Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Sorry about Stitch, we were playing a game of Alien Zombie Ghost Hunter 4 and he got a bit too carried away. My...uncle Jumba thought it'd be funny if he mixed some of Stitch's pizza with coffee...". Stitch then began running around Lilo excitedly. "COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HEEHHAHAAHAHHEHE" Stitch shouted. 

"So this Riku is with you then?! How did you come about finding him!?" Sonia asked excitedly. 

"Weeeeelllll" Lilo began.

"Me and Stitch were out trying to find some food for my fish who controls the weather around here, Pudge. It's my big Hula recital tomorrow and Stitch and I were planning a voodoo zombie theme for it, so we wanted to make it rain! And that's when we found him..." 

"He was sleeping, and floating down a raft in the ocean! We pulled him out of it and saved him, and then some weird guy with pixel eyes popped up and woke him up. That's when that Riku guy introduced himself and asked my Uncle Jumba to create a machine capable of sending a messag-" Lilo stopped, as large footsteps were heard as someone slammed out of the doorway holding a blaster.

"Always with the disturbing of my work!" The figure said, as he saw Lilo speaking with the Skylanders.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130128011818

"Oh, is that them? Hahaha! My evil genius and my brilliantly crafted machine worked once again! And Pleakley thought I would fail". The figure said, running up to the group. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jumba Jookiba, evil scientist, genius, and all-around mastermind. You can thank me for sending out that little message for Riku". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Er... hi," Lumina said, greeting Jumba, "we're the Skylanders. Nice to meet you." She wasn't sure yet if this self-proclaimed evil genius was closer to Robrainiac or Shade, but she hoped it was the former. At least he wasn't a petty-minded sod who'd backstab them over anything.

"So Riku's here?" Star asked. "Is he OK?"

"Go figure Flatscreen's behind him being here," Lumina said, puffing up her cheek.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Awesome! Can we see Riku now?" Flame told Jemba, being pushy and impatient.

"He means to say Hi I'm Flame and it's nice to meet you Jemba." Mia rebutted. "I'm Mia and the nervous kid with the giant key is Ray." She points to Ray introducing Jemba to Delta squad.

Ray right now doesn't know what to say, he's too busy fiddling with his keyblade and trying to keep his distance. Apparently that Stitch really loves coffee. To the point he almost looks crazy...

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole waves to Jumba, giving a warm smile. "Hello. I am NICOLE, advanced AI, holographic assistant," she greets.

Standing beside Nicole, Sally greeted to Jumba, too. "Princess Sally Acorn, nice to meet you too, Jumba. If you'd be so kind as to let us see Riku...?" she says, extending a hand.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Polkadi said:

Nicole waves to Jumba, giving a warm smile. "Hello. I am NICOLE, advanced AI, holographic assistant," she greets.

Standing beside Nicole, Sally greeted to Jumba, too. "Princess Sally Acorn, nice to meet you too, Jumba. If you'd be so kind as to let us see Riku...?" she says, extending a hand.

"Haha! It is most excellent to meet you!" Jumba said, grabbing Sally's hand despite the size difference and shaking it heavily. "Advanced A.I? I tinkered around with that at one point before I created the experiments. You can see how well they came out with Experiment 626 over there". Jumba said, as he pointed over towards Stitch. "As for your friend, we can indeed see hi-" Jumba paused a massive crash was heard. 

"...626, you wouldn't happen to be causing that, would you?" Jumba asked, only to get a head shake from Stitch.

• Thumbs Up 4

"And I thought I saw weird things..." Ragna said as he observed Stitch, "I just hope he's house trained...."

2B brandished her Keyblade and pointed it at Jumba. "Evil genius? You must be the one holding Riku." Jack however lowered her keyblade down. "Let's see what he has to say."

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica gulped. "I, uh... I think Riku tripped on something."

"I'm hoping he just tripped on something, and that nothing worse is happening," Robinson chirped.

Star turned to Jumba, peeking inside the house to see what caused the crash. "Is, uh... is anyone else here besides us, you three, and Riku?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, there is Pleakley but I don't think he-" Jumba was interupted as a massive shadow began being casted over the house, darkening down the are. As the Skylanders looked up, they could see the cause of the shadow...

...One massive spaceship. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130228194936

"Well well well, if it isn't the pest and her pet". A voice came out of the intercom speakers. "And oh look, you have so many little friends with you!" The voice also said. "Hand over the boy quickly and quietly, or else you will be exterminated". 

• Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Haha! It is most excellent to meet you!" Jumba said, grabbing Sally's hand despite the size difference and shaking it heavily. "Advanced A.I? I tinkered around with that at one point before I created the experiments. You can see how well they came out with Experiment 626 over there". Jumba said, as he pointed over towards Stitch. "As for your friend, we can indeed see hi-" Jumba paused a massive crash was heard. 

"...626, you wouldn't happen to be causing that, would you?" Jumba asked, only to get a head shake from Stitch.

"Whoa, whoa!" Sally bounced with every shake, not expecting a handshake like that. "Note to self: don't handshake people twice your size..."

Nicole looked around with confusion after the loud crashing. What WAS that?!

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well, there is Pleakley but I don't think he-" Jumba was interupted as a massive shadow began being casted over the house, darkening down the are. As the Skylanders looked up, they could see the cause of the shadow...

...One massive spaceship. 

latest?cb=20130228194936

"Well well well, if it isn't the pest and her pet". A voice came out of the intercom speakers. "And oh look, you have so many little friends with you!" The voice also said. "Hand over the boy quickly and quietly, or else you will be exterminated". 

Looking up at the large shadow, Nicole and Sally weren't that surprised to see it was a threat.

"Common enemy for you?" Nicole nonchalantly asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Woooah," Star said, looking up at the ship. "That's... that's a big ship. Friend of yours, Jumba?"

"I-If you think we're handing anyone over, y-y-you're wrong, you big bully!" Voidica shouted. Whoever was inside probably couldn't hear her, but she felt proud in saying it.

Robinson just lamented to himself. Nothing ever came easy for people on TV, did it?

• Thumbs Up 2

"Heads up kids, we've got company!" Mia ordered, brandishing her keyblade.

The three observed the huge black ship circling the house, Flame noticed that Ray went straight back into hiding behind him.

"Ray, it's just a spaceship, it's not going to kill us just yet so calm down." Flame snarks.

"Yeah, yet." Ray retorted.

"Alright you got a point, don't worry though my damsel in distress, I'll protect you from it's attacks." Flame fired back with a smug grin.

"You better or I'll won't be making any cookies for you!" Ray poked Flame with his keyblade.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I don't think so!" The voice from the ship said, as a massive beam shot down on the Skylanders, sucking them, and the house up towards the ship itself. As the Skylanders began floating up towards the ship, they were blinded by the massive bright light, and then...darkness. 

"...ugh..." Edgeworth said, as his eyes slowly opened, looking around and seeing gray walls, gray, metallic walls. As he slowly managed to wake himself up, he looked around, and saw several of the other Skylanders in the same place he was, but others were in other places. Edgeworth found himself suspended above midair, as he walked over to the walls and tapped, realising where he was.

He was in a giant reinforced glass prison pod, as were the other Skylanders, Lilo and Jumba. However, Mo and Stitch were missing. 

Things had taken a turn for the strange when suddenly a voice came onto the announcement system. "We are 3 million lightyears away from your destination, we shall arrive in 3 hours, in the meantime, please enjoy the view". The ship's voice function said, as some of the gray walls opened up, suddenly revealing their location.

Deep, Deep Outer Space. The Skylanders were now unwitting prisoners of a villain.

300px-Deep_Space_KHBBS.png

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110202015422

• Thumbs Up 4

Nicole stumbled up, rubbing her head. They were captured? What happened?

"Hmm... Where are we?" she asks, trying to make sense of the place. She taps on the glass of her prison, looking around.

Meanwhile, Sally was not happy about this predicament at all, holding herself in a ball as she looked to the other captured Skylanders. "This place is giving me bad memories..." she sadly muttered to herself. "Really bad memories..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Oh man this is so cool!" Flame got excited, he always wanted to fly in deep space! Looking out from his prison he was having a blast... until Ray woke up and immediately let his PTSD take the wheel.

"HBHADTDFVFHYTJHF!" All Ray could say after seeing the view was garbled gibberish. Yay, deep space, this mission totally didn't pull a fast one on him! Not at all, why Ray is as cool as a cucumber... 

"ARRRGGG WE'RE BEING PROCESSED!" Ray screamed.

"Are you kidding me? How many bad memories does your brain keep? What, does it just get rid of all the happy stuff so it can hoard all the nightmare fuel or something?" Flame grumbled.

"Apparently Ray has been through a LOT." Mia shrugged rolling her eyes at Ray losing his marbles. She was woken up by Ray's screaming.

"But it's just space... and nothing's happened yet." Flame sighed.

"Not yet, but soon, the vines will come down and consume us all..." Ray said rocking back and forth.

"O.K. now I know why you were acting crazier than usual when we fought Undergrowth..." Flame cringed... he then went up to Ray. "You wanna hug, pal?" Flame asked.

Ray just latched on the dragon holding him like a vice.

"Not so tight!" Flame grunted.

• Thumbs Up 4

Burnie and Skeet were in another cell sleeping for a bit until Burnie slowly woke up.

"Uh...man, you boys wouldn't believe the crazy dream I had..." He rubbed his eyes to get a clear look only to bulge his eyes out.

"Uh..uh.S-Skeet?!" He said shaking him all freaked out. "Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!" 

"Gah, what is it Burn?!" Skeet woke up as he then grew the same reaction as Burnie.

The red reptile and green feline looked at their window and saw that they were in space and the next that happened.

They both started screaming and running around in circles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!-wait?" Skeet stopped for a freeze frame as he realized something more wrong.

"Where the hell is Mo?!"

"Did he go off scavenging more of that guy's ice cream?" Burnie asked annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

Robinson and Voidica looked around their cell, with Lumina and Star still snoozing beside them. "Are... we going to be in a zoo?" Voidica asked.

"Prison, zoo, when you're a bird like me, what's the difference?!" Robinson was very distraught at their current predicament.

Voidica frowned. Clearly, somebody wanted all of them alive if they were captured en masse and not shot on the spot. With a ship as big as this, it'd be no problem for them. But why were they kept here, though?

...no no, not re-education, it couldn't be that, could it?!

• Thumbs Up 2

"We've been captured" Jack said noticing their surroundings.

"I doubt they probed us" Sion said as she observed the technology, "they don't have THAT kind of technology."

Ragna saw Burnie and Skeet running around. "Can it you monkeys!" The sounds of space tech then echoes across the prison.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson and Voidica looked around their cell, with Lumina and Star still snoozing beside them. "Are... we going to be in a zoo?" Voidica asked.

"Prison, zoo, when you're a bird like me, what's the difference?!" Robinson was very distraught at their current predicament.

Voidica frowned. Clearly, somebody wanted all of them alive if they were captured en masse and not shot on the spot. With a ship as big as this, it'd be no problem for them. But why were they kept here, though?

...no no, not re-education, it couldn't be that, could it?!

"First off, calm down Feathers, we'll be fine, as long as we figure a way out of this". Edgeworth said, as he looked towards the pod where Robinson was. "I doubt they'd go for reeducation, I don't know any villains in this universe that would do that. If that...dog thing was taken, it's possible they need us to make him cooperate. 

"T-They took Stitch!?" Lilo said, having just waken up. "I should've known that Big Dummy would come back after us!" Lilo said, as she started hitting the glass pod repeatedly, desperate to break out. 

"Little girl, calm yourself, this is reinforced, you won't be able to break it". Jumba said, as he sat and began reading a newspaper. "I don't care, I've gotta rescue Stitch!" Lilo shouted in response.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Monkeys?! That's not even-" Burnie was about to insult Ragna back until Skeet halted him.

"No no no- he's right Burn, let's all simmer down and figure this out." Skeet said trying to wonder who abducted them and Mo's whereabouts.

"Ok, but first let's figure out why we're still wearing these stupid disguises!" Burnie said as he removed his dress, wig, and wiped off his lipstick as Skeet did the same with his clothes.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wait, we don't have to wear these disguises no more? Sweet!" Flame jumped for joy after overhearing Skeet and Burnie take theirs off.

With gusto Flame quickly discarded his clothes, hat, sunnies. shoes and anything else that was part of the disguise. Finally he was one with nature again! Ray decided to get rid of his disguise to take his mind of everyone's impending doom. 

"O.K. so Stitch and Mo are missing... now, to think where they could be located..." Mia pondered.

"In a lab, duh!" Flame blurted out.

"How do you know?"

"Um... cause Jumba's a mad scientist and they want Stitch to see if they can more more Stitch's, I think?" Flame tried to sound smart.

"Rrrrright." Mia wasn't buying it completely.

• Thumbs Up 3

"We can get rid of these?" Robinson tweeted. "YES!" he triumphantly shouted, waking Star and Lumina up as they lept into the air in surprise. As he tugged and pulled at his shirt, he bashfully turned to Voidica. "Little help?"

"I found you cute in them, though," Voidica giggled as she placed the tip of her finger on Robinson. With a flash of grey, Robinson now looked like a perfectly presentable robin again, much to his delight. Voidica decided to keep her new hat and sunglasses, though, as did Lumina and Star.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Um... cause Jumba's a mad scientist and they want Stitch to see if they can more more Stitch's, I think?" Flame tried to sound smart.

"Rrrrright." Mia wasn't buying it completely.

"Hey now, there's no need for insults". Jumba said unamused while reading his newspaper. "Besides, I doubt they could clone 626 unless they managed to track down the other experiments".

"Haha, last thing we need is another monster like 626 running around with the siren powers of 624, or the powers of-" Jumba was interrupted here.

250?cb=20121221225302

"Sorry to break the news to you Jumbs, but Ol' Fish Face already captured a lot of them. Any of you want a sandwich?" An experiment similar to Stitch said, as he revealed himself sitting snacking on a sandwich in a corner.

"...625. Why did I ever install that sandwich obsession into you? Heh, what kind of phase was I going through at the time?" Jumba questioned himself.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I wasn't being insulting it just came quickly to me." Flame told Jumba. His eyes immediately caught 625 making a sandwich and took him up on the offer.

"Oooo! I'll have one!"

"Flame, didn't you already buy some snacks when we were at that Radiant Garden place?" Mia asked.

"Oh yeah..." Flame then whipped out his bags of bread snacks from his hammerspace and began to chow down, tossing a bread roll to Mia and Ray.

Ray just pressed his face up against the glass... he didn't wanna make too much more noise in case it landed him and the others in hot water. The bread roll hit Ray in the head... yet he didn't notice it.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sally tried to think of a way out, looking around... She looked from the peculiar Experiment 625 and over to Nicole, who was just standing in her pod, arms crossed.

"Hmm..." she thought, as she then bobbed down to speak to 625. "Saaay, you'd know your way around here, right? You wouldn't happen to know where any "release" switch is, right? A switch that lets us out of our pods? You know, so I can sadly stare at it and say "so close, yet so far" to myself."

She wasn't all too sure her little plan would work, but 625 didn't look too clever, so maybe it would. Hopefully, she could make this work before the inevitable dramatic villain introduction...

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally tried to think of a way out, looking around... She looked from the peculiar Experiment 625 and over to Nicole, who was just standing in her pod, arms crossed.

"Hmm..." she thought, as she then bobbed down to speak to 625. "Saaay, you'd know your way around here, right? You wouldn't happen to know where any "release" switch is, right? A switch that lets us out of our pods? You know, so I can sadly stare at it and say "so close, yet so far" to myself."

She wasn't all too sure her little plan would work, but 625 didn't look too clever, so maybe it would. Hopefully, she could make this work before the inevitable dramatic villain introduction...

"Ohhhh no, you don't, I ain't falling for that one again after I fell for it the other five times, I've learned from my experiences!" 625 said while still making his sandwich. "Well, that and BlubberButt placing me on mop duty for a year after the last time". He quickly added.

"How could you do this 625!? Stitch is apart of your OHANA!" Lilo screamed as she kept smashing her fists against the glass.

• Thumbs Up 4