Jump to content
Awoo.
"I'm the Coolest." Shadow is back at TSS. Check out 'All of Angst' in the Theme Select!

Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio)


MudHunter
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, Blue Blood said:

I recently lost all of my progress in this game because I switched from iPhone to Android. There's no way to sync data across different platforms as far as I can tell. Don't think I'll ever touch it again because there's no way I'm going through the effort of unlocking everything again. 

Has their Support team given you any help or advice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Conne

I've unlocked the Werehog : he is great!!...

And now, he is available in SONIC DASH with Reaper Metal Sonic!!...
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blue Blood
On 10/17/2021 at 11:16 PM, Nestor said:

Has their Support team given you any help or advice?

I've not had a response from them. But if I hear anything I'll let you know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

I've not had a response from them. But if I hear anything I'll let you know. 

Fingers crossed they'll get back to you at some point - I contacted them about an error where some of the adverts weren't giving the rewards they should after watching, and although it took a little while, they did get back to me and gave me some free stars in compensation while they fixed it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blue Blood
On 10/20/2021 at 7:54 AM, Nestor said:

Fingers crossed they'll get back to you at some point - I contacted them about an error where some of the adverts weren't giving the rewards they should after watching, and although it took a little while, they did get back to me and gave me some free stars in compensation while they fixed it.

Well it worked. They transferred my data for me. So it's all good. I missed the Werehog event unfortunately, but I'd rather have my entire account than just that one character. 

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PickleBrows
18 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

Well it worked. They transferred my data for me. So it's all good. I missed the Werehog event unfortunately, but I'd rather have my entire account than just that one character. 

The Werehog is back later in the month alongside the Metal Sonic skin so you'll still have a chance to pick up cards for him!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Well it worked. They transferred my data for me. So it's all good. I missed the Werehog event unfortunately, but I'd rather have my entire account than just that one character. 

Huzzah, I'm pleased it worked! Thankfully the Werehog will be back later in the event, so you should be able to unlock him!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 10:59 AM, King Conne said:

I've unlocked the Werehog : he is great!!...

And now, he is available in SONIC DASH with Reaper Metal Sonic!!...
 

How long is the Werehog in dash, cause I unlocked reaper metal, but not him yet 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Conne

First time you gather the four items on the road, you unlock Reaper Metal Sonic... for the Werehog, it's the third time!!...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Well, Infinite has finally made his mark on the game after all this time - as well as taking over the title screen with his edgy (yet catchy) music, he is now appearing in every race as the fourth challenger; you get the special Infinite chest if you place first or second against him. Infinite himself is unglitched in the actual race and doesn't seem too difficult to beat - his attacks are a bit crazy though, one seems to make illusory spike traps appear at random on the track for a short time if you get hit by it, similar to his attacks in the actual Sonic Forces.

You can't unlock Infinite yet as a playable character, though you can earn cards for him and his character profile is now present in the runner list (sort of; it's all glitched out).

Edited by Nestor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Conne

You can easily win chests containing cards to unlock Infinite later, and I love the fact that three players have to race more or less as a team to beat Infinite!!...
Moreover, only half an hour is needed to unlock Infinite's chests!!...

Infinite's attacks are very interesting : I guess only Mephiles the Dark could be a more terrifying adversory!!...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your Vest Friend

Finally got my first race with the guy since I didn't get any matches at all in the teaser phase. 

Just used some snatched ice mines with Metal Sonic and annihilated him lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm fairly new to this game and it's my first season playing, so take what I whine about with a grain of salt... but it really does feel random just how good or bad Infinite is going to be in any given match. His illusion ability seems pretty brutal, it turns pickups and dash pads into spikes, and seems to make Badniks invincible too while under its effects, while his boost just launches him to first place. Some matches, he will just nonstop bombard with abilities, while others I've seen him finish 4th place, a full 8 seconds after 3rd place. Seems wildly inconsistent.

He also likes to cut in front at the start of the race to snipe your rings, the jerk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cake said:

I'm fairly new to this game and it's my first season playing, so take what I whine about with a grain of salt... but it really does feel random just how good or bad Infinite is going to be in any given match. His illusion ability seems pretty brutal, it turns pickups and dash pads into spikes, and seems to make Badniks invincible too while under its effects, while his boost just launches him to first place. Some matches, he will just nonstop bombard with abilities, while others I've seen him finish 4th place, a full 8 seconds after 3rd place. Seems wildly inconsistent.

He also likes to cut in front at the start of the race to snipe your rings, the jerk.

Yeah, to begin with Infinite was getting wrecked in every race and was comically far behind the players in the season ranking; ever since the mini-update that put him on the loadig screen however, he seems a lot more dangerous and somehow has a Super Sonic-like boost that he can outpace the whole race with.... but he doesn't use it consistently. He also still doesn't seem to react to player attacks, I've yet to see him actually dodge one.

I do wonder if they've deliberately given him that super boost so that he doesn't end up losing by a ridiculous margin - I feel they may have overdone things a bit though and over-corrected...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nestor said:

Yeah, to begin with Infinite was getting wrecked in every race and was comically far behind the players in the season ranking; ever since the mini-update that put him on the loadig screen however, he seems a lot more dangerous and somehow has a Super Sonic-like boost that he can outpace the whole race with.... but he doesn't use it consistently. He also still doesn't seem to react to player attacks, I've yet to see him actually dodge one.

I do wonder if they've deliberately given him that super boost so that he doesn't end up losing by a ridiculous margin - I feel they may have overdone things a bit though and over-corrected...

Maybe it's just to keep the event interesting? He was getting steamrolled pretty hard, yet now he's beating the Resistance by a pretty large margin. I've noticed some minor success using Rouge against him though, locking down item usage stunts him pretty hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Conne

Sometimes Infinite is rather easy to beat, and sometimes not at all!!...

His boost is incredible, and his "replicas" hard to avoid!!...

I'm at level 15, I mainly play with Vampire Shadow who is at level 16 (my name in the game is the name of my cat : Ernesto -for Ernesto "Chat" Guevara, "chat" meaning "cat" in French) and I manage to hit Infinite with Draco'O' Lantern and Storm Cloud) and often see other players touching him with other powers!!...

By the way, I bought a digital tablet four days ago and the game is far easier to play than on my BlueStacks emulator!!...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MetalSkulkBane

Are you guys saying that Infinite is sometimes invincible and sometimes easily beaten?

Wow, they replicated him from Forces perfectly.

  • Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blue Blood

I just accidentally blew 500 red rings on a measly 12500 rings. It's not even the first time that I've accidentally spent red rings whilst trying to scroll through the new shop to the free chest. Why isn't there a confirmation screen? It's so annoying to spend months saving rings only to blow so much of that effort on something you don't want. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Conne

In fact, the players must avoid Infinite's attacks and slow him down by touching him before he uses his unbelievable speed boost!!...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welp, as of this writing, the Resistance is losing to Infinite by roughly 1,200,000 points. Seems to me that either Infinite himself, or the scoring system used for this challenger event might just be a little busted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DecaGamin
2 hours ago, Cake said:

Welp, as of this writing, the Resistance is losing to Infinite by roughly 1,200,000 points. Seems to me that either Infinite himself, or the scoring system used for this challenger event might just be a little busted.

Is busted, he gains points per opponent beaten.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cake said:

Welp, as of this writing, the Resistance is losing to Infinite by roughly 1,200,000 points. Seems to me that either Infinite himself, or the scoring system used for this challenger event might just be a little busted.

Yeah, they've hugely over-corrected from how he was - initially he was losing horribly, now he's just cheesing races with his boost; they don't seem to be able to get a happy medium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sega DogTagz

I blame the rest of you guys for not pulling your weight. I main LongClaw and Infinite makes absolutely no attempt to dodge the lightning bolt attack, which results in about a 99% win rate for me.

 

  • Chuckle 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King Conne

I've just realized Infinite's attacks are VERY dangerous because he makes the badniks unbreakable!!...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, King Conne said:

I've just realized Infinite's attacks are VERY dangerous because he makes the badniks unbreakable!!...

Yes, it took me a while to realise that one.... his Infinite clones also can't be jumped over, they can only be avoided (unless you can slide under them, I haven't tried that yet).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.