MudHunter

New mobile title Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio)

I'm glad Kirby has finally been added to Speed Battle!

CreamKirby.png.451e5be2c503fb944caccf1d97651b74.png

And I even spent 10/15 minutes of my life to make it...

Around february I returned to play this game, because I wanted to unlock Lunar Blaze (they recovered my save because I still had my player ID so I got all my progresses back!).

Despite how much I dislike the unfairness of this game, I like those special characters, so I decided to unlock them even if I don't care of the game anymore (unlocking them is pretty easy anyway, even if you missed some of them you just have to wait for the special event a couple of times and eventually you'll get enough cards to unlock everyone, as long as you have some red star rings to spend into it; all you have to do is play a bit every day and be patient).

I'm glad Cream is finally getting some attentions; it appears that there will be 2 events for special Cream, the next one will start the week after the end of this one and there will be some eggs to find additionally to the regular "missions".

About the outfit, I was kinda hoping for something more creative, they basically just edited her default dress and gave her a hat (compared to the other special characters who all got completely original stuff)... but she still looks nice and anyway better this than nothing (I think they improved the render compared to the default one, I think there is something off in the regular Cream render, especially with the face).

The fact that the outfit is so similar to her default one makes me think of a "super form" more than a costume XD

I bet the next special character will be this summer and it will be the last one, then they will loop back with Halloween... in the meanwhile, they'll probably add 2 more super rare characters since it seems each rarity level is going to get 8 characters and super rares are still missing 2 slots (I may be wrong though).

If we're getting 2 more super rares, I hope for Infinite and Gmerl, while for the summer special character I hope it's Surfer Jet.

1 hour ago, Iko said:

I'm glad Kirby has finally been added to Speed Battle!

CreamKirby.png.451e5be2c503fb944caccf1d97651b74.png

And I even spent 10/15 minutes of my life to make it...

:lol:  

1 hour ago, Iko said:

I'm glad Cream is finally getting some attentions; it appears that there will be 2 events for special Cream, the next one will start the week after the end of this one and there will be some eggs to find additionally to the regular "missions".

About the outfit, I was kinda hoping for something more creative, they basically just edited her default dress and gave her a hat (compared to the other special characters who all got completely original stuff)... but she still looks nice and anyway better this than nothing (I think they improved the render compared to the default one, I think there is something off in the regular Cream render, especially with the face).

The fact that the outfit is so similar to her default one makes me think of a "super form" more than a costume XD

Yeah, that is kinda funny.

Though it does arguably fall into the problem of making her look like she's overall a single color, turquoise bands aside.

1 hour ago, Iko said:

If we're getting 2 more super rares, I hope for Gmerl, while for the summer special character I hope it's Surfer Jet.

Ooh, that would be pretty cool touches.