Awoo.

Sonic Forces Speed Battle (iOS - Hardlight Studio)

MudHunter

King Conne

I wonder if Iniite will be a Very Rare or Special Character... but he may be part of a new category since his cards are red (for the moment)!!...

5 minutes ago, King Conne said:

I wonder if Iniite will be a Very Rare or Special Character... but he may be part of a new category since his cards are red (for the moment)!!...

I've gotten a ton of cards for him - if he is Super Rare I'll be able to level him out up pretty far straight off the bat!

Incidentally, Infinite seems to have finally lost his mojo - after wrecking the players, he seems to have been pared back enough that we've just overtaken him, hopefully it'll hold for the rest of the night!

Hey, congrats guys, I dunno how we managed to pull ahead, but it looks like the Resistance won the event.

Having unlocked and played a few quick games with Infinite, now that he's available, he's... pretty fast! Stats of 10/10/6, and some pretty powerful abilities to boot. He seems to currently be listed as "Challenger" Rarity, with red cards, though I dunno if that's just because of the event that's technically still ongoing, with more Infinite chests to win.

King Conne

So, he really has his own category... maybe one day Mephiles the Dark will join him!!...
Anyway, "my" Replica ofInfinite is at level #11 and it costs many red cards to upgrade him!!...