Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Japanese Introduction Trailer

Woun

4 hours ago, SpongicX said:

This game's setting seems too dark for a character like her. She can't even fight on her own, without having Cheese do all the work for her. I do hope we at least see a small appearance of her, but I doubt she'd be a soldier in the resistance. Charmy and Tails are definitely more useful in a war. Charmy is part of a detective agency, and Tails is a skilled mechanic. What could Cream and Cheese possibly do, without constantly needing to be saved? 

You think this game is to dark? Because I think it is pretty colorful and friendly looking for a world that was taken over by an insane, selfish dictator. I do not really get the feeling that the world was taken over by Eggman, it looks still very typical Sonic. So typical that characters like Cream, Big and Chip can show up in this game and it wouldn't really feel that out of place. Also, do not forget, Orbot and probably also Cubot are in this game, and they are the least serious characters Sonic Team has ever created for this franchise. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Despite still wondering about his portrayal here, I gotta say Tails was looking really adorable in a lot of these shots.

Tails_in_Forces.png

"OOOOOOOOOOH~! BRAIN BLAST! My Sonic's not here anymore! You know what that means Other Sonic?... ... We're going on a ROAD TRIP~!"

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

Despite still wondering about his portrayal here, I gotta say Tails was looking really adorable in a lot of these shots.

Tails_in_Forces.png

"OOOOOOOOOOH~! BRAIN BLAST! My Sonic's not here anymore! You know what that means Other Sonic?... ... We're going on a ROAD TRIP~!"

Wait, where's that shot from? Was it in the trailer?

1 hour ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

Wait, where's that shot from? Was it in the trailer?

Yeah. The shots go by so fast.

They look like a buddy cop duo here.

1 hour ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

Tails_in_Forces.png

He almost looks like classic tails.

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't know why, but it makes me laugh when Tails is like "SONIKKU! DESCUTA SONIKKU!" It just sounds so obnoxious right at the beginning of the trailer. 

I do have a feeling that Modern Sonic and the avatar will be confronting Infinite and all other past villains, while Classic Sonic and Tails will be after Eggman.

It jut makes sense when you start watching all boss fights and dialogue in-game

• Thumbs Up 3