Awoo.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio) | MT

MudHunter
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic is now exclusively for the general discussion of Sonic Forces (Speed Battle) only. Any new announcements (characters, events, etc) should be made in a separate topic.

I do not want this game to be officially released. I remember when Sonic Runners was officially released and that game become awful after that. By the way Charmy is my favorite character to use in this game.

The new update caused the game to show everybody power level (trophy points) and I notice that it is extremely rare for me to ever beat anybody in this game who has a higher power level than me. So when the game ends it will almost every single time show the winner with the highest trophy points. Not sure if this makes the game rigged since your position is based on how many points you got. Also the ones with 1,000+ points, yeah you not gonna ever beat that.

I guess that I am the only person who plays this game on here. Anyway came to say that this game is p***ing me off. I can NEVER beat anybody who has higher points than me but all the people who have less points than me can easily beat me even though I am trying my f**king hardest at this game!!! Like I make sure to always move left and right to avoid getting hit and to try that power ups wisely but even with all that I still keep getting beat by people with less points than me! It's not f**king fair! Do I ALWAYS have to be the sucky player when it comes to every game I touch?! I liked this game before they started displaying your points at the start. I might have to quit this since it makes me feel bad. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Oh wait nobody plays this game except for me so nevermind than.

PS: I was recently playing that game so you can tell I am little upset.

Speed Battle's launched globally. Having played a bit of it. It's fun but unbalanced. I'll give more thoughts later when I've gotten more playtime of it.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Speed Battle's launched globally. Having played a bit of it. It's fun but unbalanced. I'll give more thoughts later when I've gotten more playtime of it.

Is it iOS only?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, DiamondX said:

Is it iOS only?

I don't know. If you have Android, check. All I can confirm is it launched on IOS this morning.

Just downloaded this from the App Store myself after seeing that it was available globally.

I like it quite a bit. I played a lot of Sonic Dash, and this is just a more competitive version of that, which makes for a good mobile game. This will probably be one of my main go-to mobile games for a while at times when I'm waiting around for something and need to kill a few minutes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone having trouble closing out of ads on the iPhone X? It seems like there's no "X" button to go back to the game.

So got the game yesterday since it was free and I just don't get why SEGA replicate the fun I get from these mobile games with the many characters and replicate it on a bigger scale.

On 17.11.2017 at 12:51 AM, TheOcelot said:

Sonic Forces Speed Battle is now available on android:

That's what I'd call dedication.

I'm not that into it after all, it's nice and all but there's a long way to go to get into higher ranks for me. It's less laggy than Dash was for my tablet though.

And I've been drowning Sega on all that ad cash for few days.

• 3 weeks later...

So the game got a holiday makeover and in some places it looks nice. Might be a bit laggy sometimes.

I've been having fun so far!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now addicted to Sonic Forces: Speed Battle... It's basically a full blown 3D Sonic game on mobile (or as full blown as a mobile game could be), and they don't shove in-app purchases in your face. Between this and Sonic Runners Adventure, I think Sonic's mobile future is bright! I'm hoping to unlock Chaos.

UPDATE: I JUST GOT METAL SONIC!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm enjoying the winter theme, but I just saw there's a new update in the App Store, and the description doesn't say what it does. I can still play the game and don't want winter to end just yet, so does anyone know if the new update does that?

I mean, in theory it shouldn't, but then maybe it was just meant to be a holiday thing?

When they released this game globally, they made it much harder to get SRs by making the chests take longer to open, and gave them higher RSR payments to unlock.

That being said, knowing you can get SRs from those free chests (which unlocked me Chaos), plus that free Emerald chest and the 12 day rewards has already made this much more generous than previous games
(Oh and I hope the next update adds Infinite)

Rather enjoying this one. Practically everything I could want in a modern Sonic R. Did they tweek some character stats, apparently Vector had max strength at some point?

It's awesome that more characters are being added to this after the fact. One that's not even in the full game is even better.

But wen Infinite?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9.1.2018 at 1:17 PM, KingScoopaKoopa said:

I'm enjoying the winter theme, but I just saw there's a new update in the App Store, and the description doesn't say what it does. I can still play the game and don't want winter to end just yet, so does anyone know if the new update does that?

I mean, in theory it shouldn't, but then maybe it was just meant to be a holiday thing?

I have an Android version so there might be a difference but I think they updated the game back to the "flaming background" version around that time you asked.

They were pretty early ending winter I'd say.

• Fist Bump 1