Awoo.

SBK Art Vids

Sheff

And everyone is sure it's a copy? Is there some kind of proof?

Antonino confessed he copied Mega777's artwork and apologied for what he did; you can read this here and here.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eyz

• T-Bird

• Gatestormer

• The-Master-Board

I Love<3 the artwork for pretty much all the hidden palace and Sonic3 works, especially that one with Knuckles on the master emerald after Eggman tries to steal it from its altar in the hidden palace zone.

Which one? I did the one in the European set. It's here.

Woow! DanfieldJ86 your picture's GREAT! Thanks to you there's Fang in the game!

(no i didn't watch the video yet and haven't received the game yet...)

I don't know whether to post mine or not, I think I remember AAUK telling us way back not to post our entries even after the game. We technically signed a contract to SEGA that our pictures belong to them, along with this:

I(your name) do recognise the fact that the artwork created by me for the Sonic and the Black Knight art contest is, as of submission, the sole property of SEGA.

If AAUK see's this and can give the OK then I'll join in the posting, but right now I don't know and I'm seeing it as a bitch slap to SEGA. Wait till they can't do anything about our entries in the game, and then do what we like with the picture despite giving to them...

I suggest we be careful.

T-Bird: :P I adore your entry

Edited by ENVY16

I don't know whether to post mine or not, I think I remember AAUK telling us way back not to post our entries even after the game. We technically signed a contract to SEGA that our pictures belong to them, along with this:

I've spoken to AAUK and he says it's fine to post it online as long as you say that it is copyright of course owned by SEGA.

T-Bird: :P I adore your entry

You're too kind. I am a big fan of yours too ^___^

T

I've spoken to AAUK and he says it's fine to post it online as long as you say that it is copyright of course owned by SEGA.

Epic :P then onto DA mine goes. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the compliment to!

Edited by ENVY16

Woow! DanfieldJ86 your picture's GREAT! Thanks to you there's Fang in the game!

(no i didn't watch the video yet and haven't received the game yet...)

Heh, thanks. That was my plan from the start, but I can't believe it worked. XD

I think I've seen you around dA actually. Your friends with a deviant called Rugalb95 too right? He told me about another friend he knows that won the contest called "Eyz" But I didn't know that you came here too. Thats cool. :lol:

btw: about the game, was your name one of the ones mentioned in a post that AAUK made about replaying to an e-mail?

B.MOORE

K.GATES

D.POOLE

E.SPARKS

Please check your inboxes, there's an email I need you to get back on ASAP.

If not and if it still hasn't shown up by Monday, I would suggest telling AAUK about it. It could be lost in the post or something....

Which one? I did the one in the European set. It's here.

Yeah, this was one of the two I really liked..the other being the one from the American clip of this same scene.

Great use of angles and light there Sock-Fox

Pretty nice art (especially the ones coming from Japan :P *killed*)... but I've seen some better pieces on Sega/Sonic Channel (jap) fanart page... I guess people make better art when inspired, not given the chance to show off :P

Not to mention people with the best art mostly would rather submit for DA. Mostly, because on that fan art page I saw E09TM's Maria artwork... I believe... nevermind.

As for me, I prefer keeping my works on my hard drive‼ *selfpunch* idiot... (/1st edit)

Not like you miss a lot. I still have got to practice. (/2nd edit)

Edited by Yume

Your "smudge" one was actually a really nice piece of art, number 1.

Number 2,... as for the ones being "ugly" and not having any "effort" stop being such a damn snobs. I've said before we wanted a range... sorry they couldn't all be identikit official art wannabees. Some of the sour grapes from you guys really lets you all down and makes me wonder why we bother. Perhaps we won't do something like this next time that way you all insta-lose.

Jeez.

Well everyone has their own art style of drawing Sonic and company. Heck alot of people have their own style either funny, dramatic, splitting image of official artwork, or other things. I think its really unique to be original. I would be apart of a contest, but I just don't like the idea of people taking your stuff or later finding it only to get it recolored. I'm finally getting to the point where I can draw Sonic characters with my own style to make it unique.

Quick question: Anybody still hasn't received their copies?! Cause I sure DON'T have it yet :(

Damn' it!

I wanted to hear those new songs or watch my pic in the game (and NO i didn't watch any stuff on youtube yet!)...

Oh well :(

Mega777 has been contacted. See Blognik.

Quick question: Anybody still hasn't received their copies?! Cause I sure DON'T have it yet :(

Damn' it!

I wanted to hear those new songs or watch my pic in the game (and NO i didn't watch any stuff on youtube yet!)...

Oh well :(

Still not Eyz??

Email me with your address again Wednesday if you've not received it by then and I'll send you out another one myself.

Still nothing today :(

I'll tell you tomorrow if i didn't get it! It's very strange...

When I bought stuff from the UK it arrived quickly 1 week later... It shouldn't take that long...

Damn' you POSTMEN! ! I know it's because of you guys!!

*Double post, BECAUSE i have to!*

It's thursday and i never got the game :(

I'll wait till tomorrow (Friday) before emailing you ArchangelUK! Perhaps it will be here then... (But they aren't any package delivering Saturday in Switzerland so I hope for tomorrow!!)

Always look for the bright side of thing! (haha...)

At least i got to play MadWorld and finish it before Black Knight! :/

• 2 weeks later...

Triple post sorry guys but it was to update ArchangelUK on the subject,

I finally received my copy of Sonic & the black Knight today! Finally!

Thanks guys!

On the envelope I saw on "Date and sender's signature" noted 31/03/09! This means my first copy got lost and never came and this is another copy you send me this week? So I wan to thank you very much for this! Damn' mail carriers! You lost my first copy!

Anyway thank you so much for the contest and the copy of the game! I can finally see my pic in the game! :D

Huzzah... Hopefully this headache for me will now be at an end, just need confirmation Ade-Adriano got hers now and thats Europe hopefully, possibly, maybe over and done with.