Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Shadow DLC and new Screenshot

Woun

2 minutes ago, Soniman said:

Why do you have to be like this man, who cares what other people think and what they find enjoyment with, is it reaally worth losing sleep over?

I realize "... you've got absolutely no standards and are the reason that SEGA gets away with this shit" is kinda hard not to take personally, but this doesn't really, you know, help. Can we just keep the arguments/discussion going without being like "Why do you have to be like this?" There's plenty of legitimate critiques people have already brought up.

8 minutes ago, Soniman said:

Why do you have to be like this man, who cares what other people think and what they find enjoyment with, is it reaally worth losing sleep over?

The fact that people think this is good design is a problem yes.

• Thumbs Up 8

3 minutes ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

The fact that people think this is good design is a problem yes.

its not the responsibility of the consumer to have Sega realize they arent doing hte best job they can, and the fault shouldnt fall on them if they see on issue with it if they dont and can get some enjoyment out of it.

Frankly im suprrised this is even a disscussion, maybe im the crazy one here, I just find hte concept of people literraly liing Forces as a "harmful problem" to be just, well, really condescending and dumb to be honest. Why should people conform to the opinon of the cyncial...just because they say so?

• Thumbs Up 3

I feel like the general consensus on this game is "yeah it's not terrible but it's not good either, the franchise has seen much better" so why people settle for this, I just can't comprehend.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Soniman said:

its not the responsibility of the consumer to hqave Sega realize they arent doing hte best job they can

...yes it is?

Everyone should be reasonably critical of the products they support.

Just now, Joseph Henry said:

That room of robots looks dumb

Which one? I'm not seeing any rooms that aren't full of robots and aren't dumb.

• Thumbs Up 6

Alright. No more meta commentary. Just stop. Stop telling people they have no standards because they're fine with it. Stop calling the other side uptight because they don't like it. Talk about the fucking game, criticize it and SEGA all you want. But I don't want to see any more personal shit in here.

7 minutes ago, Josh said:

You can break apart how bad the level design is and demand better without psycoanalyzing the people that like it and acting like something's wrong with them for it. That shit doesn't sit right with me. You don't need to bring them into it at all really. It doesn't really serve much of a purpose aside from inflating your own ego.

This, basically.

1 minute ago, Joseph Henry said:

It looks fun

I like having fun

Forces looks fun to me

That room of robots looks dumb

but it only takes 4 seconds

It being short doesn't excuse it being lazy design 

• Thumbs Up 2

For what's probably a minute long level, that's about 6% of the stage. 

*sigh* I'mma just leave SSMB for now. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Joseph Henry said:

Yes it is incredibly lazy.

But doesn't mean I can't have fun with it.

As @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said.

Finding something fun =/= what I want.

So then why not criticize it vs simply shrug and say you like it. All that does is send the message to ST that what they're doing is fine, and that they don't need to improve to get your money. Criticism can still happen if you like something 

• Thumbs Up 5

Who said you can't criticise what you find fun in the first place anyway?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

So then why not criticize it vs simply shrug and say you like it. All that does is send the message to ST that what they're doing is fine, and that they don't need to improve to get your money. Criticism can still happen if you like something 

Maybe he doesn't feel like criticizing it?

• Thumbs Up 2

Well ignoring the nay Sayers I want to know what infinite does to shadow to get him to join. Is it a reluctant I have no choice or does infinite gain control. Seems they really are hyping him to be a bigger villain than others in the past