Awoo.

Easier Way To Get Chaos Emeralds in Sonic Heroes.

SpaceySpace

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceySpace

• Scar

• Patron

• Dannymax440

Thanks for the tip, although there might be differences depending on the platform. The PC port had a problem with spheres slowing you down on impact.

5 hours ago, SpaceySpace said:

In case some were still playing this game.

While I have fond memories of this broken disaster of a game (on the PS2), the fucking special stages were appalling. Its nice to know there is at least some easy way of beating them.

The easiest way to get the Chaos Emeralds in Sonic Heroes is to save up your boosts and only activate them on the bends, making sure that you take the inside curve of every bend - as the Emerald sticks in the centre of the tube, by taking the inside you're actually not having to travel as far as it is, and boosting at those points increases this advantage massively. Heck, I've managed to catch Emeralds without boosting at all just by taking the inside bends.

On 10/14/2017 at 6:08 PM, Patron said:

Thanks for the tip, although there might be differences depending on the platform. The PC port had a problem with spheres slowing you down on impact.

Really? I guess I'll have to try the PC port sometime then.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:08 PM, Scar said:

While I have fond memories of this broken disaster of a game (on the PS2), the fucking special stages were appalling. Its nice to know there is at least some easy way of beating them.

Glad I could help. Though, unfortunately I can't take the credit now since apparently DSS figured this out 8 years ago. So despite what was stated in the video I can't be first on this knowledge. Either way I was glad I could help.

...well, that's not really new to me, that's how I got them when the game came out. I thought more people knew about this trick :P