Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

As the girls backed away from the man, Voidica whispered, "So, Mickey mentioned there were aliens here, right?"

"Y-yep," Robinson chirped. "If you ask me, I think we've already found one!"

Star's mouth watered as she saw the fallen ice cream. She wouldn't be opposed to having a cone right now, come to think of it.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Geez..clearly that mint ice cream has gone to his head giving him a permanent brain freeze." Burnie whispered in his normal voice.

"Who cares? I got a free cone!" Mo said as he comically shredded down the cone to pieces like a cartoon beaver. "I didn't even have to cry!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Dude, are all the people in this Haweewee whatever place going to be that creepy cause if so we might wanna leave as soon as we find Riku." Flame told Ray.

"Yeah..." Ray held Flame's paw so that the red guy wouldn't fall down.

"Why do I feel like I've seen that happen before in a cartoon." Mia sighs. But hey weird start of the mission aside everything was peachy keen.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I'm sure he was just an isolated incident. I wouldn't worry about it, just hope he doesn't become a running gag". Sonia said, trying to be optimistic. "Yeah, well as long as we don't meet anyone creepy like that again, we'll be fine". Kat retorted.

Despite how terrible the Skylanders' disguises were, no one really batted an eye to them at all, simply proceeding along with their day. "Something is very very wrong with these people..." Trunks said, as the group began nearing the location Mickey gave them.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Ha! I can't believe they're actually falling for it!" Skeet whispered. "They don't notice our fur, tails, snouts and everything!"

"Yeah! They don't even care that our 'baby' is causally walking on two and giving gestures." Burnie said as Mo was giving cool hand gestures to the locals and not even walking like a baby on their first steps, just normally.

• Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

The bald man simply looked down at the ice cream, and then proceeded to look at the Skylanders once again, taking another look at Mo and Kyubey. No one could tell what his eyes looked like under the sunglasses. 

"..." The man didn't say a word, still staring at the Skylanders while holding his ice cream cone which now only consisted of the cone and melted ice cream left over from when the ice cream fell off the cone.

Spoiler

3AcPhRR.gif

"Ummm, can we help you sir?", Phoenix asked unsure. It's spooky hard to tell just how much that ice cream meant to him with how he's staring us down!

11 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm sure he was just an isolated incident. I wouldn't worry about it, just hope he doesn't become a running gag". Sonia said, trying to be optimistic. "Yeah, well as long as we don't meet anyone creepy like that again, we'll be fine". Kat retorted.

Despite how terrible the Skylanders' disguises were, no one really batted an eye to them at all, simply proceeding along with their day. "Something is very very wrong with these people..." Trunks said, as the group began nearing the location Mickey gave them.

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/0d/d0/ac0dd0e27e99e3d9ffa5119de2837116--modern-fashion-comic-sans.jpg

Related image

"I don't know what you mean dude! Clearly we are the masters of disguise!", Undyne said sarcastically as she and Sonic flashed their sunglasses. She was dressed in her favorite casual wear.

"Maybe they just appreciate how cool and smooth we are?", Sonic said as he flipped the skateboard he had with him.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I look stupid. I've worn better disguises."

Sally had a blue skirt with flower patterns, along with a blue bikini top, and a pink flower necklace. On her head was a straw hat, and a pair of sunglasses over her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sure it's fine..."

Nicole had on a red t-shirt with flower patterns, and blue denim shorts. She also had on a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses, and a red flower crown.

"I have fur," Sally states, her arms crossed. "The natives here don't. They'll notice."

Nicole just shrugs. "It's working so far, right?"

• Thumbs Up 6

"Well! I guess this is our stop." Katii said, "You coming Oswald?" 

"Ehhh... I'll sit this one out..." Oswald shrugged, "Seeing as how I'm currently weaponless, I think I need to make a little something for myself..."

"No weapons?" Inkwelle said, "You can use your leg as a boomerang! You'll be fine!"

"And freak out he population and expose us? No thanks."  The rabbit pulled a remote control out of his pocket, "It's been a while since I used this thing... I think it need to modify it a bit."

"You heard him guys!" Robrainiac said as he headed towards the door. "Come on! Let's make haste!"

"Don't worry about me guys!" Oswald assured his new friends, "I'll catch up if you need me!"

"Well... This isn't what I was expecting..." Katii looked at her disguise. What was once a cloak was now a hoodie, with the word, "ALOHA" written on it. This time, her ears were not sticking out of the hood. "Aren't people gonna give me weird looks for wearing hoodies?"

"Eh, you can just say you're from a place much hotter than Hawaii." Robrainiac pointed out, "Besides, It's not that hot out here."

Robrainiac was wearing a hat made from palm tree leaves, over his large metal body was a hawaiian shirt, swim trunks, and shades covering his eyes. Inkwelle wore a baseball cap, had some sunscreen on his nose, a tank top and swimming trunks.

"It's... odd." Inkwelle said, "You'd think people 

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

"I have fur," Sally states, her arms crossed. "The natives here don't. They'll notice."

Nicole just shrugs. "It's working so far, right?"

Image result for sonic ova clothes

"Highly doubt it Sal!", Sonic said riding along on his skateboard. "See, back home from South Island, whenever I went to the land of the skies, if I didn't want to get swarmed by fan(girl)s, this ol' number here came in handy for going undetected!", Sonic bragged. "Shame a certain metallic hedgehog who will go unnamed lent them to an old owl man. Took me forever to get them back!"

Spoiler

2Ovc8ab.gif

"Huh, so that's the famed bout of "Sonic's favorite clothes" that came up in that certain law suit trial I represented you in....one of many actually. Thankfully not the people of City Escape v. Sonic the Hedgehog! How I got you out of paying off the insurance for all those cars you wrecked-"

"Hey Wright-Man! It's all in the past. Tch! Keep it cool!", Sonic said hoping to change the subject.

Meanwhile Sora and Kairi were admiring the sights of the beach setting.

"It's nice here, isn't it Sora?", Kairi asked her boyfriend.

"It reminds you of home doesn't it? Back at Destiny Islands. The breezing wind, the sun gazing down!", Sora said.

"It reminds me back of the good old days. Those were far more simpler times", Kairi mused.

"Yeah, I remember, it was the three of us! You, me, and of course.....Riku......I just know he's gotta be here somewhere", Sora said worried.

"We will find him. Don't worry Sora! Besides, what would he think of us getting this worried as if he won't make it out on his end?", Kairi reassured with a smile.

"You're right Kairi", Sora said relaxing. "You know, all this water surrounding the islands does remind of that raft we were building and-"

"Excuse me, but just how much water is there here!?!?", Sonic said noticing their surroundings.

Spoiler

chillin

SOURCE:http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1195713-undertale#comments

"Oh thank Asgore! There's plenty of water! Now I can sun bathe and not have to worry about becoming a fried fish platter for someone to munch off of!", Undyne said happily.

"That has the opposite effect for me", Sonic pouted.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for sonic ova clothes

"Highly doubt it Sal!", Sonic said riding along on his skateboard. "See, back home from South Island, whenever I went to the land of the skies, if I didn't want to get swarmed by fan(girl)s, this ol' number here came in handy for going undetected!", Sonic bragged. "Shame a certain metallic hedgehog who will go unnamed lent them to an old owl man. Took me forever to get them back!"

"Err, would that be Metal Sonic...?" Sally asks, musing. It sounded like him... "Metallic hedgehog..."

"I see you have a very odd and niche taste in fashion," Nicole cheekily comments, eyeing the clothing. How peculiar, it was enough to make her chuckle to herself.

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2Ovc8ab.gif

"Huh, so that's the famed bout of "Sonic's favorite clothes" that came up in that certain law suit trial I represented you in....one of many actually. Thankfully not the people of City Escape v. Sonic the Hedgehog! How I got you out of paying off the insurance for all those cars you wrecked-"

"Hey Wright-Man! It's all in the past. Tch! Keep it cool!", Sonic said hoping to change the subject.

Sally immediately jumps onto that statement, catching on. "So it was YOU responsible for all that chaos in Central City!" she calls, pointing sharply at Sonic, not looking happy in the least. "Your dumb cover-up story won't work on me now!"

Nicole pulls Sally back, trying to cool down the conversation. "Not now, we'll talk about this back at the Academy!"

Calming herself down, Sally motions her hands the look of "I've got my eye on you" at Sonic. Someone was getting a stern talking to!

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ah! Now this is a world I can enjoy!" said Silver, taking in the sights. He was disguised in a bright blue Hawaiian shirt, with cyan-tinted sunglasses. "No crazy physics, no dumb glasses, no lisp..." he added. Chi was similarly disguised. "You're telling me!" he said in response to Silver. "At least I can actually SPEAK here!"

As they wandered around the area, Silver couldn't help but notice that no-one was batting any more than an eyelid at the Skylanders. "Either these disguises are seriously good..." Silver noted, "...or the people of this world are kind of dense." Chi simply shrugged. "Well, Mickey did say that this world involved aliens in some way. Maybe they're just used to seeing weird tourists come and go." Deciding to just go with it, the two continued in the search for Riku...

• Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"Err, would that be Metal Sonic...?" Sally asks, musing. It sounded like him... "Metallic hedgehog..."

"Yeah, or "HYPER METAL SONIC!" as ol' Buttnik was calling back in the day", Sonic said. "Well, he made that made bot literally out of my life data, so he kinda had the tendency to act like me...and know all about me".

8 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Sally immediately jumps onto that statement, catching on. "So it was YOU responsible for all that chaos in Central City!" she calls, pointing sharply at Sonic, not looking happy in the least. "Your dumb cover-up story won't work on me now!"

Nicole pulls Sally back, trying to cool down the conversation. "Not now, we'll talk about this back at the Academy!"

Calming herself down, Sally motions her hands the look of "I've got my eye on you" at Sonic. Someone was getting a stern talking to!

Sonic's eyes twitched for a second, before he calmly turned his head back to Sally.

"You know Sal, it's funny you brought up Metal Sonic earlier. Why?", Sonic took a deep breath. "Because......"

"THAT WASN'T ME! THAT WAS SHADOW!!"

Spoiler

Image result for phoenix wright

"Alright settle down. Both of you!", Phoenix said. "If I may finish. He wrecked the cars....allegedly. That was the subject of the case....

Spoiler

Image result for phoenix wright abashed

which thankfully got an "Innocent" verdict! Turns out the public had confused my client for a black and red counterpart. And uh, it turns out the destruction was caused by a rogue armored truck from G.U.N. who were chasing him after mistaking him. Would you believe that after that whole incident, it somehow got dragged to court?"

Spoiler

Image result for phoenix wright abashed

"Though for some reason, it was decked out buzz saws, boost thrusts, the works", Phoenix said recalling how confusing that had been.

"Oh yeah. Blame the Time Eater for those additions", Sonic said calming down.

"Just count your blessings you didn't get blamed for any of the trouble concerning the Black Arms and Shadow in Central City too!", Phoenix said.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Sonic's eyes twitched for a second, before he calmly turned his head back to Sally.

"You know Sal, it's funny you brought up Metal Sonic earlier. Why?", Sonic took a deep breath. "Because......"

"THAT WASN'T ME! THAT WAS SHADOW!!"

"Alright settle down. Both of you!", Phoenix said. "If I may finish. He wrecked the cars....allegedly. That was the subject of the case.... which thankfully got an "Innocent" verdict! Turns out the public had confused my client for a black and red counterpart. And uh, it turns out the destruction was caused by a rogue armored truck from G.U.N. who were chasing him after mistaking him. Would you believe that after that whole incident, it somehow got dragged to court?"

"Though for some reason, it was decked out buzz saws, boost thrusts, the works", Phoenix said recalling how confusing that had been.

"Oh yeah. Blame the Time Eater for those additions", Sonic said calming down.

"Just count your blessings you didn't get blamed for any of the trouble concerning the Black Arms and Shadow in Central City too!", Phoenix said.

Sally sighs, concluding, "...Alright, we'll chalk it up to 'misblamed collateral damage'." Looking away, fiddling with her sunglasses, Sally hesitantly mutters, "Ahem, y-you... youwereright,sonic."

"What ever happened to talking about this back at the Academy?" Nicole butts in, feeling ignored in this whole argument. "People are watching, you know... And these disguises are barely getting us by!"

Nodding, Sally states, "Then... Let it just be a warning, Sonic, I am not very accepting of collateral damage. So please, be careful!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Wright, you do realise that having your hedgehog pal here imitating our court antics when we're supposed to be in disguise and quiet isn't really smart?" Edgeworth pointed out with Nicole. He just wanted to get through the remainder of the journey without anymore dramatics or weird bald guys with ice cream. As the group finally reach the location given by Mickey, it's not quite what anyone was expecting...

latest?cb=20130302234323

"...It's a house. This Riku guy is being held....in a house" Kat said, at a literal loss for words.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Maybe he's having a party!" Mo dumbly suggested.

"Or getting treated." Skeet added.

"Or...he's been faking his kidnapping this whole time and has been goofing off on vacation!" Burnie angrily assumed. "Let's pay him a little visit..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica curiously looked at the house. It seemed pretty nice and cozy, all things considered.

"So?" Lumina asked. "All we have to do is knock on the door and ask if Riku's home! No fuss, no muss!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Nice house." Mia smiled.

Flame began sniffing around, oh how badly he wanted to be a quadruped and sniff around without people freaking out. "Smells like flowers."

Ray sighed...Mighty would have loved a place like this, heck, pretty much most of the old chaotix would happily live in grand old house like that. It felt so warm and inviting and that was the outside. He couldn't wait to see what was inside.

"Hopefully Riku will be enjoying himself inside, having tea or coffee with the owners, if not I don't know where else he'd be." Mia walked up towards the steps.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I guess the best thing to do is go up and ask..." Edgeworth said, as he walked up to the door and knocked it a few times. There was no answer for a few minutes, but there was a loud sound of running and shuffling as the door suddenly flung open and suddenly something jumped onto Edgeworth's face and began running around it wildly, scratching at him and causing him to fall backwords into the set of stairs. 

"GET THIS THING OFF OF ME NOW!" Edgeworth screamed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mia quickly gets out of the way and before she knows it she's trying to the grab the creature attacking Edgeworth. Ray immediately hides behind Flame scared out of his wits from what he is seeing.

"Come here you! Get off Mr E!" Mia yells trying to grab the creature to little avail.  

"It's a face hugger!" Ray whisperes to Flame.

"Aren't those things brown and long?" Flame tells Ray. The creature doesn't really look like any facehugger he read about.

• Thumbs Up 2

Star tried to get a glimpse at whatever was attacking Edgeworth, but it moved so fast she couldn't quite make out any discernable shapes.

Robinson gulped. "Wh... what if this house has more of those things?! What if that thing got to Riku first?!"

Voidica gulped nervously too, but shook herself off. "We... we need to take that risk!" she said, trying to sound brave.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm so sorry!" A small voice said as a girl ran out of the house and ran down the steps quickly, running over to Edgeworth and managing to successfully pry the creature off of him. "C-Calm down Stitch, this is a human! It's a human!" The girl said, as she pried Stitch off of Edgeworth, who now had a bunch of clawmarks and a black eye. 

"Ray. Heal. Now". Edgeworth said plainly and angrily. 

As the group looked over to the girl and creature, she finally managed to calm down the creature, as they turned over to the Skylanders.

"Sorry about that! You guys must be the help that Riku guy asked for!". The girl said, before realising she forgot to introduce herself. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140508125732

"Oh right, I'm Lilo! aaaaand the guy who attacked your friend is my dog, Stitch". Lilo said, as Stitch suddenly got up on his hind legs and turned to the Skylanders.

latest?cb=20110515172617

"H-Hiiiiiiii" Stitch said with an weird wave and weird voice.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well I'll be. We've discovered Mo's long lost relative at last." Skeet quipped in a whisper.

"Wow! Who knew?!" Mo said not understanding the snark.

"That's your dog? Looks more like some freakish blue koala." Burnie said. "That can talk apparently..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"...that's a dog?" Robinson whispered to Voidica, concerned about the validity of that claim. Voidica, however, dismissed his questions and waved at the pair.

"Hi, Miss Lilo! And Mister Stitch!" she cheerfully said.

"So wait, Riku was asking for us?" Star asked, glancing at Stitch. "Is he hurt or in trouble or anything?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"...Um, hey..." Sally awkwardly greeted to the funny little creature. He was a pet...?!

Nicole nods in response. "We do happen to be looking for Riku, so perhaps we are who he is asking for."

Confused at the blue creature, Sally orders, "Nicole, scan, uh... That." Looking at it, Nicole could only shrug. She had no idea what he was, or anything about it!

• Thumbs Up 2

"That is a dog?" Mia looked like she was about just turn away and pretend Lilo was tripping. Then again she couldn't really snark since her cat could talk...but at least her cat looked like a cat and now some kind of failed experiment.

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ray. Heal. Now". Edgeworth said plainly and angrily. 

"I'm coming!" Ray nervously rushed over to his principal knocking Flame down in the process. He stood next to Edgeworth holding his keyblade abit shakey before yelling "Cure!" 

Edgeworth's injuries were gone before he knew it.

Flame struggled to get up before waddling over. "Hi Stitch, Hi Lilo!" Flame waved awkwardly, I'm Flame and that err friend of mine is Ray, and the tall girl is Mia.

Both Ray and Mia wave to the two and smiled, though still a little uneasy about stitch. 

• Thumbs Up 1