refrain from punishing you...in fact, you might be due for a reward", Tron rationalized.

"D-did he knock some compassion into Tron's head or something!?", Tails asked.

2 hours ago, DantaJ86 said:

Back at the Med Bay. Alisa waits nervously for news. That very second, Mikan steps out from the back room, looking exhausted with pink blood stains on her gloves. She rests on the back wall, deep in thought.

Undyne meanwhile was starting to stir from all the sounds going on and about. "Mrmrmrgh? *YAAAWN* man, has it been a month or something?", she asked to no one in particular as she opened her eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Custom." Neptune replies, stroking the sleeve.

"Made from the fiiiinest fabric this side of the Golden Skylands!" She then reaches for the bag and hoists it over her shoulder.

"As well as this 'ere bag!"

She then proceeds to fall over due to the bag's weight, having it fall on top of her. She wiggles out of the bag and simply leans on it.

"I'll... I'll just drag it." She mutters.

Noire watches Neptune in confusion.

"I understand you getting into the Christmas spirit but...what's with the giant bag? Have you been getting presents for all the Skylanders? That's surprisingly responsible of you."

Noire was mostly familiar with the original Neptune clowning around. Seeing Neptune taking on chores like this was baffling to her.

=====

Back at the Med Bay, Alisa approaches Mikan who hasn't moved in a while.

"...erm...Miss...Doctor?"

Alisa calls out to Mikan. During the chaos, they never got to introduce themselves so they don't know each others names yet. Hearing Alisa, Mikan gets surprised and quickly removes her mask and other operation gear, she stands up straight to greet Alisa.

"I-I-I'm so sorry. I never introduced myself, that's terribly rude. M-My n-name is M-Mikan Tsumiki." Alisa tries to calm her down. "It's alright. I'm Alisa Ilinichina Amelia. How is she?"

"Toko? Oh, of course. She had indeed punctured her lung but the bleed wasn't as bad as I thought. Somebody must've slowed down the process considerably, she would've been in a lot of pain. We had to seal the wound and remove the bone fragments, as well as pump any liquid that got into her lungs, out. Everything went well and she's back there recovering."

2 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

Undyne meanwhile was starting to stir from all the sounds going on and about. "Mrmrmrgh? *YAAAWN* man, has it been a month or something?", she asked to no one in particular as she opened her eyes.

"Ah!" Before Alisa could reply to Mikan, she had dashed over to the bedside of Undyne.

"Ms Undyne. How are you feeling?"

3 minutes ago, JovahexeonXMAS Tron Bonne said:

*WHAM*! "Does this answer your question White Bomber?", Tron Bonne asked annoyed at Bomberman as he'd ended up colliding with her in front of the entrance to the medical bay. The collision knocked her shades off that she'd been using to cover her eyes. And they were flashing now too! "Well, on the plus side, you kept the Prinny in his place, so I will refrain from punishing you...in fact, you might be due for a reward", Tron rationalized.

"D-did he knock some compassion into Tron's head or something!?", Tails asked.

"GAH! Dammit, dood!" Hero Prinny shrieks as the collision occurs. Bomberman wasn't looking where he was going.

"M-Ms Tron!? I knew it, you are hurt. Let me help you." Bomberman was still worrying that he didn't even notice the words "punishing you" being used.

"Of course she's hurt, you just tackled her, dood."

Hero Prinny wasn't impressed and while this conversation takes place, Dave walks by pulling Daniel alone with him and the two enter the Med Bay without saying anything about the collision they just saw.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Noire watches Neptune in confusion.

"I understand you getting into the Christmas spirit but...what's with the giant bag? Have you been getting presents for all the Skylanders? That's surprisingly responsible of you."

Noire was mostly familiar with the original Neptune clowning around. Seeing Neptune taking on chores like this was baffling to her.

Neptune clutches her heart overdramatically. 

"AGH! Yoooou got me!" She says with her tongue out. "I'm playin' the role of Jolly ol' Saint Nep this year!"

She then looks at the bag and back to Noire. She then throws the bag behind herself, wagging her finger.

"Ah, ah, aaaahhhh! Noooo peeking!"

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Captain MetalliX-mas said:

Elsewhere in the Sky Eater, Quint had been studying many of the Skylander profiles LOSE had. However, his attention remained primarily on Mega Man's and Proto Man's.

"One day..." he thought. "I will defeat you! I'll finally put you in your place! Even if I have to do it by myself..." Quint then returned to Wily's Lab, only to see...

Quint could only sigh at this point. There was only so many times he could say "I told you so" without getting scrapped. As Quint placed the files down, he also witnessed the new energy signal being detected. Whatever this strange gem was, it was certainly garnering attention. And if Wily wanted it, then Quint had to be ready to oblige.

The boy took another look at the gem on the screen... until a Quick Boomerang whacked him in the head. "OW! WILL YOU TWO QUIT IT, ALREADY?!" Quint snapped.

"You want to be scrap with this inferior waste of space?!" Quick Man and Bass shouted in unison, before glaring at each other angrily. 

"BOTH OF YOU, STOP IT NOW". Wily shouted, forcing the two to back down instantly due to their programming. 

Wily began rubbing his temples as Bass and Quick Man quieted down. He began looking down at his blueprints once again. He saw a massive list of past robot masters that were used previously.

"Hm. With the power of that jewel, I could supercharge my most powerful masters and send them to turn that stupid Mega Man to scrap! Then I can turn that blasted new adventure into a Wily spinoff!" Wily said with an evil grin as he began reading through the list. 

"...It wouldn't be complete without dragging one of Thomas' masters into my legion. With that jewel, I could rewrite any robot's coding, no matter what defences there is in place!" Wily said smiling evilly as he looked down at the first master on the list...

220?cb=20100506025813

• Thumbs Up 4

Meanwhile, after Shuichi discussed matters involving Cole with Tails, he roams the island aimlessly. This isn't Shuichi's first Christmas, but it is his first free Christmas.

Free of stress. Free of fear. Free of the pain that defects has to experience every day.

It's surreal... yet soothing.

"Oof!"

Shuichi manages to bump into somebody. He falls on the snow, rubbing his head.

Spoiler

VmPdNYp.jpg

"I-I'm sorry I-" Shuichi apologizes before stopping.

Spoiler

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Ow..." Kaede groans, rubbing her head.

"Kaede! Sorry!" He gets up and sticks out his hand to help her up.

"It's fine, Shuichi. I wasn't watching where I was going, eheh..." Kaede smiles as she takes the detective's hand.

The two dust themselves off as they look at the lights.

"It's so beautiful, isn't it?" Kaede asks, changing the subject.

"...Yeah." Shuichi says, a smile creeping up his face.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Neptune clutches her heart overdramatically. 

"AGH! Yoooou got me!" She says with her tongue out. "I'm playin' the role of Jolly ol' Saint Nep this year!"

She then looks at the bag and back to Noire. She then throws the bag behind herself, wagging her finger.

"Ah, ah, aaaahhhh! Noooo peeking!"

Noire thinks for a couple of seconds.

"...You...seems to be having a hard time carrying that bag. I just happen to have some spare time and could help you out...it's not that I want to or anything. It just...y'know...the season of good will and stuff..."

Noire was still curious and thought maybe should could get a festive outfit if she helped Neptune out. She does also enjoy helping people and bringing smiles to citizens faces, part of one of her roles as the Goddess of Lastation. She was still embarrassed to admit that though.

=====

Back at the Med Bay, Dave has entered and is inquiring aid for Dan who he had forced to sit on the closest bed.

"Hi, can I ask if somebody could fix this thing?"

Dave asks the people inside for assistance and Mikan moves to his bed without reacting to the strange looking pair. While that's happening, some penguins emerge from the back, bringing Toko into the resting area once again on a gurney. Alisa joins them and assists in getting her back in a regular bed, she was currently fast asleep with the colour returned to her face.

"W-What happened?" Mikan asks Daniel and Dave. "You smell lovely." Daniel was still saying random things so Dave sighed and tried to recall the events before he was acting strange.

"It's hard to say, I didn't see what happened but it must've been during the train ride on that last mission. He's been wobbling on his feet and falling over, can't seem to remember things and has been talking nonsense since then...I remember he also said his head was hurting too..."

"A possible head injury?" Mikan shines a light into his eyes one after the other, checking how his pupils react. "Hmm...has he vomited at all?" She asks as she begins to examine his head.

"I...haven't seen for myself, but I'm pretty sure he said he was feeling sickly..."

As Dave answers, Mikan finds a lump hidden by his scruffy hair at the top of his head. "Ah!"

Mikan steps back, she seems to have identified the problem but also seems saddened by it.

"It's looking a lot like a concussion. He's not bleeding anywhere and if it was a severe brain injury, he wouldn't be as alert as he is."

"Can you fix him?" Dave asks, but Mikan shakes her head.

"I-I-I'm terribly s-s-sorry. Medical science cannot cure a c-concussion...the symptoms will get better after some time...but it could last from 4 weeks to 3 months in some cases..."

"Months?!?" Dave yells in surprise and it makes Mikan recoil in fear. Daniel promptly slaps Dave in the back of the head. "Ow...what the?" "D-Don't shout at the nice lady...she is doing the best she can..." Daniel says to Dave in an almost lucid moment.

"Erm...y-y-you could m-maybe speed up the healing process if you asked a p-powerful magician to perform a healing spell..." Mikan replies sheepishly.

"A magician? Okay, alright. Thanks and...sorry about shouting..." Dave grabs Daniel and pulls him back out of the Med Bay. Next objective? To locate a Skylander of the Spellcaster type.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, DantaJ86 said:

Noire thinks for a couple of seconds.

"...You...seems to be having a hard time carrying that bag. I just happen to have some spare time and could help you out...it's not that I want to or anything. It just...y'know...the season of good will and stuff..."

Noire was still curious and thought maybe should could get a festive outfit if she helped Neptune out. She does also enjoy helping people and bringing smiles to citizens faces, part of one of her roles as the Goddess of Lastation. She was still embarrassed to admit that though.

"Sure! I could use the help! I waaaas gonna go HDD, but if I could do it as Nep, the better!"

Neptune looks to the back of the bag. She points at it.

"There! You do some heavy lifting there, while I do the steerin'!"

Neptune tightens the bow on the bag, ensuring nothing falls out and prepares to go.

• Thumbs Up 2