Awoo.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio) | MT

MudHunter
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic is now exclusively for the general discussion of Sonic Forces (Speed Battle) only. Any new announcements (characters, events, etc) should be made in a separate topic.

On 9/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, DabigRG said:

Well, I just accidentally spent 80-130 Red Rings opening chests because I either got a bit impatient or my finger slipped while moving through unlock screens.

I got really fed up with this and it's one of the reasons that I stopped playing. Accidentally buying shit in the shop, like useless amounts of rings or tokens for characters I'd already maxed out, just pushed me over the edge. I spent so long saving up those red rings and ever since they redesigned the shop I couldn't stop wasting money accidentally when all  that I was trying to do was scroll. 

I feel bad for anyone who actually paid for Red Rings and wasted them this way. 

4 hours ago, King Conne said:

SonicWindBlue made a survey on his Twitter account and, for the moment, its says 34,9% of the users can't play SONIC FORCES : SPEED BATTLE anymore because of the "Black screen" problem resulting of the last update :

https://twitter.com/SonicWindBlue

"Glad" to hear me and some others on Facebook are not the only ones!!...
I hope HARDlight fix it soon because we're near half the Darkspine Event and we won't be able to unlock him and collect enough cards to level him up to 16!!...

Oh shit. That's just straight up a local  server/connectivity problem then.

Wonder if this'll impact the events duration or not

On 9/5/2022 at 11:04 PM, Sega DogTagz said:

I don't play as Big, but most if not all of the characters in the game that spawn trap attacks that cover 3/4th of the lanes ahead of you spawn them about 10 ft in front of you. They have always been like that. Its no different than Base Sonic's Ice Mines, Movie Knux's spears or Spring Creams vines or any of the other variants.

They spawn 3/4ths in the lanes in front of you but never in the lane that you're in. All of them do that. It used to be that way for Big too but for some reason, now, the lily pads that can actually hurt him spawn in the lane that he's in and it doesn't make any sense. 

Next event will be a quick recap and Punk Zazz and DJ Vector are concerned among others!!...
I really want to have Punk Zazz at Max level, he is so great and funny!!...
Hopefully, HARDlight will have fixed the black screen bug and I'll be able to play the game again!!...

FdqkQ8BWAAAsFOM?format=jpg&name=small

EDIT : Rapid Recap' is on!!...
Fdv_UNGXgAMZ_Mi?format=jpg&name=small

And I can play the game again : in fact, to get rid of the black screen bug, you just have to uninstall the game then dowload it again, all your progression will be saved!!...

• My Emmerdoods 1

Man, they really want you to spend money as much as possible during this event, don't they? Like, two days aren't enough to unlock anything the earned way and I wanted that Unicorn Cream.

Why does Linebacker Omega have a padlock on his icon, though?

Also, the loading image has changed and this is really happening

On 9/26/2022 at 4:37 PM, King Conne said:

Next event will be a quick recap and Punk Zazz and DJ Vector are concerned among others!!...
I really want to have Punk Zazz at Max level, he is so great and funny!!...
Hopefully, HARDlight will have fixed the black screen bug and I'll be able to play the game again!!...

FdqkQ8BWAAAsFOM?format=jpg&name=small

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

SONIC PRIME arrives in SONIC FORCES : SPEED BATTLE on December 15th!!...
FjjXwczX0AEScIw?format=jpg&name=small
(Tails) Nine and Rusty Rose will be playable characters and Rusty will become the fourth Challenger character after Infinite, Mephiles the Dark and Movie Knuckles (I really thought Sage would have been the next one)!!...
By the way, many runners' capacities have just been changed / balanced!!...
And yesterday, i managed to have my 6th Special Character at max level, and it is Sir Lancelot who joins Vampire Shadow, Lunar Blaze, Treasure Hunter Knuckles, Lucky Whisper and Sir Percival!!...
Who'll be next?!...
I'm so in love with the game!!...

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sonic with his Boscage Maze gloves and shoes will arrive in SONIC DASH soon... I hope he won't be the next runner in SPEED BATTLE (I'd rather have a new doppelgänger of Cream to celebrate the new Chinese lunar year, the year of the rabbit, and go along with Lunar Blaze, Lantern Silver and Lucky Whisper)!!...

• 4 weeks later...

So the lunar new year has been and gone, I wonder if they will stick to Prime tie-ins for the time being since there's been no word on any new skins otherwise. That, or they're working on a whole new character and need more time.

Also the disrespect to whispangle /j

b1NdB6u.png

iHg2w9K.png

Ah yes, the holiday for gals being pals.

Next event will be a Super Sonic event (again) running from February 21st to 28th and the new update will contain new characters, the first new characters for 2023 who will start being availbable in March I guess!!...

Boscage Maze Sonic is coming between 28 February and 12 March

And on the 2nd of March you can race against the developers 

On 1/17/2023 at 10:19 PM, Vlad the Vampire said:

Sonic with his Boscage Maze gloves and shoes will arrive in SONIC DASH soon... I hope he won't be the next runner in SPEED BATTLE (I'd rather have a new doppelgänger of Cream to celebrate the new Chinese lunar year, the year of the rabbit, and go along with Lunar Blaze, Lantern Silver and Lucky Whisper)!!...

I have bad news for you...