Awoo.

Fire Emblem Warriors

SpongicX

Fire Emblem Warriors just came out, and I am loving it! I think it did a great job a fitting the world of Fire Emblem with the gameplay of Dynasty Warriors. Only 3 hours in, and I am personally having more fun with it, than I did spending over 100 hours in Hyrule Warriors. Don't get me wrong, I liked Hyrule Warriors, but I felt the game had a lot of flaws. Fire Emblem seems to have fixed a lot of the issues I couldn't stand in Hyrule Warriors. For further details, feel free to check this article. http://spongicx.tumblr.com/post/166619021978/fire-emblem-warriors-vs-hyrule-warriors

Anyways, for those who have played it, what are your thoughts on Fire Emblem Warriors?  Do you have a favorite character? So far, I really enjoy playing as Lucina, Chrom, and Frederick. 

I played this game for hours yesterday. It's extremely fun, I absolutely love it. So far I've only played as Rowan, Frederick and Cordelia. Rowan and Frederick are extremely fun to play as. I just finished Chapter 5, so I'm heaps excited to play more when I have the chance.

• Thumbs Up 2