Awoo.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio) | MT

MudHunter
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic is now exclusively for the general discussion of Sonic Forces (Speed Battle) only. Any new announcements (characters, events, etc) should be made in a separate topic.

On 10/14/2018 at 4:24 AM, Gumbit said:

Let's not forget how unbalanced some of the characters are . Hope Sega heroes do better in balancing the characters .

Like Big for instance. I kinda feel they're making Big op bcoz meme. 

19 hours ago, jgcatindig said:

-Not only Big , I hate Blaze's lava bomb and how it's 70% cannot be avoided when you are first , suddenly appears in in front of you with very close distance to have time to react even if I jump I still get damage . 

- Also I hate how Rouge , Shadow and Amy got the weakest , shittiest attack in the game . Aside of it 75% not effective , it doesn't make much of damage if it's hit the other players , and I swear there is a times when I really hit the  other players and they just keep ruining .

Is Charmy still super over powered in this game? I know when I played this long ago that Charmy was insanely powerful and became my favorite.

On 10/17/2018 at 4:07 AM, jgcatindig said:

I don't know if he was buffed or what, but when I was used to play this game, Big was not op at all, annoying but not op.

He gets very predictable after a while, if you are close to him, just stay on the same lane as him when he places the water trap, so you will be fine... if you are at enough distance, then go where the water is, because it will disappear once you reach it.

Obviously it also depends on lag and the game (you know, this game cheats a lot), but overall Big was not that much of a threat compared to other characters... his fish thing sucked too and was very slow.

Shadow was a bit more annoying than him, and Jet was completely broken (but they may have fixed him, I don't know). Imo Metal Sonic was the best character, at least before the addition of Jet.

On 10/17/2018 at 11:11 PM, Gumbit said:

-Not only Big , I hate Blaze's lava bomb and how it's 70% cannot be avoided when you are first , suddenly appears in in front of you with very close distance to have time to react even if I jump I still get damage . 

- Also I hate how Rouge , Shadow and Amy got the weakest , shittiest attack in the game . Aside of it 75% not effective , it doesn't make much of damage if it's hit the other players , and I swear there is a times when I really hit the  other players and they just keep ruining .

Blaze is bad designed. When she creates that lava bomb, the game's controls lag a bit, and the bomb appears so close to your character that you have very little time to react. Also, it makes a noise that's almost impossible to hear so you can't even use the audio to react (unlike every other trap/attack in the game).

Rouge is an odd character... it's very situational and hard to use, but if you manage to hit your opponents a couple of times, you can get huge advantage by them not attacking you/spending their rings and going slower. Though, the game may cheat as always. Overall, Rouge is a character that's very annoying to play against and she doesn't necessarily win, she only annoys you and make you lose. Shadow is a similar case... his cloud attack is very lame and if placed after certain obstacles, it's impossible to dodge (at least, when I played, I don't know if this has been fixed). Though, I tried playing as him, and a lot of times I was unable to hit the opponets... also you can't precisely place the obstacle where you want, so even if you try to make one of those unavoidable traps, it's not guaranteed that it will work, maybe the game will place the clouds in a different position. Amy is a mid-tier character as far as I remember... I almost never used her anyway.

On 10/18/2018 at 1:42 AM, TailsTellsTales said:

Is Charmy still super over powered in this game? I know when I played this long ago that Charmy was insanely powerful and became my favorite.

I don't know if the game has been balanced again since when I left, though when I played it, he was a very powerful character. Not overpowered, but still one of the bests. All of his attacks steal rings, his tornado thing goes through obsacles and can hit multiple enemies (if I remember), and even his boost steals rings.

10 minutes ago, Iko said:

I don't know if he was buffed or what, but when I was used to play this game, Big was not op at all, annoying but not op.

He gets very predictable after a while, if you are close to him, just stay on the same lane as him when he places the water trap, so you will be fine... if you are at enough distance, then go where the water is, because it will disappear once you reach it.

Obviously it also depends on lag and the game (you know, this game cheats a lot), but overall Big was not that much of a threat compared to other characters... his fish thing sucked too and was very slow.

Shadow was a bit more annoying than him, and Jet was completely broken (but they may have fixed him, I don't know). Imo Metal Sonic was the best character, at least before the addition of Jet.

Blaze is bad designed. When she creates that lava bomb, the game's controls lag a bit, and the bomb appears so close to your character that you have very little time to react. Also, it makes a noise that's almost impossible to hear so you can't even use the audio to react (unlike every other trap/attack in the game).

Rouge is an odd character... it's very situational and hard to use, but if you manage to hit your opponents a couple of times, you can get huge advantage by them not attacking you/spending their rings and going slower. Though, the game may cheat as always. Overall, Rouge is a character that's very annoying to play against and she doesn't necessarily win, she only annoys you and make you lose. Shadow is a similar case... his cloud attack is very lame and if placed after certain obstacles, it's impossible to dodge (at least, when I played, I don't know if this has been fixed). Though, I tried playing as him, and a lot of times I was unable to hit the opponets... also you can't precisely place the obstacle where you want, so even if you try to make one of those unavoidable traps, it's not guaranteed that it will work, maybe the game will place the clouds in a different position. Amy is a mid-tier character as far as I remember... I almost never used her anyway.

I don't know if the game has been balanced again since when I left, though when I played it, he was a very powerful character. Not overpowered, but still one of the bests. All of his attacks steal rings, his tornado thing goes through obsacles and can hit multiple enemies (if I remember), and even his boost steals rings.

Still not fair for Rouge , Shadow and Amy to have the lightning attack , it's lame and useless most of time . If other characters can have useful attacks , why can't those three have .

8 minutes ago, Gumbit said:

Still not fair for Rouge , Shadow and Amy to have the lightning attack , it's lame and useless most of time . If other characters can have useful attacks , why can't those three have .

The lighting is not the best attack, I agree, though it can be useful in some specific situations...

It makes the opponent want to change lane, so you may use it in those situations where they're supposed to follow a precise route (such as when there are dashpads).

You can spam the attack if you fill the item slots and you only use the lightning... in some tracks you can spam so many of them that the opponent will be confused and you will hit at least once (this only works when Metal Sonic is not in the race, and when you manage to not be hit by an electrical attack).

But the best use is probably when you combine it with another attack. For example, with Amy you can use the ice trap and then activate the lightning when the opponent is frozen. With the other characters, just use it when the opponent is on your lane so they have to change lane, then, activate a trap (the clouds for Shadow, the fake item boxes for Rouge) and they are more likely to fall into the trap in order to avoid the lightning, or be hit by the lightning due to confusion.

Yes, it's kinda bad anyway, if you use it in an empty road the opponents will certainly avoid that. The bright side is that when you hit, you destroy an item of the opponent.

9 hours ago, Iko said:

The lighting is not the best attack, I agree, though it can be useful in some specific situations...

It makes the opponent want to change lane, so you may use it in those situations where they're supposed to follow a precise route (such as when there are dashpads).

You can spam the attack if you fill the item slots and you only use the lightning... in some tracks you can spam so many of them that the opponent will be confused and you will hit at least once (this only works when Metal Sonic is not in the race, and when you manage to not be hit by an electrical attack).

But the best use is probably when you combine it with another attack. For example, with Amy you can use the ice trap and then activate the lightning when the opponent is frozen. With the other characters, just use it when the opponent is on your lane so they have to change lane, then, activate a trap (the clouds for Shadow, the fake item boxes for Rouge) and they are more likely to fall into the trap in order to avoid the lightning, or be hit by the lightning due to confusion.

Yes, it's kinda bad anyway, if you use it in an empty road the opponents will certainly avoid that. The bright side is that when you hit, you destroy an item of the opponent.

That's one it's problem it's very situational , I don't have always time to fill all items and spawn it , I need to use other items too . I remember many battles when I did the attack several times still   the other gamers 1st even if I hit them , so aside of this shitty attack situational , it's weak too . when other characters can have powerful attacks without need to fill all item , and in higher levels they can spawn these powerful attacks 3 time from ONE ITEM ! . Even it's bright side doesn't Compensates it's weakness , Tails , Omega and Zazz can hit you with moto-bug causing the item to disappear with more damage , and even in higher levels they can 3 IN ONE ITEM ! . I play Rouge a lot and the lightning attack barely helped me ,  I barely rely on it and there is times when I spawn it still not effective and lost the race  .

Seriously this attack needs a rework , where Rouge , Shadow and Amy can aim on other characters like other attacks , having a chance to get 3 in higher levels  , instead of of just activate it and wish something happen , which is not most of time .

• 1 month later...

New limited-time event character: 

Dtf2h47XcAECTi8.jpg

And just like last December, all tracks are now coated in snow! (Aside from Mystic Jungle, but the lights there are festive enough, I suppose)

• Fist Bump 1

The stats in this game are so nonsensical it's ridiculous. How are so many big characters a 10 in speed XD. As well as other characters stats dwarfing others completely in every regard.

On 12/3/2018 at 2:55 PM, Tails4Smash said:

The stats in this game are so nonsensical it's ridiculous. How are so many big characters a 10 in speed XD. As well as other characters stats dwarfing others completely in every regard.

Sonic Kart Wii

On 12/3/2018 at 5:46 PM, Forte-Metallix said:

Dtf2h47XcAECTi8.jpg

And just like last December, all tracks are now coated in snow! (Aside from Mystic Jungle, but the lights there are festive enough, I suppose)

Not Classic Sonic again...

On 12/3/2018 at 6:46 PM, Forte-Metallix said:

Dtf2h47XcAECTi8.jpg

Meh , I quite this game , a long time ago .

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 8:35 PM, Marco9966 said:

Not Classic Sonic again...

Well... at this moment he is out of the 5 Sonic incarnations he is probably the best received one. There for I can see why Sega want's to push him more.

• 1 month later...

Oh, here's the thread. Took me a while to find.

There's a new event now for Lunar New Year, and the prize is Lunar Blaze.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, KingScoopaKoopa said:

Oh, here's the thread. Took me a while to find.

There's a new event now for Lunar New Year, and the prize is Lunar Blaze.

Eh, looks a little awkward to me.

Also, a tad surprised they didn't actually play the song.

Been seeing tons of people including few of my friends gushing over Blaze's new outfit...

LDdtiKa.png&key=cf24fb1dbeb3470e010e8c4b

At first I thought it was just fanmade... but I found out the other day it was actually real! ...Oh my mew! she looks so CUTE in that Chinese dress! Gotta say I love it almost every time when SEGA gives the sonic girls new outfits for fun! ... especially for Blaze my fave. x3

Already lots of fan art has been made with Blaze in this outfit. Very cool!

• Thumbs Up 2

I bet the next holiday outfit is Cream with a basket of eggs. Not sure what the costume will look like though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

I bet the next holiday outfit is Cream in a brown chicken costume with a basket of eggs.

Fixed.

• Chuckle 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day with the goodest Sonic boi!

Remember, ladies: He's single! (And no longer poorly written)

1 hour ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day with the goodest Sonic boi!

Remember, ladies: He's single! (And no longer poorly written)

What kinda weird ass, Japanesse jumping vampire shit?