Awoo.

Skylanders Academy Season 2 streaming October 6th/ new details

Blueknight V2.0

image.jpeg.46fb3553edcc52ba2be7aa340a2f501f.jpeg[Image: 204SC305.jpg][Image: sprocket.png][Image: cynder.png]  I'm sure by now everyone is familiar with the tv show Skylanders Academy on Netflix, based off of the successful video game franchise of the same name. With Spyro the Dragon as the main character and Crash Bandicoot as a guest character in Season 1 and maybe a return in Season 2. Season 2 is bringing in elements from the Legend of Spyro series such as Cynder, Dark Spyro and Malefor. Ninjini, Chill, a new character Sprocket will make their debuts in the show. In addition to this news are descriptions for Season 2's story, Cynder and Sprocket.  Cynder's descriptions `` Think Spyro is the only purple-skinned, wisecracking, devil-may-care dragon in the Skylands? Well, actually he is. But there’s also Cynder, an ambitious, violet-scaled dragon who arrived at the Academy with a mysterious past that she refuses to talk about. Maybe it has something to do with how preternaturally talented she is in the dark arts, with awesome—and sinister—powers like her spectral lightning and shadow dash. Or how she’s always taking those weekend trips down to the Underworld. Until the Skylanders can get to the bottom of what’s really driving Cynder, she’s content to be the brooding ying to Spyro’s carefree yang, adding a much-needed edge to the Skylanders’ fight for good."  Season 2 description 

Along with a new class of cadets, and newcomers Cynder (Felicia Day) and Sprocket (Grey Griffin), the team returns in an action packed Skylanders Academy Season 2 that finds our heroes seeking answers from the past.  Spyro begins a search for information about his ancestors in order to harness and understand his special powers. Meanwhile, Kaos’ quest to bring evil rule to the Skylands realms accidentally unleashes a villain more powerful than anything Kaos or the Skylander warriors have ever faced. The Skylanders unite once more for the greatest showdown against evil yet – putting them all to the ultimate test!

So anyways I hope that this Season is an improvement over Season 1 and I hope everyone who watched Season 1 is excited for this season as much as I am. Since the series started I've been waiting for more of a Legend of Spyro approach and now that seems to be happening and the appearance of Cynder makes the Season even better in comparison to Season 1, the redesign might take a while to get used to, but still excited.                                          

• Thumbs Up 1

Interesting... It seems like they're gonna bring in Malefor if Cynder's past plays a big role here. Finally, we're gonna see him in some sort of Skylanders media that ISN'T just the IDW comics.

Also, Sprocket. That came out of left field. I always thought she was one of the Skylanders many fans forget exist so it's cool to see her get some spotlight alongside the more popular characters.

October 6th can't come soon enough!

In anticipation for the new season of Skylanders Academy, I think anyone who has a Daily Motion account should upload or stream videos on there with Skylanders Academy Season 1 content, the videos can be 2 minutes or even 25 minutes long, on the day before Season 2 premieres. Then upload Season 2 videos on there the same day it premieres, again it doesn't matter the length of the video. Now the reason why I say this is because of Youtube's copyright stuff prevents people from uploading anything copyrighted even clips shorter than 4 minutes, like Sonic Boom. DailyMotion I recommend because of less strict copyright stuff, also it's to give the show more exposure for people like me who do not have Netflix, and hopefully that said advertising could make the show more popular to the point of a potential DVD release. I think Activision would take that into account considering they only have 1 title on DVD and that's Warcraft that released in theaters last year.

7 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

In anticipation for the new season of Skylanders Academy, I think anyone who has a Daily Motion account should upload or stream videos on there with Skylanders Academy Season 1 content, the videos can be 2 minutes or even 25 minutes long, on the day before Season 2 premieres. Then upload Season 2 videos on there the same day it premieres, again it doesn't matter the length of the video. Now the reason why I say this is because of Youtube's copyright stuff prevents people from uploading anything copyrighted even clips shorter than 4 minutes, like Sonic Boom. DailyMotion I recommend because of less strict copyright stuff, also it's to give the show more exposure for people like me who do not have Netflix, and hopefully that said advertising could make the show more popular to the point of a potential DVD release. I think Activision would take that into account considering they only have 1 title on DVD and that's Warcraft that released in theaters last year.

Unfortunately, I won't be streaming Skylanders Academy anytime soon. I know, crazy coming from the hardcore Skylanders fan but I have a backlog of other shows that I'm gonna stream. (Stay tuned for that...)

Maybe someday, though. I know Academy's getting a Season 3 from what I heard so maybe then.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Unfortunately, I won't be streaming Skylanders Academy anytime soon. I know, crazy coming from the hardcore Skylanders fan but I have a backlog of other shows that I'm gonna stream. (Stay tuned for that...)

Maybe someday, though. I know Academy's getting a Season 3 from what I heard so maybe then.

On DailyMotion, if so what is the channel name so I can bookmark it just in case you decide to stream Skylanders Academy?

1 minute ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

On DailyMotion, if so what is the channel name so I can bookmark it just in case you decide to stream Skylanders Academy?

I do not upload on Dailymotion because as I said, I am not streaming Academy. I have no channel.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

I do not upload on Dailymotion because as I said, I am not streaming Academy. I have no channel.

If you happen to create a channel, just post the title and site on here so me and other people can watch your videos. Also what were the other shows you were going to stream?

Just now, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

If you happen to create a channel, just post the title and site on here so me and other people can watch your videos. Also what were the other shows you were going to stream?

If I do create a channel, I'll let you know.

As for the other shows, I'm keeping that under wraps until I make a topic for it, but it'll be done in a similar fashion as this:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

If I do create a channel, I'll let you know.

As for the other shows, I'm keeping that under wraps until I make a topic for it, but it'll be done in a similar fashion as this:

Ok, I'll keep checking back here frequently for that. As for Cynder's redesign, which I like, seems to be a bigger change than Spyro's design for Academy, what do you think of Cynder's redesign and the direction of the show that Season 2 is taking.

Ok, I'll keep checking back here frequently for that. As for Cynder's redesign, which I like, seems to be a bigger change than Spyro's design for Academy, what do you think of Cynder's redesign and the direction of the show that Season 2 is taking.

Cynder's neck seems a little TOO big for my liking, but I'll get used to it.

And as I said before, if the season goes the way I'm thinking and will introduce Malefor to the show, I am 100% behind it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cynder's neck seems a little TOO big for my liking, but I'll get used to it.

And as I said before, if the season goes the way I'm thinking and will introduce Malefor to the show, I am 100% behind it.

Took me a while to get used to both Spyro's redesign and Crash Bandicoot talking. Also you said earlier that you might wait 'till season 3 to stream Skylanders Academy, I would stream the show after season 2 releases. Alongside Skylanders Academy, other shows I think you could try would be like Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge and The Adventures of Puss in Boots even Sonic Boom.

Took me a while to get used to both Spyro's redesign and Crash Bandicoot talking. Also you said earlier that you might wait 'till season 3 to stream Skylanders Academy, I would stream the show after season 2 releases. Alongside Skylanders Academy, other shows I think you could try would be like Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge and The Adventures of Puss in Boots even Sonic Boom.

Like I said, I'm currently invested in other shows to air beyond Skylanders Academy as frankly I'm far more invested in the games than the show. You can even see that in the RP, which has a heavy focus on Skylanders, but it revolves around the game's/comic's lore than the show's. 

And no, the other shows are not something I'm interested in streaming.

• Thumbs Up 1

Like I said, I'm currently invested in other shows to air beyond Skylanders Academy as frankly I'm far more invested in the games than the show. You can even see that in the RP, which has a heavy focus on Skylanders, but it revolves around the game's/comic's lore than the show's. 

And no, the other shows are not something I'm interested in streaming.

Alright, well I'll just wait for when you announce your channel and shows for that channel. Until then we got the new season coming and I can't wait to see what happens. Sadly though there are no plans for an appearance by Dr. Cortex from the Crash Bandicoot games in the show.

Alright, well I'll just wait for when you announce your channel and shows for that channel. Until then we got the new season coming and I can't wait to see what happens. Sadly though there are no plans for an appearance by Dr. Cortex from the Crash Bandicoot games in the show.

I am not planning to stream ANY my shows via Dailymotion, so don't count on it. I'm using different services.

...Anyway, to finally get back on topic: I'm hoping some more of my favorite Skylanders join this show at some point. I mean, Hot Streak the vehicle is there, I would love to see Spitfire.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am not planning to stream ANY my shows via Dailymotion, so don't count on it. I'm using different services.

...Anyway, to finally get back on topic: I'm hoping some more of my favorite Skylanders join this show at some point. I mean, Hot Streak the vehicle is there, I would love to see Spitfire.

So, if your not streaming with Dailymotion then are you using Youtube?

2 minutes ago, Blue Knight/Bluestreak said:

So, if your not streaming with Dailymotion then are you using Youtube?

No, I am not. The method is different depending on the show, which again, I am not revealing until I make a topic for the shows themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally. I got into this show a while after it came out, and It STILL felt like we were waiting a long time for season 2. I haven't really played a game since the first one--not really my style of game--but I really enjoy the world and the characters, and the show is fun with very sharp writing.

Sounds like the showrunners are going to really be delving deeper into the characters' personalities this season. Looking forward to it.

The official trailer for Skylanders Academy season 2 is finally here. This season we finally get to see more dragons and Skylanders. Also first footage of Cynder, still I think the idea of streaming Skylanders Academy season 1 & 2 clips or episodes on Dailymotion is good advertising to increasing popularity.

New screenshots from Skylanders Academy season 2.[Image: tumblr_owmrt7f4Q51tx3l8mo1_1280.jpg]                      [Image: 52933a5f2cbf144f7ff219e5196661cd.gif][Image: skylanders20918_2D00_610.jpg][Image: 626d4d32697947a7e652bd3815a8a7cb.jpg]                                        Also the voice cast has been updated with new voice actors.                                    [Image: d82d3a12106334a6cb78380241b412e9.png]                                                                                                                                       And could this be Malefor from Legend ofSpyro Dawn of the Dragon and Skylanders comics?[Image: 3837ea371bad2871142f5a0ef9159e39.jpg]                                                         Can't wait for October 6th for season 2 to premiere, this is overall going to be 10 times better than season 1 both in animation and storyline. Also can't wait to see what everyone is going to post on Youtube or Dailymotion about the series, whether it be clips or whole episodes, either way I'm excited.

On 9/17/2017 at 4:04 PM, PC the Hedgehog said:

Finally. I got into this show a while after it came out, and It STILL felt like we were waiting a long time for season 2. I haven't really played a game since the first one--not really my style of game--but I really enjoy the world and the characters, and the show is fun with very sharp writing.

Sounds like the showrunners are going to really be delving deeper into the characters' personalities this season. Looking forward to it.

Yeah, it's been almost a year since the series premiered and now were getting  the second season which is on it's way in about a week. I am just as excited as everyone else is about it. Now there is some brand new screenshots which I will post here, again Skylanders Academy Season 2 arrives on October 6th.   [Image: 213SC287a_stills_9-18_launch.jpg] [Image: 212SC317_stills_9-18_launch.jpg] [Image: 201SC120_stills_9-18_launch.jpg] [Image: 202SC365_stills_9-18_launch.jpg] [Image: 203SC191a_stills_9-18_launch.jpg] [Image: 203SC293stills_social-use.jpg] So, I'm taking that Cynder is a main character in the series, not like the other Skylanders that appear as side characters, I mean a full main character like Spyro and his team or Kaos and the Doom Raiders. This news is even better now that there are chances at a DVD release with the new partnership between Activision Blizzard and 41 Entertainment, I think the reason to partner with 41 is because Activision's 2 season partnership expired with Netflix, however season 3 will still be on Netflix, just the show will no longer be exclusive to Netflix (exclusive as far as SVOD goes). That news will be revealed at Mipcom 2017 between October 14th-19th.