Awoo.

What Sonic games have you 100% completed?

SpaceySpace

6 minutes ago, Eternal EX said:

I've only 100% Sonic 1 - 3&K. I've gotten close with SA2 but that damn space rouge stage killed me. Genz was 99%. Missed the Time Eater boss. And Unleashed.....yeah no. There was one hotdog challenge I never beat due to it being annoying.

I've honestly had more trouble with Rouge and Tails' kart racing minigames than I did with Mad Space lol. Also with the Unleashed hotdog challenge...did it involve Eggmanland?

Sonic the Hedgehog  

Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble 

Sonic Adventure 

Sonic Riders 1 and Zero Gravity (My PS2 Memory Card died some years ago and these saves were lost, though)

Sonic Unleashed (PS2 version. I have the HD game on Xbox 360 but I'm too lazy to get all the medals)

• 2 years later...

Sonic games I have 100% completed: Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic CD, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Spinball, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic R, Sonic Adventure (both Dreamcast and DX versions), Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders, Sonic Generations, and Sonic Mania.

I've 100% cleared:

• Sonic the Hedgehog 16-bit (All Chaos Emeralds)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 16-bit (All Chaos Emeralds)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles (All Chaos and Super Emeralds; All Characters)
  • Sonic CD (All Good Futures)
  • Sonic 3D Blast (All Chaos Emeralds)
  • Knuckles Chaotix (All Chaos Rings)
  • Sonic Mania (All Chaos Emeralds; All Characters; All Medals; Mania and Encore Modes)
  • Sonic Drift (All GPs)
  • Sonic R (Unlocked all characters)

I've beaten most of the other games, but never got around to getting all emblems in the later games, or getting all the rings to get the secret Spinball bonus stage, or beat Mean Bean Machine on the hardest difficulty, etc.

It’s always weird seeing these ancient topics suddenly getting bumped after 2 years or so.

Anyways, I 100% Sonic 2, Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Sonic R, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Generations, and Sonic Lost World, and that’s only because they weren’t particularly hard to fully complete. I find most Sonic games to be obnoxious to 100%, so I don’t bother most of the time. It’s just better to be able to enjoy a game start to finish, without worrying about a number on your save file.

Uhh...

Sonic 1

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Sonic Advance 1,2&3

Sonic 4 ep 1

Sonic Generations 

Sonic Lost World

Sonic Mania 

thats it

-Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

-Sonic Rush Adventure

-Sonic Rivals

-Sonic Colours (The US version)

-Sonic Mega Collection (The GameCube Version)

1 minute ago, StaticMania said:

-Sonic Mega Collection (The GameCube Version)

Wait, the games? Or do you mean you got all the unlockables?

I've 100% completed these games. Sonic 2, Sonic 3&K, Sonic R, Sonic Aventure DX, sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance, Sonic Rivals, Sonic Rivals 2, Sonic Colours and Sonic Generations.

I have 326%'d Shadow the Hedgehog. Look at the video in my signature, did that story 326 times!

Sonic 1

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Sonic Heroes

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Riders

Sonic Generations

Sonic 3D Blast

I couldn't be bothered to grab all the emblems in the Adventure series.

11 hours ago, Myst said:

I couldn't be bothered to grab all the emblems in the Adventure series.

Same here I've never done it. There was time when I wanted to get them all in SA2 but it's a proper slog.

On 10/9/2017 at 6:39 PM, Semi-colon e said:

All the classics (all emeralds/time stones as all characters etc), the Advance games (all complete, all emeralds, all gold medal times in Advance 3), the Rush games (all S ranks, emeralds, and all the Rush Adventure missions and Hidden Islands and stuff), Colours (all S ranks, red rings, and Super Sonic by completing Game Land), and Generations (S ranked every single mission, level, and boss, including hard modes, unlocking everything as a result. I also did fully complete Heroes and Shadow, getting all A ranks and unlocking their respective hard modest, but the memory cards wiped. I haven't got Heroes back up to Super Hard mode, but I think I unlocked Expert Mode in Shadow again but didn't bother playing that. Fully beating Shadow is surprisingly not as bad as Heroes.

I've also beaten Sonic 1 Game Gear and Sonic 2 Game Gear with all the emeralds, but those barely count really.

Fuck doing everything in the Adventure games, 06, or Unleashed. I haven't played Mania as I don't have the newest consoles and I'm thinking about replacing my computer anyway. Chronicles and 3D Blast are the only Sonic games I own that I've never finished up to the credits. I found the 5th boss in 3D Blast hard as a kid and just never bothered going back to it, while Chronicles was just ass and I gave up after like 4 hours.

Hey self quote!

I should add Chaos and Triple Trouble with all emeralds, albeit I only did Triple Trouble with all emeralds as Tails and won't ever do it again since getting the emeralds in these games isn't as fun as it is in 1 and 2 where you just have to explore the levels. I still haven't played Mania but I did get Heroes and Shadow back up to full completion. With Generations I should add I got all the achievements too, while I forgot to add Sonic 4's two episodes. I got all the stuff but don't think I got all the achievements. There isn't a lot to do in Sonic 4 anyway.

So far I've completed every Sonic game that I own in their entirety (not counting emulated games in compilations) - except for Heroes PS2 where I didn't bother with the A ranks... except I got them in the PC version because I lost control of my life.

I think Unleashed is the one I'm most proud of getting all S-ranks for because of how much of a royal pain that game is with the extra day acts and the high level of play required to even complete them, much less do them well. That includes all of the DLC, I spent a good month or so on the whole thing. I love that game but I don't think I'll ever try that again*. My PS3 save is tucked away safely in case something ever happens to my original file.

Spoiler

*At least I wouldn't have tried again if it weren't for me discovering the other day that modders have ported the adventure packs to Generations PC

ZNQ4Ihn.gif