Awoo.

Sonic Forces Bonus Edition Releasing November 7th

Wraith

If you order it on Amazon UK, it seems to be the default version now. Maybe a All Stars Racing Transformed Special Edition scenario here...

status update repost

And.... Rumors about Tails amd Knuckles being playable on Forces are starting to show up... 
At this point I would say that's not impossible. 
They are in the boxart, poster, and T shirt 
And also this french review says that the in the final game, some of Sonic's friends are going to be playable, and speculates that it could have Knuckles or even Tails. 
http://www.p-nintendo.com/previews/impressions/nintendoparis2017-sonic-forces-nos-impressions-247968

"Besides, the member of the staff who presented me the title blew me that certain companions of Sonic will be playable in the complete game. One can imagine certain phases in which one will control Knuckles or, why not, Tails." 
Google Translate btw. 

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, Joseph Henry said:

status update repost

And.... Rumors about Tails amd Knuckles being playable on Forces are starting to show up... 
And also this french review says that the in the final game, some of Sonic's friends are going to be playable, and speculates that it could have Knuckles or even Tails. 
http://www.p-nintendo.com/previews/impressions/nintendoparis2017-sonic-forces-nos-impressions-247968

"Besides, the member of the staff who presented me the title blew me that certain companions of Sonic will be playable in the complete game. One can imagine certain phases in which one will control Knuckles or, why not, Tails." 
Google Translate btw. 

Thanks for this I'm very intrigue by this I'm skeptical about it but something to keep in mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Shaddy the guy said:

Well shit the game can't be that bad then

Sonic Forces You To Take Your Clothes Off

On ‎8‎.‎9‎.‎2017 at 5:51 PM, Joseph Henry said:

status update repost

Google Translate btw. 

Umm... I'm not too sure about this, my French is pretty rusty but somehow the text felt a bit more like some kind of speculative train of thought that got some possibly-teasing attached to it rather than anything set in stone. The part just before actually implies the writer pretty much ponders about the game considering the verb choices they have made as far as I can tell.

Then again I might get owned by a native French speaker about this but then again...

And btw. I suppose "souffler" means in this context more likely something akin to "suggest/imply" than "blow"... Pretty possibly a reason why Mr. Flynn used his wife over Google Translate when it came to French in his scripts for Archie's Sonic comics... :D

• Thumbs Up 3

Well i know that the xbox one x runs in true 4k. Doesnt the pro just use some sort of upscaling trick to make it look like its 4k but technically isnt. Though if this is in 60fps id die a happy man.

In a world where I can hardly believe the stuff that comes out of Iizuka's mouth, rumors mean nothing to me.

2 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Well i know that the xbox one x runs in true 4k. Doesnt the pro just use some sort of upscaling trick to make it look like its 4k but technically isnt. Though if this is in 60fps id die a happy man.

That's not entirely true. The Xbox One X has games that aren't true 4K, not even upscaled to it. 

There's looking to be a Nintendo Direct on Wednesday apparently, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some new footage or information shown during it.

All platforms, even Switch, just £27.99 on Argos (free shipping). While it's not the Bonus Edition that's being listed, I think we're looking at a situation like with Lost World and ASRT's day-one editions that applied to every copy in the first run. 

The price of this game is astounding. All jokes aside for the time being, I genuinely have to wonder about what SEGA is thinking. Are they just trying to undercut the competition? That's what seems most plausible to me. And if the game is relatively small as a lot of people are expecting, the low price point will make it sit a bit more favourably with critics and consumers.

• Nice Smile 1

10 hours ago, Zippo said:

There's looking to be a Nintendo Direct on Wednesday apparently, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some new footage or information shown during it.

Yeah they did it with that news bulletin one I can see something similar here but a little more.