Woun

Sonic Forces - Shadow DLC and new Screenshot

2 minutes ago, Soniman said:

Why do you have to be like this man, who cares what other people think and what they find enjoyment with, is it reaally worth losing sleep over?

I realize "... you've got absolutely no standards and are the reason that SEGA gets away with this shit" is kinda hard not to take personally, but this doesn't really, you know, help. Can we just keep the arguments/discussion going without being like "Why do you have to be like this?" There's plenty of legitimate critiques people have already brought up.

8 minutes ago, Soniman said:

Why do you have to be like this man, who cares what other people think and what they find enjoyment with, is it reaally worth losing sleep over?

The fact that people think this is good design is a problem yes.

3 minutes ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

The fact that people think this is good design is a problem yes.

its not the responsibility of the consumer to have Sega realize they arent doing hte best job they can, and the fault shouldnt fall on them if they see on issue with it if they dont and can get some enjoyment out of it.

Frankly im suprrised this is even a disscussion, maybe im the crazy one here, I just find hte concept of people literraly liing Forces as a "harmful problem" to be just, well, really condescending and dumb to be honest. Why should people conform to the opinon of the cyncial...just because they say so?

Just now, Soniman said:

its not the responsibility of the consumer to hqave Sega realize they arent doing hte best job they can

...yes it is?

Everyone should be reasonably critical of the products they support.

Just now, Joseph Henry said:

That room of robots looks dumb

Which one? I'm not seeing any rooms that aren't full of robots and aren't dumb.

1 minute ago, Joseph Henry said:

Yes it is incredibly lazy.

But doesn't mean I can't have fun with it.

As @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said.

Finding something fun =/= what I want.

So then why not criticize it vs simply shrug and say you like it. All that does is send the message to ST that what they're doing is fine, and that they don't need to improve to get your money. Criticism can still happen if you like something 

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

So then why not criticize it vs simply shrug and say you like it. All that does is send the message to ST that what they're doing is fine, and that they don't need to improve to get your money. Criticism can still happen if you like something 

Maybe he doesn't feel like criticizing it?

Well ignoring the nay Sayers I want to know what infinite does to shadow to get him to join. Is it a reluctant I have no choice or does infinite gain control. Seems they really are hyping him to be a bigger villain than others in the past