Awoo.

Who/What Are You Going To Make First In Sonic Forces?

SpongicX

Either a female cat or wolf. The dorky red wolf OC has grown on me, so I might make a female version of that with the same geeky big glasses. Because I wear glasses like that too! ^^

I've yet to see the bear, and that's the one I REALLY wanna make the most... so I'm probably gonna go with a male bear, but I wish they'd show what it looks like!

• Thumbs Up 1

Clarke Kent the wolf has really grown on me. Hope that's the default setting so I can just hit 'OK' and get straight into the game.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm going to be going with the Wolf having a teal color like this here and I'm looking at choosing a scouter instead of those glasses.

Sonic_Forces_PAX_West_header.jpg

Something akin to Blaze, but as a Scottish fold and in different attire. Then i’ll Try Leeta/Lyco Wolf.

• Thumbs Up 1

Klonoa.png

Klonoa. Never liked his redesign because of how much it makes him look like a Sonic OC, but hey! At least that means recreating him in Forces will be easy! Except for the ears...

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, GuyWithThePie said:

Klonoa.png

Klonoa. Never liked his redesign because of how much it makes him look like a Sonic OC, but hey! At least that means recreating him in Forces will be easy! Except for the ears...

Let's just say Klonoa got sick of his giant ears, and decided to surgically reduce them, he also got rid of his Bandai-Namco branded hat, and went for something with a Sonic or Sega logo on it. 

2 minutes ago, SpongicX said:

Let's just say Klonoa got sick of his giant ears, and decided to surgically reduce them, he also got rid of his Bandai-Namco branded hat, and went for something with a Sonic or Sega logo on it. 

Or I could just go with the scrapped Wii redesign.

Klonoa_character_redesigns.jpg

If the tail was a bit bigger and the ears a bit smaller, beta Klonoa would be a pretty good fit for Infinite...

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, soniclegender said:

Nazo! If you've seen Nazo Unleashed then you'll know who I'm referring to.

Nazo.png

Im still amazed by the  amount of fans that  think nazo actually came from those shirts. Not saying you but in general.  when in fact he was first meant to be in sonic x but removed and replaced with the metarix

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

Im still amazed by the  amount of fans that  think nazo actually came from those shirts. Not saying you but in general.  when in fact he was first meant to be in sonic x but removed and replaced with the metarix

You're not right either.

He originated in early Sonic X material, before the show actually aired. And he's just an incorrectly drawn/stylised/redesigned Super Sonic that was cut from the final product. The name "Nazo" comes from the filename of an image of him from a trailer. It simply means "mystery" and  was most likely meant as a teaser. The Metarex have absolutely nothing to do with this.

https://ibb.co/eMVpyk

Nazo never existed.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, Blue Blood said:

You're not right either.

He originated in early Sonic X material, before the show actually aired. And he's just an incorrectly drawn/stylised/redesigned Super Sonic that was cut from the final product. The name "Nazo" comes from the filename of an image of him from a trailer. It simply means "mystery" and  was most likely meant as a teaser.

https://ibb.co/eMVpyk

Nazo never existed.

He was in the very first trailer for the show I was sad he did not show up

I take Sega saying that as a cop out.have Sonics quills that spread out to tease super sonic? We all knew who super sonic was why tease him and show off shadow at the same Time? I think it was just a way of they nevee.got around to developing him enough to warrant thinking up details on him.

But also on topic I'll go hedgehog first than wolf than cat

Probably a dog, simply because 1) I like dogs and 2) there's been very few dog characters in the franchise as a whole, or zero if we just count the game 'verse.

Kinda wish "Fox" was an option, so I can finally play as Tails again in a modern Sonic game. I wish...

It's tempting to choose a rabbit, make it look like Naoto's original concept for Sonic before it became a hedgehog.

I'll probably end up opting for a hedgehog. I want my Adventure Sonic XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Red Hedgehog, cause it's probably the closest thing I'll get to a playable Knuckles. I'll dress him with anything that looks cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

I won't be picking up this dog turd, but if I ever end up trying it via friend or rental or what have you, I'd build a female cat of some kind since cats are my favorite animals and the cat avvie is fairly cute. 

11 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Actually, Nazo came from a scrapped design for super sonic in Sonic X. He was never planned to be a villain or separate character.

Nazo's powers and story actually did come from the fans.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Nazo#Nazo

-points at avatar- I'm gonna try and see if I can make an in-game version of my dude here. It'll either be really hard or take less than 15 seconds. ¦D

Oh, right. Species. I would've done Dragon if they had went through with the idea, but the developers aren't cool like that so that's out of the question.

Hedgehog or Wolf will probably be the choices I go with.

I'm probably gonna go with the Bear, since it actually has a Homing Attack.

(Which is kinda silly, since that move is shared mainly among the hedgehogs of the series).