The Deleter

4 minutes ago, Ultimate Victory 64 said:

"A lot of stages back from the Modern Sonic games too."

SO THIS IS SONIC GENERATIONS 2

XD-shadow-mad-sonic-funnies-38030591-208-342.png

As you truly imagined it!

Spoiler

DangerousImpeccableIbizanhound.gif

Whatever. We've got a month left. And I actually heard something I'd have rather waited until the game to find out to be honest.

• Thumbs Up 1

I swear I'll be fine with Grand Metropolis from Heroes. But if they pick Seaside Hill again...

Seriously tho', I can't believe we're gonna start having these discussions again.

I'm really tired of this shit, SEGA.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Jango said:

I swear I'll be fine with Grand Metropolis from Heroes. But if they pick Seaside Hill again...

Seriously tho', I can't believe we're gonna start having these discussions again.

I'm really tired of this shit, SEGA.

I mean, we could just... not.

We've already said it all before after all.

I'd love to see Hang Castle.

• Nice Smile 1

1 minute ago, Jango said:

Of course they're going to pick Seaside Hill again. And of course they're going to not take any notes from its layered level design in Generations and instead replace it with boost hallways and mediocre 2D sections. Of course.

At this point I'm honestly not too bothered by the idea of seeing returning modern stages if they turn out not to be the same selection from Generations. Unfortunately, seeing Green Hill again, on top of in-game mentions of Chemical Plant and Sky Sanctuary being used in the mobile app, has me thinking that won't be the case.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lol every time we get more news we get closer to this clearly being generations 2. Like, at this point, we'll get the game and see a piece of tape that says Forces on it, and peel that off to see it says "Generations2" lol. God damn sega, wanna assure us this isn't what we've been saying it is more?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 5

7 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Lol every time we get more news we get closer to this clearly being generations 2. Like, at this point, we'll get the game and see a piece of tape that says Forces on it, and peel that off to see it says "Generations2" lol. God damn sega, wanna assure us this isn't what we've been saying it is more?

I think people really took the "It's not Generations 2" thing at too much face value to the point where they may have just gone beyond what Iizuka actually meant. 

58 minutes ago, Jango said:

You know if anything, I would love to see a Modern Seaside Hill Tier stage again but I digress.

Regarding the hooters thing. If you look up hooters in japan online, you'll see that the servers and hostesses all wear leggings and slightly longer shorts. The place is generally less risqué and more about being kawaii, it would seem. Sonic paired with Japanese Hooters is different than it would be over here in the US. 

Speaking of Hooters, did you hear those airhorns? :V

And that White Jungle Remix! So glad they're revisiting Shadow's themes from SA2. Looking forward to the complete OST.

Man, y'all missed out on some dope stuff if you missed the stream :V

We got Airhorn Ohtani DJ, we got live performances from the singers for the Avatar levels, we got a White Jungle remix live, we got an extended Fist Bump live, and we even saw a bit of the live orchestra that will play full-blown music for the cutscenes, which was rad as all get out

And man, I love streaming these with you guys, lol. You guys are the best. :B

Thanks for coming, if you attended! Hope you had fun! And I'll see if I can find a recorded version of the event to post on here as soon as possible!

Edit: AAaaaaand ninja'd by Woun with the video. Eh, I'll take it. : P

• Thumbs Up 4

Dunno if I misheard, but one of the lines in the extented version of Fist Bump went like "I know you had a friend before"

And there's also that popular theory going on that Infinite was the OC's friend...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

3 minutes ago, MudHunter said:

Dunno if I misheard, but one of the lines in the extented version of Fist Bump went like "I know you had a friend before"

And there's also that popular theory going on that Infinite was the OC's friend...

Oh no...

@Joseph Henry

bullets.gif

• Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, The Deleter said:

Oh no...

@Joseph Henry

bullets.gif

I'm pretty sure the line is "I know you have been afraid before". It also fits with the next line, which is "But you don't have to be anymore". These lines are interesting for a different reason. Perhaps the Avatar goes through a tragedy at some point?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

I'm pretty sure the line is "I know you have been afraid before". It also fits with the next line, which is "But you don't have to be anymore". These lines are interesting for a different reason. Perhaps the Avatar goes through a tragedy at some point?

Ah yeah makes more sense lol

15 minutes ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

Still, there's the "no more emptiness to feel inside" line does invoke tragedy like that, yeah, which could come... from the loss of a friend...

I got a profile avatar on the line here, lmao. This better not be the case >:V

• Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, The Deleter said:

Still, there's the "no more emptiness to feel inside" line does invoke tragedy like that, yeah, which could come... from the loss of a friend...

I got a profile avatar on the line here, lmao. This better not be the case >:V

AHAHAHA...

Looks like I shouldn't lose my hopes completely! >:3

8 hours ago, Clewis said:

Of course they're going to pick Seaside Hill again. And of course they're going to not take any notes from its layered level design in Generations and instead replace it with boost hallways and mediocre 2D sections. Of course.

At this point I'm honestly not too bothered by the idea of seeing returning modern stages if they turn out not to be the same selection from Generations. Unfortunately, seeing Green Hill again, on top of in-game mentions of Chemical Plant and Sky Sanctuary being used in the mobile app, has me thinking that won't be the case.

Sky Sanctuary should be in ruins at the bottom of the ocean, unless Infinite brings it back (but why!? lol). Not that continuity matters, I guess.