Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Story Trailer (English and Japanese)

Ryusuke

Honestly, classic sonic without physics is just a distraction. How much positive feedback did he receive when Generations landed? Is he a result of popular demand, or is SEGA just like, "People liked Generations, so why not put Classic Sonic in!?"

Just now, サイヤ人の王子 said:

Is he a result of popular demand, or is SEGA just like, "People liked Generations, so why not put Classic Sonic in!?"

What do you think?

• Thumbs Up 1

The story got potential but it's not really hyping me up to be completely honest. On the plus side, its great to see other characters interacting with each other again. It's been a while.

Also , is it me or does some of the cut-scenes look a bit unfinished?

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm not even sure why they bothered wasting resources on Classic Sonic at this point.  Worthless addition in both gameplay and story.

Kudos to the editing team on this trailer though.  It takes skill to make an entertaining trailer when you got Fist Bump backing up your footage.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anybody else notice that that place sonic was falling into resembled space colony ark? Yeah I think that's gonna be in.

Also, I love how classic sonic looks like he is wondering what the hell he is doing in this game just like us.:lol:

Given how Classic Sonic is barely featured in the trailer, and is most definitely mute again, I still don't really understand why he's here. If we're really going with this "Modern and Classic reside in separate universes" thing now, then keep it that way.

I understand that this was in development long before Mania was, but it still feels redundant to have him there.

• Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Nix said:

I'm not even sure why they bothered wasting resources on Classic Sonic at this point.  Worthless addition in both gameplay and story.

Kudos to the editing team on this trailer though.  It takes skill to make an entertaining trailer when you got Fist Bump backing up your footage.

Seriously, all of the money that went into making Classic's levels could've gone into making the overall game better.

3 minutes ago, Dizcrybe said:

Seriously, all of the money that went into making Classic's levels could've gone into making the overall game better.

Well I mean the avatar gameplay seems to be the worst of the 3 so at least we have classic as a buffer 

6 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Given how Classic Sonic is barely featured in the trailer, and is most definitely mute again, I still don't really understand why he's here. If we're really going with this "Modern and Classic reside in separate universes" thing now, then keep it that way.

I understand that this was in development long before Mania was, but it still feels redundant to have him there.

I get the feeling he's here to put extra emphasis on Infinite's time and/or dimension powers.

That's the story justification, anyway. In reality he's here cuz Generations did well enough. XP

• Thumbs Up 4

Why is classic sonic there, the animations and models kind of not look great, especially for all the CAS's. 

The story looks, sorta interesting. So thats cool. 

This trailer is going to increase the " why in the cold fuck is shadow a bad guy " comments because rouge and omega infact exist. Hopefully they don't mess that up, because they could mess that up real bad. And i'm more afraid of what they would do to " fix " it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

?

Do tell.

Mania spoilers inside

Also gives me hope that the game will actually have a twist where the focus turns towards where Infinite came from in the first place, completely turning the story on it's head

TOGETHER

WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE CAN DO

YOU'RE NEXT TO ME AND I'M NEXT TO YOU

FUCK I loved this trailer. 

80BIJbz.jpg

Metal Sonic is fucking pissed. I loooooooooooove that shot. Thank you SEGA overlords this is what I wanted. 

Now give me something more than god damned Park Avenue and Sand Hill Zone

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Chuckle 1

12 minutes ago, Celestia said:

I get the feeling he's here to put extra emphasis on Infinite's time and/or dimension powers.

That's the story justification, anyway. In reality he's here cuz Generations did well enough. XP

Man, if only we had some sort of dimension hopping feline with a skill set similar to Sonic who could do the same thing.

Shame such a character doesn't exist.

Spoiler

Generations was a mistake.  Nothing but trash.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 2

1 minute ago, CleverSonicUsername said:

I'm glad a lot of people got something that hyped them up, but this is still doin nothing for me.

that's sort of the reaction i'm getting from a few places. 

Like yo, story trailers is nice, but uh... we need to see more... video game. And we've yet to see that

Speaking of which, I'm guessing the city stage is one of the areas he hasn't properly taken over yet and that's why he's attacking it?

Honestly, that he's managed to take over 99% of the world is impressive. I could easily see a few cities, towns, etc. falling through the cracks no matter how thorough the villains are. There's a lotta places to keep track of after all.

9 minutes ago, Nix said:

Man, if only we had some sort of dimension hopping feline with a skill set similar to Sonic who could do the same thing.

Shame such a character doesn't exist.

You known I haven't been too bothered by Blaze's apparent absence but when you put it like that...

*sigh*

• Thumbs Up 1