Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Japanese Introduction Trailer

Woun

3 minutes ago, Jango said:

Don't jinx it!

BTW, I want to apologize for my behaviour in this and the other thread.

I'm sorry. 

Still not liking Forces, tho' :/

It's alright bro.

I want to like it, I really do, it's Sonic and I love this blue piece of ass, but this roller-coaster in quality is driving me crazy. Can't we never have at least three AMAZING games in a row? :///

• Thumbs Up 6

The story is shaping up to be a meme I can laugh at. Just like how I laughed at Sonic 06's story because it was hilarious when it was intentionally trying to be serious.

19 minutes ago, Jango said:

I'm sorry. 

That’s much appreciated, dude.

17 minutes ago, Jango said:

I love this blue piece of ass

Jango confirmed to be secretly Zazz.

d_nvlidgkuhjds_by_soulzero777-d6lfi2t.pn

But real talk, it's cool, buddy.

• Chuckle 8

23 minutes ago, PandaChao said:

The story is shaping up to be a meme I can laugh at. Just like how I laughed at Sonic 06's story because it was hilarious when it was intentionally trying to be serious.

Any form of enjoyability is a good thing, always and forever...remember that.

33 minutes ago, Jango said:

blue piece of ass

Sonic's ass.

Crash Bandicoot? Kek.

40 minutes ago, Jango said:

I'm sorry. 

Apology  noted. 

• Chuckle 1

42 minutes ago, Jango said:

I'm sorry.

That's alright, man.

1 hour ago, Jango said:

I want to like it, I really do, it's Sonic and I love this blue piece of ass, but this roller-coaster in quality is driving me crazy. Can't we never have at least three AMAZING games in a row? :///

That’s exactly what I want too. I don’t just want a good Sonic game, I want a GREAT Sonic game! A Sonic game that can stand proudly alongside Super Mario Odyssey and Ratchet & Clank ‘16 this gen. A game that doesn’t look so underwhelming, at least gameplay wise. 

It’s like Sonic Team can’t create something that’s better than just good. Sonic Generations was a very good game, but it came out six years ago! And I’m not sure if Sonic Forces will be as good or better than that.

EDIT: just realised I finally got the Knuckles icon. Yey 8D

• Thumbs Up 7

3 hours ago, Creep Dude said:

Sonic admits fear?! That's new...

Anyway, looks like they're not joking around with the Classic world/dimension thing. 

20171020_195113.thumb.jpg.9cc2372fd9fa514b2fd56808e56bf265.jpg

Sorry couldn't help it.

I've never seen modern tails act so terrified though. 

• Chuckle 5

5 hours ago, Ultimate Victory 64 said:

What do we have hear? An alternate path. IMPOSSIBLE

DMmi2KAXUAA5w9s.jpg

GAAAAAAASP!!! 

Honestly, I do have some hope for Modern Sonic's gameplay. 

Classic Sonic and his levels are looking like Generations, but possibly worse. And coming right off the heels of Mania just makes Classic Sonic look even more unnecessary and inferior by comparison. 

The Avatar and their levels are looking like straight line, hallway, automation central coupled with clunky, awkward gadgets that have no flow and often halt movement. I HATE the Avatar.

But Modern Sonic? I have hope. I have hope that his levels will allow a bit more freedom, alternate paths, and nice flow with level design similar to what you see in Generations like Sky Sanctuary, City Escape, and Seaside Hill. 

So that's 1 out of 3 gameplay styles I predict I'll have fun with. It's just like SA2. 

So it's nice to see that they fixed Tails being ineffectual and useless, and replacing him with another Best Friend of the Week by making him ineffectual and useless, and replacing him with another Best Friend of the Week.

• Chuckle 1

The only difference between Tails now and Tails back then was him being playable...you can't expect a character like Tails to do anything in a cutscene. It just ain't happening.

Maybe Tails could've taken Classic Sonic's place as 2D representation...

Tails: "You're Sonic from another world!"

Annoying thing is even after this, people keep saying there are two Classic Sonics.. 

• Chuckle 1

5 minutes ago, shdowhunt60 said:

Yes. I can.

Sure, but why after all this time would you still expect it? It's not like anyone in this series ever did anything action related in cutscenes. Outside of Sonic and Shadow, but of course.

47 minutes ago, Razule said:

Annoying thing is even after this, people keep saying there are two Classic Sonics.. 

The “younger sonic” is entirely a Pontaff translation error/marketing oddity (but it’s likely true in Archie canon, like Bean being a duck). If only more people knew this...

1 hour ago, Razule said:

Because there are?

3 hours ago, Jango said:

Don't jinx it!

I'm sorry. 

Still not liking Forces, tho' :/

It's not alright. What you did was unacceptable, and let me tell you why...

Nah, just kidding! I'm just messing with ya!

Seriously, though, it's all cool. No need to worry about it.

Classic Sonic, the Modern Sonic of the past. (Generations)

Mania Sonic, the Classic Sonic from another dimension. (Forces)

13 minutes ago, Shaddy the guy said:

Classic Sonic, the Modern Sonic of the past. (Generations)

Mania Sonic, the Classic Sonic from another dimension. (Forces)

..no.

On 10/10/2017 at 5:44 AM, Gabz Girl said:

Today’s tweet is about...Classic Sonic! They mention Generations in the tweet so, is it canon after all? o_o

https://mobile.twitter.com/SONIC_FORCES_JP

Classic Sonic "

Classic Sonic" is another "sonic speed blue hedgehog" active in a dimension different from Sonic's. Cool and liberal character is still Sonic, in the past two sonics saved the world in cooperation. Why on earth this time did you come to this world ...?

They're one and the same.. been over this a few times. Like.. I think Tails seeing Classic Sonic and immediately immediately recognizing him as "Sonic from another dimension" should be proof enough.

Because it's a retcon, and he has now always known him as "Sonic from another dimension".

8 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

It's a retcon that doesn't need to exist, it's the kind that people don't care to acknowledge.

Yeah, but it seems most people are just unaware of it. It's one thing to deny it when a creator says it, but it's outright said in game it gets a little ridiculous. It'd be like insisting that the real Shadow died and the one we have now is actually a Shadow Android.