Awoo.

Gamestop Announces Sonic Forces Action Figure Pack

Zippo

find.png

https://m.gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/sonic-forces-figure-pack-only-at-gamestop/149754#media

This came outta nowhere. Gamestop listed Sonic Forces figures on their online store today, it will be a pack of four figures, featuring Modern Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, as well as Classic Sonic for $24.99. It also comes with 4 lithographs. The release date is listed as November 21st, right before black Friday.

These are Tomy's first ever Classic and Modern Sonic action figures, unless I'm mistaken. They've been focusing on Boom exclusively since 2014.

• Thumbs Up 1

I may actually pick that up since I still currently only have the Jazwares figures. 

I'm still waiting for the universe to give me my Rouge and Omega figures though.

Goddammit, universe. Answer my calls already. Alter yourself so that one pathetic grown-ass man can have his extremely poultry and undignified win.

41 minutes ago, Zippo said:

These are Tomy's first ever Classic and Modern Sonic action figures, unless I'm mistaken. They've been focusing on Boom exclusively since 2014.

Not true. They've been releasing Classic plushies and figures for a year now:

Spoiler

5884103_sd.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Sonic_brand_Collector_1200x500-b.jpg

apiq5aosw__05320.1470163538.500.750.jpg?c=2

And these Modern figures have been out for months as parts of Archie comic bundles. So really, this figure pack has nothing unique. Even those cards are just concept art we've seen before.

Also, we already have several topics covering this:

• Thumbs Up 3

Still preferred the Jazzware figures + variety but these aren't too bad, I assume we have very little chance of getting Infinite >.>

As long as they don't have the fucking sloppy articulation and stability issues that Jazwares has, they look amazing. 

I'll take anything to help keep pushing Tails and Knuckles back into relevancy. Bring em on.

Thought for sure that there would be an Avatar figure mashed into the pack. Glad to see I was mistaken.

I swear that Classic Sonic figure looks vaguely ripped. Dude's been working out a little.

150436b.jpg

Also...why is Tails such a bright shade of yellow?? The rest look good tho'.