Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

9 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"On it!" Star ran up to Oswald, jumped in the air, and pointed her wand down at the (Un)Lucky Rabbit.

"SUPER SUGAR SPIDER WEB!"

A blast of pink magic struck Oswald, materialising on top of him as a large sticky spider web coated in glitter, completely pinning him down as Star landed. To add insult to injury, several spiders started scuttling off Oswald to a catchy beat.

Voidica slowly got up and looked towards Oswald. Sure enough, he'd been taken care of. Lumina finally stopped her "concert" as Voidica lifted her headphones off.

"Spiders! AAAcck!" Oswald panicked, "What's wrong with you?! You don't just attack someone with buckets of spiders!"

"EIther way, it's all over..." Inkwelle said, his head hopping off of his puddle and to Oswald, "Oswald, what happened? You're a great toon in your own way! You don't need to compare yourself to Mickey, it's silly!"

"Peh! Why shouldn't I? He's the one that got everything, while I'm the one who's been going on adventures and making people laugh years before him."

Oswald started jumping up and down on the web "That mouse even stole MY gags! He wouldn't -"

"Be famous If it weren't for you." Robrainiac rolled his eyes, "THanks for telling us again... As if we didn't get it after the  50th time you've told us. 

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hm, I do wonder what would happen if someone else with so called "Ultimate Luck" were to go up against him. How does luck work against those that are also lucky?" Edgeworth commented. As he did so, he looked over towards Oswald. "Everybody's luck runs out, eventually. What are you going to do now?" Edgeworth asked. As he did this however, someone suddenly grabbed the paintbrush off of the Skylanders.

250?cb=20110114223514

"I believe this, belongs to me, Oswald". Yen Sid said, ensuring that even with luck on his side, the rabbit in his heartless form wouldn't be able to make another grab for the magic paintbrush.

"Yen Sid!" Inkwelle said in surprise, 

"The wizard is here?" Robrainiac folded his arms in amusment. "Wow... if he's here with us, then this rabbit must have done something, really bad."

"Gah!" For the first time since they started fighting, Oswald's scrappy demeanor turned into one of terror, "Y-y-y-yen Sid! How uh... nice to see you! How's uh... spell casting doing? He he he! You see funny story of how I got the brush... You see... uh..."

Oswald kept silent, trying to think of a lie before finally saying...

"It was Mickey!" Oswald grinned hiding his pure terror, "Mickey took it, and he let me borrow it."

• Thumbs Up 6

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"It was Mickey!" Oswald grinned hiding his pure terror, "Mickey took it, and he let me borrow it."

"How strange, because I come from the future Oswald, and last time I saw my student, he had been turned into a heartless scrapper, not to mention Mickey hasn't stolen that paintbrush from me in years". Yen Sid said, before aiming his wand towards Oswald. 

"Do not take me for a fool". Yen Sid said quietly, but with power in his voice. 

• Thumbs Up 6

18 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

250?cb=20110114223514

"I believe this, belongs to me, Oswald". Yen Sid said, ensuring that even with luck on his side, the rabbit in his heartless form wouldn't be able to make another grab for the magic paintbrush.

Taken aback, Nicole exclaims, "Isn't this a surprise! Greetings."

Pleased over their victory, Sally asks, "With Oswald defeated... Has Goofy and Donald rescued Mickey? Or Willie? Or whatever?"

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Gah!" For the first time since they started fighting, Oswald's scrappy demeanor turned into one of terror, "Y-y-y-yen Sid! How uh... nice to see you! How's uh... spell casting doing? He he he! You see funny story of how I got the brush... You see... uh..."

Oswald kept silent, trying to think of a lie before finally saying...

"I can detect lies, you know," Nicole tells Oswald, staring daggers into him, trying to threaten him. "And I detect that one is most definitely a lie."

Nicole is then pulled back by Sally, as she tells her, "Okay, we know, he's already down, chill!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"That's not even worth the "Objection!" off my lips ", Phoenix said,  deadpan.

"Enough of this tom-foolery you cotton tailed varmint!", Undyne said. "Now,  are you gonna give up with grace or a fist full of force!?"

"I'd try the former if you knew what was good....blackguard ", Sonic slipped into his heroic persona on the final word. @Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 6

"ArrgghhH! Fiiiineee!" Oswald whined, "I know when I've been defeated, okay? No need for threats!"

After calming down a bit, it was time for Oswald to explain himself. "Okay fine. I did it! I'm the one that turned Mickey into a scrapper! I stole the brush! He's been partially thinned and became a monster... If it were a years and years ago, I wouldn't have done it!  I would have just left Mickey be and lived my merry life... But then came this Ansem fella, who began saying stuff like "Hey, didja hear what mickey's doing these days? He's a king and he's helping out these guys called the skylanders, and he's become an icon of cartoons while I was just left in the sidelines! So, how are ya doing?"

"That... doesn't sound like Ansem... At least that's not how I'd imagine him to talk." Katii frowned,

"...Okay so he didn't say it exactly like that." Oswald sighed, "But that's pretty much what he told me. Honestly, even then, I was just starting to get a bit envious of Mickey stealing my spotlight, and I guess hearing all that made me go off my rocker. But I think I have every right to!"

Oswald's arm popped out of the webbing he was entangled in and pointed to the Skylanders. "You! You all think I'm a wash up! Outdated! An old fogey! Don't lie to me and try to make me feel better! You all said it with your own mouths!"

Oswald turned to Sonic with a confused face, "Oh... and uh"

19 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"I'd try the former if you knew what was good....blackguard ", Sonic slipped into his heroic persona on the final word. @Emperor Robrainiac

"Blackguard?" Oswald frowned in confusion, "What in the name of the writer's language you speaking in, ya mook?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"ArrgghhH! Fiiiineee!" Oswald whined, "I know when I've been defeated, okay? No need for threats!"

After calming down a bit, it was time for Oswald to explain himself. "Okay fine. I did it! I'm the one that turned Mickey into a scrapper! He's been partially thinned and became a monster... If it were a years and years ago, I wouldn't have done it!  I would have just left Mickey be and lived my merry life... But then came this Ansem fella, who began saying stuff like "Hey, didja hear what mickey's doing these days? He's a king and he's helping out these guys called the skylanders, and he's become an icon of cartoons while I was just left in the sidelines! So, how are ya doing?"

"That... doesn't sound like Ansem... At least that's not how I'd imagine him to talk." Katii frowned,

"...Okay so he didn't say it exactly like that." Oswald sighed, "But that's pretty much what he told me. Honestly, even then, I was just starting to get a bit envious of Mickey stealing my spotlight, and I guess hearing all that made me go off my rocker. But I think I have every right to!"

Oswald's arm popped out of the webbing he was entangled in and pointed to the Skylanders. "You! You all think I'm a wash up! Outdated! An old fogey! Don't lie to me and try to make me feel better! You all said it with your own mouths!"

"Blackguard?" Oswald frowned in confusion, "What in the name of the writer's language you speaking in?"

Yen Sid simply held his hand up to hush Oswald. "The darkness Ansem has infected into your heart, it has corrupted your mind, eroded your thoughts, and turned you into something you are not. You must calm yourself and clear your thoughts, and fight off the darkness before it overcomes you. If you allow it to fester and hold you, then..." Yen Sid said, as he suddenly pointed to Oswald's heart, unleashing a magical illusion of a heartless.

Spoiler

254px-Darkside_KHX.png

"Or else this shall be your fate". Yen Sid finished, as three figures began walking off of the steamboat, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, as Mickey ran over to the Skylanders with a goofy smile and began shaking their hands in gratitude.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Um.. With all due respect most of here... Don't really know you" Ragna pointed out some of the flaws in Oswald's rage.

"Yes since you're from a different time era but that doesn't make you any less relevant" Sion said, "if you really want to prove it why not do it for something good instead of this?"

2B seemed tired from the ordeal. "Another small mammal... They really must love them."

• Thumbs Up 5

Voidica gulped at the sight of the illusionary Heartless. As much as Oswald terrified her, even she didn't want him to turn into... that.

"I, er... I think you'd better do as the man in the funny hat says," Robinson told Oswald as he landed in front of the rabbit's face. "Otherwise, you'll end up being worse off than you are now."

• Thumbs Up 4

23 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

After calming down a bit, it was time for Oswald to explain himself. "Okay fine. I did it! I'm the one that turned Mickey into a scrapper! He's been partially thinned and became a monster... If it were a years and years ago, I wouldn't have done it!  I would have just left Mickey be and lived my merry life... But then came this Ansem fella, who began saying stuff like "Hey, didja hear what mickey's doing these days? He's a king and he's helping out these guys called the skylanders, and he's become an icon of cartoons while I was just left in the sidelines! So, how are ya doing?"

"That... doesn't sound like Ansem... At least that's not how I'd imagine him to talk." Katii frowned

" It's funny though. Now that you mention it. Ansem was acting awfully casual a bit ", Sora said. 

"I've known him the least and even I never thought he'd call me something as casual as "Whittle Kairi", Kairi added. 

"Hmm,  contradictory attitude. Well,  considering how highly he speaks of LOG, I wouldn't be surprised if our host had something to do with that. There's something deeper there,  I'm sure ".

40 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Blackguard?" Oswald frowned in confusion, "What in the name of the writer's language you speaking in?

"I don't know! You tell me! It's your crazy time period lacking in logic!", Sonic responded.

"Y'know,  most toons I know would consider it an honor to be compared to Bugs Bunny ", Phoenix said sweatdropping.

"I might've found you cool..... if you didn't open up with corrupting Mickey and trying to eliminate us. Try kindness. It's really in these days I hear ", Shantae advised. 

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yen Sid simply held his hand up to hush Oswald. "The darkness Ansem has infected into your heart, it has corrupted your mind, eroded your thoughts, and turned you into something you are not. You must calm yourself and clear your thoughts, and fight off the darkness before it overcomes you. If you allow it to fester and hold you, then..." Yen Sid said, as he suddenly pointed to Oswald's heart, unleashing a magical illusion of a heartless.

Reveal hidden contents

254px-Darkside_KHX.png

"Or else this shall be your fate". Yen Sid finished, as three figures began walking off of the steamboat, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, as Mickey ran over to the Skylanders with a goofy smile and began shaking their hands in gratitude.

"Wha-wha...what is that?!" Oswald exclaimed, "That- wha- I don't wanna turn into... whatever that thing is!"

Oswald turned to his opponents with surprise on his face, "Wha- Is... Is this Ansem guy trying to turn me into that?! Is that my future if I don't straighten out?!"

"I'm... I'm afraid so.." Inkwelle nodded "I have to admit, pal... you were already acting like a maniac a few moments ago."

"...Oh no... That weirdo played me for a fool!" Oswald grew more worried. "Why would I even consider doing that to mickey? I can't believe this..." 

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Y'know,  most toons I know would consider it an honor to be compared to Bugs Bunny ", Phoenix said sweatdropping.

"I might've found you cool..... if you didn't open up with corrupting Mickey and trying to eliminate us. Try kindness. It's really in these days I hear ", Shantae advised. 

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Voidica gulped at the sight of the illusionary Heartless. As much as Oswald terrified her, even she didn't want him to turn into... that.

"I, er... I think you'd better do as the man in the funny hat says," Robinson told Oswald as he landed in front of the rabbit's face. "Otherwise, you'll end up being worse off than you are now."

9 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Um.. With all due respect most of here... Don't really know you" Ragna pointed out some of the flaws in Oswald's rage.

"Yes since you're from a different time era but that doesn't make you any less relevant" Sion said, "if you really want to prove it why not do it for something good instead of this?"

2B seemed tired from the ordeal. "Another small mammal... They really must love them."

"Well, You gotta point there." Oswald sighed, "I don't think people will ever love me if I make a come back as a madman who doesn't play by the rules... Or a brainless monster for that matter. Well... Alright I guess... Can, some one at least get me out of this web before those spiders decide I'm good for a snack?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"Oh, uh, sure thing!" Star said, flicking her wand at the web and causing it to disappear in a puff of smoke. All the spiders went away with it, too.

Voidica stood next to Lumina, afraid that Oswald might try something, but Lumina gently comforted her, saying that Oswald seemed to have learned his lesson. Both girls waited to see what would happen next...

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Wha-wha...what is that?!" Oswald exclaimed, "That- wha- I don't wanna turn into... whatever that thing is!"

Oswald turned to his opponents with surprise on his face, "Wha- Is... Is this Ansem guy trying to turn me into that?! Is that my future if I don't straighten out?!"

"I'm... I'm afraid so.." Inkwelle nodded "I have to admit, pal... you were already acting like a maniac a few moments ago."

"...Oh no... That weirdo played me for a fool!" Oswald grew more worried. "Why would I even consider doing that to mickey? I can't believe this..." 

"Well, You gotta point there." Oswald sighed, "I don't think people will ever love me if I make a come back as a madman who doesn't play by the rules... Or a brainless monster for that matter. Well... Alright I guess... Can, some one at least get me out of this web before those spiders decide I'm good for a snack?"

latest?cb=20151127193817

"Very well, Oswald. But if you do not straighten out, and if you turn into a heartless. Then the welders of Light shall destroy you without mercy". Yen Sid warned, as he freed the rabbit. 

"My steamboat! My precious steamboat!" Captain Pete said, as he latched onto the boat and began kissing it. "I'll never let that mug steal you again baby!" Pete continued as he kissed the boat. What the Skylanders failed to notice was that Present Pete managed to sneak off during their battle with Oswald. 

"Thanks for all your help fellas, we wouldn't have saved Ol' Willie without ya!" Goofy said, waving sheepishly to the Skylanders. 

"Yeah yeah, it's been a blast" Donald said, waving his hand as he sneaked a dime out of Mickey's pocket. "Hehehehe". 

• Thumbs Up 7

"No problem fellas, us skylanders, when we ain't being chickens are happy to help out!" Flame grinned nudging Ray. The flying squirrel side eyed his buddy he wasn't going to let him get away with that rib.

"If you need some help we're more than happy to assist anytime!" Mia playfully winked at the trio before turning to Oswald. "And you, I catch you goin' crazy and gettin' suckered by that Ansem fella again I'm donking you on the head!" She chastised the rabbit waving her finger at him. 

The two boys couldn't help but snicker, this place was just too funny...minus the magic paintbrush of doom.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ah!" Oswald stretched as soon as he was free. His arms twisted around his torso and his head doing a 360 before spinning back to normal. Turning to Mickey, Oswald put his hands in his pockets and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, Mick..." Oswald sighed, "Sorry for helping out Pete and Ansem and trying to get rid of you... I mean, I know I was corrupted and all, but I should have known better than get manipulated like that. Pals?" 

@Ryannumber1gamer"Hey um... Mr Yen Sid, Sir?" Inkwelle's head asked, looking up at the wizard, "If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can repair my body? It's... at tad melty and stuff..."

• Thumbs Up 6

"Hey, Mick..." Oswald sighed, "Sorry for helping out Pete and Ansem and trying to get rid of you... I mean, I know I was corrupted and all, but I should have known better than get manipulated like that. Pals?" 

Mickey didn't reply, simply grabbing Oswald's hand and shaking it up and down, his way of saying that he was forgiven for his actions. The mouse didn't seem to hold grudges at all. 

Spoiler

tumblr_m5g9vxKAap1ru5tboo1_500.gif

"Hey um... Mr Yen Sid, Sir?" Inkwelle's head asked, looking up at the wizard, "If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can repair my body? It's... at tad melty and stuff..."

"Hm? Oh yes, right, indeed". Yen Sid said absentmindedly while shooting his paintbrush towards Inkwelle, instead of green thinner, out came blue paint, which washed over Inkwelle and turned him back to normal.

• Thumbs Up 6

"Well done Skylanders" Jack said, "that's another part of this challenge down. Its not too long til we get to the climax."

"I just wait to see what exciting adventures comes next" Ragna said with very dry sarcasm.

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

@Ryannumber1gamer"Hey um... Mr Yen Sid, Sir?" Inkwelle's head asked, looking up at the wizard, "If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can repair my body? It's... at tad melty and stuff..."

"I think I like him like this" 2B said, "very portable and can get his away around places we can't." Mechanical 2B seemed fascinated by the head of Inkwelle.

• Thumbs Up 3

"P..." Voidica timidly stepped up to Oswald, and held her arm out. "P...P...Pals!" she managed to say after some hesitation.

"Aww, see, Oswald?" Star said. "All you had to do was be yourself, and now you've got friends!" Even Lumina and Robinson felt less hostile towards him, though Lumina was still concerned about her friend's safety.

• Thumbs Up 5

28 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

three figures began walking off of the steamboat, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, as Mickey ran over to the Skylanders with a goofy smile and began shaking their hands in gratitude.

tumblr_m5g9vxKAap1ru5tboo1_500.gif&key=1

"Ah!", Sora found his hand being clasped into that iconic handshake again. "Eh heh, well, what can we say except,  you're welcome?"

"It's been as pleasure doing zany,  whacky business with you (No ease on my ever beating heart) ", Phoenix said accepting his own handshake. 

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:
10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"I think I like him like this" 2B said, "very portable and can get his away around places we can't." Mechanical 2B seemed fascinated by the head of Inkwelle

"Uhh,  let's just say they don't make portables like they used to. I think he prefers the full-on experience 2B!", Sonic advised. 

• Thumbs Up 5

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Mickey didn't reply, simply grabbing Oswald's hand and shaking it up and down, his way of saying that he was forgiven for his actions. The mouse didn't seem to hold grudges at all. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_m5g9vxKAap1ru5tboo1_500.gif

Spoiler

Image result for epic mickey power of two handshake

"Heheh! I forgot we didn't do much talk during this era." Oswald grinned, "Time sure does fly, doesn't it?"

"Hm? Oh yes, right, indeed". Yen Sid said absentmindedly while shooting his paintbrush towards Inkwelle, instead of green thinner, out came blue paint, which washed over Inkwelle and turned him back to normal.

"Ah! All better!" Inkwelle's head bounced back to his newly repaired body, and picked it up, screwing it back on before approaching Oswald. "Oswald... I couldn't get the chance to tell you since you were all crazy and whatnot a while ago... But you were the reason why I decided to get into acting back in the day! You were always an inspiration, ya ol' rabbit! Heck, Mickey? Don't think of him as stealing your fame... after all, you were an inspiration to him too!"

"You don't say?" Oswald said, "Whaddya know?"

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"P..." Voidica timidly stepped up to Oswald, and held her arm out. "P...P...Pals!" she managed to say after some hesitation.

"Aww, see, Oswald?" Star said. "All you had to do was be yourself, and now you've got friends!" Even Lumina and Robinson felt less hostile towards him, though Lumina was still concerned about her friend's safety.

"It's easy as that huh?" The lucky rabbit beamed, as he saw the people gathering around him, "Whaddya know? Looks like I really am the luckiest rabbit that you ever knew!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ah! All better!" Inkwelle's head bounced back to his newly repaired body, and picked it up, screwing it back on before approaching Oswald. "Oswald... I couldn't get the chance to tell you since you were all crazy and whatnot a while ago... But you were the reason why I decided to get into acting back in the day! You were always an inspiration, ya ol' rabbit! Heck, Mickey? Don't think of him as stealing your fame... after all, you were an inspiration to him too!"

Mickey shook his head in response. "Gawrsh Oswald, to be honest, I always thought of you and Willie here to be like brothers, in a way!" Goofy said, patting the rabbit on the back. "Sure, you two did a lot together in the day!" Donald added. 

"Skylanders, Oswald. It is time to leave. We have more pressing issues to attend to..." 

"Mickey just reported in. He's found Riku". Yen Sid told the group.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Good to see Oswald is all happy again!" Mo said happily.

"Yeah, let's just hope nobody gets ahold of that thinner again." Burnie said. "Crazy stuff."

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Skylanders, Oswald. It is time to leave. We have more pressing issues to attend to..." 

"Mickey just reported in. He's found Riku". Yen Sid told the group.

"He has?" Lumina asked, turning to face Yen Sid. "Where is he? Is he OK? How do we get to him?"

"More to the point, what's the catch?" Robinson chirped tiredly. He knew full well by now that almost nothing in life came easy.

Voidica felt down. She'd just made up with Oswald, and now she was going to have to say goodbye already? Still, another friend was in greater trouble...

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"It's easy as that huh?" The lucky rabbit beamed, as he saw the people gathering around him, "Whaddya know? Looks like I really am the luckiest rabbit that you ever knew!"

"You really are! Hopefully you can keep that luck going and make even more friends!" Ray said, beaming with joy. It's good to see missions end on a happy note.

"Mickey's found Riku! What are we waiting for? A picnic? Let's go!" Flame stamped his feet, boy was he impatient!

"You, hush," Mia told Flame off. "Mr Sid hasn't told us where the two are for starters you rude lil' dragon!"

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

It's easy as that huh?" The lucky rabbit beamed, as he saw the people gathering around him, "Whaddya know? Looks like I really am the luckiest rabbit that you ever knew!"

"You certainly aren't afraid to take risks with that luck,  that's for sure! In court,  I can appreciate moxxie like that. Just.... use it for good,  okay?", Phoenix said. 

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Mickey shook his head in response. "Gawrsh Oswald, to be honest, I always thought of you and Willie here to be like brothers, in a way!" Goofy said, patting the rabbit on the back. "Sure, you two did a lot together in the day!" Donald added. 

"Hmm, like brothers..... could they really be?", Phoenix mused.  "There's that family angle again. A bond. A relationship. Knit so tightly that even in tokes as dark as this last challeng, it's survived through the trials and tribulations and made its way back into the light".

"I guess that's one complicated way of putting it Wright-Man", Sonic said shrugging. 

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Mickey just reported in. He's found Riku". Yen Sid told the group.

"He has!?", Sora spoke up heavily surprised. "If so,  there's a chance! He's gotta be okay!"

"I'd hope Ansem was bluffing earlier about Riku", Kairi said fearfully.

"Well,  let's not waste time pacing the ground thinking about it then!", Shantae said.  "Any friend in need deserves our attention!"

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"You certainly aren't afraid to take risks with that luck,  that's for sure! In court,  I can appreciate moxxie like that. Just.... use it for good,  okay?", Phoenix said. 

"Hmm, like brothers..... could they really be?", Phoenix mused.  "There's that family angle again. A bond. A relationship. Knit so tightly that even in tokes as dark as this last challeng, it's survived through the trials and tribulations and made its way back into the light".

"I guess that's one complicated way of putting it Wright-Man, Sonic said shrugging. 

"He has!?", Sora spoke up heavily surprised. "If so,  there's a chance! He's gotta be okay!"

"I'd hope Ansem was bluffing earlier about Riku", Kairi said fearfully.

"Well,  let's not waste time pacing the ground thinking about it then!", Shantae said.  "Any friend in need deserves our attention!"

With this, Yen Sid shot the ground, causing a door to rise up out of it. "This shall take you back to the Gummi-Ship, Mickey can brief you all there. We must return to the future now before we accidentally cause errors in this time, that includes you too, Oswald, I'm sure Mickey in our time would like an apology too". Yen Sid said to the rabbit, wishing to make things better between the two brothers. 

"See ya fellas!" Willie suddenly said, waving. 

"D-Did Willie just talk!?" Goofy said in shock. 

"H-He did! He's just been stringing us along this entire time!" Donald replied, getting angry with the mouse.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1