Limit Breaker Diamond

Sonic Forces Digital Comic (Monent of Truth, Stress Test)

I enjoyed the comic, but the way Knuckles decides to become the leader of the resistance feels preeetty forced, and makes me feel like Ian put it in just to explain why Knuckles is the leader in the actual game.

I really don't like prequel comics for this kind of thing. It's like patchwork for an unfinished product and story, and almost admits that there is no given reason in-game, which makes me worried for how the actual game's story will turn out to be.

It's cool enough outside of that, though.

13 minutes ago, The Deleter said:

I enjoyed the comic, but the way Knuckles decides to become the leader of the resistance feels preeetty forced, and makes me feel like Ian put it in just to explain why Knuckles is the leader in the actual game.

Same, it doesn't even make sense why Knuckles would suddenly start talking about resistances or anything. No reason at that point for him to think this is any bigger than their usual adventures, and that it would need an army. It's so random.

25 minutes ago, The Deleter said:

I really don't like prequel comics for this kind of thing. It's like patchwork for an unfinished product and story, and almost admits that there is no given reason in-game, which makes me worried for how the actual game's story will turn out to be.

It's cool enough outside of that, though.

I think Knuckles just self proclaimed to be leader of a resistance right there, and I find that funny tbh

I enjoyed the comic, but you could tell that Ian was strapped for panels. There wasn't much breathing room, making it awkward when the lost city and Chaos showed up and Knuckles just processed all of that instantly. Or how he immediately deduced that the Master Emerald isn't a part of this fiasco. 

Hot damn, now this looks great! Both characters are very well-written and on point (Knuckles isn't a total idiot) and Silver got a new layer of unintentional humor. The lore we know is there: Knuckles was guarding the ME, also he blindly assumed Chaos was good at first, and like holy shit, they remember the Echidnas' village?!

Oh and Eggman says he doesn't even need the Master Emerald, oh boy... Also, yes I knew the returning villains were illusions. Save for Metal.

Why do I get the feeling it isn't that the Phantom Ruby makes illusions (or at least in this situation) but it can make distortions in the space-time continuum *looks at Sonic Rush* hence why we saw Pachacamac's village look as though it were an illusion.

latest?cb=20150208011519

@Jango I think you're making that judgment call too soon, keep in mind it was stated Shadow is fighting "for his owns reasons" and that Chaos return is supposed to be a mystery and even then he appeared in Battle (because he's suppose to appear in times of great crisis) the reason why Knuckles wasn't too fazed to see him it's more so a question why he's hostile again.

2 hours ago, Joellui said:

Is anyone else glad they actually remembered Knuckles has a responsibility in taking care of the Master Emerald? 

Apparently quite a lot of people are, and I guess it matters that much that almost everyone mentions it.

Knuckles should do all his battles from Angel Island.

1 hour ago, ShadowSJG said:

Is it illusions or reality warping?

is as I put in the thread of Forces theories and has been fulfilled, they are only shadows of the original Chaos, Zavok and Shadow.