Awoo.

Sonic Forces Bonus Edition Releasing November 7th

Wraith

18 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

913.jpg

good grief what even is this even supposed to be do they expect people to pay extra for this what is happening why why why why is life like this why does everything I know and love have to be prostituted into mediocrity why does the interactive entertainment industry feel the need to destroy everything I hold dearly I am so tired of this brand why am I still here what even is this supposed to mean what is my life what is anything none of you are real you're all fake this is not my beautiful wife this is not my house same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was I need to lie down 

It's the same price. Not sure why costumes are such a big deal in the first place either.

Anyways, I knew about some of these costumes from the leak already, but the Persona 5 one is new. Lack of gloves aside, it looks cool.

• Thumbs Up 3

Anyway to pre-order this on Steam/PC or are the PC gamers the losers again? I predict the latter.

Jet Set Radio and Persona 5 have the best costumes.

Definitely glad to see Joker came over to Sonic's world to help steal hearts save the world.

8 minutes ago, Celestia said:

I have not played Persona.

Not to mention that outfit doesn't exactly stand out amongst hundreds of other anime characters (although I do like the mask).

These are cool, but no amount of window dressing is going to convince me to pre-order this derelict mess.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

913.jpg

good grief what even is this even supposed to be do they expect people to pay extra for this what is happening why why why why is life like this why does everything I know and love have to be prostituted into mediocrity why does the interactive entertainment industry feel the need to destroy everything I hold dearly I am so tired of this brand why am I still here what even is this supposed to mean what is my life what is anything none of you are real you're all fake this is not my beautiful wife this is not my house same as it ever was same as it ever was same as it ever was I need to lie down 

This explains a lot. Well, I prefer those who leave than those who stay and whine anyway. *chuckles*

• Thumbs Up 2

The costumes are funny. I might actually use the Persona 5 thing. My main take away from this is that the price of the game is $40 which is cool, honestly.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

I am so tired of this brand why am I still here 

Why? Well...

• Chuckle 1

16 minutes ago, Jack the Rookie said:

This explains a lot. Well, I prefer those who leave than those who stay and whine anyway. *chuckles*

Get back to me in 20 years and tell me how easy it is to leave 

• Chuckle 1

I thought smash 4 had me in hype mode. Then joker showed up in sonic forces

Spoiler

Screw sonic mania, Forces did puyo puyo right!

The Puyo Puyo one is so underwhelming DX I like putting an Amitie hat on things as much as the next Puyo Fan, but the Avatar's are just soooooooo uninteresting to look at? (Am I the only who's bothered by all of their eyes? none of them have the connected eyes? some are even separated from the muzzle it just bothers me >.> like Boom characters)  Would prefer something to cover their faces like Infinite's mask xp

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, doctorbenMD said:

I guess we...never saw it coming.

No, but seriously, why isn't this on Amazon US yet?

Hopefully soon!

• Nice Smile 1

16 minutes ago, doctorbenMD said:

I guess we...never saw it coming.

No, but seriously, why isn't this on Amazon US yet?

No kidding i must secure my copy before its too late

• Thumbs Up 1

PC will most likely get it as DLC, but I'm hoping for it as a pre-order bonus because hope is all I've got.

I'm really glad SEGA are doing these skins. I was getting worried that my Switch was looking far too sleek and cool, so this is the perfect way to reduce the value of my ~£80 worth of Joy-Cons. Thanks, SEGA.

And like, who even needs a new Jet Set Radio when you can just dress up Your Name the Hedgehog to look vaguely like Beat?

• Chuckle 4

PERSONA 5!?!

tennant.gif?w=809

That's...the Avatar does look pretty nice but yeah, it's strange without the gloves.

sonic-forces-character-menu.png

It's hard to tell from this picture, there might be menu options below like DLC or presets that can't be altered. That would be unfortunate. Strange though as will since four of them get head gear and outfits while Puyo Puyo only gets a hat. Encase you missed it, here's a bigger picture:

Sonic-Forces_2017_08-31-17_005.jpg

See Puyo Puyo? It's just a hat. -_-

If a robot says "Come at me clown shoes!" I'll totally faint.

1 hour ago, Indigo Rush said:

913.jpg

They're just dumb costumes man....... It's too that big ofa deal lmao.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2

PERSONA!

The costumes look cool, but I hope to god they don't remain as pre-order exclusive. I really want these Persona 5 and Puyo Puyo costumes, but I can't pre-order physical products to my country.