Awoo.

Sonic Forces Livesteams @ TGS | 22nd-23rd US, 23rd-24th UK/EU/JP

The Deleter

14 minutes ago, silvereye27 said:

So, Sticks might make an appearance in Forces then?

Unlikely. Her seiyuu (voice actor) is simply also the voice of the female avatar 

1 hour ago, Toa Axis said:

Unlikely. Her seiyuu (voice actor) is simply also the voice of the female avatar 

The avatar is voiced? I genuinely didn't know that, I thought they were going to be silent too.

1 minute ago, silvereye27 said:

The avatar is voiced? I genuinely didn't know that, I thought they were going to be silent too.

Possibly for mainly vocal sounds and audio cues like grunts and shouts during in game levels.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, AdventChild said:

Possibly for mainly vocal sounds and audio cues like grunts and shouts during in game levels.

Ah, gotchya. Mind you, it will be silently odd to have 2 of the 3 main characters silent, but then I suppose it's not like Sonic talks during normal gameplay anyway.

3 hours ago, Toa Axis said:

Well if she is by some chance then I actually wouldn't be too surprised. I know that in the Sonic Boom show a alternate dimension version of Sticks is the leader of a resistance.

350?cb=20170821205020

If say for whatever reason Knuckles decides to stop being the resistance leader now that the world is at peace again and he's guarding the master emerald maybe he could recede the position to Sticks if they decide to actually go that route in keeping the resistance.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, SonicLegends said:

If say for whatever reason Knuckles decides to stop being the resistance leader now that the world is at peace again and he's guarding the master emerald maybe he could recede the position to Sticks if they decide to actually go that route in keeping the resistance.

Eh, kind of a double negative there.

If the would is at peace then there would be nothing left to hand over leadership too. The day the Eggman Empire losses its grip on the world is the day the Resistance disbands.

Perhaps they could re-organize into some sort of vanguard unit agaisnt future attacks... but GUN already has that role filled in. A bunch of fuzzy's with Wispons would likely be just as ineffective anyway.

17 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

Eh, kind of a double negative there.

If the would is at peace then there would be nothing left to hand over leadership too. The day the Eggman Empire losses its grip on the world is the day the Resistance disbands.

Perhaps they could re-organize into some sort of vanguard unit against future attacks... but GUN already has that role filled in. A bunch of fuzzy's with Wispons would likely be just as ineffective anyway.

Except this is the first time Eggman has ever had a majority of the world under his thumb as his territory with it being 99% not counting Chronicles ending but that got canned I mean if they really decide to keep to having deeper Sonic stories again that could be the case if they want to canonically bring something over to the next game. GUN hasn't been mentioned since Chronicles I think (granted they might be mentioned again in this game through the Team Dark dialogue of Episode Shadow) and even then that doesn't stop there from being another group aside from them that wants to keep the world safe so nothing like this happens again. Also most importantly I think this would make it so that some of the Wisps have a much better reasoning for staying on Sonic's planet than just simply they like it here from a narrative stand point.

It just would be a neat thing to have happen which I would hope for, but at the same time I don't see it happening.

Now things are getting interesting. The official Sonic twitter made a tweet about this stream. However, they didn't tweet about last night's stream. They also tweeted about the stream despite it being Japanese only. Might we finally see something new?

• Thumbs Up 1

Updated OP with a new Youtube source for the second day's livestream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtI6g4UaZbY

Anyways, the second day livestream is less than 2 hours away! However, there is one additional stream that just popped up, which should be happening in about 5 minutes. Dunno if anything new will be shown off there or not. There probably won't be. But! I am streaming it on Motobug just to be safe. Come on in if you want to check it out!

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

12 minutes ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

Now things are getting interesting. The official Sonic twitter made a tweet about this stream. However, they didn't tweet about last night's stream. They also tweeted about the stream despite it being Japanese only. Might we finally see something new?

OH SHOOT

Yeah that's definitely worth a heads up, lmao. Get in here, you guys!

• Thumbs Up 1

Those guys are so lucky I'm dedicated to this game and hyped to 11, otherwise, I'd skip on these livestreams.

Thanks to the Hooters fiasco, I'm definitely sure not many will get into this.

Don't play with our hype SEGA, it is a very dangerous weapon..

• Thumbs Up 1

The livestream turns out to be Aaron eating a variety of Hooters sauces by spoon and rating them on a scale of one to five. Footage of Park Avenue is played on a green screen behind him.

• Chuckle 9

19 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Don't play with our hype SEGA, it is a very dangerous weapon..

It's the sharpest of blades, it'll cut us down in a second.

...i mean, it's true

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 4

The dude said that Infinite's name has something to do with his ability.

Awesome corporate answer there. It could literally mean anything lol

Well, we did find out the new Engine was built from scratch, and is not just a touched up Hedgehog Engine 1... so thats cool.

If we can get a Blaze question in there I'd go to bed a happy camper.

and we just got confirmation that Classic Sonic will be working with Tails

which goes a ways to adding some credibility to some popular theories

• Thumbs Up 1

So Classic Sonic is hanging with Tails eh?

Kind of wish I didn't hear that to be honest. It was fun imagining him having some mysterious, cloudy fate. 

Tails I mean. I don't care what Classic Sonic does really.

Hooters collab got confirmed for Japan only (apparently there are only 3 in JPN).

Themed drinks/food/merch - details to be announced later.

I can see the Rouge plushie in a Hooters T-Shirt selling faster then their wings

Anyway not a big deal. This is a tiny crossover.

"Other DLC's coming up."

EPISODE CHAOTIX CONFIRMED!!!

Shut up. A man can dream. 

1 hour ago, The Deleter said:

They asked how long the game will be

Iizuka said he couldn't say, but there would be "lots of returning Modern stages"

Oh boy

I don't think he said "lots" but he did say there were returning Modern Stages. Which is still... not good if they're just ones from Generations again.

I'd buy this on every console in exchange for an Episode Blaze. C'mon she can boost too!

I like how the dude signed off by hinting that there "might" be some kind of correlation between Mania and Forces that he didn't want to spoil.

Seriously dude lol

Either way, steam was mostly a nothing burger. Lots of nice little tidbits, but nothing really conversation worthy.