Awoo.

Sonic Forces Livesteams @ TGS | 22nd-23rd US, 23rd-24th UK/EU/JP

The Deleter

Details:

DJ_IkV8X0AAyqGT.jpg:large

On the 23rd in Japan, there will be an official SEGA livestream from the Tokyo Game Show, showcasing a live demo of Sonic Forces, and featuring Shun Nakamura, Takashi Iizuka, and Yuki Aoi as the presenters. Expect new footage and the story trailer to make an appearance here.

DJMe40iWAAEHchy.jpg

On the 24th in Japan, there will be a second livestream, featuring Nakamura, Iizuka, and special guests Otani Tomoya, Nana Hatori, and Jon Underdown. This stream will be focused around the music and sound of the game, and will end with a live performance/concert from the guests, as a special bonus.

Sources: http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/topics/event/20170908_001426/

https://twitter.com/wounkun/status/906102138140585985

What times:

Day 1
11:45 PM - 12:15 AM EST, 9/22
5:45 AM - 6:15 AM CEST, 9/23
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM JST, 9/23

Day 2
11:45 PM - 12:15 AM EST, 9/23
5:45 AM - 6:15 AM CEST, 9/24
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM JST, 9/24

Where to watch:

Motobug: https://cytu.be/r/Motobug
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtI6g4UaZbY

• Thumbs Up 5

If they just show Park Avenue and Green/Dusty Hill for the hundredth time....

a0f.gif

3 hours ago, Shaddy the guy said:

show another level.

Show another level.

Show another level.

SHOW ANOTHER LEVEL.

SHOW ANOTHER LEVEL.

SHOW ANOTHER LEVEL.

SHOW ANOTHER LEVEL.

They might show us that forest looking level.

1 hour ago, speedfreak said:

Guess I'm gonna have to take a rain check. My newborn daughter is coming to join our family that day. 

congradulations

• Thumbs Up 3

I'll probably skip it. I actually pretty okay if the majority of the game is something I discover when I play it in November. 

It might be overdoing it on my part but I seriously want to avoid anything close to another Generations experience as best I can. Going into it knowing everything that was going to be in the game on top of beating it in an afternoon felt... not good. 

I'm sure it won't be too much though.

4 hours ago, AdventChild said:

And Park Boulevard.

Actually I believe we already know the Classic Park Avenue stage name now, with this Amazon leak of a bit of the music list:

It fits with the way Classic's level looks to be from the website footage showed off, at the very least:

5 hours ago, CrystalStorm51 said:

So, on day one, it is happening at 9:45 PM Mountain US Time, is it not?

Yep!

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

I'll probably skip it. I actually pretty okay if the majority of the game is something I discover when I play it in November. 

It might be overdoing it on my part but I seriously want to avoid anything close to another Generations experience as best I can. Going into it knowing everything that was going to be in the game on top of beating it in an afternoon felt... not good. 

I'm sure it won't be too much though.

With the fact that this game is (probably, hopefully?) longer than Generations and them having shown a whole nothing of it, I'm not sure it'd be physically possible for them to spoil the entire rest of the game in one sitting.

Eh, I won't bother tuning in in case I get disappointed by more Park Avenue and Green Hill.

I cant believe it. Less than two months away and Super Mario Odyssey has shown off far more than Sonic Forces (with plenty of surprises in store).

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like the Forces stage is starting in 10 minutes according to Twitter tweets.

• Thumbs Up 1