Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Edgeworth walked out and looked at the group surprised. "...This is never going to work". Edgeworth said, slapping his hand into his face. "Now we're going to have to track down Genie and have him fix up the disguise function of the Gummi-Ship". Edgeworth said with a heavy sigh. "I swear if I ended up in one of those cheap, tacky hawaiian shirts, I don't know how I could look at myself with self-respect again". Edgeworth added.

Next out of the ship was Kat and Dusty. Kat was wearing a pair of sunglasses, and Dusty, due to his star pattern was wearing an blue hawaiian shirt, as well as a surfer necklace. "Huh, odd style here". Kat simply said, looking at the others.

• Thumbs Up 5

"The area is humid..." 2B said as she scanned the area. Sion however was ahead of the game.

Sion-Eltnam-Atlasia-carnival-phantasm-25

"I had to pull this out for the occasion" Sion said as she appeared in her bikini. "I did use this during the pool episode but it will do here."

"We're not here to play you know" Ragna said. However his appearance seemed to say the opposite.

Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Story_Mode_Artwork,

He was in a sweat jacket and swimsuit. "What? Its inconspicuous!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Star ran outside, taking a deep breath in the fresh air. As she breathed out, she looked at her hair. "So, uh, Robinson, why don't ya go and stretch your wings? This place is lovely!"

"I look like a right dipstick, that's why," Robinson chirped bitterly.

"Look, it's just a disguise!" Lumina said as she and Voidica walked out. "No-one's going to notice you!"

"No-one's going to notice me?!" Robinson flew out and perched atop the Gummi Ship. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, hat, glasses, fake moustache, and even a little pair of shorts. "I look like a bloody novelty keychain accessory!"

Star snorted. "He kinda does!"

• Thumbs Up 6

Hiyoko slowly walks out. "Ack! Hawaiian shirt?! H-Hula dress?! Where's my kimono?!" She covers herself up. "I refuse to wear this!" She whines, obviously way too attached to Japanese culture to even dare wear something else outside of it.

Shuichi looks at himself wearing a simple black hawaiian shirt and shorts with white linings. He blushes at the exposure of his pale arms and legs before noticing a more important matter at hand. "M-My hat!" He rapidly feels around his head before sighing in relief. His cap is there, exactly the same.

Alter-Ego notices that he's back in his usual attire, but with short sleeves. "Finally, out of that other form." He looks at the others. "...And it looks like I got it easy this time."

"No crap, I have to deal with this itchy thing!" Kyubey rants, pointing at the obvious fake mustache on his face. "I swear, I can EAT this thing off my face with how comically large this is!"

• Thumbs Up 6

4822730-futuretrunksss.png

"Oh come on Robinson, it's not that bad" Trunks said, as he walked out of the ship without his jacket. "The Hawiian shirt looks go-. it looks nic- it looks alrigh- ...it reminds me of a shirt my father wore once when he landed on Earth...?" Trunks said, trying his hardest to find a compliment for Robinson. Unfortunately, the only thing he could get was a comparison to his father, Vegeta's infamous pink shirt from when he landed on Earth. 

"It's not that bad Hiyoko!" Sonia said, as she came out wearing an tank top and a pair of cargo shorts, as well as having a pair of sunglasses on her head and a pair of sandals. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It's not that bad Hiyoko!" Sonia said, as she came out wearing an tank top and a pair of cargo shorts, as well as having a pair of sunglasses on her head and a pair of sandals. 

"O-Of course it's bad! What do you take me for, the Ultimate Hula Dancer?!" Hiyoko yells, flustered.

Alter-Ego shrugs. "Well, at least you'd actually be able to put on your clothes without Mahiru's help."

Hiyoko takes a step back. "W-Well... I've been... practicing! I'm getting there." She blushes in embarrassment.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mia noticed Robinson and Kyubey's fake mustaches and starts cracking up laughing. "Holy Moly! Between the two blind tourists and you guys wearing those feather dusters I'm going to be sent to the hospital for laughing too hard!" Mia gasped. She fell on her knees laughing hard.

"S-stop laughing I'm not blind!" Flame yells.

Ray just shakes his head in dismay. At least the outfit he was wearing was comfy and not itchy.

• Thumbs Up 5

Skeet drooled at Sion for a bit until he snapped out it of for a bit to see Mo come out of the ship. 

Disguised as a baby.

The blue pint was wearing a diaper, a light blue bonnet while sucking on a pacifier.

Skeet snickered at his blue buddy who then removed his pacifier.

"Sup?" Mo causally said.

"Dahahahahahaha! You're a baby?! Oh man, Burn's gotta see this!" Skeet said as he called him. "Hey Burnie, come out and see this!"

"NO WAY!" He angrily responded. "I AM NOT COMING OUT LIKE THIS!"

"Come on! You don't have a choice! We have a to-do list remember?" Mo reminded him.

The red reptile growled and came out of the ship revealing his disguise to be much more embarrassing.

He was disguised as a woman.

Burnie was wearing a fake poofy brunette wig, a large pink dress with purple flower print and even wore fake lipstick while maintaining his sneakers.

"I will KILL that machine..." He said with a death glare.

• Thumbs Up 5

Jack was one of the last people out of the Gummi Ship. He's wearing a leather jacket, a weird hat, and sunglasses all to hide his identity.

Spoiler

9d815354aa578d9c78f9acfd77d4657f0f60b14b

"Keep your wits about you" Jack said, "who knows what to expect from a world like this."

"Great... I feel like of stupid wearing this..." Ragna said with regret.

• Thumbs Up 3

Robinson just pouted... or at least, as best as a bird could possibly do so. "I'm just gonna have to act like some tacky plushie so's I don't feel embarrased."

Voidica snapped her fingers. "I-I could hold you like that!" she said, smiling.

The little bird just flew into her arms and opted to remain silent. "If it means Star doesn't have to stick a keychain... down there..."

Star looked down at her outfit. It was largely identical, though her forehead had sparkly sunglasses resting on top, and both her bag and the octopus on her dress received sunglasses.

"Look on the bright side, Robinson," Lumina said, "at least now nobody will think you're an invasive species! Forget a blue mouse, a digital kitty and a small monochromatic girl, that'd get everyone's attention!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Don't feel bad Burnie, Ray's dressed up as a girl and he's taking it in stride." Mia grinned. And indeed Ray was, he was helping Flame figure out how to walk on two legs instead of four.

"I can't wait till I grow up then this won't be a problem, but right now, this SUCKS!" Flame loudly announced.

"Shh you big baby, if I was in your shoes you'd be telling me off now focus, we're here for this Riku guy, if you save him in the outfit you'll feel even cooler." Ray smirked.

"I guess." Flame sighed. Behind his glasses his eyes were rolling into the back of his head.

• Thumbs Up 5

"We're still a little while away from the person that reported Riku being here. That means we've got to do our hardest challenge yet..." Edgeworth said, as he pointed towards a small Hawaiian town.

"We have to...." 

"BLEND IN!" Edgeworth said super serious, as a random kid just went past the group on his bike, taking one moment to look at the group, shake his head, and move on. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Lumina and Voidica looked at each other and shrugged. They had no problem with blending in with humans back in the 80s. ...well, size was always an issue, but they were often good at finding excuses. In this world, they might not even need to bother with that! Robinson just stayed still and nodded off to sleep in Voidica's arms.

Star lowered her sunglasses and smirked. This was going to be no problem! ...well, the fact that she was wearing black knee boots and a set of tights in a beach-like area might raise some eyebrows, but other than that? No-one would suspect a thing!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah, because an android can certainly blend in with this world." Alter-Ego sighs.

Kyubey looks at Alter-Ego, then to Shuichi. "Come on, man. If me, an alien cat thing that's ALSO a digital program with a mustache can fool people, so can you! At least you look... human."

"It's amazing just how ignorant some worlds can be..." Shuichi points out.

• Thumbs Up 4

Image result for Sonic favorite outfit

"Sure, sure nothing to see here!", Sonic claimed. He had a bunch of clothes on matching his favorite outfit. "Huh, y'know I really should wear this more often now I think about it!", SOnic said.

Image result for shantae tropical dress

Spoiler

Source: OMEGA SUNBURST

"Huh, this doesn't feel as hard to pull off as I thought forms would be!", Shantae said, seeing herself in a Hawaiian dress and sandals.

"Huh, I guess a blue suited lawyer wouldn't stand out THAT much", Phoenix said as he found himself in his usual attire.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yeah, because an android can certainly blend in with this world." Alter-Ego sighs.

Kyubey looks at Alter-Ego, then to Shuichi. "Come on, man. If me, an alien cat thing that's ALSO a digital program with a mustache can fool people, so can you! At least you look... human."

"It's amazing just how ignorant some worlds can be..." Shuichi points out.

"In my experience, people are gullible to believe anything if you simply say "I'm a tourist". Edgeworth replied, as he began leading the way to the town. As he does this, the Skylanders soon accidentally knock into somebody in the town.

tumblr_m4hczhqRAB1rn319fo2_500.gif

"..." The bald man said, as his ice cream hit the ground.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Easier said than done Mr Edg- woah, oof!" Flame tried to tell his principal but fell over on his butt. He stayed put pouting and looking like a sour puss.

"Come dragon boy, what would Nightwing think of this?" Mia said.

"He'd be dying of laughter seeing me like this for starters." Flame snarked.

"It's only one mission Red, after this we probably won't be seeing this world again." Mia countered.

Ray was just admiring the view, it wasn't no Vegetropis but this was still a nice place to enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Shit's about to get real now." Kyubey says when the ice cream falls.

Hiyoko steps on Kyubey's tail. "...Pets don't TALK, dumbass."

Kyubey nods while wincing in pain. "Got it... I'll take a mental note of that..." He whispers before clearing his throat once Hiyoko's foot leaves his tail.

"...Shit's about to get real MEOW." He corrects himself, earning a facepalm from Hiyoko.

• Thumbs Up 5

Considering what Mia said and seeing the kid past by, Burnie sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah sure, but that was only a kid. We better hope the adults in this world are idiots." He said.

"Cheer up Burn! You can be my mommy!" Mo said to him.

Burnie literally had a spine chill from that thought.

"Yeah, honey." Skeet snarked pretending to be his husband. "How bad could it be?"

As they bumped into the fat tourist, Mo immediately saw the spilled ice cream.

"Ooh! Free ice cream!"

"Babies don't talk moron."

"Uh...I mean... gooo gooo babba baba goo." Mo babbled as he crawled on the ground.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Blend...in..?" 2B asked as she was the only one without a disguise, "I don't quite understand..." 2B however seemed to had stepped into the fallen ice cream.

"I'm not even sure if that was intentional or not" Ragna said as he saw it happen, "anyways where are we going now? We don't have much on leads."

• Thumbs Up 4

The bald man simply looked down at the ice cream, and then proceeded to look at the Skylanders once again, taking another look at Mo and Kyubey. No one could tell what his eyes looked like under the sunglasses. 

"..." The man didn't say a word, still staring at the Skylanders while holding his ice cream cone which now only consisted of the cone and melted ice cream left over from when the ice cream fell off the cone.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"In my experience, people are gullible to believe anything if you simply say "I'm a tourist". Edgeworth replied, as he began leading the way to the town. As he does this, the Skylanders soon accidentally knock into somebody in the town.

tumblr_m4hczhqRAB1rn319fo2_500.gif

"..." The bald man said, as his ice cream hit the ground.

Star winced. She liked the idea of sunbathing, but this dude... ouch.

"L-Lumina, what do we do?" Voidica whispered. "We just knocked over his ice cream!"

Lumina didn't know what to do either, and just kept a straight face.

Voidica squeezed Robinson, prompting him to squeak. "I'm a tourist!" he said. Another two squeezes resulted in, "Wew, the South looks nice and warm!" and "I'm so excited to hit the beach, I feel like my chest hurts!"

"Sorry," Voidica whispered to her "plushie".

• Thumbs Up 4

"Psst Ray should I give this guy some money?" Flame asked. He was still cranky about having to look and walk like a doofus but the fat guy holding his ice cream cone just staring at everyone was creeping him out a lot more.

"Don't see why not." Ray agrees.

"Here mister, sorry about our friend bumping into you, hopefully this'll get you a new ice cream. Flame waddles up to the fat man and gives him a blue rectangular gem. In his world it's usually worth around $5.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Uh, hey uh, you-" Burnie then realized and started making his voice higher to sound like a lady.

"Uh, *ahem* I mean...helloooooo, are you okay sir?" He asked waving his hand to the bald man.

"Ummm, is it okay if our 'baby' haves your ice cream?..." Skeet asked confused to the silent tourist.

• Thumbs Up 4

The man looked down at the gem and looked back at the Skylanders. At this point, Edgeworth simply slipped the cone out of the man's hand, gave it to Mo, moved his arm to hold the Skylanders back, and had the Skylanders begin backing off slowly, slowly moving backwards towards the path they were walking on.

"...What just happened?" Trunks asked, confused.

• Thumbs Up 6