Awoo.

Project Z.O.N.E And My General Art

StratusAsterion

This is a story/series I've been working on currently titled: Project Z.O.N.E.  I've recently kick started a new Deviantart account where I'll be posting concept art, character art, scene pics etc, check it out if your interested and let me know :)  All characters/concepts are original.

To start here is a character art for my protagonist: Stratus Asterion, I'll be posting concept art and character designs on D.A whenever I can :P

StratusAsterion.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Mightyray said:

Those are some nice colouring skills you got there! Good luck with your project!

Thank You! Here is some character design concepts of Stratus as well :3

StratusConceptPage1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Topic Bump with character 2! Meet Alice Carinae! She is the heroine of my story and you can read more about her bio on my DA Page! Includes character art, concept art and old concept designs.

alice_carinae_by_stratusasterion-dbw3i9ralice_carinae_concept_art_by_stratusastealice_carinae_concept_designs_by_stratus

• Thumbs Up 4

Thank You!  I have a lot of fun colouring her hair :P

EDIT: Here is another pic of Alice, in a more casual fashion

casual_alice_by_stratusasterion-dbwc03i.

Edited by StratusAsterion
Added Pic
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, RadicalLaRuby said:

Nice reflection detail, always nice to see more traditional artists. What kind of color pencil did you use?

Thank you so much ^_^ I don't really have specific tools I use :P just mechanical pencil for start, pen for inking, than a box of crayola pencil crayons, and metallic 1$ store pencil crayons :P

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to Project Z.O.N.E And My General Art

Figured Sinon's Birthday would be the perfect time to update this topic with some of my non Project Zone Art, so without further ado, some Sinon!

Happy Birthday Sinon!

LRl7J7R1lTTaAEs2_B8EasdHgfKvD01iTgiLqMtD3jVNa5a.jpgSRYnxVq.jpgakinlsjmmmf01.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Excited to finally post a pic again :P  Just in time for Halloween here is my OC Stratus dressed in psyched up Mad Hatter outfit, inspired by my love of Alice in Wonderland & the Avenged Sevenfold song "Mad Hatter" :P

mad_hatter_by_stratusasterion-dcqv5xa.jp

• 4 months later...