Awoo.

Sonic Forces PS4 Trophies to be Leaked

Dee Dude

So...

Uh.

Wait.

Why does Zavok get a trophy but every other boss doesn't?

Huh?

Also thank god there's no big stage leaks. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Daily Missions?! SWEET! also thank light Gaia Secret and EX stages are in the game also the Infinite trophy is so obvious what it means it hurts.

Sextuple Trouble
Defeated Zavok.

So, either this is just a reference to Zavok's allegiance to the Deadly Six, or it's entirely possible the other five could factor into the battle somehow? I'm gonna lean on the former, but it'd be interesting if they brought in the others as some kind of reprise.

Ok so

Why are there well over 30 wispons?

There aren't even 30 different kinds of wisps. Are there going to be a bunch of pointless little stat differences so they can pad things out?

Also "Bonds of Friendship" as the achievement for defeating Infinite is...definitely something.

• Thumbs Up 5

All these references make me so happy.

Now, we have a boss with Infinite three times. One of them is under... Bonds of Friendship.

huh

I'm getting one funny feeling here.

Plus, yep, Eggman's rule is gone by the end of the game. Completely gone, like he never ruled the world at all. What fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, where do I even begin?

Spoiler

-Infinite confirmed to be fought more than Eggman making him predictably the true villain? Oh mama, the guys won't like this.

-Infinite redemption due to "Bonds of Friendship"?, Avatar's long lost friend after all?

-"Sonic teaches numbers", please tell me that wasn't a Schoolhouse reference...

-EX stages? Interesting.

-So there's three types of missions, I can assume the SOS one makes you rescue civilians or possibly assist the cast in their missions.

-30 Wispons?! ...Uh, how many actual Wisps are there?

-Why is Zavok the only one with a trophy? I mean he's the only true villain possessed since we obviously have to rescue Shadow and Chaos, but then we should also defeat Metal...weird.

-Silver Moons? (SILVER DLC CONFIRMED OMG) That's also intriguing, are they even rarer kinds of Star Rings? 

There's no Trophy for the Metal Sonic boss so I imagine you don't get trophies for all the bosses.

1 minute ago, Wisphead said:

Hold on what's with the Bonds of Friendship name? I don't get it.

ELI5 please.

Theory going around that Infinite may be the Avatar's friend, but was kidnapped by Eggman and fused with the Phantom Ruby.

Maybe zavok is the main leader of the squad and the last team uprising boss. Could be the game's climax boss.

Just now, Polkadi said:

Theory going around that Infinite may be the Avatar's friend, but was kidnapped by Eggman and fused with the Phantom Ruby.

I thought the Avatar was meant to be a nobody that turns into the Resistance's greatest asset. And Infinite was meant to be THE TALLEST OF MOUNTAINS.

That's so cliché but then again this is Sonic we're talking about. 

One thing to note

Possible big spoilers.

Spoiler

Bonds of Friendship, if all speculation turns out to be true, implies this is Infinite's final defeat

But this ISN'T the achievement for beating the story, that's Saved the World

So this can mean Infinite ISN'T the final boss

• Thumbs Up 1

BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP???

Please don't be "Yay Sonic and Avatar worked together to beat the sh*t out of Infinite YAAAAA"

And please be "Avatar saved his friend by the power of friendship!"

also MULTIPLAYER

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Wisphead said:

I thought the Avatar was meant to be a nobody that turns into the Resistance's greatest asset. And Infinite was meant to be THE TALLEST OF MOUNTAINS.

That's so cliché but then again this is Sonic we're talking about. 

The Avatar saves his friend from Eggman's powers. An innocent citizen and a good friend, turned into a superpower the Avatar must stop. It's the power of friendship over infinite power.

I mean, come on, they'd totally do that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 3
  • Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

The Avatar saves his friend from Eggman's powers. An innocent citizen and a good friend, turned into a superpower the Avatar must stop. It's the power of friendship over infinite power.

I mean, come on, they'd totally do that.

And the OC turns into the series protagonist for the next twenty games with Sonic taking a sabbatical.

Oh lord I can't wait for Sonic Forces to release. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 1

As a trophy hunter, I am absolutely loving the sound of these trophies. I really hate it when the trophies end up begin generic "oh, collect this, do that, and have this trophy thats just got a name based on what you did". Having actual trophies with a lot of unique icons, naming conventions, references, and creativity in it is actually pretty damn nice. Especially those story trophies. Unleashed and Gens which had more creative lists even fell into the generic hole with those, so I'm happy Forces is dodging it.

• Thumbs Up 8
  • Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Wisphead said:

And the OC turns into the series protagonist for the next twenty games with Sonic taking a sabbatical.

Oh lord I can't wait for Sonic Forces to release. 

Same here!!

2 minutes ago, James Cloud said:

Same here!!

Uh, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

Anyway, these are giving me way too many questions at the moment I'm not sure if I can post them all.