Awoo.

Sonic Forces PS4 Trophies to be Leaked

Dee Dude

Whatever they are, they seem to be a very rare pick-up; getting three of them is worth a silver trophy, and the next increment is getting all of them.

Not only that, but they share the same colouring as the number rings, which suggests to me that they're an in-level mechanic as opposed to an actual collectable. 

• Thumbs Up 4

I had always looked at Trophies in two ways, the Hardcore trophies list, which you need to have amazing skills to get a platinum - and the 100% list, which you need to basically play the entire game 100%, collecting all the stuff and playing in every single mode and option.

It makes me happy to see Forces go into the 100% style and it really justifies the "play with all races" trophie! I mean, you'll need to play with all kinds of modes to play 100% of the game - that's just logical

i'd say making your second avatar just means multiple save slots. you just fill up another avatar save slot and get the trophy.

6 minutes ago, booblur98 said:

i'd say making your second avatar just means multiple save slots. you just fill up another avatar save slot and get the trophy.

Yup exactly