Awoo.

New Sonic Forces Promotional Art Revealed

Zippo

Just now, Dee Dude said:

I NEED THOSE SHIRTS!

It's one shirt. Sonic's team on the front, Eggman's on the back :)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Stasis said:

It's one shirt. Sonic's team on the front, Eggman's on the back :)

So if I want to show that I'm on #TeamEggman, I have to wear the shirt backwards?

• Promotion 1

1 minute ago, Ming Ming Hatsune said:

Three avatar characters instead of Amy, Espio, Vector and others. Really?

Perhaps this implies that Baldy has several other villains under his thumb... (Mecha Sonic, Rouge, etc.)

10 minutes ago, Zippo said:

What rumors?

status update repost

And.... Rumors about Tails amd Knuckles being playable on Forces are starting to show up... 
At this point I would say that's not impossible. 
They are in the boxart, poster, and T shirt 

this french review says that the in the final game, some of Sonic's friends are going to be playable, and speculates that it could have Knuckles or even Tails. 
http://www.p-nintendo.com/previews/impressions/nintendoparis2017-sonic-forces-nos-impressions-247968

"Besides, the member of the staff who presented me the title blew me that certain companions of Sonic will be playable in the complete game. One can imagine certain phases in which one will control Knuckles or, why not, Tails." 
Google Translate btw. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I had the same theory, since they are in various renders and even the boxart, they might be playable, you might have seen the lack of a fox species for the avatar...

• Chuckle 1

If there's one thing I will commend this game for, they're going all in with the promotion. Haven't done that since Unleashed.

• Thumbs Up 5

A Sonic game that's about the forces of good and evil and we have 2 Sonics and a bunch of generic OC's for the good side

Sonic Forces, I really want to like you, but your potential to be something really cool is being squandered... ?

43 minutes ago, Ming Ming Hatsune said:

Three avatar characters instead of Amy, Espio, Vector and others. Really?

Well, duh. The avatars are a big part of the game.

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Promotion 1

1 hour ago, Joseph Henry said:

status update repost

And.... Rumors about Tails amd Knuckles being playable on Forces are starting to show up... 
At this point I would say that's not impossible. 
They are in the boxart, poster, and T shirt 

this french review says that the in the final game, some of Sonic's friends are going to be playable, and speculates that it could have Knuckles or even Tails. 
http://www.p-nintendo.com/previews/impressions/nintendoparis2017-sonic-forces-nos-impressions-247968

"Besides, the member of the staff who presented me the title blew me that certain companions of Sonic will be playable in the complete game. One can imagine certain phases in which one will control Knuckles or, why not, Tails." 
Google Translate btw. 

There was also a rumor for Silver being playable in the game.