Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Hiya, Merlin!" Lumina said, waving as she stepped in. Even after joining the Skylanders, Voidica was still amazed that there were magical beings besides her and her friends. Ones who knew happy, peaceful lives that had temporary problems in the grand scheme of things.

"You know him?" Star asked Lumina, confused as to who this Merlin man was.

"Oh, he saved our ends from this bad guy named Jafar the last time I was in this world," Lumina explained. "I'm amazed you don't know him; he's the most famous wizard to have existed on Earth!"

Star's eyes went wide with wonder. "No-one told me Earth had wizards like Mewni!" She ran up to Merlin and wildly shook the old wizard's hand. "Hitherepleasedtomeetyousirmyname'sStarButterflyPrincessofMewniarethereanycoolspellsyoucanteachmeI'dreallyliketoknow!!!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wait, Merlin? As in, hocus pocus King Arthur Merlin?" Hiyoko asks, trying to make sense on what's going on.

Shuichi scratches his head. "I-I assume so. What other Merlin is there?"

Kyubey simply walks around Merlin, observing him... and maybe sniffing him a bit before sticking his tongue out. "Ech... smells like someone who hasn't taken a bath in years!"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

With all of this, the heartless stood no chance and finally vanished, finally leaving the duck alone. "Well, I suppose you lot would be looking for some kind of reward, eh?" The duck turned back around, as he looked towards the Skylanders. 

"Well, before you get anything off me, you'll have some manners and introduce yourselves. My name, is Scrooge McDuck". Scrooge said, as he placed his hand out to shake the Skylanders' hands.

"Aaaand I know what you lot would like for a reward..." 

254px-Scrooge_KHII.png

"Have some of my world-famous Sea-Salt Ice Cream!" Scrooge said, as he walked over to a freezer and threw out several ice cream bars. 

"50% off of course, hehe"

As the Skylanders grabbed their ice cream, they got a reminder of Roxas, he had usually been snacking on these things, he even wanted to take the Skylanders to Twilight Town at some point so they could eat it on top of the Train Station like he used to with his friends.

Grabbing one of the ice-cream bars, Sally smiles, and starts licking it. "Sounds like a weird idea, but this is great!"

"I wouldn't be so sure," Nicole says. "Sea salt in large capacities could be-- Mmph?"

Sally shoves her bar into Nicole's mouth with a cheeky smile. "Just eat it! It's good!" she interrupts. Taking Nicole's bar, she licks on that instead.

With Sally's bar in her mouth, Nicole starts sucking on the Sea Salt ice cream, enjoying it. Taking the bar out, she comments, "I take it back. This is very nice!"

"50% off of course, hehe"

Catching on to the throwaway line, Sally mutters, "I'll pay for it all, don't tell anyone..."

• Thumbs Up 7

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Star's eyes went wide with wonder. "No-one told me Earth had wizards like Mewni!" She ran up to Merlin and wildly shook the old wizard's hand. "Hitherepleasedtomeetyousirmyname'sStarButterflyPrincessofMewniarethereanycoolspellsyoucanteachmeI'dreallyliketoknow!!!"

"W-Weeeeeelll it's nice to meet you too!" Merlin said, shaking wildly as Star kept shaking his hand. "I-I-I'mmmm not sureeeeee if nowwwww is a good time to teachhhhhh magic!" Merlin proceeded to say.

"Y-Yeah, we've got a big job to do and need your help, you see it's about King Mick-" Trunks said, before being interrupted by the wizard. 

"I should've known his highness was in trouble again, Yen Sid always did have trouble with that one". He said with a chuckle

• Thumbs Up 6

"...So, this is a common thing for you?" Alter-Ego asks Merlin. "Dealing with Mickey, I mean."

Kyubey, what seems to be on cue begins to hum the famous song of the Sorcerer's Apprentice, gaining the attention of the others. "What? I'm certainly not alluding to anything..." He then whistles the same tune once everyone else turns back to Merlin.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Hey Mr Wizard, you wouldn't happen to know where a Timeless River would be you know?" Mia asked concerned.

"The last we saw of Mickey...he was not looking too good." 

Flame and Ray nodded in agreement. The sooner the time mess was cleaned up the better! Same with helping Mickey. After all Roxas is still missing!

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Hey Mr Wizard, you wouldn't happen to know where a Timeless River would be you know?" Mia asked concerned.

"The last we saw of Mickey...he was not looking too good." 

Flame and Ray nodded in agreement. The sooner the time mess was cleaned up the better! Same with helping Mickey. After all Roxas is still missing!

"Let's just say this isn't Mickey's first adventure. So, Timeless River you say?!" Merlin said, before flicking his wand, and shooting the ground, causing a door to shoot up. 

"After the king went back here last time, I placed this on fast-dial. Just enter the doorway, and you'll all be on your way!" Merlin said, as he began smoking his pipe again. 

Scrooge simply looked at the old wizard and shook his head. "Senile Old Magician". Scrooge thought to himself with a peh. "I need to talk to that nincompoop Donald about this old kook". Scrooge said, leaving and slamming the door behind him.

• Thumbs Up 7

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Let's just say this isn't Mickey's first adventure. So, Timeless River you say?!" Merlin said, before flicking his wand, and shooting the ground, causing a door to shoot up. 

"After the king went back here last time, I placed this on fast-dial. Just enter the doorway, and you'll all be on your way!" Merlin said, as he began smoking his pipe again.

"Thank you very much sir!" Mia smiled, giving the old wizard the thumbs up. The three then quickly turn their heads to see Scrooge leave in a huff and a puff and wonder what his deal was.

"I wonder what Timeless River is going to be like once we go inside?" Ray nervously asked.

"Hopefully fun like Sugar Rush was but with less bugs." Flame replied.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh, a floor door?" Robinson cooed as he perched atop the door frame. "That's a thing I never expected to see." In no time at all, Star - eager to see the other side -  opened the door, and ran straight through it...

"GAAAAAAAH!" she screamed from the other end, unseen.

"Wh... what's happened to her?!" Voidica asked, concerned about Star.

"I'm gonna find out, that's for sure!" Lumina said, rushing through the door next. Voidica and Robinson looked at each other, shrugged, and went through the door cautiously.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Scrooge simply looked at the old wizard and shook his head. "Senile Old Magician". Scrooge thought to himself with a peh. "I need to talk to that nincompoop Donald about this old kook". Scrooge said, leaving and slamming the door behind him.

"Golly! I guess when magic's involved, there's no limit to what you can do!" Inkwelle said as he turned to his friends, "I hope you guys are prepared to see what it was like during my glory days!"

"I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you had hair back then, right?" Robrainiac chuckled. Inkwelle stopped smiling and tried to pull his tiny hat over his head.

"H-hey now! Don't go making fun of my baldness! I... I just wasn't made for the hair thing, you know?"

"Well, I'm looking forward to seeing this Timeless place, personally." Katii said as she walked towards the door, "If it's as wacky as you are Inkwelle, then I'm sure it's gonna be a pretty fun adventure."

• Thumbs Up 7

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"So, through there?" Sally asks. "Wow, that's... An easy entrance. Especially after fearing for our lives when our bodies were digitized, this makes a huge difference..."

Nicole claps her hands together, and walks on through. "Come on, let's go! Mickey needs our help, so we gotta be fast!" she tells the others, stepping inside the door.

• Thumbs Up 4

"That's for you all to find out, isn't it! Farewell my friends!" Merlin said excitedly as he sweeped his wand, sending the Skylanders into the door without warning or choice.

As the Skylanders shot through the door on the other side, they found themselves on top of a massive hill that had surrounding small areas, including a river with a small toot boat sailing down it. In front of the Skylanders was a massive circle on top of a pedestal. Around the area was several old cartoon characters, including Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie Mouse, Roger Rabbit and many more. Also, everything was black and white, including the Skylanders, who had new designs to reflect the new world.

latest?cb=20130814002718

325px-Timeless_River_Logo_KHII.png

• Thumbs Up 9

"Great Palooka! We're in the 19-something somethings!" Mo said excited.

"Or what I would call, 'the rubber hose' era." Skeet snarked.

"...Wait?..why do our voices sound all muffled?" Burnie wondered.

The Doofs suddenly noticed their new looks.

ilNCCAd.png

"Aaaand apparently we got gloves now." Burnie said examining them.

"A tie eh? Niiice." Skeet said admiring his retro look.

"Hey check it out! We got Pac-Man eyes!" Mo said. "PAC MAN EYES PEOPLE!

• Thumbs Up 7

"Ah..." Robinson said, looking around at the area and themselves. "...I see why Star screamed just now."

"I feel all... weird," Star said, looking down at her new form. "All inky and bendy and rubbery..."

"Woah! Was not expecting this!" Lumina said, looking at her grey gloves in alarm.

Voidica, meanwhile, just raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what everyone's so worked up about; I'm feeling fine myself!"

r9M8DxW.png

• Thumbs Up 8

Delta entered into the world and found themselves looking quite different!

Spoiler

hsvzid.jpg

"Well now, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be." Mia breathed a sigh of relief. Deep down she was still quite worried about looking like some kind of terrible caricature.

Spoiler

2yluujr.jpg

"Holy moly Ray, you look like Inkwell!" Flame looked excited at the transformation

"So do you Flame!" Ray giggles.

"Hey wait, where's my bandana?"

"And my hat?"

The two boys then realised that world must have removed their items for some strange reason. They hoped that they'll get them back...they really liked their hat and bandana.

• Thumbs Up 8

Image result for sora timeless river

"Not a bad look on you guys!", Sora quipped.

PkYokTF.jpg

" I take it you're used to it more than others at this point", Phoenix said as he turned up.

"Honestly, I kinda find it half the fun", Sora admitted.

"Well, I guess as much fun as you can have fighting off creatures from the dark that can steal your heart and destroy worlds", Phoenix said, mentally gulping.

• Thumbs Up 8

Spoiler

Old Timey by LordRobrainiac

"I see you're enjoying your new looks guys!" Inkwelle said, running up to the skylanders, his face beaming, "Welcome to the old timey days, fellas! Isn't it the bees knees?"

Katii looked over herself. It was almost as if she had been given a simplier design, as if it were done to make her easy to animate. Katii grabbed her tail to inspect it... only for the tail to detatch from her body!

"AAA-" Katii quickly covered her own mouth upon seeing her severed tail in her gloved hands. "M-m-my tail! I-I'm falling apart!"

"N-now calm down!" Inkwelle held his hands up to katii as he shushed her, "It's a gag! Back in the old days, we didn't do a lot of talking, so we relied mostly on tricks that are impossible for most toons!"

"You... you mean... it's normal?" Katii finally let out,

"Yep! You're fine and dandy! Just put your tail back and you should be okay."

Katii obeyed, putting her tail back onto her behind. Much to her surprise, it popped right back on, good as new!

"...That's, weird."

"Weird, indeed," Inkwelle corrected, "But, this kind of slapsticky physics can reduce serious injuries for some!"

"Mwahahaha..." Robrianiac chuckled, inspecting his cape, and twirling his mustache "My my my! I'm feeling rather dastardly right now!"

"Ah! Looking spiffy, Robrainiac!" Inkwelle inspected the robot reptile... or rather now, the automaton alligator.

Robrainiac's body, usually resembling the controller of a video game console, now resembled a movie projector. On his head, replacing his brain helmet, was a top hat, the number one hat for a supervillain. Over his once mechanical eye was a monocle and his snout now adorned a pointy, curly mustache. And finally, Robrainiac sported a pegleg, replacing his left foot

"Spiffy... Indeed I am!" Robrainiac laughed, "Suddenly I have the urge to tie up a girl and put her on the train tra..."

Robrainiac shook his head, realizing how sexist he sounded. "What the- Where did that come from?!"

"Hehehe..." Inkwelle chuckled sheepishly, "Yeah... the old times? Not exactly the most progressive of times, you see..."

• Thumbs Up 8

"Wow! Those slapstick gags are cool!" Mo said to Inkwelle and Katii. "Better than anything we've ever done! I wonder what kind of tricks we could do..."

Skeet then grew an idea as he suddenly grabbed Mo's tongue and popped it out. "Probably something like this." He said holding it.

"Ahahaha! The cath goth myph tonguth!" Mo said clapping without his tongue.

"Bizarre...." Burnie simply said.

Skeet wasn't done yet, he then started to do various tricks such as stretching it, using it a jump-rope, and even twirled it around like a lasso to grab Mo and used him like a Yo-yo.

"WEEE! Thith ith funth!"

"This is gonna be one strange place..." Burnie said.

• Thumbs Up 6

Curious after seeing what Katii did with her tail, Ray pulled his off. Immediately the tail sprung to life, hopping around Ray until it re attached itself back on Ray's backside. Flame tried to do that with his but it didn't work leaving him annoyed.

He sighed and before he knew it a puff of smoke turned into the word 'boo'.

"Cool!" Flame smiled. 

"Do it again Flame!" Ray clapped.

Flame then took an even deeper breath, exhaling out a huge puff of smoke. It then formed the sentence 'This is awesome!"

Mia turned to see the two and wondered what wierd cartoon powers she got. She tried to think and before she knew she was hovering off the ground! He pigtails had become helicopter propellers, giving her the ability to fly! She looked up in shock, this place was trippin'!

"This place is awesome Inkwell! No wonder you missed it so much!" Ray told the pint sized detective.

• Thumbs Up 4

45 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Wow! Those slapstick gags are cool!" Mo said to Inkwelle and Katii. "Better than anything we've ever done! I wonder what kind of tricks we could do..."

Skeet then grew an idea as he suddenly grabbed Mo's tongue and popped it out. "Probably something like this." He said holding it.

"Ahahaha! The cath goth myph tonguth!" Mo said clapping without his tongue.

"Bizarre...." Burnie simply said.

Skeet wasn't done yet, he then started to do various tricks such as stretching it, using it a jump-rope, and even twirled it around like a lasso to grab Mo and used him like a Yo-yo.

"WEEE! Thith ith funth!"

"This is gonna be one strange place..." Burnie said.

41 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Curious after seeing what Katii did with her tail, Ray pulled his off. Immediately the tail sprung to life, hopping around Ray until it re attached itself back on Ray's backside. Flame tried to do that with his but it didn't work leaving him annoyed.

He sighed and before he knew it a puff of smoke turned into the word 'boo'.

"Cool!" Flame smiled. 

"Do it again Flame!" Ray clapped.

Flame then took an even deeper breath, exhaling out a huge puff of smoke. It then formed the sentence 'This is awesome!"

Mia turned to see the two and wondered what wierd cartoon powers she got. She tried to think and before she knew she was hovering off the ground! He pigtails had become helicopter propellers, giving her the ability to fly! She looked up in shock, this place was trippin'!

"This place is awesome Inkwell! No wonder you missed it so much!" Ray told the pint sized detective.

"It warms my heart to see youth having a fun time with cartoon physics of old!" Inkwelle smiled as he put his hands on his hips, "Glad to see you're having a good time, fellas!"

Inkwelle scratched his chin as he pulled his notepad out, his pen now a pointy one rather than a ballpoint. Popping the cork off of his head, he dipped the pen into his inkfilled head and started to write a few notes down.

"Finally! I can do this without spooking the daylights out of everybody!" The toon detective began to jot some notes down on the pad. "Alright... So! What's our first order of business?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"This is so weird, and why does our voices sound scratchy and a bit muted?!" Kat asked, as Dusty proceeded to disappear and reappear at various locations, with a massive grin on it's face. "Why I don't know, my dear owner, but I say we just embrace a little bit of the madness, don't you think?". Kat didn't respond, her eyes simply opening widely in shock.

"D-D-Did the cat just talk!?" Trunks shouted. 

"I wouldn't be too surprised, Disney always were inconsistent on which animals can and can't talk". Edgeworth simply said.

• Thumbs Up 6

In this new and strange world, Sally looked at herself, just to see what she came out as... And she finds herself with a very basic dress and crown, and very thin and stretchy limbs. "...That's just impractical," she comments.

"...Wait."

Sally suddenly gets annoyed as her arms squeeze up to her body and her hands ball into fists. "WE GET IT, I'm a Princess! Geez!" Looking around for Nicole, she was nowhere to be found. "Nicole? Where are you?"

"In here..." calls a little voice, coming from a ring on Sally's fingers. Rubbing it, an apparition of Nicole appears, but some ghostly smoke seemed to have replaced her legs. "...I think I'm a genie in this world. Or a ghost. I am unsure," Nicole says, confused.

"So we've got weird eyes and limbs, and we continuously bounce like idiots, you're some ghost thing who sits in a ring, and I've got to run around in a dress," Sally says, looking at their situation. Checking under her dress, she adds, "...At least I haven't lost my boots... Phew!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Robinson blinked in surprise at all the insane physics. "Wew, thank god Jess isn't here; there was enough weird stuff on Enchantus, all this would've driven her mad!"

"I-It's kinda creepy, in a way," Voidica mused as she nervously rubbed her arm. She was so used to her world, a world where attempting to bend her arms more than 180 degrees would've been accompanied by a sickening snap.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson blinked in surprise at all the insane physics. "Wew, thank god Jess isn't here; there was enough weird stuff on Enchantus, all this would've driven her mad!"

"I-It's kinda creepy, in a way," Voidica mused as she nervously rubbed her arm. She was so used to her world, a world where attempting to bend her arms more than 180 degrees would've been accompanied by a sickening snap.

Dusty suddenly grabbed a cup of tea from nowhere and began stirring it. "Now Now, Robinson, dear chum, wouldn't you say there's a bit of madness in us all? The only way to not go mad from it all is to embrace it dear boy!" Kat simply shook her head. "I told Raven not to bring Dusty and Skye to the movies. I warned her that they would get influenced by them, but did she listen? Oooooooh no, she did not!" Kat said, as she glared at Dusty who glared back at her with a grin.

"This reminds me of an old cartoon Mother showed me once, I think it was Steamcar Hercule, or something like that..." Trunks commented, as he pulled out his sword to examine it, which now had a set of happy eyes and a big grin on it as it bounced up and down happily.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Waaaait...if we're in the black & white era, shouldn't everytime we talk, they would cut to a black screen showing everything we say in text?" Burnie wondered.

"Pfft, yeah, like that wouldn't get annoying." Skeet said as he was juggling his and Mo's eyeballs.

• Thumbs Up 6