Awoo.

Sonic Forces Twitter Infos Thread

MudHunter

13 hours ago, MudHunter said:

Maybe in couple days they'll post a picture and text telling us "Did you know Sonic's shoes are red and white with a gold buckle on the side?" ...How exciting!

• Chuckle 1

16 minutes ago, Lord-Dreamerz said:

Maybe in couple days they'll post a picture and text telling us "Did you know Sonic's shoes are red and white with a gold buckle on the side?" ...How exciting!

I'm going to start reading these in the voice of that goofy Adam Sandler trailer guy from South Park. 

"Sonic needs rings to survive. Just kidding he only needs one. Stay tuned for more information! Fuck you, you'll buy it anyway!"

Just now, Whatever the WhoCares said:

I'm going to start reading these in the voice of that goofy Adam Sandler trailer guy from South Park. 

"Sonic needs rings to survive. Just kidding he only needs one. Stay tuned for more information! Fuck you, you'll buy it anyway!"

"Rob Schneider is a hot-shot excecutive who thinks he's got it all. Until one day he turns into... a man. But he's also an Egg!

And he's about to see his plans for world domination... get scrambled! Rob Schneider is... The Eggman!

Rated PG-13."

• Chuckle 7

Lol Smash Dojo this ain't.

Can't believe we're just over a month away and we still don't know a whole lot about Sonic Forces. I mean, we do know about most of it (including ONE new stage ooooooh), but compared to other games coming out around the same time *cough*MarioOdyssey*cough*AssassinsCreedOrigins*cough*...like I said, not a whole lot.

• Thumbs Up 3

Honestly to me hub worlds aren't a deal breaker but would've been nice to see in this scenario of having a resistance base but oh well. Its impressive how very door shut they are for this game that's coming REALLY soon in 5 weeks and 4 days from now.

but its stupid it could've been like unleashed and they want this game look long you know what its bullshit that we cant explore to be honest i want a open world sonic game and guest what its not happening 

As minor as that is, re-watching cutscenes is something Lost World ditched for no reason at all so if nothing else it's good to see it back!

• Thumbs Up 8
  • Promotion 1

Colours, Lost World and Generations were all needlessly restrictive with their sound test and cutscene galleries (Lost World lacked them altogether) so this is a nice feature. But it has to be noted that this is really basic thing that you would expect to see in just about any game. I'll deride a game for not including galleries for no real reason, but I'm not exactly going to praise any game for including something so basic either.

• Thumbs Up 8

Happy it's here (Why wasn't it in Lost World?), but this is something that should be a common feature in video games (especially Sonic), so eh.

Thank God. The instant I realized I couldn't rewatch cutscenes in Lost World was not a happy instant.

Tidbits like this are fine and all I'll need. I don't need to know anymore about the game. I'm planning on remaining surprised by whatever else I see.

It'll be the ultimate punchline if the game does end after five locations.

On 9/29/2017 at 6:58 AM, Joseph Henry said:

How do you know there is no continuity?

"Sonic Team is ......" doesn't count.

When you literally feel like there is no sense of progression in story. The amount of plot holes in its stories, not knowing where Classic Sonic comes. Is he from the past or another dimension? The moon being almost completely destroyed and then in the next game having the moon being perfectly fine. Blazes back story? No explanation as to why Knuckles doesn't guard the Master Emerald. 

People shouldn't be having to ask so many questions that could be answered so simply within the game. The Sonic games, since probably around Sonic '06,  has had no structure. I should think the events and consequences of a previous game should be reflected upon on the next. Like it just doesn't make sense. Honestly. 

Oh and then you ask why are the wisps back? Because they liked it in Sonic's world so they stayed, and how you do find out the answer? In a mobile game that was discontinued almost 3 years ago. It things like these that just irks me to no end.

• Thumbs Up 5

im gonna say it the hq is a hub 

i do not care if the hq is gonna be used as a model it looks like the game is gonna have hubs they are doing something like unleashed 

1. yes we can say the game is not gonna have a hub due to Aron Weber confirming it.... butt that is gonna change we always see this in games were they confirm its not in it and it is anyway 

2. the game is on ps4 and xbox one. unleashed was on 360 and ps3. same with generations even though the hub was 2d bad choice making a hub 2d 

3. the headquarters 

dude just wait its gonna happen it always happen with every sonic game.  

If the game had a hub, they wouldn't have told us the game didn't have hubs.

It has no reason to have a hub. It has a map screen with everything included there.

It doesn't have a hub.

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Frameratesparkle said:

im gonna say it the hq is a hub 

i do not care if the hq is gonna be used as a model it looks like the game is gonna have hubs they are doing something like unleashed 

1. yes we can say the game is not gonna have a hub due to Aron Weber confirming it.... butt that is gonna change we always see this in games were they confirm its not in it and it is anyway 

2. the game is on ps4 and xbox one. unleashed was on 360 and ps3. same with generations even though the hub was 2d bad choice making a hub 2d 

3. the headquarters 

dude just wait its gonna happen it always happen with every sonic game.  

1. It will not have a hub.

2. Please stop saying it will have a hub.

3. We know it will not have a hub. And no, it doesn't appear in every Sonic game. 

Damn, dude, it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't have a hub, chill

• Thumbs Up 1

dude i want exploration if this game does not have that then its shit and too damn linear and fucking short the reason it needs to be here is because of exploration and making the game long that why unleashed had them and that is why it works 

why not make it like dragon ball xenoverse 2 where you can do stuff explore the world or take back the world. this game play is the same and it needs to change 

we need a sonic game that is a open sandbox, add multiple playable characters, make stages full 3d based around the sandbox, add stuff to do like npcs shops or what ever, add the custom character thing for online or offline, and last choa garden and there you have it something that enjoyable for every modern sonic fan. 

this is bullshit no one in the sonic fan base or any gaming fan base wants a linear game with linear game-play. they want something fully 3d with great mechanics and gameplay.       

dude i want exploration if this game does not have that then its shit and too damn linear and fucking short the reason it needs to be here is because of exploration

Okay, first off, a linear game isn't a shit game, nor is it a short one. Half-Life 2 is the most action-packed hallway of all time and it still takes like eight hours to finish. Second, having a hub to walk around will not make the game less linear. Since everything's in the menu, you'd have nothing of worth to find there anyway.

and making the game long that why unleashed had them and that is why it works 

okay, first off, Unleashed had a ton of padding to make itself long, and that was the werehog, not the hub worlds. Second of all, Unleashed didn't work for exactly that reason. Colors, Generations, and hopefully Forces got it right by not fucking around with anything other than speed and platforming.

why not make it like dragon ball xenoverse 2 where you can do stuff explore the world or take back the world. this game play is the same and it needs to change 

we need a sonic game that is a open sandbox, add multiple playable characters, make stages full 3d based around the sandbox, add stuff to do like npcs shops or what ever, add the custom character thing for online or offline, and last choa garden and there you have it something that enjoyable for every modern sonic fan. 

So by "hub worlds are the only way to make Forces good", you mean "we need a game completely different than anything Forces, Colors, and Generations are doing". 

this is bullshit no one in the sonic fan base or any gaming fan base wants a linear game with linear game-play. they want something fully 3d with great mechanics and gameplay.       

Nice projection, but you aren't actually at liberty to speak for what every gamer, or every Sonic fan wants. A Sonic game being fully 3D, I might add, is not the same as being nonlinear (see Sonic Adventure 2).

• Thumbs Up 4

An ordinary animal killer whale appeared in adventure, but some animals will also appear in Sonifo. The answer is in the product version! # Sonic Force # sonicforces

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Chuckle 1

3 hours ago, MudHunter said:

An ordinary animal killer whale appeared in adventure, but some animals will also appear in Sonifo. The answer is in the product version! # Sonic Force # sonicforces

Um, what does this mean then?

Is he implying that realistic animals will return? So does that mean that we are going to see humans too?

Or is just gonna be the classic animals that come from robots?

Maybe both?

That's really intriguing.

• Thumbs Up 1