Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Mickey shook his head in response. "Gawrsh Oswald, to be honest, I always thought of you and Willie here to be like brothers, in a way!" Goofy said, patting the rabbit on the back. "Sure, you two did a lot together in the day!" Donald added. 

"Brothers, huh?" Oswald thought, "Yeah... We really were like brothers, weren't we? Those were the days..."

"Well, seeing as how they were made by the same writer.." Inkwelle smiled to himself, "I can't say that's surprising!" 

"And what days they were." Katii said, looking at her inky body, "This was all fun and trippy, but I think I'll stick to the modern days, where my hands aren't stuck in gloves and I can actually see my toes."

"Aw, but it feels as if we just got here!" Robrainiac said with an evil grin, holding rope and a feather. "You will tell me where you hid your father's deed, or else you'll receive the tickling of your-"

*SMACK!*

Katii whacked Robrainiac in the face,with her fist causing him to drop his stuff.

"I don't care if it was innocent back then!" Katii hissed, "That crap is too creepy! We're. Not. Doing. That."

Robrainiac rubbed his cheek, "Ugh... Sorry, sorry. I agree. Let's get out of here before I'm completely corrupted." 

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Skylanders, Oswald. It is time to leave. We have more pressing issues to attend to..." 

"Mickey just reported in. He's found Riku". Yen Sid told the group.

"Riku?!" Katii exclaimed, both in excitement and concern "Alright! Let's get to it then!""Hold it!" Oswald shouted out, "It's been a while since I've seen some action... You guys have room in whatever you're flying around in? I think it's time for this Rabbit to make his comeback!"

With this, Yen Sid shot the ground, causing a door to rise up out of it. "This shall take you back to the Gummi-Ship, Mickey can brief you all there. We must return to the future now before we accidentally cause errors in this time, that includes you too, Oswald, I'm sure Mickey in our time would like an apology too". Yen Sid said to the rabbit, wishing to make things better between the two brothers. 

"See ya fellas!" Willie suddenly said, waving. 

"D-Did Willie just talk!?" Goofy said in shock. 

"H-He did! He's just been stringing us along this entire time!" Donald replied, getting angry with the mouse.

"Hey, just because we starred in talkies didn't mean we didn't know how to talk!" Oswald smiled, "Anways! Thanks Yen Sid! You know for sure, I'll do just that!" 

"Agreed! We just liked to have our actions speak for us." Inkwelle chuckled, "Ah, I'll miss this era. I hope we come back again!"

• Thumbs Up 6

"What? We're leaving now?" Mo asked sadly. "But this place is amazing! We could do all the wierd and impossible tricks here whatever whenever we want, no one could really hurt, and we got all dancing objects and weapons in the world!" 

*BONK*

Burnie bonked him on the head. "May I remind you that we have other places on our to-do list?"

"Yeah, and I kinda like being green and not having my voice all muffled..." Skeet added.

"B-but.." Mo tried to argue until the two grabbed him by the legs.

• Thumbs Up 5

With a pleasant smile, Sally tells Oswald, "It's alright, Oswald. We all make mistakes!"

"We can forgive you," Nicole adds, also smiling. "You weren't in the right state of mind, after all."

Wiping the sweat off her brow, Sally exhales a sigh of relief.

"Man, what an adventure was that!" she thinks aloud, thinking back. "A lot of wackiness and fun was had! ...I mean, besides Mister Generic Villain over there being on the verge of kidnapping me." @Emperor Robrainiac

Nicole thinks back too, and adds on, "And Sonic's weird thing with being some chivalrous goody-two-shoes hero. I'd actually prefer the attitude!" @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon

Shrugging it off, it was clear they still enjoyed their time here after all.

27 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Skylanders, Oswald. It is time to leave. We have more pressing issues to attend to..." 

"Mickey just reported in. He's found Riku". Yen Sid told the group.

Nodding, Nicole replies, "Then it is clear where we must go next."

"We gotta move! Where is Riku?" Sally asks, determined to move ahead.

• Thumbs Up 5

As the Skylanders found themselves back on the Gummi-Ship, Mickey appeared on the Gummi-Ship's screen. 

250px-Mickey_Mouse_KH0.2.png

"Hiya fellas, where have you all been? I've been trying to get ahold of you for hours!" Mickey said, he didn't seem to remember about being turned into a Scrapper Heartless. "Is that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit next to you guys?!" Mickey asked, seeing Oswald on further inspection.

• Thumbs Up 6

The Doofs were the last ones to board the Gummi Ship as Burnie and Skeet were grabbing Mo forcing him to return as he literally stretched like rubber holding the ground.

"NO PLEASE! You don't understand! With this power we could be UNSTOPPABLE! No one could get in our way! We could break reality itself! WE COULD LIVE A HAPPY GRAY LIFE FOREVER!" He protested as the others were ready to throw him in.

"1....2...3!" They finished as they threw Mo in the ship and climbed inside.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders found themselves back on the Gummi-Ship, Mickey appeared on the Gummi-Ship's screen. 

"Hiya fellas, where have you all been? I've been trying to get ahold of you for hours!" Mickey said, he didn't seem to remember about being turned into a Scrapper Heartless. "Is that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit next to you guys?!" Mickey asked, seeing Oswald on further inspection.

"Yes, yes it is," Robinson said. A thought suddenly crossed his mind. "Hang on, we're bringing him along, isn't that gonna mess with the timeline?!"

"That would imply he did anything important between then and now," Star whispered. "Or maybe he didn't do anything important because we brought him aloooooong!"

Voidica raised an eyebrow and shrugged in resignation. Time travel - the best solution was to hang the sense of it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Yes, yes it is," Robinson said. A thought suddenly crossed his mind. "Hang on, we're bringing him along, isn't that gonna mess with the timeline?!"

"That would imply he did anything important between then and now," Star whispered. "Or maybe he didn't do anything important because we brought him aloooooong!"

Voidica raised an eyebrow and shrugged in resignation. Time travel - the best solution was to hang the sense of it.

"I'm pretty sure Oswald's from this time period, he knew how forgotten he was after all this time, so he would've had to been from the future to know all of that". Trunks explained. "...On second thought, don't think about it too much, all this timey whimey, wibbly wobbily stuff gets confusing after awhile". Trunks added to his statement. 

"Long time no see Oswald! Hope you're doing fine bud!" Mickey said, greeting the rabbit, before getting down to business. "I was looking through the worlds and any news that might've come up, and there's a world called "Haweewee?" that says there's been a white-haired boy with a weapon running around, that has to be Riku!" Mickey explained to the group.

• Thumbs Up 6

Katii, Robrainiac, Inkwelle and Oswald found themselves back on the ship. The first person to notice that they were back to normal was Katii, whom was more than relieved.

"Ah! Color, fur, toes, big ears, eyes don't take up half my face..." Katii tugged on her tail, "Tail's still attatched! Good to be back to normal!

"Hmmm.... I wonder if I should grow a mustache now." Robrainiac thought to himself, "Hopefully it doesn't make me all sexist and generic like I was before..."

"What the world?" Oswald's eyes suddenly widened as he started to check himself. As soon as he saw that he could remove his arm, and he still had his familar inky black body he sighed with relief.

"Phew! Not much has changed for me!" Oswald said, "Thank the writers that I didn't change to one of my redesigns! Especially not..."

Oswald shuddered as he thought of what he could have turned into.

Spoiler

Image result for oswald the lucky rabbit walter lantz

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Mickey!" Oswald exclaimed, forgetting about what his fate could have been and ran towards the screen "Long time no see, pal! How are you doing?"

Oswald's smile faded as he looked down, "Listen Mick... I'm uh... really sorry for uh... messing up your life at one point? Hopefully you'll forgive me..."

"Uh... Os?" Inkwelle warned, "I don't think Mickey remembers anything..."

• Thumbs Up 4

Delta took their seats and began thinking about where they were going next. Timeless River was fun and all but fun has to take second billing to the safety of others. At least they would always have something to remember the place by with Oswald around. Even if this is his redemption tour.

"Haweewee?" Ray turned Flame who just shrugged with his wings. Never heard of that place. The both looked to Mia who in turned also shrugged. No one in Delta had a clue to what Mickey was talking about .

"That place has an odd sounding name..." Ray scratched his head.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Doofs returned back to their regular designs and colors once more, their voices were clear again.

"*Sigh*...I'll miss you Pac-Man eyes..." Mo said.

"What's a Hawee..weee?" Skeet asked.

"It better not be some kind of urine joke." Burnie said rolling his eyes.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Haweewee?" Robinson looked around, confused. "Is that some sort of alien galaxy or something?"

"If it is, I've never heard of it," Lumina shrugged. Even Voidica didn't know what that place was, and yet the name sounded familiar to her... Lumina turned to Star, and asked, "Is that some dimension you've been to?"

"No," Star replied. "But now that I know about this place, I wanna go! It sounds fun!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Haweewee..." Katii frowned as she scratched the back of her head, "Huh, that's a weird name for a world... Almost... comical if you ask me."

"Yeah, no kidding..." Robrainiac shook his head, "I hope this ain't another wacky world like the last one. I've had enough wacky hijinxs for one day."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hawaii?" Sion seemed surprised, "I never visited the place but considering I've been in Egypt all my life..." Sion thought of having a wonderful tropical vacation.

"Alright so what's the plan?" Ragna asked Mickey, "what should we expect? Give me a lead dammit!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I-I don't know!" Mickey replied to Ragna. "This is all I could gather!" Mickey said, as the Gummi-Ship began making it's way to the island. "All I can do is wish you luck, I heard this world has something to do with aliens". Mickey explained. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In another place, in another time...

"So, Ansem. How was your trip through time?" A familiar voice to the Skylanders said, as they typed into a computer console. 

"As to be expected, the foolish boy and his friends are following the trail set for them. I had to act like a fool to keep that idiotic L.O.G happy". Ansem replied as he began looking through some stage notes handed to him earlier by L.O.G. "Compliment L.O.G, ham things up, etc etc, what utter trash". Ansem replied, the notes burning in his hand. 

"Now now, just keep your cool a little longer and keep playing along, I hear Riku's been found, and I've made progress on Roxas, we're nearing our finale, and this time, we're going off-script". The voice said with a chuckle. 

Memory Fragment Gathering: 70%

Spoiler

236?cb=20140410033242

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Chuckle 1

"Aliens?" Star cooed. She then grinned widely and twirled around. "Guuuuyyys! We're going into outer space again!"

Robinson gulped. He knew that for every heroic alien, there was more often than not always another out to conquer the universe. And said aliens tended to be cruel and abnormally powerful. Still, Lumina and Voidica were eager to see where they were now going to.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Awesome, aliens!" Flame cheered.

"Flame, Centipeetle is an alien...we could be going to a world full of Centipeetles..." Ray poked his fingers together looking sheepish.

"Better not be...besides, I told Ayna about the bug lady and how she was wrecking everything and she said she might be getting sent away." Flame smirked.

He didn't like Centipeetle, all she did was chase birds, drool acid everywhere, eat all the chips and squark all the time. And when she grew big, she got real scary real fast, so if she got sent away Flame would be a very happy dragon.

• Thumbs Up 2

"PARANORMAL ACTIVITY! PARANORMAL ACTIV-" Mo yelled until getting bonked by Burnie.

"Eh, whatever. We've dealt with them before." He crossing his arms. "They attack us, we attack them."

"'Haweewee' must their planet or something..." Skeet thought.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I'm glad to be out of royal getup..." Sally says, pleased, before turning to the situation at hand. "So, a place called Haweewee with aliens? Don't know anything Disney like that..."

Looking out the window, Nicole thinks, "What could Riku be doing in such a place like that? That doesn't sound right."

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Aliens?" Star cooed. She then grinned widely and twirled around. "Guuuuyyys! We're going into outer space again!"

Scratching her head, Nicole replies, "Except we're going to some place presumably called Haweewee... And we're already in space?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"...Aren't we all aliens in a sense? I mean, other dimensions count as other worlds, right? So I don't see much of a difference." Kyubey asks, lounging in his seat. 

Hiyoko's eyes spin. "Agh, geeez! Don't get me thinking about that sort of thing! My head hurts!" She puts her hands on her head.

Kyubey shrugs nonchalantly. "Just sayin'."

• Thumbs Up 4

As the Gummi-Ship begins to land in another world, the Skylanders begin to get a clear idea of the place...it's Earth, again, as they see relatively normal surroundings as the Gummi-Ship begins heading towards the location in the world that Mickey gave them. As it did this, the Gummi-Ship started preparing disguises for the characters to wear. 

"Hm, peace, quiet, sun, and surf. This sounds like my kind of world". Trunks said, as he laid back in his chair. "Oh! I think I have a pair of sunglasses around here somewhere!" Kat said as she began digging in one of the drawers in the Gummi-Ship. "I know I had a pair of Sunglasses on me when we left..." Kat said, wondering where she placed them.

Spoiler

2000?cb=20160617144129 

• Thumbs Up 7

"Gotta love those watercolored backgrounds!" Kyubey remarks, stepping onto the sand, basking in the sunlight. "Ahhh, finally! COLORRRRS!"

Shuichi is the next to step out, taking in the scenery. "Now's not the time for commentary and lounging... We need to get moving." He says.

• Thumbs Up 4

Robinson quickly flew into Star's hair before anyone could see him, but she didn't seem to mind. Lumina and Voidica had a pair of sunglasses appear on their faces (Voidica even getting a nice grey sunhat).

Lumina giggled. "You guys hear of the Blues Brothers? Well, here come the Space Sisters!" she said, posing with Voidica as the two tried their best to look badass... despite neither of them knowing how to look badass.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mia stepped out of the ship she didn't need any disguises... the boys however looked two of the dorkiest looking tourists this side of the multiverse. Yeah, sure they got their hat and bandana back from the timeless river but did the really need the extra clothes?

2yo287q.jpg

"I look like an idiot." Flame grumbled.

"I think you look nice." Ray smiled, he then touched his wig, trying to push it up.

"Why do I have to walk on my hind legs! It hurts! And these glasses make me look like an old man!"

"Just go with it Flame!" Ray nervously smiled.

Meanwhile it was Mia's turn to try and stifle her laughter. They truly did look like a pair of clueless tourists.

• Thumbs Up 6

Skeet came out of the ship with a cheap looking purple Hawaiian shirt with an orange triangle pattern with cargo shorts having his tail tucked in and maintained his sneakers.

The green feline then stared at the water to stare at his reflection.

"Not bad Skeety, but missing a few things." He said to himself, as he then put on a tourist hat and Groucho Marx glasses.

"Muuuch better."

He waited for Burnie and Mo to come out with their disguises.

• Thumbs Up 5