Awoo.

Artwork: SpongicX's artwork

SpongicX

Boomoana

I drew Sticks as Moana, and Knuckles as Maui from the Disney Movie Moana. "What can I say, except, You're Welcome!" LOL

(It took forever to draw Maui's tattoos! Good Lord!)

• Thumbs Up 7

• 2 months later...

Sigh... If only it were possible, along with having Amy and Knuckles playable.

I don't care if we have to buy them as DLC, I want them playable in the next

SSB game. 

• Thumbs Up 6

That's an awesome moveset you gave Tails! Some of the moves I gave Tails for my Smash mods are quite similar to the moves you've chosen for him I've noticed.

• Thumbs Up 1

You did a really good job with that! It makes me wish Tails was in Smash. Maybe one day soon if we're lucky, heh.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow! I really like it, especially the Down Grab - very creative and fun!

This is pretty creative, too bad you didn't show this to the guys making Smash flash 2 before they added Tails lol

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

This is pretty creative, too bad you didn't show this to the guys making Smash flash 2 before they added Tails lol

Thanks, but I'd rather get Tails in the real thing, not a flash game. a 2d fan game just isn't the same as a full game experience. 

Where's the screenshots from The Evil Doctor Orbot, Knuck Knuck Who's Here, Mech Suits Me, FiendBot, Og Man Out, Knine-to-Five Knuckles and Blackout on Photobucket?

2 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Where's the screenshots from The Evil Doctor Orbot, Knuck Knuck Who's Here, Mech Suits Me, FiendBot, Og Man Out, Knine-to-Five Knuckles and Blackout on Photobucket?

I have screens for Knuck Knuck Who's here, Mech Suits Me,  and Blackout on Photobucket already. I have screens for Knine to Five Knuckles, but they're not uploaded yet. I can't get screens for Evil Doctor Orbot,  FiendBot, or Og Man Out yet, because stupid Sling TV doesn't have them available on demand yet for some reason...

Edit: I don't know what happened, but a bunch of the screenshots I uploaded are gone!  Photobucket messed up, and erased a bunch of my photos! 

2 hours ago, SonicBoomFan101 said:

Bad news, Photobucket's lousy servers somehow lost a bunch of my photos, and has been having a lot of errors pop up recently. I am sick of Photobucket, and decided to close my account. Something bad is happening there, and I don't feel comfortable using it anymore.

On the bright side, I opened up an imgur account, https://spongicx.imgur.com/all/ and am uploading some HD screenshots at the moment. I'll send you a link when ready. I'm only uploading screenshots for Knuck Knuck, Mech Suits Me, Knine to Five Knuckles, and Blackout. It would take me forever to reupload every single season 2 screenshot, and I don't want to waste my time reuploading every last one of them. 

Nice work. Ah, how I wish 3rd parties were given more than one entry per franchise.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Chaotix Prime said:

Nice work. Ah, how I wish 3rd parties were given more than one entry per franchise.

Agreed, I would have rather had more unique 3rd party characters instead of more clone characters, or generic looking sword wielders. I'm not hating on the Fire Emblem franchise, because the games are good, but I do not care for the characters in those games, and there were too many of them in SSB for Wii U. Too many of them had very similar moves, which made a lot of them feel unnecessary. Marth and Ike was one thing, but Lucina and Roy played too similarly to Marth, and most of them have such generic anime designs, that they almost all look alike to me. They almost all have the same facial expressions, and similar tone in voice (minus Roy and Marth, since they're the only ones who don't speak English.) I'm not saying each FE character doesn't have unique personalities, because I'm aware they do, many of them had great roles from the games they starred in, but in SSB, they just don't stand out as well in my opinion. The Fire Emblem characters were so oversaturated in SSB 4, that it actually killed my hype for having Cloud playable. At first I was excited, until I saw his moveset, and noticed it was very similar to the Fire Emblem characters, except swifter and stronger, and without an annoying counter attack. Other than that, Cloud mostly played like a speedier clone mix of Ike and Marth, with a little bit of Kirby's upper cutter attack thrown in. 

I personally can't stand it when people trash Sonic fans for wanting more Sonic characters, especially when they falsely claim they would just be clone characters of Sonic. Meanwhile, the Sonic haters keep praising all of these generic sword wielding anime inspired characters, without seeing the hypocritical irony in their statements. I don't see how Tails would be a clone of Sonic, or any character for that matter. We may have had 2 hammer fighters in the form of Dedede and Ice Climbers, but I still think Amy would be a unique fighter. Ice Climbers and King Dedede were pretty sluggish, and heavy characters. Amy would be a swift hammer fighter, and be very athletic, making her a more skillful hammer fighter. She can also create pink tornados and pink explosions from her hammer. Others assumed Knuckles would have been a Little Mac clone, but boy are they wrong. Knuckles could do a drill uppercut, drill into the ground and uppercut foes from below, he could punch the ground and create earthquakes, pick up and throw giant boulders, and  climb up walls and surfaces for a short period of time. Now how does any of that sound like a Little Mac clone?!... These people can deny all they want, but Sonic's 3 best friends would make unique fighters for the franchise, and they deserve to at least be optional paid dlc fighters, that way people who actually want them can have access to them, while players who don't want them can just easily ignore them.

sonic_undertale_by_spongicx-db2jkv1.png

I've never played Undertale, but TheDarkShadow1990 from Deviantart sent me some references, and wanted me to draw Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow dressed as Undertale characters, while having Sonic and Knuckles tease Shadow for some reason. Despite never playing Undertale, I will admit I like how this turned out. TheDarkShadow1990 also gave me references to draw the Chaotix dressed as Undertale characters as well, and I might try making that one on a later date. 

• Thumbs Up 1

As far as the fire emblem characters go I'm meh on those.

Knuckles would be awesome to see. Only move like Sonic he would have is spindash I'd think.

• Thumbs Up 1

chaotix_undertale_by_spongicx-db2wgen.pn

TheDarkShadow1990 once again asked for another Sonic Undertale image, and this time, they wanted me to draw the Chaotix. 

• 1 month later...

Thats all kinds of cute but I bet she is blaming this dress set on some kind of government conspiracy!

• Thumbs Up 1

sonic_boom__guardians_of_the_galaxy_by_s

After watching and loving Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, I thought it would be fun to draw the characters of Sonic Boom
as the characters from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Sonic as Peter Quil/Starlord

Amy as Gamora
Tails as Rocket Raccoon
Sticks as Groot
Knuckles as Drax

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

It's been too long since I messed around with Flipnote Studio 3d on the Nintendo 3ds,

and I decided to make a short little animation of Amy swinging her hammer around. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone with a pet hedgehog might understand the reference. Hedgehogs have an instinct where they slather their saliva all over their quills after eating something tasty. It can be quite disturbing to see at first. When I first saw my pet hedgehog Silver do it, I had no idea what he was doing, but it was kind of creepy. I looked up his behavior, and luckily, it was nothing to worry about. I thought he was having a stroke to be honest, the way he kept twitching, and sticking his teeth out, while saliva came dripping from his mouth.

Anyways, I made this flipnote, fan animation showing how Tails would respond, if he saw Sonic just randomly do the same thing.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

hedgehogs_don_t_dance_by_spongicx-dbgxqi

I recently rewatched Cats Don't Dance after so many years, and I fell in love with the film. It is so good. I thought it would be fun to recreate part of the box art, with Sonic as Danny, Amy as Sawyer, and for laughs, I drew Big the Cat as Max, and Cream the Rabbit as Darla. 

• Thumbs Up 2

51 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Cream as Darla. Talk about joxapostional.

I thought it would be funny, because of how off putting it seems. That was the point of Darla's character, seeming all cute and innocent, but truly being demonic. Cream is the youngest female character in the series, so I thought it would be funny to make her into something she's not. Plus, she goes well with Big as Max. 

Just now, SpongicX said:

I thought it would be funny, because of how off putting it seems. That was the point of Darla's character, seeming all cute and innocent, but truly being demonic. Cream is the youngest female character in the series, so I thought it would be funny to make her into something she's not. Plus, she goes well with Big as Max. 

Good point.