Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Hey! Hook us up here!" Burnie called to 625. "We're starving!"

"Yeah and while you're at it, tell us where our friend is....oh and uh hold the onions on mine would ya?" Skeet said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ohhhh no, you don't, I ain't falling for that one again after I fell for it the other five times, I've learned from my experiences!" 625 said while still making his sandwich. "Well, that and BlubberButt placing me on mop duty for a year after the last time". He quickly added.

Sally slumped against the glass, disappointed. "Welp, that plan was a bust." Nicole watched that conversation unfold, and just chuckled to herself. "...Umm... I guess that reward I had for you just can't be, then! Nope, no huge boatload of sandwiches for you!" Sally played up, trying to salvage the plan.

In response, Nicole groaned, facepalming. What a desperate move... "And what makes you think that one would work?" Nicole asks. "That's bottom of the barrel material." Her only response from Sally was just a shush.

• Thumbs Up 2

Star's stomach grumbled. A sandwich didn't sound so bad right now, actually... a pity she was locked up in here and they were out there. She snapped her fingers and twirled her wand, creating a nacho sandwich! She wasted no effort in biting into it...

...she glanced down at it, and swallowed begrudgingly. A cold shiver and a horrible feeling ran circles around her spine and stomach. She could do almost anything with her wand, but making food was very clearly a part of that "almost" caveat.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Flame! At least save some of the jelly log for later! You can't eat that entire thing in one go on a mission!" Mia gasped as Flame attempted to try and stuff the entire log into his mouth.

"Huh?" But it was too late. Flame had managed to stuff half of the log into his mouth with no effort. Mia could only watch in squeamish displeasure as Flame seeming swallowed the entire log in one go.

"Yum!" Flame smiled, licking his lips.

"I've seen pigs with better manners than you, what the hell!" Mia objected.

• Thumbs Up 2

"W-We're trapped... completely trapped..." Shuichi says to himself, starting to breathe heavily. "What do we do? W-What do we do?!"

"Calm down, first! We'll think of somethin'..." Kyubey taps on the glass impatiently. "There's no way I'm getting trapped in a ship a second time." He mutters.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 23/09/2017 at 3:29 AM, Failinhearts said:

"W-We're trapped... completely trapped..." Shuichi says to himself, starting to breathe heavily. "What do we do? W-What do we do?!"

"Calm down, first! We'll think of somethin'..." Kyubey taps on the glass impatiently. "There's no way I'm getting trapped in a ship a second time." He mutters.

"W-We can't just give up!" Lilo shouted, as she grabbed Jumba's newspaper, rolled it up and began batting at the prison repeatedly, despite the fact it was depressingly obvious it wasn't going to do anything.

"I won't leave Stitch! I won't leave my Ohana!" Lilo kept shouting.

"...I was reading that little girl" Jumba said with a touch of annoyance.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Um, screaming into the void probably won't help. I tried that once when I got captured and then the gnorc's belted me up for being too noisy." Flame tells Lilo. "We'll get rescued soon enough."

All Mia could do was use her thick hair as 'headphones' to try and block out some of the yelling Lilo was making. This whole situation was beginning to get on her nerves.

Ray was still too busy looking out the window, his mind was fixated on looking at the stars and counting them... his paranoia carrying him far away from reality.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"W-We can't just give up!" Lilo shouted, as she grabbed Jumba's newspaper, rolled it up and began batting at the prison repeatedly, despite the fact it was depressingly obvious it wasn't going to do anything.

"I won't leave Stitch! I won't leave my Ohana!" Lilo kept shouting.

"...I was reading that little girl" Jumba said with a touch of annoyance.

"You'll be reading the news in CloudCracker once we're done with you!" Alter-Ego yells, banging at his cell door.  He hasn't been this angry in quite a while.

"Hey, crossdressing robot! If you keep banging, all you'll do is just dent your internal machinery, so quit it! We obviously have to think this through!" Hiyoko rants back, simply drawing circles in her cell.

Alter-Ego unclenches his fists and sits down. "They're not dented..."

"...They're just sore."

Kyubey tilts his head. "How do you feel sore? Isn't that a organic thing?"

"I can also eat food too. I'm quite advanced." Alter-Ego replies, his remaining anger still laced in this voice. "I should know. I ate a donut."

"...Okay?" Shuichi says, confused how things just went so off topic.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"You'll be reading the news in CloudCracker once we're done with you!" Alter-Ego yells, banging at his cell door.  He hasn't been this angry in quite a while.

"What on Earth did I do?! I do hope you aren't trying to imply that was the one behind our imprisonment". Jumba said. "Because if so, I would ask why I would lock myself up with you all". Jumba added, simply shaking his head at Alter Ego's comment. 

"Can we all stop arguing!?" Trunks shouted. "None of this is going to help us, turning against each other will not help, just...take a deep breath and calm down". 

• Thumbs Up 4

Lumina turned to Voidica. Well, they weren't going anywhere, so there was no better time to ask her.

"So... you really don't remember using your Limit form back when we were facing King Candy?" she asked.

Voidica's eyes looked upwards, then back to Lumina. "No. Why, should I?"

"Well... how do I put this... it's like you were a completely different person," Lumina explained. "You were braver, attacked him head on, you didn't recognise me or anyone else..."

"And you weren't grey anymore!" Robinson added. "You had colour in your hair, your skin, your clothes..."

"You sure you weren't ever like that in the past?" Star asked.

"P-Positive!" Voidica adamantly said. "I-I remember washing up on the beach, then I stayed like this from that day to this! And Lumina said I must've been born somewhere in the ocean, so I can't have been like that before then!"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"What on Earth did I do?! I do hope you aren't trying to imply that was the one behind our imprisonment". Jumba said. "Because if so, I would ask why I would lock myself up with you all". Jumba added, simply shaking his head at Alter Ego's comment. 

"Can we all stop arguing!?" Trunks shouted. "None of this is going to help us, turning against each other will not help, just...take a deep breath and calm down". 

"Heh, whoops. Must be a glitch in my programming. This cell is really screwing with my code." Alter-Ego scratches his head.

"That doesn't sound like a copout excuse to cover for shitty misunderstandings..." Hiyoko mutters.

Alter-Ego turns to Hiyoko. "Hey, I can hear ya!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'll be back in a sec, gotta go refresh some sandwich supplies!" 625 said, as he began walking out of the room, leaving everyone in a silence for a brief few seconds, but the silence didn't last long when something broke it. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". There was a loud scream as well as running as 625 charged into the room, and soon went natural.

"S-So, h-hey buddies I have an c-crazy idea, how about I let you all out of here and in return, you all g-g-go take care of the giant floating monsters trying to kill me, how does that sound, huh? huh?" 625 said, trying to bargain with the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Giant monsters?" Kyubey squints his eyes. "Looks like the game followed us to this ship too."

Hiyoko gets up, stretching. "Of course we'll take you up on that offer! Now let us out!" She demands.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'll be back in a sec, gotta go refresh some sandwich supplies!" 625 said, as he began walking out of the room, leaving everyone in a silence for a brief few seconds, but the silence didn't last long when something broke it. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". There was a loud scream as well as running as 625 charged into the room, and soon went natural.

"S-So, h-hey buddies I have an c-crazy idea, how about I let you all out of here and in return, you all g-g-go take care of the giant floating monsters trying to kill me, how does that sound, huh? huh?" 625 said, trying to bargain with the Skylanders.

"Yeah!" Mia and Flame said in unison. At last they were getting the hell out of this bubble and hopefully going to do something neat! Or kick butt. Both were fine.

"Ray! We're escaping, stop staring into space!" Flame yelled.

Ray turned around, his face pale and washed out. "We are... what's the catch?" Ray demanded. There is always a catch.

"Err we kick butt? Come over here so you won't get left behind you nervous nelly!" Mia ordered, motioning Ray to get a move on.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

With a satisfied smile, Sally replies, "Y'know what, that's not a bad idea!"

"Giant floating monsters?" Nicole asks. That didn't sound good... "What giant floating monsters?"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Throw in a nacho sandwich, and we're good!" Star said, wanting something actually edible after her wand's disastrous efforts.

"More monsters?" Voidica asked with concern. Even if this curious creature was keeping guard over them, she didn't see him as a particularly bad person. Voidica stood up and posed with her fists to her sides.

"Don't worry, you can count on the Magic Cops!" she said, in her best triumphant superhero voice.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Polkadi said:

With a satisfied smile, Sally replies, "Y'know what, that's not a bad idea!"

"Giant floating monsters?" Nicole asks. That didn't sound good... "What giant floating monsters?"

625 ran over and quickly hit a bunch of buttons, freeing everyone from the glass cells. As they all dropped down, 625 tried to explain what he meant quickly. "They were these big spooky dark things with giant yellow eyes! I swear, they were even uglier than Fishface and Rodientviel!" 625 tried his hardest to explain. "They wanted to destroy me and take my sandwiches! I can't let them get hurt!".

"Great, so we're dealing with Heartless again". Edgeworth said. 

"How does these Darkless things get into space anyway?" Sonia added. "Do you think it's that AnswerSum guy?!" 

• Thumbs Up 3

"No doubt it's Ansem My Pants." Kyubey replies to Sonia, slightly snickering at his own pun.

Shuichi reloads his gun. "There's a more pressing matter here than your jokes."

Kyubey nods in understanding and slight annoyance. "I know, I know. Let's kick some ass!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"If it isn't him it would probably be some other idiot." Mia responds to Sonia's question, summoning her keyblade.

Ray takes several deep breaths, he nervously summons his own blade, shaking while holding it... let's hope that old saying 'in space, no one can hear you scream' doesn't apply to him.

"You ready?" Flame turns to Ray. "You can still be my damsel if you want."

"I-I just wanna make it out alive." Ray tells Flame. He was not in the mood for joking around. The nerves were at an all time high and that crushing feeling was now taking over.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Fishface? Rodentviel?" Robinson chirped curiously as he flew out while the girls jumped down. "Well with names like those, I can't imagine they're particularly handsome guys already!"

Star twirled her wand like a pistol and cracked a smirk. "Trust me, they lay a claw on your sandwiches, they're in for a world of hurt!"

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"How does these Darkless things get into space anyway?" Sonia added. "Do you think it's that AnswerSum guy?!" 

"Probably?" Lumina replied, her arms glowing with Light magic. "But right now, who cares about how they got here? Point is, they're here, and we've gotta send them packing!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Getting up after being released from her prison, Nicole sighed. "It had to be Heartless... Always."

"Alright, let's think, uh..." Sally said, looking around at the Skylanders. "Umm... Jumba! Take care of Lilo, and do not get close to the fighting! Heartless are mean little things, and I don't wanna see you two getting hurt. And everyone else, well... That's obvious what we do."

The two girls summon their keyblades, as they ready themselves to take on the Heartless up ahead.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sure sure, beat those darkless things and I'll make you as many nacho sandwiches as you want!" 625 said in a panicked response to Star.

"Understood, now get out there and save my experiments!" Jumba commanded, before getting a glare from Lilo. "Oh yes, and stop those villains, too yes?" He quickly added with a awkward smile. As the Skylanders charged out, they suddenly saw all of the heartless waiting for them. It seems the ship they were on wasn't very big, it seemed to just be two rooms with a tunnel connecting them, but this tunnel was swarming with Heartless, all looking to attack the Skylanders, including a new breed...

Heartless clones of Sora and random Skylanders, they even copied their weapons!

Spoiler

Sora's_Heartless_-_True_Form_KHREC.png

• Thumbs Up 3

"Heartless clones?" Kyubey takes a step back before arming himself with is weapons. "That's swell..."

Shuichi shakily gets his gun out. "W-Wonderful. And I bet you won't be getting any Personas from these shadows..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hoo boy, talk about an attack of the clones," Robinson chirped, distressed to see that even he had his own clone.

"Ooh! That sounds like a great name for a great movie!" Star grinned as she prepared for battle. She wasn't afraid; after all, these were just cheap copies next to the real McCoys. At least, that was the best case scenario.

"Trust me, Star," Robinson sighed, "it isn't. At all..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Pffft these things aren't good enough to be my fake." Flame smirked. "Heck, I reckon they won't even be able to make any decent one liners."

Mia decided to put her clone to the test by doing some Simon Says style actions. The clone seemed to copy her moves extremely well.

"Boys, be on your guard, these creeps are a lot tougher than they look." Mia warned 

Ray just stared at his... he could have sworn it began twitching and sporadically move its body around like a trapped monster in a dark cocoon. 

• Thumbs Up 2