Awoo.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio) | MT

MudHunter
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic is now exclusively for the general discussion of Sonic Forces (Speed Battle) only. Any new announcements (characters, events, etc) should be made in a separate topic.

They could've added Cream, Sticks, Jet, Infinite...

But no. Boom Sonic. Not that I should complain because at least they added Blaze, but is anyone going to give a rip about Boom Sonic? It's not even worth hyping as a silhouette. 

• Nice Smile 1

6 hours ago, Flame Lance said:

They could've added Cream, Sticks, Jet, Infinite...

But no. Boom Sonic. Not that I should complain because at least they added Blaze, but is anyone going to give a rip about Boom Sonic? It's not even worth hyping as a silhouette. 

It's also not worth being upset about, as all sounds point to them continuing to support this game for a while. Unlike Dash 2 which died basically as soon as it was released.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just wait, they are gonna add more characters, Cream, Big, Sticks, Jet and Infinite may come in the future. Boom Sonic is definitely an interesting pick...

7 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

It's also not worth being upset about, as all sounds point to them continuing to support this game for a while. Unlike Dash 2 which died basically as soon as it was released.

Oh, I hear you and I'm not upset, just a bit disappointed. I hope you're right about the continued support. 

• Nice Smile 1

Looking at the news section on the app, the next character is a rare, with the following stats:

Speed: 8

Acceleration: 9

Strength: 4

I doubt it's Boom Sonic though. The picture has pale yellow, almost white hair. Much like a pale version of Tails. 

_20180218_203641.JPG

4 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

I doubt it's Boom Sonic though. The picture has pale yellow, almost white hair. Much like a pale version of Tails. 

_20180218_203641.JPG

I think that's one of the power ups. I don't think they showed any trace of the character yet...

Also is that one of the new stages?

• Nice Smile 1

5 hours ago, Fusionwatch said:

I think that's one of the power ups. I don't think they showed any trace of the character yet...

Also is that one of the new stages?

I stand corrected. That looks like the wind dash but bits added. Looks like we're getting a new speed character though. 

Well, at least this will be something new to play towards. I'll admit, I like the game, but it loses much of its sense of purpose/progression once you've gotten everyone.

I don't like the game too much to be honest.

Sure, it lets you play online and with multiple characters, it's a fun competitive game. But outside of that, there isn't really much to do, compared to Dash 1 and 2, I mean, you had the daily challenges, bonuses, missions, events, achievements, lots of stuff to do, and I kept playing them... here, not so much, it's just online matches after online matches, which is fun, but it gets boring after a while, and if you are stuck at a level and you can't unlock the harder tracks, you only get to play on 3 of them, which gets repetitive, and after the game launched worldwide, it's slower and harder to unlock the other characters. I used to have every character bar Shadow in the beta, now in the new file I'm still stuck at Sonic & Knuckles only.

On 17.2.2018 at 9:04 PM, Jack of Tangles said:

Looks like you got it right, folks! The prophecy about Boom!Sonic being in Forces is about to come true after all.

Why this feels to me like they're referring to the Tangle thing with IDW...

Nah, could be just me. I dunno about you guys but I suppose it tells something when I got Blaze sooner than Shadow even when I already had Shadow "parts" before Blaze got introduced about my luck with these. Kinda funny, I think I might enjoy Blaze as a character a bit more anyway.

11 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Well that was unexpected, but she does wear a dress! xD

Welcome to the roster cottontail.

Plus, her stats match the ones in the torn-up picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well that was unexpected. I guess all hands are off for what characters can be in this game.

Now they HAVE to include Big in the roster.

• Nice Smile 1

Cream isn't bad. Not who I was hoping for, but at least she isn't already in the game twice.

So has anyone else experienced a bug like this? Apparently I've got an unopened battle chest from getting disconnected as the results screen was loading, and now I can't que another race until I locate that chest but damned if I know where it is.

Nice to see Cream. Outside of the Android Sonic and Pac-Man, that means everyone playable in Dash is now playable in Speed Battle.

Now we see if the Boom cast pops up since Dash 2 was a thing.

• Thumbs Up 1