Awoo.

Sonic Forces Digital Comic (Moment of Truth, Stress Test, Looming Shadow, Rise of Infinite)

DiamondX

3 hours ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

3RYvGat.jpg

Woa, is that Rouge in the upper right corner? She looks like she's possed or turned into an energy monster or something. Well that explains why we haven't seen her in any material yet.

Oh yeah, these were uncovered after the first lot. It's not too significant, but still interesting to see.

tumblr_oxrsnoXCks1vue5nao1_540.png

ZWP9kpI.png

I liked the first part , great art and gives you a bit of a sense of what's going on.

Hey , and it was free. Happy days.

• Nice Smile 1

We now know what DBZ character he's based off now if we want to go down that route. XD

350?cb=20170104141124

They both have a sword, have a host that is possessed by them and possibly Infinite too has reality manipulation powers if the Phantom Ruby's powers are in line with that.

You heard it here folks!

Oh and they're both edgy as hell.

Gah, this story sounds so hype but I have a bad feeling it’s going to be a mess like Sonic 06. I’m still keeping my expectations really low even though a small part of me wants the story to be good dammit! 

11 hours ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

Holy shit, I just found a bombshell. There are a shitton of hidden images in the cover of this comic!

Where did you find these exactly? Were they in the comic itself or something...?

10 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Oh lord the villian uses a sword, talk about edgy, are people now upset cause he has a sword? (im kidding i like it)

Yeah I really don't get why people are getting on this Sword. So he uses a Sword big deal so do most Power Rangers Villains. How does that make him "LOL So Edgy"? 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Rusty Spy said:

It seriously pains me how much of a shitshow this game and it's story are going to end up being. I mean it LOOKS real epic and exciting but it all reeks of amateur hour fanfiction, and that's without counting the self-insert OC and 'couldn't-be-a-bigger-parody-of-edgy-fanfics-if-it-was-fucking-intentional' main villain OC.

BUT IT'S SO DARK AND COOL AND EDGY. INFINITE IS SO COOL AND BADASS AND AWESOME.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, TheMarioAmigos said:

What happened to the first image?

SSMB hates Imgur images that size.

Screw that then, Tumblr's right there.

42 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

SSMB hates Imgur images that size.

Screw that then, Tumblr's right there.

Cool, thanks

A good example would be comparing the original panel in my signature to this. There, Vector had two sentences but Espio only had one. Here, both of them have two sentences. 

In the panel below, Vector asks a question here, something which he didn't do originally. 

18 minutes ago, LukA8 said:

I tried Google-translating them,  the Avatar talks about hearing stories of Sonic, Amy and Tails when growing up and how he used to wish to become a hero like them.

Then things got REALLY WEIRD.

"But I was cowardly with sex. That's why I became a guardian." - Knuckles exposed 2k17

I tried re-translating it but the Avatar suddenly confessed to having a sex disease soo I stopped.

"でも僕は、性根が臆病でさ。" = "But as for me, my nature is cowardice." (The word for 'nature/character' starts with the same kanji as the word for biological sex.)

36 minutes ago, LukA8 said:

But have Vector dropping the F-bomb before I leave.Screenshot_20171017-135114.thumb.jpg.10a3adeca92705047048b8f5f3c8710d.jpg

"砲兵隊んトコの砲台は、まだロボット野郎にやられてねぇ!
そいつであのクソ戦艦を撃ち落とすんだ!" = "The artillery corps' battery hasn't yet been touched by those robot bastards! Somebody shoot down that [stupid/fucking/shitty] battleship!"

50 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

A good example would be comparing the original panel in my signature to this. There, Vector had two sentences but Espio only had one. Here, both of them have two sentences. 

"やるじゃねぇか相棒!
値千金の一発ってなァああいうのを言うんだぜ!" = "You did it, partner! A shot worth its weight in gold, or however they say it!"

"よい判断だった!
扇の的も射抜かんばかりの射撃も見事!" = "That was good judgement! Marksmanship as perfect as (Nasu-no-Yoichi's) shooting of the fan!"

1 hour ago, VEDJ-F said:

In the panel below, Vector asks a question here, something which he didn't do originally. 

"避難誘導するまでが戦闘だからな!
気ぃ抜くなよ?" = "'Cause until the evacuation's complete the battle is on! Don't slack off, got it?"

• Thumbs Up 7

So in essence that's quite a bit of script change, down to making a reference to a different turn of phrase (and being self-aware of it), and a real life Samurai